PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your haplogroups?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SilverKnight
04-16-2022, 06:46 PM
Your paternal ancestor was a agricultural chad , surely a poligamous bunch. It seems E formed around southwest eurasia/Northeast africa and from there migrated tô subsaharan africa spreading agriculture, quite a interesting lineage dude.R1b is probably the most widespread and boring lineage in the world and was spread mostly by rape and contagious steppe diseases, no fun.

Interesting, I didn't know those details,

He loves white people and I salute him for that. Enough of the Negro worship. Also his son is half German American, almost a white male.

1/8 Mennonite , the rest German from mother's (to be more exact),
Yes white people (along with the Japanese) are the superior race (imo).

Tongio
04-16-2022, 06:49 PM
Enough of the Negro worship.
Ok than lets all celebrate the incipient east asian like genetic component R1 carried into Europe yehh.

Leto
04-16-2022, 06:51 PM
1/8 Mennonite , the rest German from mother's (to be more exact),
Yes white people (along with the Japanese) are the superior race (imo).
Mennonite is German too, though. Yeah, though I would extend that to the East Asians in general. China is a giant now.

Leto
04-16-2022, 06:52 PM
Ok than lets all celebrate the incipient east asian like genetic component R1 carried into Europe yehh.
Bullshit. R1b is not even Eastern European. How many East Asians carry it? Barely 1 percent, for fuck's sake.

Dušan
04-16-2022, 06:54 PM
Yes, I am very proud on carrying haplogroup I2a1b-PH908.

Tongio
04-16-2022, 06:57 PM
R1 is siberian in origin dude, ancient north eurasian ,the ones that introduced it to Europe, were 25% east asian.

Tongio
04-16-2022, 06:58 PM
Bullshit. R1b is not even Eastern European. How many East Asians carry it? Barely 1 percent, for fuck's sake.

Forgot to quote you

Leto
04-16-2022, 07:03 PM
R1 is siberian in origin dude, ancient north eurasian ,the ones that introduced it to Europe, were 25% east asian.
Are you paternally Blackzilian? Then your attempts to glorify African DNA would be understandable.

Tongio
04-16-2022, 07:06 PM
Are you paternally Blackzilian? Then your attempts to glorify African DNA would be understandable.

Blackzilian lol, no , i am J2b - L283 (portuguese ancestor).
I didnt say any lie about any y DNA tho.
I dont intend to glorify, Just show that its interesting,its just unhealthy to be unhappy with such unchangeable thing .

Leto
04-16-2022, 07:10 PM
Blackzilian lol, no , i am J2b - L283 (portuguese ancestor). I didnt say any lie tho, its Just unhealthy tô be unhappy with a unchangable thing like that
Well, if it's just a forum talk, then fine. If it becomes an obsession, then yes, I agree, it'd be unhealthy. Though I personally do praise R1a. But of course it in no way means everyone who is not R1a is automatically inferior to me.

Universe
04-16-2022, 07:47 PM
He loves white people and I salute him for that. Enough of the Negro worship. Also his son is half German American, almost a white male.
Almost a white male lol. I'm predicting his light skin black child will be a BLM supporter like Shaun King, not a Rethelite like you.

Petalpusher
04-16-2022, 08:28 PM

IEs were a bit Oceanians/South Asians but not 25% East Asians. ANE was probably in the grand scheme of thing 1/3 Eastern Eurasian or more precisely ENA, but at this point we could consider everything just Eurasian or simply "Non African", not yet particularly East or West Eurasian. Besides you had some R1 in early mesolithic Europe anyway and they didn't show any relevant level of East Asian, nor ANE for that matter, like Villabruna or Maltaverne. Even though haplos tend to become more relevant as we travel back in time, since contacts were far and few between the initial spreads, haplos were already not a guarantee of anything ethnically at that point. So 10 000 years later in the Bronze Age..

In the same way Finns are over 60% N but they are clearly not 60% East Asian admixed. Things get skewed quickly paternaly. The have little R yet quite IE, and ANE relatively within Europe. In other words it translates so poorly nowadays as to what you are, it's completely meaningless for the kind of conversation people think they have about haplos usually.

