PDA

View Full Version : Can they fit in Estonia?

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Karl would like to know. Typical Poles from my region
http://d.naszemiasto.pl/k/r/87/c1/4fc5375d70a8d_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1006208_292158154264430_109229725_n.jpg

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Karl, where are you?

sevruk
07-25-2013, 11:19 AM
No, too East-European/Slavic/Untermenschen

Virtuous
07-25-2013, 11:19 AM
mordids. mordids everywhere.

Trun
07-25-2013, 11:20 AM
Too wog. I don't see the uber Nordic types than would make Gudjonsen and Lundgren feel swarthy.

American King
07-25-2013, 11:20 AM
No, they look Polish or Russian.

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Guys, I ask for Karl's opinion, not yours.

Virtuous
07-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Karl is no more.

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Karl is no more.
Karl is in our soul forever.

Sarmatian
07-25-2013, 11:35 AM
No, they can't into Nordics

Virtuous
07-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Karl is in our soul forever.

foreverandever.

Peikko
07-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Probably all of them.

Temujin
07-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Probably all of them.

Estonians and Slavs are so much alike. There is no reason why Slavs wouldn't fit in Estonia.

Graham
07-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Stop quoting pic!

When Poles first came here 10 years ago. It was all Umbro-tracksuits. Now they dress like Americans.

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 02:40 PM
When Poles first came here 10 years ago. It was all Umbro-tracksuits. Now they dress like Americans.
''westernization''.

Äike
07-25-2013, 06:47 PM
No, they wouldn't. Too Slavic looking to fit among Nordics.

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Damn, my Nordic dreams is over.

WOOHP
07-25-2013, 07:01 PM

Agreed. No one would fit, they have a very typical Slavic look. Especially the guys far right and far left.

Mans not hot
07-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Agreed. No one would fit, they have a very typical North West Slavic/Polish look. Especially the guys far right and far left.
fixed.

Virtuous
07-26-2013, 02:49 AM
''westernization''.

sad.

Talvi
07-26-2013, 09:25 AM
A couple could. Nobody makes me think like "omg they look sooo Estonian". Most of them are a bit unfortunate looking though.

Géza
07-26-2013, 05:37 PM
No, they looks rather nowadays-Russian.

In the first picture left-to-right the fifth has Mongolid influence.
In the second picture left-to-right the fourth, the woman has it. She has slanted eyeshape.

The others rather look Hungarians like "typical Slavic". Typical Slavic is the second whigger in the second picture with Brooklyn Cap and the first man in the first picture left-to-right. The guy with "Everlast" t-shirt in the second one looks rather German, side by side his more slender long faced type is native in the Pontic steppes too, but we Hungarians don't consider that look typical Slavic looking.

The Mongoloid Silesian ones would be absolutely fit among us Hungarians.

Peikko
07-26-2013, 05:53 PM
In the first picture left-to-right the fifth has Mongolid influence.
In the second picture left-to-right the fourth, the woman has it. She has slanted eyeshape.

lol

Cern
07-26-2013, 06:06 PM
They good fit Mongolia. ;)

Peikko
07-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Here's some Estonians:
http://www.fifa.com/mm//Photo/AFFederation/FootballGovernance/02/07/88/33/2078833_FULL-LND.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/04/20/lebanon.kidnapped.bicyclists/t1larg.estonian.bicyclists.rt.youtube.jpg

WOOHP
07-26-2013, 06:18 PM
^^ Look just like Swedes. Karl will be happy.

Peikko
07-26-2013, 06:19 PM
^^ Look just like Swedes. Karl will be happy.

They look Slavic to me.

Äike
07-27-2013, 06:09 PM
They look Slavic to me.

You also look Slavic when we shave your head, don't feed you for a few days and take a 0.3 megapixel picture of you.

arcticwolf
07-27-2013, 06:17 PM
You also look Slavic when we shave your head, don't feed you for a few days and take a 0.3 megapixel picture of you.

Hi Karl, good to see ya back. Where have you been amigo?

How does it make you feel when your Finnic brothers commit treason and compare Estonians to Slavs? have you ever in your wildest dreams thought that was possible? Seems like Finns don't have that Nordic/Finnic brotherhood thing going very well. On the bright side though Americans seems to dig it.

Crazy world we live in brother!

Keep it real amigo! :laugh:

bezant
07-27-2013, 07:43 PM
About one third of Estonia’s population is Russsian/Ukranian/Belarussian, so technically they could fit there. :angel

Peikko
07-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Hi Karl, good to see ya back. Where have you been amigo?

How does it make you feel when your Finnic brothers commit treason and compare Estonians to Slavs? have you ever in your wildest dreams thought that was possible? Seems like Finns don't have that Nordic/Finnic brotherhood thing going very well. On the bright side though Americans seems to dig it.

