PDA

View Full Version : Classify Bosnian couple (He is Bosnian muslim, she is Bosnian Serb)

rashka
07-25-2013, 05:50 AM
http://images3.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/almir-salihovic-i-dusica-rendulic-1346758693-204812.jpg
http://images3.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/almir-salihovic-srebrenica-ljubav-foto-printskrin-1360843457-268139.jpg
http://www.banjalukain.com/media/pictures/2012/03/29/f7444396af6a2812e787e2cf5b8bc104.jpg
http://www.index.hr/images2/par_25122012_facebook625.jpg
http://www.banjalukain.com/media/pictures/2012/03/29/375328557ec841775d1b3acb74483be5.jpg
http://fanfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/srpkinja-musliman-srebrenica-sin-jusuf-almir-i-dusica-salihovic-dobili-sina-1331561945-131838.jpg
http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/media.media.1ca89e0e-89a6-4f53-a578-7d7e508e02e7.normalized.jpeg

Gorštak
07-25-2013, 05:58 AM
lol

riverman
07-25-2013, 06:06 AM
the woman looks very typical american

Krampus
07-25-2013, 06:49 AM
that second last photo...

dralos
07-25-2013, 12:44 PM
hillfuckingbillies,they look like two retards who dont have a clue why somebody is taking a pic of them

rashka
07-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Do they look Slavic to you?

Guapo
07-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Man - Noric
woman -Baltid

Freeroostah
07-26-2013, 01:51 AM
hillfuckingbillies,they look like two retards who dont have a clue why somebody is taking a pic of them

LMAO! :picard1:

rashka
07-26-2013, 01:56 AM
LMAO! :picard1:

Did you really expect anything else from him? His ramblings are just to be ignored.

aherne
07-28-2013, 03:59 PM
man: north pontid
woman: baltid

ChocolateFace
07-29-2013, 07:03 AM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: dralos is too funny.

As for their appearance.

He fits within the Pontid to North Pontid spectrum with Dinaric tendencies.

She looks very slavic. Some kind of Baltid. I think West Baltid with Dinaric tendencies. She kind of looks like Ronda Rousey.

Pleurat
07-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Totally slavs.

Hurrem sultana
12-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Villagers from eastern Bosnia

Tim O'Brien
12-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Do they look Slavic to you?
The women look Slavic indeed, for the man,he could pass as Slovakians

RandoBloom
12-07-2013, 02:07 PM
What Bosnian muslim? How can you say religion of one and then nationality of other to designate them?
The couple is either male Bosniak / Female Serb or male muslim female orthodox. You cant mix nation with religion.
And seconly, they are both traitors.

Styrian Mujo
12-08-2013, 04:56 PM
They look like the avrage Slavic peasants.

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:06 PM
typical bosniaks still mary with servs i've known this always

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:12 PM
typical bosniaks still mary with servs i've known this always

Well in fact these 2 have a child with name Jusuf,so the man is the boss there,bajram is celebrated and so on

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Well in fact these 2 have a child with name Jusuf,so the man is the boss there,bajram is celebrated and so on
the point is why does he mix with somebody who killed his own people

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:14 PM
the point is why does he mix with somebody who killed his own people

He is considered a jerk in his town but at least he did not accept the serbian tradition

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:15 PM
He is considered a jerk in his town but at least he did not accept the serbian tradition
you know those children will probably end up killing hrulj in the next war,sadly another illyrian will die soon

Mraz
12-08-2013, 05:16 PM
They were on newspaper, they're from Srebrenica, I remember they gave their baby a true muslim name.

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:17 PM
They were on newspaper, they're from Srebrenica, I remember they gave their baby a true muslim name.

Yeah.Jusuf

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:18 PM
lol thats even more crazy he was fom srebenica and still married a serb guess his slavic spirit was too big to resist

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Only one word' Sad.

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:21 PM
lol thats even more crazy he was fom srebenica and still married a serb guess his slavic spirit was too big to resist

And its so common that it was in the newspapers,and everyone commented negative about it

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Only one word' Sad.

You always have freeks in every people

there are albanians with serbs,believe it or not

Mraz
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM

Well I'm against mixing, but the guy choose her as wife and people should respect his choice.
There is probably something thrilling to get involved in a forbidden love...
Anyway, this is just a marginal case.