Tongio
04-16-2022, 08:59 PM
IEs were a bit Oceanians/South Asians but not 25% East Asians. ANE was probably in the grand scheme of thing 1/3 Eastern Eurasian or more precisely ENA, but at this point we could consider everything just Eurasian or simply "Non African", not yet particularly East or West Eurasian. Besides you had some R1 in early mesolithic Europe anyway and they didn't show any relevant level of East Asian, nor ANE for that matter, like Villabruna or Maltaverne. Even though haplos tend to become more relevant as we travel back in time, since contacts were far and few between the initial spreads, haplos were already not a guarantee of anything ethnically at that point. So 10 000 years later in the Bronze Age..

In the same way Finns are over 60% N but they are clearly not 60% East Asian admixed. Things get skewed quickly paternaly. The have little R yet quite IE, and ANE relatively within Europe. In other words it translates so poorly nowadays as to what you are, it's completely meaningless for the kind of conversation people think they have about haplos usually.

I dont think so, at that point it is already possible to separate early west eurasian from ancient eastern eurasian and 99% of european R1 comes from this mixed population(ANE), not from western Hunter gatherers.

Petalpusher
04-16-2022, 10:18 PM
I dont think so, at that point It is already possible to separate early west eurasian from ancient eastern eurasian 99% of european R1 comes from this mixed population(ANE), not from western Hunter gatherers.

ANE and AG are closer to WHG than to any East Asian population. ANE did split with Kostenki from something close to Ust-Ishim, which ultimately leaded to something more West Eurasian in the Paleolithic, then WHG and in between (SHG-EHG). Everything is from that ENA cline in the "hunters" stuff with a parallel basal Eurasian line staying closer to the near east and probably some interactions in between (until it really formed the Anatolian hunter Pibarsi with some WHG in the Balkans).

40Ky to 25Ky yes everything was more East Eurasian in today's terms but because nothing was that West Eurasian yet in that branch. It's the same for East Asians though, as result they became more and more removed from West Eurasians. We both drifted several ways apart from a common intial branch of Eurasians or Eastern Non Africans. It doesnt make much sense to see ANE as Japanese or Chinese admixed today, it was just one step with Kostenki on the path west for things to become more West Eurasian.

IEs were not 100% ANE or AG anyway. They were 1/3 ANE like when entering Europe and most Euros don't score real East Asian today, which is only mechanical as nothing is more removed West in Eurasia than Europeans so that can only be the reference for being 0% or close to 0% East Asian. In the same way East Asians are zero West Eurasian or ANE conversely. It's more a matter of perspective how much Eurasians all have in common and at what point in time. What's important is the end result and how far apart each populations have become, which is pretty much a nice triangle between Europe, East Asia and Africa, each being one corner.

Tongio
04-16-2022, 11:06 PM
ANE and AG are closer to WHG than to any East Asian population.

Yes, i know they were 75-66% whg- like but they had that chunk of other thing, the R1 could have come from this chunk, just look at the distribution of Y DNA K2b .

IEs were not 100% ANE or AG anyway. They were 1/3 ANE like when entering Europe and most Euros don't score real East Asian today, which is only mechanical as nothing is more removed West in Eurasia than Europeans so that can only be the reference for being 0% or close to 0% East Asian. In the same way East Asians are zero West Eurasian or ANE conversely. It's more a matter of perspective how much Eurasians all have in common and at what point in time. What's important is the end result and how far apart each populations have become, which is pretty much a nice triangle between Europe, East Asia and Africa, each being one corner.

What does AG mean?

Mont
04-17-2022, 07:30 AM
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/26998-History-and-Destiny-of-the-Portuguese-and-Brazilian-Y-DNA-J1b
Mine is not J1b, it's J1a.

mitalit
04-17-2022, 08:36 AM
I would have liked a more interesting haplogroup, but we ll see if it tells me something interesting in the Yfull

Petalpusher
04-17-2022, 08:56 AM
Yes, i know they were 75-66% whg- like but they had that chunk of other thing, the R1 could have come from this chunk, just look at the distribution of Y DNA K2b .