Crazy world we live in brother!

Keep it real amigo! :laugh:
Now take any genetic distance map, and you'll find out that Estonians are genetically more similar to Slavic nations, than to Finns. Maybe you'll understand my comments after that. If you think there's something wrong with being Slavic, you're no better than Karl.

arcticwolf
07-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Now take any genetic distance map, and you'll find out that Estonians are genetically more similar to Slavic nations, than to Finns. Maybe you'll understand my comments after that. If you think there's something wrong with being Slavic, you're no better than Karl.

As true as your statements could be, there is the identity and linguistic brotherhood there. Estonians ( never mind their Slavic genes ) consider themselves Finnic. They speak Finnic language. Naturally they identify and are Finnic in their minds and that's what counts the most. So in reality they are Finnic and disappointed that Finns do not accept them as such.

As to me and Slavs, I don't like them, not one bit. Do you have a problem with that? :laugh:

Peikko
07-27-2013, 11:01 PM
As true as your statements could be, there is the identity and linguistic brotherhood there. Estonians ( never mind their Slavic genes ) consider themselves Finnic. They speak Finnic language. Naturally they identify and are Finnic in their minds and that's what counts the most. So in reality they are Finnic and disappointed that Finns do not accept them as such.

I think you're found the core of this question of Finnicness. Estonians speak a Finnic language and therefore are Finnic. I haven't seen any Finn ever questioning that.

arcticwolf
07-27-2013, 11:06 PM
I think you're found the core of this question of Finnicness. Estonians speak a Finnic language and therefore are Finnic. I haven't seen any Finn ever questioning that.

Fair enough, but one question lingers in inquiring minds, are Estonians thought of as lesser Finnic because of their "inferior"Slavic genes as compared to the "true" Finnics?

What's up with that?

Peikko
07-27-2013, 11:09 PM
Fair enough, but one question lingers in inquiring minds, are Estonians thought of as lesser Finnic because of their "inferior"Slavic genes as compared to the "true" Finnics?

What's up with that?
Of course not. Everyone who speaks a Finnic language is equally Finnic, because there's no such thing as Finnic genes. However, I don't want to be associated with Estonian cunts at these forums, so the whole Finnic/Nordic agenda they are trying to pull is just BS to me.

arcticwolf
07-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Of course not. Everyone who speaks a Finnic language is equally Finnic, because there's no such thing as Finnic genes. However, I don't want to be associated with Estonian cunts at these forums, so the whole Finnic/Nordic agenda they are trying to pull is just BS to me.

I have no more questions. LOL

sevruk
07-28-2013, 07:22 AM

Estonians are actually less chinky looks than Finns , I think because closeness to Slavs

Temujin
07-28-2013, 09:53 AM

Estonia is a small nation, so there's a small chance meeting a decent person from Estonia. They don't strike me as Scandinavians or Nordic or whatever. Some portray themselves as Nordic but they don't behave as people from Scandinavia & Finland other than trying to show off their 'stubbornness' which a sensible person would perceive as insanity.

Talvi
07-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Estonia is a small nation, so there's a small chance meeting a decent person from Estonia. They don't strike me as Scandinavians or Nordic or whatever. Some portray themselves as Nordic but they don't behave as people from Scandinavia & Finland other than trying to show off their 'stubbornness' which a sensible person would perceive as insanity.

Excuse me, but are you making those assessments based on this forum? If you are thinking you can meet a lot of decent people on this forum you are just kidding yourself. Get out of your cave and meet someone irl.

Peikko
07-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Estonians are actually less chinky looks than Finns , I think because closeness to Slavs
I think I agree. They also don't have Saami-minority.

Peikko
07-28-2013, 12:05 PM
There are many good people in Estonia. You shouldn't generalize because of people at forums. People like Karl are not normal.

Temujin
07-28-2013, 12:09 PM
Excuse me, but are you making those assessments based on this forum? If you are thinking you can meet a lot of decent people on this forum you are just kidding yourself. Get out of your cave and meet someone irl.

If you are thinking someone is judging a nation by people from a forum, then you must have intelligence of a cave person. I visited Estonia.

Temujin
07-28-2013, 12:11 PM
There are many good people in Estonia. You shouldn't generalize because of people at forums. People like Karl are not normal.

I am not generalising based my observations on forums. Karl is not the worst Estonian one can meet.

Talvi
07-28-2013, 12:11 PM
If you are thinking someone is judging a nation by people from a forum, then you must have intelligence of a cave person. I visited Estonia.

If nobody liked you there you must suck more irl than you do online. Sorry.

Temujin
07-28-2013, 12:12 PM
If nobody liked you there you must suck more irl than you do online. Sorry.

It's not about me being liked by anyone in Estonia or online. ;)