PDA

View Full Version : Who's better looking, Serbs or Italians? :)

Pages : [1] 2

rashka
07-20-2013, 06:32 PM
:)

Loki
07-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Tricky one ..

Smaug
07-20-2013, 10:14 PM
Italians without a doubt.

Loki
07-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Albanians

Smeagol
07-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Italians.

Arbėrori
07-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Both are very attractive!

Roy
07-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Both nations are good looking.

Arianiti
07-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Italians

JP1981
07-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Italians

Sikeliot
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Depends which Italians. The ones with a more East Med look (Calabrese, some Sicilians, southern Apulians) or Central European look (Veneto, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna) are better looking to me than any of the more Cromagnid influenced (e.g. Sardinia) or Western European looking (Piedmont, Liguria).

If it's the former, then Italians. If it's any of the latter then Serbs.

Loki
07-22-2013, 06:16 PM
The people of Rome are quite good-looking.

sgillespie
07-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Both population are very heterogeneous, in any case, for women, I'd vote Serbian, they are more atheletic and way taller than Italian women that, in general, are tiny.

gold_fenix
07-22-2013, 06:38 PM
these type of thread start to be bored

rashka
11-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Depends which Italians. The ones with a more East Med look (Calabrese, some Sicilians, southern Apulians) or Central European look (Veneto, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna) are better looking to me than any of the more Cromagnid influenced (e.g. Sardinia) or Western European looking (Piedmont, Liguria).

Do you mean that East Med looks better than Cromagnid types?

Mortimer
11-10-2013, 02:02 PM
both are good looking but i think serbians

Ianus
11-10-2013, 02:09 PM
De gustibus gentibus non disputandum est

rashka
11-10-2013, 02:11 PM
I suspect most of the Mediterranids will be picking the Italians. :)

Chieftain
11-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Of course that it's italians, especially north italians are probably one of the purest/most beautiful people in Europe, as they have some kind of distinct phenotypes, making them sort of unique.

By the way:

http://poker.coninternet.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/francesco_totti.jpg

http://www.calcioweb.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/barbara-berlusconi.jpg

http://www.metronews.it/redazione/documenti/012012810de-rossi-capitan-futuro.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01204/gianluigi_buffon_1204647c.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/calcio_estero/2012/06/07/ignazio_abate_getty_images.jpg

http://s4.stliq.com/c/l/b/b0/26878455_miss-italia-2013-la-siciliana-giulia-arena-la-reginetta-di-bellezza-eletta-ieri-sera-jesolo-1.jpg

bimo
11-10-2013, 07:15 PM
I suspect most of the slavs will be picking the serbs. :)

fixed

rashka
11-10-2013, 11:50 PM
fixed

I forgot to mention that the Albanians would be picking Italians due to the Sicilian connection. :p

Sikeliot
11-10-2013, 11:52 PM
http://s4.stliq.com/c/l/b/b0/26878455_miss-italia-2013-la-siciliana-giulia-arena-la-reginetta-di-bellezza-eletta-ieri-sera-jesolo-1.jpg

She might be light, but her features are not Northern European at all.

McCauley
11-10-2013, 11:52 PM
:)

Americans.

Stefan_Dusan
11-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Americans.

For some reason Serbian-Americans look worse than Serbians from Serbia itself. And that's pretty remarkable considering better diet over here. I speak just about the women but possibly same for the men.

Anyway, I voted Serbian because I'm Serbian and I prefer our women. But no harm to Italians, I lived in your country and your many beautiful people obviously.

Dombra
I have to say Italians

Chieftain
She might be light, but her features are not Northern European at all.

Neither Buffon looks very Northern European or Francesco Totti, however that's not the point.

We were comparing Serbs with North Italians, and North Italians are definetly lighter/more attractive than the average serbian.

iNird
11-10-2013, 11:57 PM
I would do dirty things to Ana Ivanovic.

:D

Virtuous
11-10-2013, 11:59 PM

As a Cromagnid influenced person, I find this offensive. Hail Cromagnia.

dralos
11-10-2013, 11:59 PM
For some reason Serbian-Americans look worse than Serbians from Serbia itself. And that's pretty remarkable considering better diet over here. I speak just about the women but possibly same for the men.

Anyway, I voted Serbian because I'm Serbian and I prefer our women. But no harm to Italians, I lived in your country and your many beautiful people obviously.
you're on dirty muthafucking looking gypsy :D

Sikeliot
11-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Neither Buffon looks very Northern European or Francesco Totti, however that's not the point.

We were comparing Serbs with North Italians, and North Italians are definetly lighter/more attractive than the average serbian.

You posted a Sicilian though, not a north Italian. Giusy Buscemi is Sicilian. :lol:

Pjeter Pan
11-11-2013, 12:01 AM
I would do dirty things to Ana Ivanovic.

What?

iNird

The diet is the reason. Women in Europe tend to be in better shape and also more feminine.

Stefan_Dusan
you're on dirty muthafucking looking gypsy :D

And I like to corrupt everything white and virtuous which is why you were born looking half way like a dirty gypsy ;)

armenianbodyhair
Are you trying to rip my heart apart rashka? This is an impossible decision.

iNird
11-11-2013, 12:02 AM
What?

I'll put this in something you can understand. The same thing Vegetta did Bulma.

Stefan_Dusan
The diet is the reason. Women in Europe tend to be in better shape and also more feminine.

They also drink a lot less and hold themself up more (fashion). A lot of American-Serbian girls tend to be overweight (compared to back in Serbia) and don't dress as sharp. Criticism can probably be applied to guys before I get attacked :D

armenianbodyhair
The people of Rome are quite good-looking.

I'm from Rome. Beep.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:04 AM

I'm sexy and you know it.

iNird
11-11-2013, 12:05 AM
They also drink a lot less and hold themself up more (fashion). A lot of American-Serbian girls tend to be overweight (compared to back in Serbia) and don't dress as sharp. Criticism can probably be applied to guys before I get attacked :D

Yes you are right about the fashion. Balkan girls tend to dress up all the time. As my cousin put it, most of the girls in her Uni looked like they were ready to go to a wedding.

