PDA

View Full Version : Serb crimes in Kosova

Skerdilaid
07-22-2013, 05:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRN3pVB9rQ

Skerdilaid
07-23-2013, 12:43 AM
How about Dick(Kurac) Marty investigate this case! He chases ghost instead because of few dollars he got from the Serb government. Fucking hypocrite!

Here we got a state organized organ trafficking. These poor people were not taken all the way into Serbia just so they can kill them. Watch the whole video when they describe how they were all cut up and smashed up.

Pontios
07-23-2013, 12:54 AM
It's their land... :lol: If you don't like it, you can leave... You can't come to my land and complain about me and how you are treated... Especially if I didn't invite you. :lol:

Stefan_Dusan
07-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Here we got a state organized organ trafficking. These poor people were not taken all the way into Serbia just so they can kill them. Watch the whole video when they describe how they were all cut up and smashed up.

They were taken to Serbia to hide evidence, not to traffic organs as dead organs are useless. They were badly damage as they were tortured. And it's being investigated:

Đorđević was also found to have played a leading role in the MUP efforts to conceal the murders of Kosovo Albanians. “The evidence confirms that from the second week of April 1999, on at least six occasions over a period of several weeks, trucks containing bodies of Kosovo Albanians killed by Serbian forces in Kosovo arrived at the 13 Maj SAJ Centre in Batajnica near Belgrade,” the judgement reads. Two further deliveries were made to the Petrovo Selo PJP Centre. Bodies were also recovered from Lake Perućac in Serbia and buried in a mass grave site nearby. In 2001 the remains of 744 individuals were exhumed from the SAJ Centre in Batajnica, 61 from Petrovo Selo and 84 from Lake Perućac.

http://www.icty.org/sid/10606

May everyone rest in peace.

Drawing-slim
07-23-2013, 02:16 AM
It's their land... :lol: If you don't like it, you can leave... You can't come to my land and complain about me and how you are treated... Especially if I didn't invite you. :lol:

I would slit your throat with pleasure right now.

Pontios
07-23-2013, 02:30 AM
I would slit your throat with pleasure right now.

Interesting, how come I don't want to do the same? :lol: Perhaps because of your anger because deep down you know its not your land... :rolleyes:

Skerdilaid
07-23-2013, 02:40 AM

Turk!

You go and prance around in you mothers pussy, because around here you can really get hurt!

Skerdilaid
07-23-2013, 02:47 AM
They were taken to Serbia to hide evidence, not to traffic organs as dead organs are useless. They were badly damage as they were tortured. And it's being investigated:

http://www.icty.org/sid/10606

May everyone rest in peace.

Stefan I know for example quite few people in Drenica that were taken alive. Now did they get killed in the way or in Serbia, we don't know. This is definitely a hard case regarding organ trafficking and a lot more convicting not to mention the evidence, than the case that the Serbs government gets all wet when they mention about us.

And thanks for the last comment! May every civilian that got killed during our wars rest in peace regardless of ethnicity.

Pontios
07-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Turk!

You go and prance around in you mothers pussy, because around here you can really get hurt!

Who is scared of Albanians? :lol: All of you are using a modified Roman war flag, and you are trying to threaten a Roman? A bit ironic isn't it? I'm not scared of any Albanians, all they do is talk, never any action...

Skerdilaid
07-23-2013, 02:51 AM
Who is scared of Albanians? :lol: All of you are using a modified Roman war flag, and you are trying to threaten a Roman? A bit ironic isn't it? I'm not scared of any Albanians, all they do is talk, never any action...

You orthodog Turk pray that you never have to cross paths with me!

Pontios
07-23-2013, 05:01 AM
You orthodog Turk pray that you never have to cross paths with me!

I will pray for that... I wouldn't want to hurt anybody. ;)

Coldy Valdir
07-27-2013, 09:38 PM
I will pray for that... I wouldn't want to hurt anybody. ;)

gr8 b8 m8

Kiyant
07-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Why do you guys say to Pontios that he is Turk?
And why does it sound like an insult?

Pontios
07-28-2013, 04:00 AM

Because Pontos (homeland of Pontians) is part of Turkey today.

Gorštak
07-28-2013, 04:23 AM

Long story bro.

Kiyant
07-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Because Pontos (homeland of Pontians) is part of Turkey today.
I know that my grandmother is also muslim pontus greek.

Skerdilaid
07-30-2013, 12:36 AM

If you haven't noticed to be called a Turk is a great compliment around here.

Ali Pasha
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
No Kosova is Albanian land for 7,000 years. Greece on the other hand is Turkish. They killed Greeks there too, well looks like you invited it.

Skerdilaid
02-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Bump