The thing is at the time of Mal'ta, WHG didn't exist in its final form yet so you can't even make that calculation. What everybody refers to as Cro-Magnon (CM) was the current most West Eurasian thing 25Ky ago, probably along something still more Basal Eurasian (maybe even because they had interaction together already compared to the specific ANE branch) but it was certainly not more removed than some other Paleo ancients like Vestonice and Goyet.

K2b is an MtDNA not a Y-DNA. What about it? It's linked to IE Andronovo and relatively common in NW-W Europe although nowhere near as much as H. In general invaders of different periods were mostly men, they were taking local's wife and people's lunch money, so mt are even more poorly linked to new influences in general.

What does AG mean?

AfontovaGora, bit later progression of ANE towards West Eurasia.

Grace O'Malley
04-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Haplogroups are meaningless when it comes to identity. I don't see how one can be happy or unhappy about them.
A German with haplogroup I won't identify with I Serbs instead of R Germans.

I think most ydna is fairly localised if you get something like the Big Y or even if you just get 23&Me which is where I found my paternal line is M222 which is very Northwestern Irish and where my father was from. So it goes a long way back on the island of Ireland. I'm really proud of being of that line. My mtdna however is all over the place. There is Russians, Swedes, Polish, Ukrainians even someone from Mongolia. So it is very interesting looking at these. Obviously mtdna is a lot more varied than ydna.

Tongio
04-17-2022, 02:45 PM
TheK2b is an MtDNA not a Y-DNA. What about it? It's linked to IE Andronovo and relatively common in NW-W Europe although nowhere near as much as H. In general invaders of different periods were mostly men, they were taking local's wife and people's lunch money, so mt are even more poorly linked to new influences in general.

AfontovaGora, bit later progression of ANE towards West Eurasia.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/K2b/
I was not talking about MTdna .
I have seen living people with K in the philipines, downstream P branch ancestral to R is present in a séries of southeast asian places that were never touched by indo europeans and have 0 ANE blood like you said yourself.
Some of the few philipine samples on FTDNA:
K-M9
691877 Bartolome Santos b~1875 Lingayen, Philippines Philippines K-M9
241731 Verano Unknown Origin K-M9
498530 Maximo Tolentino, Aklan, Philippines Philippines P-FT270000

From the forbidden Wikipedia:
"P(xP1) Edit
Because P2 (P-B253) was discovered relatively recently, it is not always clear if older studies have screened for it. Therefore, cases of basal P* (also known as P-P295*; K2b2*; PxM45, B253) reported in literature may include P2.

P(xP1) exists at low to moderate levels among various groups in Island South East Asia, the South West Pacific and East Asia.[3]

P* is found at its highest rate among members of the Aeta (or Agta), a people indigenous to Luzon who formed from various ancient groups, such as Oceanians and Austronesian peoples from Taiwan.[1] Even though P1 is now more common among individuals in Eastern Siberia and Central Asia, it is suggested that P originated in southern East Asia and was once widespread.[2][3][5]

Basal P* was also found in one historical 19th-century Andaman islander.[6] along with basal P* found among a Jehai sample in Malayasia.[7]"

Tongio
04-17-2022, 03:03 PM
Mine is not J1b, it's J1a.

This form of writing whitout SNPs like "J1b1a1" is confusing and outdated, at the time his clade might have been considered J1b but on yfull it seems to be downstrean of your "J1a" branch?https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Z2215/
To avoid confusion focus only in the first letter and terminal snps.These nomenclatures even changes from time to time,from 2011 to now, E3b for example is not used anymore, its all E1b, some I2b turned into I2a2, and so on.Anyway his thread have more of the samples i told you.