BTW I always envision the Serbian American guys dressed with a track jacket, adidas three striped pants and sunglasses. This summer at the airport I saw a person dressed like this with a hat that said Chicago. It was a dead giveaway he wasn't Albanian but some sorth of South Slav. Turned out he was Macedonian Slav.

:p

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm sexy and you know it.

Well you have grandparent whose not Serbian so judge is out on you if qualify as Serbian. It depends on my mood and how you behave ;)

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:07 AM
And I like to corrupt everything white and virtuous which is why you were born looking half way like a dirty gypsy ;)
i'm uber put your glasses on gypsy

Chieftain
11-11-2013, 12:07 AM
You posted a Sicilian though, not a north Italian. Giusy Buscemi is Sicilian. :lol:

She's still Italian, italians are more attractive than serbs.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:08 AM
I always envision the Serbian American guys dressed with a track jacket, adidas three striped pants and sunglasses. This summer at the airport I saw a person dressed like this with a hat that said Chicago. It was a dead giveaway he wasn't Albanian but some South Slav. Turned out he was Macedonian Slav.

Haha I dress all sorts of ways but never in track suits. For example, now I'm black wife beater, jeans, but white 3 striped adidas ;) If I wear a hat it's usually a red baseball hat with a D on it.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Well you have grandparent whose not Serbian so judge is out on you if qualify as Serbian. It depends on my mood and how you behave ;)

Great grandparent*

Stefan_Dusan
i'm uber put your glasses on gypsy

Ofc your uber, you got half my genes ;)

rashka
A lot of American-Serbian girls tend to be overweight (compared to back in Serbia) and don't dress as sharp.
You think they are overweight because they are just taller and bigger boned. It does not mean they are overweight.

MINARDOWICZ
11-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Both are up there but I have to vote Italy on this one! :o

Lena
11-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Serbian guys are more attractive-period! :coffee:

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:12 AM
You think they are overweight because they are just taller and bigger boned. It does not mean they are overweight.
serbs in balkan are midgets,you're right rashkina

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:13 AM

I'm comparing them to Serbia. They presumably have same genes. Serbians > Serbian-Americans any day for me.

dralos
Ofc your uber, you got half my genes ;)
you seem to have the albanian relatives on 23andme so i'm guessing an albo was mad one day and he made you :D
even you grandpa has my surname as nickname wonder why

iNird

No such thing as big boned. Big boned just means fat.

Also this is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXwYxYyKUQ

armenianbodyhair

My fashion sense is waaaaaaaay better than yours. Serbian American guys are so fucking obnoxious. Ugh.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:16 AM
My fashion sense is waaaaaaaay better than yours. Serbian American guys are so fucking obnoxious. Ugh.

Well I was born in Serbia (Kosovo) so I don't consider myself American. Maybe I am. But come on :D How can a guy who combines red-velvety shirts with white pants and black shoes considered to have bad fashion sense :D :P

Lena
11-11-2013, 12:16 AM
No such thing as big boned.

Nothing wrong with genetics in Serbs over there, it's only life style that is to be blamed.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Well I was born in Serbia (Kosovo) so I don't consider myself American. Maybe I am. But come on :D How can a guy who combines red-velvety shirts with white pants and black shoes considered to have bad fashion sense :D :P

I didn't say your fashion was bad I said mine is way better. No, you don't act like them. Well actually a little but not as bad.

iNird
11-11-2013, 12:20 AM
There's serb in cali?

McCauley
11-11-2013, 12:20 AM
No such thing as big boned. Big boned just means fat.

Also this is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXwYxYyKUQ

Yeah that's what most fat kid's moms say, my son is not fat, he is big boned.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:21 AM
^^^

Haha well I dress so sharp that some people request to take my picture due to how I dress. I remember showing up for an event and an entire table wanted a picture of me. I was in a green suit, black shirt, and red dress shoes. Maybe it was just shock or disgust :P

Vukodav
11-11-2013, 12:23 AM
my cousins in U.S all look good, both female and male. none of theme is overweight
but I have to admit that they look more like WASP Americans than like Serbs. and none of them is mixed.
maybe its the food, lol

iNird
11-11-2013, 12:25 AM
^^^

Haha well I dress so sharp that some people request to take my picture due to how I dress. I remember showing up for an event and an entire table wanted a picture of me. I was in a green suit, black shirt, and red dress shoes. Maybe it was just shock or disgust :P

I'm not gonna lie, it takes an overconfident Alpha male to pull that off. Sure you might get a few people that point but you will definitely make yourself known.

Point is, you're the complete opposite of me. Which is probably a good thing. :D

Sisak
11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
I gave my vote for Serbs

http://i40.tinypic.com/2d2dbwn.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2vhulb9.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2r21y7o.jpg

armenianbodyhair
There's serb in cali?

Yes quite a few

Stefan_Dusan
my cousins in U.S all look good, both female and male. none of theme is overweight
but I have to admit that they look more like WASP Americans than like Serbs. and none of them is mixed.
maybe its the food, lol

Some of them lie they're fully Serbian too which maybe sticks in my mind.

I remember in this hotel pool party in San Diego, we were talking and this woman (who was blonde but genuinely fat) tells me she's Serbian. I shouldn't be, ofc there are fat Serbians, but I want our people to look the best. So I question about her ancestry and turns out her mother is generic American, just her father is Serbian. But Serbian women back there, all keep themself in shape and looking good. Almost all of them.

rashka
11-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Serbian guys are more attractive-period! :coffee:
Serbian guys are drop dead gorgeous.

I love these comments from this site http://gobackpacking.com/destinations-for-hot-guys-around-the-world.
"go across the Adriatic sea and you will see more your fair share of drop dead gorgeous men in Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia."

"The countries of the Balkans spring to mind simply for their somewhat chiseled and muscular built men.

In direct contrast to the men of Italy and Spain for example — the ones that might spend more time on their appearance than a typical woman — these Balkan men are natural and masculine."

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:32 AM
^^^

People complement my fashion sense not just because I wear gaudy bright colored clashing things.

dralos
just look at mongurl she looks like southamerican indian

iNird
Italian men are known to be some of the best looking men in Europe no homo. So I wouldn't go off of common perception.

