PDA

View Full Version : So mass immigration has ruined europe, now what? Your suggestions please.

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:04 AM
I'm interested in opionions about how to fix the multiple social and economic problems due to mass immigration to Europe.

Should we deport immigrants or dual passport holders convicted of criminality?

Should we forcibly assimilate immigrants?

Should we ban welfare for immigrants?

What are your suggestions?

(Please keep it mature and don't suggest violence or genocide).

Annihilus
07-27-2013, 02:06 AM
You have Israeli passport?

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:08 AM

Nope. Nice try.

Annihilus
07-27-2013, 02:09 AM
Nope. Nice try.

Good try, I wont take you serious as Jew anymore...

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Good try, I wont take you serious as Jew anymore...

Do you have a Turkish passport?

Gorštak
07-27-2013, 02:11 AM
I'm interested in opionions about how to fix the multiple social and economic problems due to mass immigration to Europe.

Number of immigrant in my state is minimal, so I don't care, let those who let them in their states care about them.
But why do you say "we" like it's your problem, you are Jew and not living in Europe, even only Jews state is not in Europe:noidea:

Annihilus
07-27-2013, 02:12 AM

Yes and a Dutch one

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Since the option for genocide or violence in general has been ruled out...

I am inclined to say Welfare. However, this would lead to a surge in violent crime (mostly armed robbery/assault) in order to substitute the lack of welfare. So that won't work.

Deportation can be very, very complex and depending on who it's applied to can cause unecessary problems (intermarriages, etc).

Forced assimilation costs money, however not as much as it takes to combat violent crimes (and the like) and deportation.

My solution from your suggestions: Forced assimilation, and whoever refuses will be deported.

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:15 AM
Number of immigrant in my state is minimal, so I don't care, let those who let them in their states care about them.
But why do you say "we" like it's your problem, you are Jew and not living in Europe, even only Jews state is not in Europe:noidea:

You're forgetting the "Anglo" in Anglojew. He's English by birth and blood.

Gorštak
07-27-2013, 02:21 AM

Whatever, it would be more logical that some pure blood German from Germany for example opened this thread than him.

I am inclined to say Welfare. However, this would lead to a surge in violent crime (mostly armed robbery/assault) in order to substitute the lack of welfare. So that won't work.

Deportation can be very, very complex and depending on who it's applied to can cause unecessary problems (intermarriages, etc).

Forced assimilation costs money, however not as much as it takes to combat violent crimes (and the like) and deportation.

My solution from your suggestions: Forced assimilation, and whoever refuses will be deported.

What is forced assimilation?
Romanization by Romans can't be called forced, Islamisation by Ottomans can't be called forced, so what is that forced assimilation?
If you have some good example how someone did successfully forced assimilation, please give it.

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:23 AM

I'm a British-born British-citizen of European ancestry for 2,000 years including being half-English. I'm passionate about my heritage and culture. I'm not sure the point your making, but you seem to be implying that anyone who isn't 100% European has no right to be in Europe?

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:25 AM
Whatever, it would be more logical that some pure blood German from Germany for example opened this thread than him.

Romanization by Romans can't be called forced, Islamisation by Ottomans can't be called forced, so what is that forced assimilation?
If you have some good example how someone did successfully forced assimilation, please give it.

I don't have any examples, i was replying within the confines of Anglojew's suggestions. This wasn't my own creative answer.

But, whether it is successful or not doesn't matter. The stipulation in my answer is that they either engage in cultural assimilation (through government assisted programs) or they're deported. So its success is not important anyway.

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:26 AM

What is "pure blood" you're talking like a Nazi.

Swearengen
07-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Deport visa workers, halt immigration, and (passively) force assimilation. That's all you can really do, but even that will never happen.

WOOHP
Assimilation?! Seriously?

No, mass deportation of all non Whites. Next step would be to encourage Europeans living in a foreign country to move back permanently to their homeland. Like Balkanites in Germany or Sweden.

Same thing in the US. Deport all the Hispanics so we can return to be a 90%+ White country again.

Annihilus
I'm a British-born British-citizen of European ancestry for 2,000 years including being half-English. I'm passionate about my heritage and culture. I'm not sure the point your making, but you seem to be implying that anyone who isn't 100% European has no right to be in Europe?