Ajeje Brazorf
04-17-2022, 04:47 PM
ANE and AG are closer to WHG than to any East Asian population. ANE did split with Kostenki from something close to Ust-Ishim, which ultimately leaded to something more West Eurasian in the Paleolithic, then WHG and in between (SHG-EHG). Everything is from that ENA cline in the "hunters" stuff with a parallel basal Eurasian line staying closer to the near east and probably some interactions in between (until it really formed the Anatolian hunter Pibarsi with some WHG in the Balkans).

40Ky to 25Ky yes everything was more East Eurasian in today's terms but because nothing was that West Eurasian yet in that branch. It's the same for East Asians though, as result they became more and more removed from West Eurasians. We both drifted several ways apart from a common intial branch of Eurasians or Eastern Non Africans. It doesnt make much sense to see ANE as Japanese or Chinese admixed today, it was just one step with Kostenki on the path west for things to become more West Eurasian.

PCA with all samples up to 6,000 BC excluding SSA and Amerindians. Interesting how all most ancient samples (e.g. those prior to 30,000 BC) are dragged toward the center of the PCA. I wonder what they must have looked like...

https://i.imgur.com/IO2YvYC.png

Decius
04-17-2022, 04:48 PM
I don't really care

Onlyi2aIsEuropean
04-17-2022, 11:02 PM

We should send the r's back to asia and make europe i again

Mont
04-18-2022, 10:20 AM
This form of writing whitout SNPs like "J1b1a1" is confusing and outdated, at the time his clade might have been considered J1b but on yfull it seems to be downstrean of your "J1a" branch?https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Z2215/
To avoid confusion focus only in the first letter and terminal snps.These nomenclatures even changes from time to time,from 2011 to now, E3b for example is not used anymore, its all E1b, some I2b turned into I2a2, and so on.Anyway his thread have more of the samples i told you.
There are still J1b subclades classification-wise in the most modern update, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Urbanuss
04-19-2022, 10:24 PM

25% ching chong? thats interesting...

Yakh
05-11-2022, 12:33 AM
I'm not happy. It's not white enough.

Dick
05-11-2022, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I share the same Ydna with my niggas Teutone and Nas

https://youtu.be/mlp-IIG9ApU

Ayyleid
05-11-2022, 01:24 AM
I am Haplogroup R-L2 which is R1b so, yeah I find it very cool and interesting. Not like I had a choice in choosing it lol.

My mtDNA is T2b which I don't know much about it, and would like to learn more. Can't complain.

Urbanuss
05-11-2022, 03:18 AM

Its true that ANE were 100% caucasoids? Or at least 75%?

There's some members saying that they were "mong" admixed.

Tongio
05-11-2022, 03:28 AM
Its true that ANE were 100% caucasoids? Or at least 75%?

There's some members saying that they were "mong" admixed.

Call me by my username your coward, they were not purely west eurasian(western Hunter gatherers) genetically and that is a fact, nothing surprising for a population living in siberia.

Urbanuss
05-11-2022, 03:46 AM
Call me by my username your coward

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=25805&dateline=1633885064

CordedWhelp
05-11-2022, 04:03 AM
Call me by my username your coward, they were not purely west eurasian(western Hunter gatherers) genetically and that is a fact, nothing surprising for a population living in siberia.

Yeah, I believe that this population was generally closer to west Eurasian, but had a shift toward East Asians because of some maybe approx ten percent Tiunyan-related ancestry.

Russki
05-11-2022, 05:14 AM
Yeah, I believe that this population was generally closer to west Eurasian, but had a shift toward East Asians because of some maybe approx ten percent Tiunyan-related ancestry.

ANE is the source of transmission of blonde hair.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?210188-Blond-hair-originated-from-ANE-not-from-WHG

Modeling it as a mixture of two other populations produces an abysmal distance.

Yakh
05-11-2022, 09:10 AM

The admixture can be as high as 35%.

Yakh
05-11-2022, 09:19 AM

Cope, they were twice as high as that.