Pjeter Pan
11-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Italian women, god bless.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:36 AM
just look at mongurl she looks like southamerican indian

monGurl is very pretty. I wish she didn't destroy her body with alcohol like shes does, but unfortunately she had liberal parents. But she's very pretty, intelligent just way too liberal.

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Italian men are known to be some of the best looking men in Europe no homo. So I wouldn't go off of common perception.
lena would chose an handicap retarded polack over some italian super model bcs she is a slavicist fool

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:37 AM
monGurl is very pretty. I wish she didn't destroy her body with alcohol like shes does, but unfortunately she had liberal parents. But she's very pretty, intelligent just way too liberal.
i didnt say she was ugly or did i

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:38 AM
People complement my fashion sense not just because I wear gaudy bright colored clashing things.

People always compliment girls on fashion sense. I get complimented all the time, and you don't get many men get such compliments. I can pull off colorfull/gaudy as well as more "street" fashion like I wear now.

armenianbodyhair

My parents are not very liberal, and I am honestly more conservative than almost all my friends by a long shot.

Vukodav
Some of them lie they're fully Serbian too which maybe sticks in my mind.

I remember in this hotel pool party in San Diego, we were talking and this woman (who was blonde but genuinely fat) tells me she's Serbian. I shouldn't be, ofc there are fat Serbians, but I want our people to look the best. So I question about her ancestry and turns out her mother is generic American, just her father is Serbian. But Serbian women back there, all keep themself in shape and looking good. Almost all of them.
well my cousins there are fully Serb, 1st and 2nd gen immigrants. they live in California. the ones in Chicago are only mixed with Croats, few of them. ironically they are descendants of our chetnik side of the brotherhood, lol

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:40 AM
People always compliment girls on fashion sense. I get complimented all the time, and you don't get many men get such compliments. I can pull off colorfull/gaudy as well as more "street" fashion like I wear now.

Yes but I actually dress edgy casual with a high fashion twist every day. Ill post some outfits on here. My fashion sense is better than yours believe me. Lol.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:41 AM
i didnt say she was ugly or did i

You have crush on her, I think she even knows that :D

My parents are not very liberal, and I am honestly more conservative than almost all my friends by a long shot.

Your parents are liberal, they basically let you do whatever you want. Giving advice but not controlling your daughter is what I consider liberal. And the pic I saw, ofc that fat girl will be "liberal" she has nothing for her in being conservative. No man will ever want her.

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Yes but I actually dress edgy casual with a high fashion twist every day. Ill post some outfits on here. My fashion sense is better than yours believe me. Lol.
it isnt stefan probably wears some versace suits

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:42 AM

Your parents are liberal, they basically let you do whatever you want. Giving advice but not controlling your daughter is what I consider liberal. And the pic I saw, ofc that fat girl will be "liberal" she has nothing for her in being conservative. No man will ever want her.
i bet that fat girl would get you

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:42 AM

We can have fashion face off. Ofc all the guys will probably vote for you cause your a girl, but I'm game. One outfit a time. Start thread.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:43 AM

They are conservative by American standards, anyway there is a reason I don't live with them any more.

What fat girl are you talking about?

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:44 AM
i bet that fat girl would get you

I'm very generous guy, so maybe one day I will make her happy.

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Here is Stefan with his sense of fashion being admired by the crowds, except is this case the suite is yellow and the face green.

http://farm1.cosplay-it.com/photos/2/89892_50fffd2e77d0d.jpg

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:45 AM
you're making too much mixed children thats not the way to behave

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:45 AM
it isnt stefan probably wears some versace suits

I have some very expensive clothes. Clothes are my passion.

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:46 AM
I have some very expensive clothes. Clothes are my passion.
i thought drugs were?

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:46 AM
We can have fashion face off. Ofc all the guys will probably vote for you cause your a girl, but I'm game. One outfit a time. Start thread.

Okay I have to take some pictures of my clothes first but I will try to upload the outfit I wore last night.

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:47 AM
This feels gay lol arguing with a girl who has better fashion lolol But I buy leather jackets in Londons, Versace in Paras, Prada from Milan. I just don't go to outlet malls. I have black, white, red shoes currently.

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:47 AM
i thought drugs were?

Drugs are something I do for fun with my friends.

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Drugs are something I do for fun with my friends.
so being high and forgeting the reality for a while is called fun,then i'm happy that i dont have this kind of fun

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 12:48 AM
This feels gay lol arguing with a girl who has better fashion lolol But I buy leather jackets in Londons, Versace in Paras, Prada from Milan. I just don't go to outlet malls. I have black, white, red shoes currently.

Not gay at all brotha:D

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:49 AM
i've a rolex wich costs more than all you guys dirty clothes :D

Pjeter Pan
11-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Not gay at all brotha:D
Pretty gay tbh

Skerdilaid

Lets see it, nigga?

Stefan_Dusan

Because I bought it for my fav son :D

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 12:51 AM
so being high and forgeting the reality for a while is called fun,then i'm happy that i dont have this kind of fun
Yes it's fun when you're with friends. I don't judge your lifestyle.

dralos
Lets see it, nigga?
i dont want to be robbed by greedy politicians when i visit the republic of kosova in the summer :D

armenianbodyhair

Which fat girl

dralos
Yes it's fun when you're with friends. I don't judge your lifestyle.
you cant judge it since mine has no faults in it

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 12:52 AM
i dont want to be robbed by greedy politicians when i visit the republic of kosova in the summer :D

Well, I wasn't going to wait until then:)

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:52 AM
you're a poor fuck i dont get anything

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Which fat girl

She just gained weight after the pregnancy :mad: Dralos made her hungry :D

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Well, I wasn't going to wait until then:)
if i show it then you guys wont have a chance with the girls here and in real life

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:54 AM
She just gained weight after the pregnancy :mad: Dralos made her hungry :D
why ya talk like that about my momma i dont talk like that about ya sista hitting the mexican poolman wich led to mongurls birth

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 12:54 AM
if i show it then you guys wont have a chance with the girls here and in real life

Every girl I have been meeting lately, I would tell them about you:cool:

Pjeter Pan
11-11-2013, 12:55 AM
you're a poor fuck i dont get anything

He's a salesman making around 120k a year or so he says ;)

rashka
11-11-2013, 12:55 AM
From Yahoo question:

