PDA

View Full Version : Muslimas from Britain joining Jihad in Syria

wvwvw
07-26-2013, 01:28 PM
http://youtu.be/5hAlKlQ2g1Q

Britain’s Channel 4 aired an exclusive story this week about British citizens who have travelled to join the fight to oust Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad inside rebel-held territory in the country's north.
The story followed a woman calling herself “Maryam” who travelled from Britain to marry a rebel fighter from one of the jihadist rebel groups.

Maryam's marriage to her fighter husband, Abu Bakr, was arranged by his mother three months ago. She didn't meet him until after they were married, according to Channel 4.

Until her recent departure from the UK for Syria she lived what she describes as an okay life.

She and her husband are shown raising a child together, and are now expecting another. They say that their long-term objective is what they see as the liberation of Syria, followed by the establishment of an Islamic caliphate.

Abu Bakr fights with the Sunni jihadi militia known as Katiba al Muhajireen, whose members fight alongside bigger Islamic groups such as Ahrar al-Sham and the al-Qaeda affiliated Jabhat al-Nusra.

The leader of Jabhat Al-Nusra recently declared that his group is in favor of establishing an Islamic caliphate in civil war torn Syria.

Maryam told Channel 4 she has no plans to return to the UK, ever, even if her new husband is killed in battle.

"I will stay here because I didn't come here for him. I wouldn't like to go back to the UK. I'll stay here, raise my children, focus on the Arabic language to communicate with the Syrian people,” she said.

She called on other Muslims to “wake up and stop being scared of death... we know that there's heaven and hell. At the end of the day, Allah's going to question you. Instead of sitting down and focusing on your families or your study, you just need to wake up because the time is ticking."
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170288#.UfHXRVOAGkg

wvwvw
07-26-2013, 01:34 PM
"...we know that there's heaven and hell. At the end of the day, Allah's going to question you. Instead of sitting down and focusing on your families or your study, you just need to wake up because the time is ticking."

This sums it up. Making people focus on an afterlife, at the expense of this life & this world

YeshAtid
07-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Let them die!

Arbërori
07-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Ninja 101! :lol:

Mason8
07-26-2013, 02:15 PM
I hope that all of the muslims get their wish to die as martyrs for the cult of islam.

Kiyant
07-26-2013, 02:19 PM
I hope that all of the muslims get their wish to die as martyrs for the cult of islam.
I hope you dont mean that you would find it nice when all muslims would be killed.....

rob211080
07-28-2013, 08:30 AM
I hope more british muslims go to Syria and get killed by assad troops.

StonyArabia
07-29-2013, 04:34 PM

You should be banned you genocidal twat

Argyrokastriotis
08-02-2014, 07:38 PM
You should qualify your statement...

for example all Fundamentalist Muslim Jihadists or all Islamist Supremacists, etc.

It is immoral to wish the death of innocent people, who by no fault of their own nor choice, were brought up into an Islamic society.

LightHouse89
08-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I did not know so many Brits felt so strongly about the over throw of Assad. Afew Americans are over there too.