Problem is Anglojew you make troubles for yourself, be what you are. You loose lot of development in your own being for figuring out where you fit.

Gorštak
07-27-2013, 02:31 AM

My point was that Jew who don't live in Europe isn't really the first person that I would assume that he is concerned about immigrants in Europe.

I don't have any examples, i was replying within the confines of Anglojew's suggestions. This wasn't my own creative answer.

But, whether it is successful or not doesn't matter. The stipulation in my answer is that they either engage in cultural assimilation (through government assisted programs) or they're deported. So its success is not important anyway.

So in other words, you don't have idea what forced assimilation is, but you support it:pound:

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Problem is Anglojew you make troubles for yourself, be what you are. You loose lot of development in your own being for figuring out where you fit.

To be fair, I'd say he's the last person on this website with an identity crisis.

Annihilus
07-27-2013, 02:34 AM
To be fair, I'd say he's the last person on this website with an identity crisis.

I think he is very much in a crisis, with himself mostly.

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:36 AM
My point was that Jew who don't live in Europe isn't really the first person that I would assume that he is concerned about immigrants in Europe.

So in other words, you don't have idea what forced assimilation is, but you support it:pound:

I just said government assisted programs. What do you think that means?

It means employment programs, taking classes about Australian culture including unacceptable/acceptable behaviors in regard to society and culture. This means for example, that women who do not wear hijab or any covering are not asking to be raped. There are a million different scenarios that could be covered. To convey the message of hard work is another thing. It is frowned upon in western culture to live off government handouts and be happy about doing so. That's not part of my culture because it's self-destructive. I thought it was self explanatory. Would you rather an essay on every possible meaning? You can barely read small posts, let alone comprehensive ones.

1stLightHorse
07-27-2013, 02:39 AM
I think he is very much in a crisis, with himself mostly.

And how do you know that? Ancient tengrist wisdom? :lol:

American King
07-27-2013, 02:41 AM

We get rid of the Jews.

Anglojew
07-27-2013, 02:42 AM
Assimilation?! Seriously?

No, mass deportation of all non Whites. Next step would be to encourage Europeans living in a foreign country to move back permanently to their homeland. Like Balkanites in Germany or Sweden.

Same thing in the US. Deport all the Hispanics so we can return to be a 90%+ White country again.

Have you noticed a decline in social cohesion, in the USA in your lifetime, due to immigration?

Gorštak
07-27-2013, 02:44 AM
I just said government assisted programs. What do you think that means?

It means employment programs, taking classes about Australian culture including unacceptable/acceptable behaviors in regard to society and culture. This means for example, that women who do not wear hijab or any covering are not asking to be raped. There are a million different scenarios that could be covered. To convey the message of hard work is another thing. It is frowned upon in western culture to live off government handouts and be happy about doing so. That's not part of my culture because it's self-destructive. I thought it was self explanatory. Would you rather an essay on every possible meaning? You can barely read small posts, let alone comprehensive ones.

I thought that already exist. I know about couple of states that if you want to get citizenship must past test of knowledge of culture, history, government about that state , of course on offical language of that state(isn't that how it works also in USA?).
But I guess there are still people who just want to live in some state, they don't care about citizenship.

Mason8
07-27-2013, 04:32 PM
So mass immigration has ruined europe

Europe must learn to be a multicultural society.

sturmwalkure
08-11-2013, 05:45 PM

No. But thank you for admitting you are evil.

Manifest Destiny
08-11-2013, 05:55 PM

Refuse all asylum requests.

Deport all illegals and those convicted of crimes.

Deport all those who are on any form of public assistance.

Manifest Destiny
08-11-2013, 05:56 PM

No. Send them all to Israel if multiculturalism is so wonderful.

Manifest Destiny
08-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Have you noticed a decline in social cohesion, in the USA in your lifetime, due to immigration?

I definitely have. Especially here in California, which is ground-zero for immigration (both legal and illegal).

Austo
08-11-2013, 06:33 PM
The cause of mass immigration in europe are zionists, it is funny a zionist is opening this thread.