Why are Serbian men so good looking ?
мєgαη asked 2 years ago

"I had a teacher last year and he was born and raised in Serbia but he came to the united states when he was young . He was sooo good looking. He was very tall, had beautiful thick black hair and the most gorgeous turquoise eyes. Most of the pictures of Serbian men I've seen were handsome as well. Why is this? Is this just good traits? "

Stefan_Dusan
11-11-2013, 12:56 AM
why ya talk like that about my momma i dont talk like that about ya sista hitting the mexican poolman wich led to mongurls birth

:eek: It looks like you and monG are cousins :eek:

Pjeter Pan
From Yahoo question:

мєgαη asked 2 years ago

"I had a teacher last year and he was born and raised in Serbia but he came to the united states when he was young . He was sooo good looking. He was very tall, had beautiful thick black hair and the most gorgeous turquoise eyes. Most of the pictures of Serbian men I've seen were handsome as well. Why is this? Is this just good traits? "
Did you write that?

dralos
He's a salesman making around 120k a year or so he says ;)
probably

dralos
11-11-2013, 12:57 AM
:eek: It looks like you and monG are cousins :eek:
the mexican poolman can explain her desire for drugs :D

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 01:02 AM
the mexican poolman can explain her desire for drugs :D

Why are you so obsessed with me? Creep off.

iNird
11-11-2013, 01:02 AM
From Yahoo question:

мєgαη asked 2 years ago

She is using yahoo answers lol.

:roll:

iNird
11-11-2013, 01:03 AM

You come off as confident like Stefan but i sense false confidence.

Sorry dralush :p

Mark
11-11-2013, 01:03 AM
If this thread doesn't get back to topic, I'm closing it.
No more insults!

iNird
11-11-2013, 01:04 AM
No more insults!

What's wrong with discussing Sefan's white pants and white shoes combo? A much better topic than discussing who is better looking.....

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 01:06 AM
No more insults!

What is your opinion on this subject?

Mark
11-11-2013, 01:07 AM
What is your opinion on this subject?

:lol: :thumb001:

Pjeter Pan
11-11-2013, 01:09 AM
You come off as confident like Stefan but i sense false confidence.

Sorry dralush :pStefan and dralos are all talk but no walk.

Sisak
11-11-2013, 01:10 AM

you must return to Serbia because Serbia will soon go bankrupt.
probably like Croatia. there is a lot of poor girls who need sponsors.

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 01:12 AM
I thinks Serbs are good looking but Italians take the cake on this one.

If this thread was comparing girls then I would have voted for Serbians. We have a saying in Albanian "there is no bad looking Serbian chick and good looking Serbian guy":D

Edit:Stefan your out mate.

rashka
11-11-2013, 01:16 AM
She is using yahoo answers lol.

:roll:

Here's another Yahoo question. Obviously they got attracted to them. :p

How are Serbian men like?
? asked 2 years ago

"I would like to know more about the Serbian Culture, particulary the men. How are they like pyshically and do they have common mannerisms? Are most attracted to a certian race or are they universal? I ask this because I have encountered several Serbian men lately and they caught my interest. I like all kinds of men from different races. I don't discriminate. I have just not heard much about the country, Serbia and their men. They sparked an interest in me. Could someone share with me a few facts? Thank you. : ) "

iNird
11-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Here's another Yahoo question. Obviously they got attracted to them. :p

How are Serbian men like?
? asked 2 years ago

"I would like to know more about the Serbian Culture, particulary the men. How are they like pyshically and do they have common mannerisms? Are most attracted to a certian race or are they universal? I ask this because I have encountered several Serbian men lately and they caught my interest. I like all kinds of men from different races. I don't discriminate. I have just not heard much about the country, Serbia and their men. They sparked an interest in me. Could someone share with me a few facts? Thank you. : ) "

Rashka you have softened up. :) But for every pro yahoo answer I could find you 10 negative ones.

rashka
11-11-2013, 01:21 AM
If this thread was comparing girls then I would have voted for Serbians.

This thread is for both.

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 01:26 AM
This thread is for both.

duh

rashka
11-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Hot Serbian guy:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6cIetirjAUs/TG459aFRpnI/AAAAAAAABkI/etI8LfnUO4I/s1600/milan-nikolic-2.jp
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6cIetirjAUs/TG458mEgXqI/AAAAAAAABkA/1U0qrSrB5wU/s1600/milan-nikolic-1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6cIetirjAUs/TG457fTncJI/AAAAAAAABj4/unwFvb27S_c/s1600/milan-nikolic.jpg

Vukodav
11-11-2013, 01:41 AM
I thinks Serbs are good looking but Italians take the cake on this one.

If this thread was comparing girls then I would have voted for Serbians. We have a saying in Albanian "there is no bad looking Serbian chick and good looking Serbian guy":D

Edit:Stefan your out mate.
I think you just made that up. lol
anyway, if you voted for Italians because of their men, than bro you are kinda gay.

Skerdilaid
11-11-2013, 01:48 AM
I think you just made that up. lol
anyway, if you voted for Italians because of their men, than bro you are kinda gay.

Hahah nice one, but our saying influenced my decision. No I did not make it up though:D

Edit: See what rashka did up there:cool:

armenianbodyhair
11-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Hahah nice one, but our saying influenced my decision. No I did not make it up though:D

Edit: See what rashka did up there:cool:
So do you like men more or women?

Lena
11-11-2013, 10:26 AM
lena would chose an handicap retarded polack over some italian super model bcs she is a slavicist fool

For men I already openly said only- Poles, Croats and Serbs.We talk in general, height, facial features...

@ topic:
To lose this one from zabari?! d***!!! :P

bimo
11-11-2013, 10:50 PM
In direct contrast to the men of Italy and Spain for example — the ones that might spend more time on their appearance than a typical woman — these Balkan men are natural and masculine."[/COLOR][/B]

bah! i am not like that

but this serb guy yes :rofl:

http://i39.tinypic.com/30igrdi.jpg

rashka
11-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Balkan people are known for their good-looking traits. :wink:

rashka
11-12-2013, 03:07 AM
bah! i am not like that

but this serb guy yes :rofl:

http://i39.tinypic.com/30igrdi.jpg

I am sure you're like this Italian guy! You stud you!
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/yamix/yamix1004/yamix100400059/6786263-moda-mirando-al-artista-italiano-con-peinado-funky.jpg

Skerdilaid
11-12-2013, 03:22 AM
So do you like men more or women?

