PDA

View Full Version : Nazi on feminism

Dasr
07-14-2013, 08:45 AM
http://theendofzion.com/feminism-a-jewish-war-on-femininity/

Grumpy Cat
07-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Barring the weird Jewish conspiracies, this is probably the most rational criticism of feminism I have ever read.

Firstly, he acknowledges that many male critics of feminism are pathetic. They're mad that women are now empowered enough to reject them as women can work so they don't need to marry right away for survival, so they can wait for the right guy. The only way these guys could get a wife is if they traded a goat for her.

Second, he advocates a return to traditional values. Actually I do too, and I guess I am a feminist. Modern liberal society is quite cruel to women. Women are expected to work and do home duties. It's brutal. Also, women today are pressured to look up to a certain standard that is largely unattainable. Traditional societies don't have this. Somebody posted a documentary on the Amish doing Rumspringa here a while back and all the Amish girls were excited to go back home because they didn't like the stress of the pressure to be "pretty" that they experienced.

Barring the Jewish conspiracy... there are Jewish feminists because Jewish culture is sexist (Israeli women are expected to pop out babies to populate the Jewish state), not a conspiracy against whites.

Hierarchalist
02-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Very good read. Thanks for the link......

Hierarchalist
02-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Barring the weird Jewish conspiracies, this is probably the most rational criticism of feminism I have ever read.

Firstly, he acknowledges that many male critics of feminism are pathetic. They're mad that women are now empowered enough to reject them as women can work so they don't need to marry right away for survival, so they can wait for the right guy. The only way these guys could get a wife is if they traded a goat for her.

Second, he advocates a return to traditional values. Actually I do too, and I guess I am a feminist. Modern liberal society is quite cruel to women. Women are expected to work and do home duties. It's brutal. Also, women today are pressured to look up to a certain standard that is largely unattainable. Traditional societies don't have this. Somebody posted a documentary on the Amish doing Rumspringa here a while back and all the Amish girls were excited to go back home because they didn't like the stress of the pressure to be "pretty" that they experienced.

Barring the Jewish conspiracy... there are Jewish feminists because Jewish culture is sexist (Israeli women are expected to pop out babies to populate the Jewish state), not a conspiracy against whites.

Good points...