PDA

View Full Version : Impala escapes hungry predators by jumping into a car full of tourists who let it out once the coast

microrobert
07-13-2013, 04:28 AM
Cheetah-ing death: Impala escapes hungry predators by jumping into a car full of tourists who let it out once the coast is clear!

Impala made an unusual escape at Kruger National Park

The animal jumped into a tourists' car to avoid becoming lunch

Impala escapes Cheetahs by jumping into a car full of tourists at Kruger National Park | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359288/Impala-escapes-Cheetahs-jumping-car-tourists-Kruger-National-Park.html#ixzz2YtdUEPcd)

arcticwolf
07-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Wow!

Loki
07-13-2013, 04:48 AM
The Kruger Park is awesome. I've seen all sorts of stuff ... like lions chasing cheetahs, etc. I even stroke a wild hyaena on its nose through the fence :P And woke up one morning with a huge rhino browsing next to my tent! :eek:

arcticwolf
07-13-2013, 04:51 AM
The Kruger Park is awesome. I've seen all sorts of stuff ... like lions chasing cheetahs, etc. I even stroke a wild hyaena on its nose through the fence :P And woke up one morning with a huge rhino browsing next to my tent! :eek:

You slept in a tent with lions and cheetahs on a prowl? Are you suicidal or completely bonkers? :laugh:

Virtuous
07-13-2013, 04:53 AM
Wasn't sure if Impala is the car (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110527194446/supernatural/images/7/7e/Chevy-impala.jpg), or the animal.

Loki
07-13-2013, 04:57 AM
You slept in a tent with lions and cheetahs on a prowl? Are you suicidal or completely bonkers? :laugh:

Of course. Quite scary when a lion walks around your little tent at night, and roars. I can tell you that ... even if you have a firearm with you.

arcticwolf
07-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Of course. Quite scary when a lion walks around your little tent at night, and roars. I can tell you that ... even if you have a firearm with you.

I believe it. I can't be too hard on you I have camped in the Rockies with black bears and cougars around. So I'm not that smart myself. Thank God there are no Grizzlies in the southern part of the Rockies! LOL