Manifest Destiny
08-11-2013, 06:41 PM
No. But thank you for admitting you are evil.

I've been told before by other White Nationalists that I'm too nice when it comes to Jews. Posts like his makes me suspect they were right.

sturmwalkure
08-11-2013, 06:41 PM
The cause of mass immigration in europe are zionists, it is funny a zionist is opening this thread.

Yes and this Zionist always 'conveniently' forgets to mention Black immigrants. It is all "Islamification" and trying to promote 'Islamophobia' which is just a new form of political-correctness and detracts from the real enemies, and real issue-- mass immigration and the hand Zionists have to play in it. As always, the game of smoke and mirrors.

StonyArabia
08-11-2013, 06:48 PM
No. Send them all to Israel if multiculturalism is so wonderful.

In many ways it is. I mean Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi, Druze, Bedouins, Circassians, Russians.

Permafrost
08-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I propose we do this the way Richard Lionheart did in the XII century.

Great man, good times

Anglojew
08-12-2013, 04:20 AM

You're just making excuses. Mass immigration is the fault of your elected leaders. Stop trying to blame things on others when it's your fault.

Swearengen
08-12-2013, 04:59 AM
You're just making excuses. Mass immigration is the fault of your elected leaders. Stop trying to blame things on others when it's your fault.

it doesn't really matter who we elect.

but it's true that most white westerners are brainwashed and spineless and I dislike them even more than immigrants.

Sarmatian
08-12-2013, 06:27 AM

This one is quite obvious to any sane person. An unlawful act that remains unpunished only encourages more of such behaviour. Throwing them in prisons is pointless since prisons in Western world mean free meals 3 times a day and life far more comfortable than average conditions in their own home country. Deportation is the worst thing that can happen to them and it should be made clear to every single immigrant that if they will misbehave they will be deported.

Not sure what do you mean here. How can you force assimilation on people who have strong affiliation with specific non-native culture? Are there any successful examples of it? As far as I'm aware there were attempts of it in different countries during different periods of history but they all failed miserably and ended up in extreme forms of violence.

There shouldn't been any welfare at the first place to ensure the only people that are willing to work hard to earn their place in society would immigrate. Now there are millions of those who do not want and do not know how to work for living. It's an army of people for whom violence is norm of life and they are not afraid of it. They are ready to go and take what they want even if it means to kill other people. Banning welfare today means provoking mass violence.

There are few problems in this confines you propose.

First, it contradicts your own question about forced assimilation which is form of violence. If you agree to such form of violence you should agree to violence in general but have to specify how far are you ready to go with it to achieve your goals.

Second, the non-violent solution is simply impossible. Violence will be part of it in any case due to violent nature of immigrants themselves. There is no way you can convince violent masses to do something by non-violent means. They will only obey if there is, figurally speaking, a guy with a sword standing behind them at all times ready to chop their heads off at any moment if they do something wrong. That is the only thing they understand and the only thing that will work.

Also I think the major factor that contributes to the situation is modern tendency of Europeans to avoid violence at any cost. Way too often at cost of their own lives and living space. It seems Europe is still haunted by horrors of WWII as there is a huge difference in everyday attitudes of pre-war and post-war Europeans. Before chances for non-European elements to grow into something big within European borders were pretty much non-existent simply because Europe was far more violent. Now, after being pacified into sheeple, it has no chance against violent intruders unless it will come back to its natural attitudes based on normal instincts of self-preservation.

Smeagol
08-12-2013, 06:37 AM

It's the European leaders. Jewish Leaders also support multiculturalism, but that doesn't mean regular Jews do. Zionism has nothing to do with this. Zionism just means supporting the Jews right to their own state, that's all that it means. I will agree that most leading Zionists encourage third world immigration though.

Smeagol
08-12-2013, 06:39 AM
Yes and this Zionist always 'conveniently' forgets to mention Black immigrants. It is all "Islamification" and trying to promote 'Islamophobia' which is just a new form of political-correctness and detracts from the real enemies, and real issue-- mass immigration and the hand Zionists have to play in it. As always, the game of smoke and mirrors.