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
And its so common that it was in the newspapers,and everyone commented negative about it
hope you aint marrying a serb but a german instead or a french girl :D

iNird
12-08-2013, 05:23 PM

What's the issue bro? She will convert to Islam and they will both be bosnians.

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Well I'm against mixing, but the guy choose her as wife and people should respect his choice.
There is probably something thrilling to get involved in a forbidden love...
Anyway, this is just a marginal case.
he does look like somebody who is a real love adventurer

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
hope you aint marrying a serb but a german instead or a french girl :D

you promised me that croat from ur fb lol

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:25 PM

:LOL:

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM

You should know about a case from my town,the wife was a serbian woman,she converted to islam,as it was common,she even was in mosque all the time

During the war she suddenly changed mind,and took the kids away and changed their names into serb names

so never trust a serb,not even a serb muslim ;)

Mraz
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
he does look like somebody who is a real love adventurer

LOL :p

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:27 PM
i know its basic knoweldge for me remember my holy thread yugoz religion but i know the children will kill hrulj

KrashNick
12-08-2013, 05:28 PM

They are even Albanians with Black People which is more sad .

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:29 PM
:LOL:

you dont believe? my teacher who learnt me how to drive left his albanian wife for a serbian whore

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
They are even Albanians with Black People which is more sad .

No to date a serb is to be a traitor nr 1

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
you dont believe? my teacher who learnt me how to drive left his albanian wife for a serbian whore
yeah that we really believe you dont know any albo except us from the forums

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
yeah that we really believe you dont know any albo except us from the forums

Yes i do,he is driver teacher here in Sweden

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM

Even if that's true, that doesn't mean that this happen all the time. Sb told me that in bosnia 4% of the population is half serbian and half bosnian.

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Yes i do,he is driver teacher here in Sweden
and he told you that LOL you are known to make things up about alboz you even say we go to yugo parties LOL while here in belgium there are some yugo parties but no albo goes there since we have our known communties :D

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:37 PM
and he told you that LOL you are known to make things up about alboz you even say we go to yugo parties LOL while here in belgium there are some yugo parties but no albo goes there since we have our known communties :D

No he did not say that to me,but we live in a close area and its known

But anyway thats not the point,the point is you have freaks in all nations,you dont have to believe,but you still cant prove there are no freaks like that in your nation

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Even if that's true, that doesn't mean that this happen all the time. Sb told me that in bosnia 4% of the population is half serbian and half bosnian.

Who is sb?

and did not say it happens all the time,but it exists

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
No he did not say that to me,but we live in a close area and its known

But anyway thats not the point,the point is you have freaks in all nations,you dont have to believe,but you still cant prove there are no freaks like that in your nation
no there arent any we do have freaks but not in this aspect

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:39 PM
lol ok

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:40 PM
A bosnian serb married an albanian woman

http://www.kurir-info.rs/focak-ozenio-albanku-za-te-pare-mogao-sam-kupiti-auto-ali-bi-zardao-za-5-godina-clanak-946745

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Who is sb?

and did not say it happens all the time,but it exists

do you want his e-mail, fb or his adress? :LOL:

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:43 PM
do you want his e-mail, fb or his adress? :LOL:

no i just want his nick name :picard2:

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:44 PM

http://www.kurir-info.rs/focak-ozenio-albanku-za-te-pare-mogao-sam-kupiti-auto-ali-bi-zardao-za-5-godina-clanak-946745
those are from vraka serbian village in albania its no coincidence that they all come from montenigrin border and already speak serbian

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:45 PM
those are from vraka serbian village in albania its no coincidence that they all come from montenigrin border and already speak serbian

She is from Shkoder

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
no i just want his nick name :picard2:

emir

La Misse
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
She is from Shkoder

They are Albanianzated serbs/slavs. Maybe you don't know but in Albania we had 47years communizm and in that period all non-albanians changed their names and surnames into Albanian. A albanian women would never marry a serb and her family would never give their daughter to a serb. Never

Stefan_Dusan
12-08-2013, 05:51 PM

He is not Bosnian (aka Muslim) notice he names his son "Stefan" and lets his woman wear a christian cross.

Skerdilaid
12-08-2013, 05:52 PM
They are Albanianzated serbs/slavs. Maybe you don't know but in Albania we had 47years communizm and in that period all non-albanians changed their names and surnames into Albanian. A albanian women would never marry a serb and her family would never give their daughter to a serb. Never

Mixes have happened, and do happen.

