PDA

View Full Version : Please classify this American woman

HillY35
07-21-2013, 12:33 AM
What are your impressions?
What ethnicity, or what part of Europe would she fit in the most?
Thanks.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/hilliam/greylookalike_zps8fd1fac1.jpg

Roy
07-21-2013, 12:35 AM
Borreby. Rather neutral looking, but North-Western Europe above anything else.

HillY35
07-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Borreby. Rather neutral looking, but North-Western Europe above anything else.

Please explain? I'm interested in European impressions of this class of American...

Roy
07-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Please explain? I'm interested in European impressions of this class of American...

Seeing her here I'd assume she is German although can pass as atypical Polish (she still looks off though), She is from USA, so it is more than likely that she's really mixed.

Smaug
07-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Looks mixed for me.

Smeagol
07-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Borreby.

Smeagol
07-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Looks mixed for me.

Seriously? With what?

Mark
07-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Borreby + Alpino-med.
I have seen American German/Italian and Irish/Italian women that resemble her.

HillY35
07-21-2013, 12:49 AM
Her features are very "unrefined," especially the brow...Her complexion would place her in Northern Europe for sure, and though her eyes are dark brown, along with her hair-color, I do not think she has any Native American in her ancestry. Nor do I think there is any African ancestry.
I used to be inclined to place such a person in the "mixed" category, but at this point in my anthro-study I am beginning to wonder whether such people (whose features are like this woman's, and this is a common look in the Southeastern US) are entirely British Isles in their ancestry...even further: could this person actually have a majority-English/Germanic (as opposed to Celtic/Irish, etc) ancestry.
This is why I thought I'd post this example...

HillY35
07-21-2013, 01:05 AM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/hilliam/lowclassNCEnglish_zps66837e2e.jpg

Here is another example of this "class" of American.

Roy
07-21-2013, 01:43 AM
Her features are very "unrefined," especially the brow...Her complexion would place her in Northern Europe for sure, and though her eyes are dark brown, along with her hair-color, I do not think she has any Native American in her ancestry. Nor do I think there is any African ancestry.
I used to be inclined to place such a person in the "mixed" category, but at this point in my anthro-study I am beginning to wonder whether such people (whose features are like this woman's, and this is a common look in the Southeastern US) are entirely British Isles in their ancestry...even further: could this person actually have a majority-English/Germanic (as opposed to Celtic/Irish, etc) ancestry.
This is why I thought I'd post this example...

I don't think she's atypical at all.

Smaug
07-21-2013, 03:12 AM
White Trash?

Anyways, yeah, maybe she isn't mixed, probably I got this vibe from her very round features caused by obesity. I'd say she is Borreby-Alpine.