Again, Zionism has nothing to do with this. However, it's true all immigrants are bad, and not just Muslims. (Blacks are the worst, they shouldn't even be living in America either)

Zmey Gorynych
08-12-2013, 06:54 AM
I suggest we do some serious cleaning like in the 40's. We start with the most undesirable elements, like gypos, negroes and muslims and finish it off with the jews ... and no, half breeds can't stay either.

for now, who's to say in 10 or 50 years things won't change

Must they !? Are you that determined !? Must is a very strong word, sounds almost like an order.

Wadaad
08-12-2013, 07:30 AM
I suggest we do some serious cleaning like in the 40's. We start with the most undesirable elements, like gypos, negroes and muslims and finish it off with the jews ... and no, half breeds can't stay either.

for now, who's to say in 10 or 50 years things won't change

Must they !? Are you that determined !? Must is a very strong word, sounds almost like an order.

in 10 years, no such thing will happen...50 years is too far a timescale to forecast anything, for all we know my offspring might be butchering yours in Europe by then. And lol at cleaning, Europe prior to the 1940s did not have the cosmopolitan/multicultural nature it does now...something greater than the Holocaust will be needed for your dream to be realized.

Zmey Gorynych
08-12-2013, 07:54 AM
in 10 years, no such thing will happen...50 years is too far a timescale to forecast anything, for all we know my offspring might be butchering yours in Europe by then. And lol at cleaning, Europe prior to the 1940s did not have the cosmopolitan/multicultural nature it does now...something greater than the Holocaust will be needed for your dream to be realized.
So it's safe to conclude that you don't like my idea :)

Smeagol
08-12-2013, 07:55 AM
and no, half breeds can't stay either.
Half Jews are more genetically European then some European ethnicities.

Wadaad
08-12-2013, 07:58 AM
So it's safe to conclude that you don't like my idea :)

Any more than you like mine (that the future of the West lies in Islam)

Formozgan
08-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Half Jews are more genetically European then some European ethnicities.

Sorry but ethnic identification/history in real life is something far more abstract than a mathematical parameter inside a range of decoded genetics.

Zmey Gorynych
08-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Any more than you like mine (that the future of the West lies in Islam)
I wouldn't get my hopes too high (the West being overtaken by Islam)

Smeagol
08-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Sorry but ethnic identification/history in real life is something far more abstract than a mathematical parameter inside a range of decoded genetics.

Most Half Jews don't identify as Jews. It's genetics that matters.

Austo
08-12-2013, 01:21 PM

They are zionist puppets.
Without any american (allied) propaganda and media, people would never be this way. In 1, or 2 generations you have a normal country again.

gregorius
08-12-2013, 01:26 PM
suggestion is to kill yourself or go atlantis

MissProvocateur
08-12-2013, 01:36 PM
1. Higher taxes should be imposed on third world immigrants. Especially those who are absolutely not ethnically European.
2. Immigrants who disobey the law should be deported back to where they came from, no matter how small their crime is.
3. If an immigrant refuses to assimilate within 5 months, they should be deported.
4. If an immigrant insults or disrespects the country they stay at, they should be deported.
5. Welfare for immigrants should be minimal or non existent.

Manifest Destiny
08-12-2013, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes too high (the West being overtaken by Islam)

Islam will grow in the West like the cancer that it is, up to a certain point. Then the Muslim invaders will likely face a large and violent backlash.

gregorius
08-12-2013, 01:37 PM
you are looks and brain fufu

Kiyant
08-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Islam will grow in the West like the cancer that it is, up to a certain point. Then the Muslim invaders will likely face a large and violent backlash.

No dont really believe this but most of you guys think of every muslim as a backward Extremist so it doesnt matter what i say.

Freeroostah
08-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Deport all Non-Caucasians and assimilate all Caucasian immigramts....simple.

Manifest Destiny
08-12-2013, 02:04 PM
No dont really believe this but most of you guys think of every muslim as a backward Extremist so it doesnt matter what i say.

Not all Muslims are backwards extremists, but none of them belong in non-Muslim white nations.

wvwvw
08-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Deport all Non-Caucasians and assimilate all Caucasian immigramts....simple.