Women:P

alb0zfinest
11-12-2013, 03:29 AM
Proof inird is an honorary Serbian? just look at what he voted :D

I haven't seen nearly enough Serbs to judge. I've seen alot of Italian women though, and they're generally very attractive.

rashka
11-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Proof inird is an honorary Serbian? just look at what he voted :D

Inird is one of us. ;)

iNird
11-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Inird is one of us. ;)

Hahah you wish.

I only voted because a member here asked me to. But I do think Serbian women are good looking for the most part but I find Italian women beautiful as well.

alb0zfinest
11-12-2013, 03:46 AM
Hahah you wish.

I only voted because a member here asked me to. But I do think Serbian women are good looking for the most part but I find Italian women beautiful as well.

It's ok brate you don't have to hide the Serb within you :D

iNird
11-12-2013, 03:51 AM
It's ok brate you don't have to hide the Serb within you :D

Not even ana ivanovic can not transform me into a 3 finger waving-track suit wearing-long bearded brate.

Crn Volk
11-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Not even ana ivanovic can not transform me into a 3 finger waving-track suit wearing-long bearded brate.

yes, your soul belongs to the mountains and heart to your sheep....like a true choban :p

iNird
11-12-2013, 04:03 AM
yes, your soul belongs to the mountains an heart to your sheep....like a true choban :p

i can only hope to become half the man and half the choban the guy in my avatar is.

Crn Volk
11-12-2013, 04:04 AM
i can only hope to become half the man and half the choban the guy in my avatar is.

yes, a true servant of nikola gruevski....aim high batka that's the way

Carlito's Way
11-12-2013, 04:08 AM
italians are lol there shouldnt even be a thread
the whole world knows italians are the best

iNird
11-12-2013, 04:09 AM
italians are lol there shouldnt even be a thread
the whole world knows italians are the best

thanks carlos.

bimo
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I am sure you're like this Italian guy! You stud you!
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/yamix/yamix1004/yamix100400059/6786263-moda-mirando-al-artista-italiano-con-peinado-funky.jpg

ahahahah at least he no makeup

Mehmet
11-12-2013, 07:50 PM
In terms of females, Srpski.
By far.

Trun
11-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Italians are quite overrated.

bimo
11-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Italians are quite overrated.

by slavs in this forum serbs are overrated too

only for bulgarians people don't know nothing

Liac
11-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's attractive individuals on both sides. Italians are just rather pretending to be good looking. Actually stereotypical Italian is short dark tanned med with big hooked nose.

The Alchemist
11-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Serbs of course....way taller and often with prettier, more refined traits (judging my real life)

Trun
11-12-2013, 08:05 PM
by slavs in this forum serbs are overrated too

I think Italian girls are prettier than people think, and Italian guys not that handsome as people think. Maybe it's because of their guido style.

I voted Serbs because they look more like Bulgarians than Italians do, and for me closer to Bulgarians = prettier ahhahah :D

I also think Italians (and also Iberians and Greeks) are either very handsome/pretty or very hmmm... well, just not good-looking. Rest of teh wogs are more homogenous in terms of handsomeness.

Italians are just rather pretending to be good looking.

If it happens only by pretending, half of the world would have been Miss Universe (guess which half - not the female) :biggrin:

bimo
11-12-2013, 08:15 PM
I think Italian girls are prettier than people think, and Italian guys not that handsome as people think. Maybe it's because of their guido style.

I voted Serbs because they look more like Bulgarians than Italians do, and for me closer to Bulgarians = prettier ahhahah :D

I also think Italians (and also Iberians and Greeks) are either very handsome/pretty or very hmmm... well, just not good-looking. Rest of teh wogs are more homogenous in terms of handsomeness.

at the end i think every nation have beautiful and ugly people

but i think italian and bulgarians are the best becuase i am italian/bulgarian :laugh:

Black Wolf
11-13-2013, 01:47 AM
A retarded thread but there are good looking people from both groups.

rashka
11-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Serbs of course....way taller and often with prettier, more refined traits (judging my real life)
That's true. Can't deny that.

dralos
11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
That's true. Can't deny that.
ahahahhahaha

justme
11-24-2013, 11:14 PM
I've seen Italians and Serbs in London.. And Serbs are better looking. In Kosovo Serbian girls are known for their beauty.

armenianbodyhair
11-24-2013, 11:24 PM
This thread is not controversial or trollish enough. I do not approve.

dralos
11-24-2013, 11:37 PM
I've seen Italians and Serbs in London.. And Serbs are better looking. In Kosovo Serbian girls are known for their beauty.
yeah rashka

jmls
11-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Italians are diverse. This question cannot be answered.

MINARDOWICZ
11-25-2013, 12:14 AM
This is rough for me... Because some say I look Serbian but I'm actually part Italian ;). JK that is not why...

It is close... for me it is like 60-40 in favor of Italy.

iNird
11-25-2013, 12:17 AM
yeah rashka

Dralos banned again. This place is racist against Dralosites.

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 12:23 AM
Dralos banned again. This place is racist against Dralosites.

Someone should put a plis on that gif.

iNird
11-25-2013, 12:27 AM
Someone should put a plis on that gif.

You should take a pic with a plis on for the lulz and watch as stefan self-combusts from anger.

epic lulz would be had.

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 12:42 AM
You should take a pic with a plis on for the lulz and watch as stefan self-combusts from anger.

epic lulz would be had.

The only one I have is that fez shaped one.

Stefan_Dusan
11-25-2013, 12:47 AM

epic lulz would be had.

Haha if you want her to be Albanian go right ahead. She has been disowned by the Serbian 'family' xD

iNird
11-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Haha if you want her to be Albanian go right ahead. She has been disowned by the Serbian 'family' xD

TMG is quite the catch but I want ana ivanovic in a plis.

Skerdilaid
11-25-2013, 12:53 AM
TMG is quite the catch but I want ana ivanovic in a plis.