Hurrem sultana
12-08-2013, 05:53 PM
He is not Bosnian (aka Muslim) notice he names his son "Stefan" and lets his woman wear a christian cross.

LOL i said bosnian serb

dralos
She is from Shkoder
yeah the village is there where all these retarded girls come from no albanian girl from kosova,ilirida or albania except that village is marrying with servs

Hurrem sultana

You seriously claim no mixes???

i also know an albanian woman married to a bosniak

KrashNick
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM

I know a albanian guy who is married with serbian girl from Slovenia .

dralos
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM

lol you seem to know thousands and albanians but i had your fb and i never see an albanian commenting on your picz LOL or even talking to you so stop lying :D

RandoBloom
12-08-2013, 05:59 PM

Bosnian doesnt equal muslim. Are you even serious?
Bosnian is everyone from Bosnia. Bosniak is a nationality.

La Misse
12-08-2013, 06:02 PM

i know there are mixes but less than with other nations. That's my point

Stefan_Dusan
12-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Well since we on topic of mixing, I told this to a couple people in chatbox but earlier in week I went to bar with Bosniak woman bartender and Albanian customer.

She was Bosniak woman from Banja Luka, had 1 kid with Mexican (who she described as half Catholic/half Muslim to which I pointed out to her that's impossible) and 3 kids with an Iranian who is now her husband.

The albanian man was from Podgorica, Montenegro and Catholic. He was 36 and had no kids, but said to me most important part of his future wife (if he ever got) would be she's catholic implying he'd mix with a Catholic non-albanian.

dralos
12-08-2013, 06:03 PM
i know there are mixes but less than with other nations. That's my point
the mixes are neglectable while bosnia was the most mixed place in whole yugoslavia

Skerdilaid
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I personally know a Bosnian girl that is married to a Malaysian dude.

dralos
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Well since we on topic of mixing, I told this to a couple people in chatbox but earlier in week I went to bar with Bosniak woman bartender and Albanian customer.

She was Bosniak woman from Banja Luka, had 1 kid with Mexican (who she described as half Catholic/half Muslim to which I pointed out to her that's impossible) and 3 kids with an Iranian who is now her husband.

The albanian man was from Podgorica, Montenegro and Catholic. He was 36 and had no kids, but said to me most important part of his future wife (if he ever got) would be she's catholic implying he'd mix with a Catholic non-albanian.
could be gypsy pretending to be albanian and montenegrin alboz are very albo nacionalist they all marry with other alboz but most of them are catholic alboz he doesnt mention the albanian fact bcs its obivious you get it

Stefan_Dusan
12-08-2013, 06:08 PM
could be gypsy pretending to be albanian and montenegrin alboz are very albo nacionalist they all marry with other alboz but most of them are catholic alboz he doesnt mention the albanian fact bcs its obivious you get it

I explicitly said in the conversation that I don't believe blood should mix (this was to the Bosniak woman). To the albanian man I asked if it was better for him to take Albanian muslim woman and force her to be catholic to which he gave me drunken speech on catholic, traditions, and forcing people against will.

dralos
12-08-2013, 06:09 PM
I explicitly said in the conversation that I don't believe blood should mix (this was to the Bosniak woman). To the albanian man I asked if it was better for him to take Albanian muslim woman and force her to be catholic to which he gave me drunken speech on catholic, traditions, and forcing people against will.
like i said he probably ends up marrying an albanian catholic but lots of montenegrin catholic alboz are married with us gjakovars like from ulqin and surrounding

Arbėrori
10-02-2014, 03:08 PM
He's a Nordid-Baltid mix while she's Baltid. They're poor people, all they have is love probably, let them live their own lives...

As of mixing, everyone is entitled to marry whom they want, but I don't really believe in mixed marriages, the languages, traditions, religions & all is too different, maybe in the US where everyone becomes American at one point, but I doubt on the Balkans...

The craziest mix that I saw was a Bosniak woman with a Somali guy, now that was weird. As of Albanians, I would say the large majority are interesting in wedding only Albanians, but ofcourse, exceptions occur, to the point that an Albanian woman once even married a nigger and tried to pass of his child as Albanian, lol.

Everyone will do whatever they want, who cares. My mom's uncle is married to a Bosnian-Serb and she speaks Albanian perfectly, she's also very nice, she loves and respects him, so that's all that matters.