I much prefer African and Asian immigrants than so called Caucasoid Islamic immigrants, thank you

tEhSaint
08-12-2013, 02:07 PM
LOL who set the bitch free? :P

<3

Mraz
08-12-2013, 02:08 PM
My suggestion is to let the goyms slaughter each others and rebuild Salomon's temple meanwhile.

gregorius
08-12-2013, 02:18 PM
My suggestion is to let the goyms slaughter each others and rebuild Salomon's temple meanwhile.

this

Freeroostah
08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I much prefer African and Asian immigrants than so called Caucasoid Islamic immigrants, thank you

Nah....religion is not that much important as race. It is better to have Caucasoid immigrants that are Christians,Muslims,Hindu etc than having Subsaharan negroes lol. Greece should stay Caucasoid no matter what.

I prefer Islamists than Black Panthers in other words....

sturmwalkure
08-12-2013, 04:45 PM

You seriously prefer African immigrants in Europe? They do a lot more damage biologically; unlike Caucasoid Islamic immigrants. Mixing with them is absolutely devastating to the gene pool of whichever nation they mix into and sadly no European nation is free of them; not even the Faeroe Islands!

YeshAtid
08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
You seriously prefer African immigrants in Europe? They do a lot more damage biologically; unlike Caucasoid Islamic immigrants. Mixing with them is absolutely devastating to the gene pool of whichever nation they mix into and sadly no European nation is free of them; not even the Faeroe Islands!

Pakistanis rape english women at an alarmingly high rate

Manifest Destiny
08-12-2013, 04:55 PM

Agreed.

An Albanian or Bosnian Muslim is still genetically white, even if they're religiously and culturally anti-Western. Religious views can change. Genetics can't.

Graham
08-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Europe isn't ruined.

iNird
08-12-2013, 04:57 PM
A state can not function with open borders and welfare. This is the biggest issue in Europe because Europeans tend to have socialistic programs that tend to be lenient. Drop the welfare for immigrants (or even all together) and you will be left with immigrants that add value to the state.

YeshAtid
08-12-2013, 05:15 PM
A state can not function with open borders and welfare. This is the biggest issue in Europe because Europeans tend to have socialistic programs that tend to be lenient. Drop the welfare for immigrants (or even all together) and you will be left with immigrants that add value to the state.

feasible ?

Sarmatian
08-13-2013, 05:22 AM
Europe isn't ruined.

As far as I'm informed Britain is one of the leaders on the way down the drain.

Lithium
08-13-2013, 05:36 AM
The immigrants who aren't educated and don't work must be forced to leave Europe and go back to their country. Burquas for muslim women must be forbidden everywhere in Europe. Also the building of mosques must be immidiately stopped.

Arsenium DeLight
10-06-2014, 12:37 AM
passing laws against treason and punishing those who are guilty of this crime to the fullest extent of the law should do the trick.

Kale
10-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Make a giant blimp shaped like a big booty camel, and have it fly Southwards at 2mph from Svalbard to Libya. Problem solved...

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 12:48 AM
I've been thinking about this for some time but have never really wrote it out but here are the basic points for a new constitution. Would work for any european country.

1. Voting is for white male landowners only, and only for those born in the country, with all ancestors coming from inside europe for at least 3 generations.

2. Immigration limit. Immigration is limited to a net negative. There can never be permanent immigration from non-europeans. Immigration for any occupation where more than 1% of the population is non-native is disallowed. Only white males qualified to vote may hold faculty or administrative positions in universities or high school education.

3. Anti-globalism. Import of finished goods from countries which have a GDP per capita rating of less than 80% of the nation is strictly banned.

4. Anti-GMO. All genetically engineered organisms must either be non self-replicating and not used for human consumption, or only incorporate gene variants found within nature in the same species. All GMO crops must initially be grown in greenhouse conditions until all chemical products can be individually tested and labeled safe for human consumption. Any proteins or chemical products found in GMO crops that are not found in nature disqualify them for human consumption.

5. Anti-unification. The nation may never enter into any treaty, union, or agreement which yields the individual sovereignty of the nation to another power, elected or not, foreign or domestic.

5. Anti free trade. Similarly no arrangement allowing free trade and movement within the nation may be entered with any other entity.