I think this is what you are into:
http://inserbia.info/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/They-betrayed-Kosmet1.jpg

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 01:08 AM
You are the only Serb in the world emperor of Serbs no one is as Serb as you your word is gospel. :picard2:

Stefan_Dusan
11-25-2013, 01:10 AM
You are the only Serb in the world emperor of Serbs no one is as Serb as you your word is gospel. :picard2:

Definitely not part Leb/Roma whatever Serbs who call Tesla Croat xD

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 01:12 AM
You are more likely Albo than I am. Where did your signature go, I liked it. See my ethnicity, do you like it?

Stefan_Dusan
11-25-2013, 01:15 AM
You are more likely Albo than I am. Where did your signature go, I liked it. See my ethnicity, do you like it?

Haha it's start, when you talk about snorting heroin and how you want to be western and find Balkans inferior I take much in that in end your related to Solin :laugh:

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 01:19 AM
Haha it's start, when you talk about snorting heroin and how you want to be western and find Balkans inferior I take much in that in end your related to Solin :laugh:
Well it is possible I have a little Croat blood, but unlike you I don't have any Albo cousins. :picard2:

Sisak
11-26-2013, 01:12 AM

First of all he is an American, Croats and Serbs are not worthy to claim him.

Szegedist
11-26-2013, 01:14 AM

Tesla was a result of the Austro-Hungarian education system.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 01:15 AM

BOOM! I just can't stop winning.

Sisak
11-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Tesla was a result of the Austro-Hungarian education system.

I think that he never finished the college.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Well it is possible I have a little Croat blood, but unlike you I don't have any Albo cousins. :picard2:

Stefan Dusan is already an honorary albo. Don't be jelly.
But you seem to want to be one too? :D

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Stefan Dusan is already an honorary albo. Don't be jelly.
But you seem to want to be one too? :D
Don't mistake my tolerance for envy.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Don't mistake my tolerance for envy.

In this case they go hand in hand :D

Black Wolf
11-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Both Albanians and Serbs have old Illyrian ancestry. They are more closely related to each other than many people seem to think on here.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 01:44 AM

Tesla is an American like I'm an American. And a Serb like I'm a Serb.

. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most exciting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Both Albanians and Serbs have old Illyrian ancestry. They are more closely related to each other than many people seem to think on here.

Lets not get their hopes up :D

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:00 AM
In this case they go hand in hand :D
No, see I tolerate my enemies because tolerance is a virtue and there is no better way to measure how tolerant you are than by tolerating those who refuse to tolerate you.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:00 AM
No, see I tolerate my enemies because tolerance is a virtue and there is no better way to measure how tolerant you are than by tolerating those who refuse to tolerate you.

Your American, Albanians are your friends. I, as Serbian, are your enemies ;) Get on proper side.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Your American, Albanians are your friends. I, as Serbian, are your enemies ;) Get on proper side.
Kind of like how that guy Fisher wasn't Serbian either, right? :thumb001:

Black Wolf
11-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Lets not get their hopes up :D

Many Italians also probably have some form of old Illyrian ancestry :D.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Tesla is an American like I'm an American. And a Serb like I'm a Serb.
Tesla is an American like I'm an American and a Serb like I'm a Serb. Jealous?

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:07 AM
Kind of like how that guy Fisher wasn't Serbian either, right? :thumb001:

I have no idea how Fisher identify, so maybe. But to be consistent, no one in my village considered a communist a Serb whether he had Serb background or not xD

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:08 AM

I'm so sick of this Illyrian fucking shit. It's such an asinine fucking argument and is brought up for no other reason than to stir the pot.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Tesla is an American like I'm an American and a Serb like I'm a Serb. Jealous?

Tesla came to America but identified as Serbian, not American. reason i put the quote. You came to america and identify as American, side with America, etc.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:09 AM
I have no idea how Fisher identify, so maybe. But to be consistent, no one in my village considered a communist a Serb whether he had Serb background or not xD
Okay but I'm not a communist, so that doesn't work here.

Black Wolf
11-26-2013, 02:09 AM
I'm so sick of this Illyrian fucking shit. It's such an asinine fucking argument and is brought up for no other reason than to stir the pot.

There is nothing asinine about it. It is a simple fact. I had no intentions of stiring the pot.

Krampus
11-26-2013, 02:10 AM

Why is it that on every random thread, Illyrians pop up?

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:11 AM
Tesla came to America but identified as Serbian, not American. reason i put the quote. You came to america and identify as American, side with America, etc.
I don't fucking side with America at least not where the Balkans are concerned. Don't imply that fucking shit ever again.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:12 AM
There is nothing asinine about it. It is a simple fact. I had no intentions of stiring the pot.

I know you don't mean to, I'm talking about the people who use it as a justification to subjugate others.

Stefan_Dusan
Okay but I'm not a communist, so that doesn't work here.

The point is when you put any idea above being Serbian, be it religion, be it economic (communism), be it national (American) you stop being Serbian. And in reality that's all there is to being Serbian, certainly by blood we share little to nothing in common. What we would share is identification as Serbs but you identify as American.

Colonel Frank Grimes
Don't piss him off. He might hit you.

armenianbodyhair
Why is it that on every random thread, Illyrians pop up?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Black Wolf
11-26-2013, 02:13 AM
I know you don't mean to, I'm talking about the people who use it as a justification to subjugate others.

Okay.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:13 AM
I don't fucking side with America at least not where the Balkans are concerned. Don't imply that fucking shit ever again.

America is our enemy. You can't sleep with our enemy 6 nights of the week, and try to befriend us on sunday.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:15 AM
The point is when you put any idea above being Serbian, be it religion, be it economic (communism), be it national (American) you stop being Serbian. And in reality that's all there is to being Serbian, certainly by blood we share little to nothing in common. What we would share is identification as Serbs but you identify as American.

So being of an ethnicity is more important than knowing the difference between right and wrong? I don't approve of any of America's wars since... um... the war of 1812. What is right is right. What is wrong is wrong. That's more important than ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:16 AM
:picard1: people are not defined by one aspect of their identity completely, it is just one aspect of their identity. Plus there are Chinese Americans, Greek Americans, Italian, Irish, Indian Americans, why not Serbian Americans?