Flashball
05-11-2022, 12:44 PM
I'm R-Z17 and U2e1a1

My father is R-Z19 (R-Z17 but Z19 on 23andme, Z17 is a subclade of Z18, subclade of Z79) and U5b2a1a

Tongio
05-12-2022, 01:06 AM

*25% , 1/4, take a look at MA1(mal ta buret)
https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/qpgraph-dzudzuana.jpg

DNA tests published in 2013 revealed that Tianyuan man is related "to many present-day Asians and Native Americans".He had also clearly diverged genetically from the ancestors of modern Europeans or Aboriginal Australians.He belonged to mitochondrial DNA haplogroup B, and his Y-chromosomal haplogroup was K2b.
K2b >> P >> P-V1651 >> P - 337 >> R >> R1 >> R1b
Conclusion , unfortunaly R1 does have non west eurasian origins.

HectorOfTroy
06-21-2022, 06:18 AM
*25% , 1/4, take a look at MA1(mal ta buret)
https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/qpgraph-dzudzuana.jpg

K2b >> P >> P-V1651 >> P - 337 >> R >> R1 >> R1b
Conclusion , unfortunaly R1 does have non west eurasian origins.

Lol k2b is far from r1. I1 is SSA because they descended from A if you go back far enough

Vegtamr
07-09-2022, 08:58 PM
My paternal haplogroup is very very atypical for where my paternal line is from. Almost all my matches on FamilyTreeDNA are Slavs

Rædwald
07-09-2022, 09:01 PM
Ydna: I2a1a2a1a/I-L233

MTdna: X2b4

I just wish there were more information about my X.

Vrazijadivizija
07-15-2022, 04:17 PM
I2a I-PH908

H5a1a

Yes

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ba10f844-e59b-4b8a-aa10-a5548ff2528f/dbh9zo0-820090c7-0864-48e9-a37c-0d9f915750b1.jpg/v1/fill/w_800,h_571,q_75,strp/black_super_huge_remorph_by_johnny_martinez_dbh9zo 0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI 1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNh NWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMT g4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7 ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTcxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmExMGY4ND QtZTU5Yi00YjhhLWFhMTAtYTU1NDhmZjI1MjhmXC9kYmg5em8w LTgyMDA5MGM3LTA4NjQtNDhlOS1hMzdjLTBkOWY5MTU3NTBiMS 5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9ODAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpz ZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.9yEs-AEv2BL-KzvpQxjXlFfDgpv4rmlcY0AtCg8oXPU

Zlatan
07-15-2022, 04:24 PM
wtf is a haplogroup? Sounds nerdy

hazmatnik
07-19-2022, 02:37 AM
Pretty happy with mine, especially after i met some of my "cousins" last time i visited Serbia.
Its just a little bit tough to investigate since its scarce.

E-BY4573

H5m

Odelia
08-20-2022, 11:56 AM
My brother's haplogroup is I2a1a and he seems pretty content with it!

axel.aleman
08-20-2022, 11:57 AM
Yes, paternal North African and maternal Amerindian

Voskos
08-20-2022, 09:34 PM
My brother's haplogroup is I2a1a and he seems pretty content with it!

nice. seems to peak in sardinia.

Defcon2
08-21-2022, 01:04 PM
Yep, I'm very proud to be the Prince of Zamunda.

Jingle Bell
09-01-2022, 12:00 AM
YDna: E-L515
MtDna: L2c4

i thought my paternal haplogroup would be european, which is more common in latin americans, like: R1b, E1b1b or I2, but at least now i'm 100% sure i'm a nigeria prince lol:victory0:

Eliades
09-01-2022, 01:01 AM
I want to know mine so bad

Kriptc06
09-01-2022, 01:50 AM
@thread

Yeah I'm okay.
Paternally balkan origin (shocker)
Maternally in the americas for thousand years so yeah

I got the looks too - of both.

YDna: E-L515
MtDna: L2c4

i thought my paternal haplogroup would be european, which is more common in latin americans, like: R1b, E1b1b or I2, but at least now i'm 100% sure i'm a nigeria prince lol:victory0:

Send Pix