6. Anti-welfare. Only welfare for people with disabilities.

7. Anti-indigent. All indigents rounded up and placed in camps.

8. Anti-usury. Any debt forgiven after 15 years without loss of collateral. This will keep loans from driving up housing prices artificially. These leeching practices are just a drain on the economy.

9. Farming act. 90% or more of foods that can be grown locally must be grown locally. Farmers cannot have one crop variant producing on more than 15% of their acreage. Farms cannot be corporate owned or run on a lease basis or have an acreage over 100 acres.
10. Eugenics. Sterilize anyone with an IQ under 120. Clone ideal female specimens to make up any population shortfalls.

It's either something like this or a shitty third world future with zero hope.

Kale
10-06-2014, 12:51 AM
I've been thinking about this for some time but have never really wrote it out but here are the basic points for a new constitution. Would work for any european country.

1. Voting is for white

Yeah, that's about how far we can get on that without a neverending debate. At least here anyways lol.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 12:57 AM
GG no re, barely 200.000 europeans left and spread thinly from Narvik to Malta and the brown hordes invade en masse.

Either you mean it to happen gradually over 2 centuries or you severely overestimate the IQ of the average euro manboon.

Well, we might have to start at 90 and work our way up generation by generation. It won't matter how many third world zoo animals are around europe if they are kept out, though. Probably being sterilized as soon as they arrive will cool their jets on the immigration issue.

Neon Knight
10-06-2014, 12:59 AM
1) Non-European immigration limited to a few hundred very skilled people per year such as scientific researchers.

2) Any woman, native or immigrant, who gives birth to a child which is not predominantly European (genetically) must accept sterilisation or leave the country or go to prison.

This will have the effect of quite quickly reducing the non-European population and at no great financial cost.

Kale
10-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Eugenics is a horrible idea. Instill cultural values that heavily promote high intellect. Its self-perpetuating that way.

Kale
10-06-2014, 01:09 AM
To rephrase it, erase post modern culture.

If by erase you mean shove my dick so far down its throat that I can then gouge it by the eyesockets and turn it inside out, then yes. :P

Gustave H
10-06-2014, 01:14 AM
National Socialism + White unity is the answer. Blonde, Jim, FireEater and I will create the Fourth Reich..Note: We'll bring a few Mischlinge in, Anglojew, Longbowman, and Mark most likely. :coffee:

Borna
10-06-2014, 01:18 AM
I already made a plan, here i will promote it.

Main goal of this plan, is to make immigrant life in Europe so hopeless, that they return on their own. Mental terror. Since no matter how much i would personally like for Europeans to wage an Crusade against intruders of her territory i realize that is not something possible , not with current European political establishment. So only way for Europeans to fight back and save ur homelands is this.

1 - Laws and regulations. Firstly, person without proper citizenship or visa, after 3 weeks (Lets say someone is tourist with big budget and wants to discover European countries, given that i think this deadline is fair) Will be arrested and deported . If deportation is not possible, massive camps at outskirts of Europe would do a good thing to store such persons. Retroactively revoke all citizenships given in past 20-30 years to individuals who came as asylum seekers.

Immigrants already living in Europe should be treated as the second class persons (cant say citizens because they are not). If they are living in ghetto style setlements, force them to pay bills, force them to pay electricity, water,regular tax, without taking care whether they have house or not. Harshly ban and restrict all those who employ immigrants, with huge fines, as well as closing their firms . Everyone will think twice before hiring a subhuman, and prolonging his stay in Europe. Same goes for those who marry non-Europeans for money, to give them papers. Very tough personal questions should be asked about their partner, which they could not possibly know.

Do not offer any kind of educational priviliges to immigrants. They are not dangerous as a rural pack, but with education, they can motivate people and make problems. Therefore their kids won't be able to go to school. No school, no job, no family equals very poor life which would chase away future generations.

To immigrants who are already in Europe we must impose several rules regualting religion, birth rate, and health tax.

- All those without citizenship should firstly extra charged for giving birth to their kid on foreing soil. Those who have citizenship but are not of European origin,
should be taxed for more than a 2 kids. Neutral commissions should go from house to house and make evaluation of how many kids family can realistically support.
Since previous statements have very strict rules and work in favor of their bad life, such people won't be able to have more than one kid.