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:17 AM
America is our enemy. You can't sleep with our enemy 6 nights of the week, and try to befriend us on sunday.

I can hate what the US did to my people without hating America as a whole.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:17 AM
So being of an ethnicity is more important than knowing the difference between right and wrong? I don't approve of any of America's wars since... um... the war of 1812. What is right is right. What is wrong is wrong. That's more important than ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc.

There is old Serbian saying: the crow doesn't pick out the other crow eyes. Meaning, you don't betray your family. If your family commits murder, you don't give your family over to outsider but rather deal internally with family.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:18 AM
I can hate what the US did to my people without hating America as a whole.

It's not troubling about that but that you want to be American. You hate what America did but want to *become* American :picard2:

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:19 AM

aww cute. Except that generally its the other way around. You refuse to tolerate us, hence why you ethnically cleansed us. Anyways I don't want to have this argument.
But you speak of toleration as if its a good thing. Tolerating is associated with disapproval of something. According someone Recognition on the other hand is something quite different. Something better.

I tolerate anyone (regardless of their ethnicity, race, sexuality etc etc) as long as you aren't a douche.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:21 AM
It's not troubling about that but that you want to be American. You hate what America did but want to *become* American :picard2:
Well of course, I fucking live here? I like it here, I like many things about the country and I feel at home here. However their foreign policy is not something I like.

Crn Volk
11-26-2013, 02:22 AM
aww cute. Except that generally its the other way around. You refuse to tolerate us, hence why you ethnically cleansed us. Anyways I don't want to have this argument.
But you speak of toleration as if its a good thing. Tolerating is associated with disapproval of something. According someone Recognition on the other hand is something quite different. Something better.

I tolerate anyone (regardless of their ethnicity, race, sexuality etc etc) as long as you aren't a douche.

They didn't ethnically cleanse you. Albanians however have ethnically cleansed Kosovo of it's Serbs

Colonel Frank Grimes
There is old Serbian saying: the crow doesn't pick out the other crow eyes. Meaning, you don't betray your family. If your family commits murder, you don't give your family over to outsider but rather deal internally with family.

It's not betrayal if they're guilty of murder. I owe nothing to a murderer, regardless if he's of my blood. They shamed the family by their actions. The victim has a family as well. They deserve closure. Take a step out of your village mentality and join the rest of us in the 21st century. Try not to hit any women along the way.

alb0zfinest
Interesting. Tension amongst Serb members, this is something you never see :D. I hope I had nothing to do with that :D

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Well of course, I fucking live here? I like it here, I like many things about the country and I feel at home here. However their foreign policy is not something I like.

You feel at home here because you lived here most of your life. And I like living here too but I don't want to be American for that is dishonor. You can be proud Serb who lives in America or you can be American. Right now your confused.

alb0zfinest
They didn't ethnically cleanse you. Albanians however have ethnically cleansed Kosovo of it's Serbs

Nigga please I told you not to respond to my comments. I don't want to deal with people like you.

armenianbodyhair

I have done no such thing, if anything, I can sympathize with ethnic cleansing victims too well. I do disapprove of a lot of things that a lot of Albanians say and do, tolerating is the correct word.

Crn Volk
11-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Nigga please I told you not to respond to my comments. I don't want to deal with people like you.

ok hippy

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:25 AM
You feel at home here because you lived here most of your life. And I like living here too but I don't want to be American for that is dishonor. You can be proud Serb who lives in America or you can be American. Right now your confused.
Or you can be proud to be a Serbian-American. Not. That. Difficult.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:26 AM
that doesn't fly in the face of your last post at all.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:27 AM
I have done no such thing, if anything, I can sympathize with ethnic cleansing victims too well. I do disapprove of a lot of things that a lot of Albanians say and do, tolerating is the correct word.

:thumbs Well I give you a thumbs up. Infact I'd give you pat in the back If i could. Because other Serb members here feel quite differently. Maybe you are becoming more American as stefan is suggesting :D, jk.
Well then you should not use toleration, and good virtue in the same sentence :)

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Or you can be proud to be a Serbian-American. Not. That. Difficult.

well whatever you think it means to be Serbian-American :D I can't even bring myself to attach American to the end, even though im citizen and now lived longer in America than Serbia, As it remains, I see myself as America's enemies and I'm here for some $$$ and don't give a fuck what happens to America and Americans along the way.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:29 AM
:thumbs Well I give you a thumbs up. Infact I'd give you pat in the back If i could. Because other Serb members here feel quite differently. Maybe you are becoming more American as stefan is suggesting :D, jk.
Well then you should not use toleration, and good virtue in the same sentence :)
It's hard to hate something when it has a friendly face.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:31 AM
that doesn't fly in the face of your last post at all.

I don't mind discussing the alleged ethnic cleansing of Serbs from Kosova. Infact I have discussed it many times. There was a thread I forgot the name where I showed sources, and no one replied to my comments. I just don't want to "argue with him, because its like trying to reason with a wall. All he really cares about is
Albanains are muslims remove kebab. Orthodox unity stronk. So I'd rather not waste time with people like that, I've wasted too much of it already.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:32 AM

Wait a moment.... you live in the USA. Why you ripping on her if you're the one who has beef with the US but yet take advantage of the opportunities offered you? Gawd... fifth columnists... how hard is to go back to Serbia? If being an American for you is dishonor then go back to Serbia. Go fight Albanians in the Balkans instead of on the internetz.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:33 AM
well whatever you think it means to be Serbian-American :D I can't even bring myself to attach American to the end, even though im citizen and now lived longer in America than Serbia, As it remains, I see myself as America's enemies and I'm here for some $$$ and don't give a fuck what happens to America and Americans along the way.
I guess I am just an open-minded person. My bad.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:35 AM

You don't have to like America, but saying your just here for your own benefit and don't care about what happens to it is just really messed up.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:35 AM
I guess I am just an open-minded person. My bad.

You can call it open minded, or weak principled. All it took to win you over to their side was some money xD

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:36 AM
It's hard to hate something when it has a face that looks like its on drugs.

fixed :coffee:

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:36 AM
You can call it open minded, or weak principled. All it took to win you over to their side was some money xD
Its not about the money at all.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:37 AM
You don't have to like America, but saying your just here for your own benefit and don't care about what happens to it is just really messed up.