Plavuša
10-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Don't know who is dumber in this thread, there are many candidates...

LightHouse89
10-02-2014, 03:18 PM
they do not look like americans.

dralos
10-02-2014, 03:53 PM
He's a Nordid-Baltid mix while she's Baltid. They're poor people, all they have is love probably, let them live their own lives...

As of mixing, everyone is entitled to marry whom they want, but I don't really believe in mixed marriages, the languages, traditions, religions & all is too different, maybe in the US where everyone becomes American at one point, but I doubt on the Balkans...

The craziest mix that I saw was a Bosniak woman with a Somali guy, now that was weird. As of Albanians, I would say the large majority are interesting in wedding only Albanians, but ofcourse, exceptions occur, to the point that an Albanian woman once even married a nigger and tried to pass of his child as Albanian, lol.

Everyone will do whatever they want, who cares. My mom's uncle is married to a Bosnian-Serb and she speaks Albanian perfectly, she's also very nice, she loves and respects him, so that's all that matters.
no offence to your uncle offc but i disagree bcs love and respect are only small matter when it comes to marriage

Arbėrori
10-02-2014, 04:01 PM
no offence to your uncle offc but i disagree bcs love and respect are only small matter when it comes to marriage

Have you lived his life? Have you been through his struggles? Have you paid his bills? No you haven't, so you can just shut it.

If you want to speak about mixed marriages, Albanians of Macedonia have the least numbers of such, we tend to stick to our own, unlike you Kosovars.

She's his second wife, he loves and cherishes her as if she was Albanian, frankly, she has a purer heart than many Albanian women nowadays. It's all a game of money and looks, she never cared for either and mind you, my mom's uncle was one of the most successful restaurant owners on the coast and he looked like Pierce Brosnan in his young age.

Instinct
10-02-2014, 04:04 PM
the guy looks muslim

dralos
10-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Have you lived his life? Have you been through his struggles? Have you paid his bills? No you haven't, so you can just shut it.

If you want to speak about mixed marriages, Albanians of Macedonia have the least numbers of such, we tend to stick to our own, unlike you Kosovars.

She's his second wife, he loves and cherishes her as if she was Albanian, frankly, she has a purer heart than many Albanian women nowadays. It's all a game of money and looks, she never cared for either and mind you, my mom's uncle was one of the most successful restaurant owners on the coast and he looked like Pierce Brosnan in his young age.
first i'm not a kosovar but albanian god second i dont care who he was or she was just that its not good
to marry with such creatures like that serb(vlach)woman,i do believe you that the albo your uncle is much better thats obvious
now kosovars are alboz and i dont know why you keep insulting them they're your kind too bro
now leave the god alone begone

Midori
10-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Guy is mostly North Pontid, slight Dinarisation possible too.
His wife is Baltid/Neo-Danubian

Arbėrori
10-02-2014, 04:09 PM
first i'm not a kosovar but albanian god second i dont care who he was or she was just that its not good
to marry with such creatures like that serb(vlach)woman,i do believe you that the albo your uncle is much better thats obvious
now kosovars are alboz and i dont know why you keep insulting them they're your kind too bro
now leave the god alone begone

You know that Vlachs are latinized Balkan natives right? And she's Baltid, very Slavic looking tbh.

Calling an older lady a creature just because it suits your Kosovar agenda is not smart, little big lip one.

Ask yourself dralos, why are there still Vlachs in Macedonia and there are none in Kosovo? Do you think Kosovar Albanians have killed them or rather assimilated them?

You never know, you never know. :wink

dralos
10-02-2014, 04:10 PM
You know that Vlachs are latinized Balkan natives right? And she's Baltid, very Slavic looking tbh.

Calling an older lady a creature just because it suits your Kosovar agenda is not smart, little big lip one.

Ask yourself dralos, why are there still Vlachs in Macedonia and there are none in Kosovo? Do you think Kosovar Albanians have killed them or rather assimilated them?

You never know, you never know. :wink
offc there are vlachs in kosova they are today bosniaks,goran...

Maximum Speed
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM
the guy looks muslim

of course

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42093000/jpg/_42093952_kashmir-ap416.jpg

Hungarian_master
09-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Man: Pontid
Woman: Faelid.

Odin
09-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Man: North Pontid.