- Religion should be treated seriously. First only big European cities should have only one Mosque. No more. Second, their priests should be forbidden to use megaphones or promote their religion. Christian moral values should be taught in schools, hopefully that will persuade Muslim parents that their kid should not go into a school

- Immigrants should be treated with very high prices and taxes. Lets say when you go to dentist, you ussually for one tooth spend around 200 euros? Immigrants should pay 300.
For operations and other more complex things, prices should be bigger maximally. Not by any chance they should be given state medic cards.

This is actually only way to abuse democracy in this current political system.

-

Cristiano viejo
10-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Jews ruined Europe after 2ww and now Anglo+Jew ask for solutions :lol:
Well, sterilization and/or deportation are the only solutions.

Gustave H
10-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Longbowman and Mark are jews?
If I am not mistaken Longbowman has some Ashkenazi in him, and I believe Mark has quite a bit as well. Nevertheless, they are good friends of mine.

Alessio
10-06-2014, 01:23 AM
He wants to be the only from the Middle East descended European ;) he wants all of his competition to leave Europe so he can have it all.

Norman
10-06-2014, 01:24 AM
If I am not mistaken Longbowman has some Ashkenazi in him, and I believe Mark has quite a bit as well. Nevertheless, they are good friends of mine.
Put your people first, yourself second. If there is someone you like outside the people, there should be a guest-card.

Norman
10-06-2014, 01:29 AM
edit: better gonna sleep :laugh2:

Alessio
10-06-2014, 01:31 AM
You're from the ''Golden Dawn'' or what ?

I already made a plan, here i will promote it.

Main goal of this plan, is to make immigrant life in Europe so hopeless, that they return on their own. Mental terror. Since no matter how much i would personally like for Europeans to wage an Crusade against intruders of her territory i realize that is not something possible , not with current European political establishment. So only way for Europeans to fight back and save ur homelands is this.

1 - Laws and regulations. Firstly, person without proper citizenship or visa, after 3 weeks (Lets say someone is tourist with big budget and wants to discover European countries, given that i think this deadline is fair) Will be arrested and deported . If deportation is not possible, massive camps at outskirts of Europe would do a good thing to store such persons. Retroactively revoke all citizenships given in past 20-30 years to individuals who came as asylum seekers.

Immigrants already living in Europe should be treated as the second class persons (cant say citizens because they are not). If they are living in ghetto style setlements, force them to pay bills, force them to pay electricity, water,regular tax, without taking care whether they have house or not. Harshly ban and restrict all those who employ immigrants, with huge fines, as well as closing their firms . Everyone will think twice before hiring a subhuman, and prolonging his stay in Europe. Same goes for those who marry non-Europeans for money, to give them papers. Very tough personal questions should be asked about their partner, which they could not possibly know.

Do not offer any kind of educational priviliges to immigrants. They are not dangerous as a rural pack, but with education, they can motivate people and make problems. Therefore their kids won't be able to go to school. No school, no job, no family equals very poor life which would chase away future generations.

To immigrants who are already in Europe we must impose several rules regualting religion, birth rate, and health tax.

- All those without citizenship should firstly extra charged for giving birth to their kid on foreing soil. Those who have citizenship but are not of European origin,
should be taxed for more than a 2 kids. Neutral commissions should go from house to house and make evaluation of how many kids family can realistically support.
Since previous statements have very strict rules and work in favor of their bad life, such people won't be able to have more than one kid.

- Religion should be treated seriously. First only big European cities should have only one Mosque. No more. Second, their priests should be forbidden to use megaphones or promote their religion. Christian moral values should be taught in schools, hopefully that will persuade Muslim parents that their kid should not go into a school

- Immigrants should be treated with very high prices and taxes. Lets say when you go to dentist, you ussually for one tooth spend around 200 euros? Immigrants should pay 300.
For operations and other more complex things, prices should be bigger maximally. Not by any chance they should be given state medic cards.

This is actually only way to abuse democracy in this current political system.