Well in 1999, I looked up in the sky and saw bombs falling from American planes that could land on me. From then on my life was never the same. In 2001, slightly before 9/11 we came to America as war refugees (first we went to Italy). Why my mother picked USA is something my mother did. But when I saw 9/11, I still remember that we felt more happy than sad. That's how American we are.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:38 AM

Dude, you're the one here for the money. You just said so.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:38 AM
Its not about the money at all.

No the point is you have no strong principles period about being serbian or being american. Being American is just accident of where you ended up. Being Serbian is just accident of who your parents told you they identified with.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:40 AM
Dude, you're the one here for the money. You just said so.

The point is I take the money but don't forget who I am. Don't betray my people as result. If anything I'm sorta burden on America, so me existing here is doing harm xD

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:41 AM
Well in 1999, I looked up in the sky and saw bombs falling from American planes that could land on me. From then on my life was never the same. In 2001, slightly before 9/11 we came to America as war refugees (first we went to Italy). Why my mother picked USA is something my mother did. But when I saw 9/11, I still remember that we felt more happy than sad. That's how American we are.

And I understand this was a tragic event. Bombs falling on civilians is not excused. But what about the Albanians that were being bombed? murdered etc? Am I saying to you now because you dropped bombs on us and ethnically cleansed us that you should now be ethnically cleansed?
And how could you be happy about 9/11? what did innocent people have to do with the bombings of Serbia?

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:41 AM
No the point is you have no strong principles period about being serbian or being american. Being American is just accident of where you ended up. Being Serbian is just accident of who your parents told you they identified with.
Same for you.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:42 AM
The point is I take the money but don't forget who I am. Don't betray my people as result. If anything I'm sorta burden on America, so me existing here is doing harm xD
I don't forget who I am either.

StonyArabia
Serbians are more attractive than Italians to be honest.

Stefan_Dusan
Same for you.

Not really, 12-13 years in USA, still don't bend how I view xD My language is decayed. My connections to Kosovo/Serbia fewer and far between, but I'm too stubborn to put American on end, because I have principles that don't let me dishonor dead relatives.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:45 AM

Reason I'm not a big fan of our refugee programs.

I was very much against bombing Serbia. You need to see the difference between what our government does and the people but that being said I have even less respect for you now than when you said said you hit a woman because "i iz mad." You're 6'6 280 pounds. Have some self control when around women who are far smaller than yourself. In other words, be civilized.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:47 AM
Not really, 12-13 years in USA, still don't bend how I view xD My language is decayed. My connections to Kosovo/Serbia fewer and far between, but I'm too stubborn to put American on end, because I have principles that don't let me dishonor dead relatives.
You want to know why I don't have connections anymore? I honor my relatives by making the most of my life, like they should have had the opportunity to do.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:47 AM
ajde brates, enough arguing back on topic.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:49 AM
You need to see the difference between what our government does and the people

I do see difference but that's far cry from identifying as American. And furthermore wishing for that same government to be successful. TBH, I think USA should ethnically cleanse all Serbs outta America xD I'm trying to move back but need to figure out money.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:51 AM
The point is I take the money but don't forget who I am.

Yeah, a scumbag.

Don't betray my people as result. If anything I'm sorta burden on America, so me existing here is doing harm xD

So we take you in and now you do us harm. Lovely. You have no honor. You do Serbia a service by not living there. Their court system won't have to deal with a guy who can't control himself.

armenianbodyhair
11-26-2013, 02:51 AM
TBH, I think USA should ethnically cleanse all Serbs outta America xD I'm trying to move back but need to figure out money.
I bet you'd replace US with Croatia too.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:54 AM
You want to know why I don't have connections anymore? I honor my relatives by making the most of my life, like they should have had the opportunity to do.

Those same relatives you want to honor, just keep one thing in mind: they chose to identify as Serbs which made themself a hard life in Krajina. They could have identified as Croats, and they honestly still would be in Croatia today. What I'm trying to say is your love of your identity is what you are willing to give up for your identity. Assimilating, getting better opportunities was all available to them but they went against.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:54 AM
I do see difference but that's far cry from identifying as American.

That doesn't make any sense. Apparently the US education system failed you.

And furthermore wishing for that same government to be successful. TBH, I think USA should ethnically cleanse all Serbs outta America xD I'm trying to move back but need to figure out money.

Ethnic cleansing is not our thing and if you had half a brain you'd realize you just gave ammo to anti-Serbian elements on this forum with your ethnic cleansing remark but perhaps your mindset is too primitive to care.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:56 AM
You have no honor.

I don't owe any honor to government who bombed me xD Actually if I followed my family honor code, I would have to kill one American for every Serbian you killed.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-26-2013, 02:56 AM
ajde brates, enough arguing back on topic.

What was the topic again? I hate these type of threads.

Stefan_Dusan
11-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Ethnic cleansing is not our thing

Say to Native Americans or TMG for that matter, she's here due to ethnic cleansing done by Croatian forces armed by American.

Shah-Jehan
11-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Balkanites are pretty good looking, so Serbs...

armenianbodyhair
Those same relatives you want to honor, just keep one thing in mind: they chose to identify as Serbs which made themself a hard life in Krajina. They could have identified as Croats, and they honestly still would be in Croatia today. What I'm trying to say is your love of your identity is what you are willing to give up for your identity. Assimilating, getting better opportunities was all available to them but they went against.
I am not giving up anything, I am American on paper and I acknowledge it, and I am thankful for the opportunities I have been provided and the culture. I can have both.

Colonel Frank Grimes
I don't owe any honor to government who bombed me xD

Are you an illiterate? No one is asking you to honor the US government. I don't.

Actually if I followed my family honor code, I would have to kill one American for every Serbian you killed.

Just smack American women around like the true man that you are; that'll show us.

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 02:59 AM
What was the topic again? I hate these type of threads.

How awesome I am on a scale of 8-10 :D

alb0zfinest
11-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Anyyyywhooo both are fairly good looking (no match for de alb0z of course) but I say Serbians.