-

Borna
10-06-2014, 01:36 AM
You're from the ''Golden Dawn'' or what ?

Not, people all time brag how nationalists just sit in front of store and drink beer hating on immigrants.
As i am someone who is very engaged in nationalists scene of my country, i decided to give some ideas instead of whining .

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 01:39 AM
You'd have to be very careful around it though.

Large numbers of angry low IQ high test boons can end up turning eugenics over it's head and leaving you with Idiocracy 300 years earlier than nature intended.

Most of them don't want kids anyway. Just give them free money and drugs in compensation and they will be lining up around the block.

Andrei the 2nd
10-06-2014, 06:59 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1959230_290093244518226_293969595375371881_n.jpg?o h=94c5d23627f7ce5ba271720161884bdd&oe=54B24942&__gda__=1421584814_90fa5c88651bd39ad4171f60be1c183 3

Abraxas
10-06-2014, 07:43 AM

Not really. I certainly wouldn't say so. I would go as far as saying that I'm not English by birth and blood (and I'm a full Old-Stock American). By simple logic a mixed-race jew from Australia should have much less of a right to call himself an Englishman than even I would.

His name "Anglojew" (and perhaps his very own existence) is a mockery of the jewish infiltration into the Anglo civilization and its degeneration we see nowadays, a degeneration that will lead to our total collapse.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Not really. I certainly wouldn't say so. I would go as far as saying that I'm not English by birth and blood (and I'm a full Old-Stock American). By simple logic a mixed-race jew from Australia should have much less of a right to call himself an Englishman than even I would.

His name "Anglojew" (and perhaps his very own existence) is a mockery of the jewish infiltration into the Anglo civilization and its degeneration we see nowadays, a degeneration that will lead to our total collapse.

There's no point even pointing out why you're wrong. I'm not convinced you're intelligent enough to comprehend. You bring nothing to this forum. You're a leech. I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

Abraxas
10-06-2014, 08:05 AM
There's no point even pointing out why you're wrong. I'm not convinced you're intelligent enough to comprehend. You bring nothing to this forum. You're a leech. I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

Hit and run tactics never get old eh? It's funny, I have never in my life claimed to be overtly intelligent, though I think I'm at least intelligent enough to see past your constant lame shilling and recognize your true wicked occupying intentions, because let's face it, this incessant toilet shaking you provide doesn't even qualify as trolling, in fact I would say it's virtually impossible to describe this with other word that isn't shilling.

https://freedomboard.kirara.ca/fringe/src/1398554750196.jpg

http://www.zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JIDF-TROLL-SOILS-KOSHER-DIAPER.gif

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/how-ashkenazi-jewish-are-you.jpg

I would tell just then tell you "we gonna nail you harda than yo nailed jesus".

Ctwentysevenj
10-06-2014, 08:18 AM
You don't want third world immigration to get out of control in Europe because this could become a common scene in European cities:(
http://giavellireport.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/indashit2.jpg?w=640

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Hit and run tactics never get old eh? It's funny, I have never in my life claimed to be overtly intelligent, though I think I'm at least intelligent enough to see past your constant lame shilling and recognize your true wicked occupying intentions, because let's face it, this incessant toilet shaking you provide doesn't even qualify as trolling, in fact I would say it's virtually impossible to describe this with other word that isn't shilling.

http://www.zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JIDF-TROLL-SOILS-KOSHER-DIAPER.gif

We are in agreement about your lack of intelligence then.

Abraxas
10-06-2014, 08:28 AM
We are in agreement about your lack of intelligence then.

http://archive.4chon.net/new/1890859/thumb_1333638320113.png

Blackfyre
10-06-2014, 08:31 AM
First off, all nations should end the possibility of having dual citizenships, because it is unfair to the natives. A France-born French has only his French citizenship whist a French with Algerian background has both Algerian and French (just an example all tho idk if France itself has such a system)
Next up: end welfare for those without a citizenship, giving money to someone who does not contribute or does NOT WANT to contribute to a nation is just wrong.
Better intergration must be done. A nation can not have multiple cultures which are not based on it's soil. I support that intergrated immigrants become equal with native citizens once they fully become a part of the national spirit and culture.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:35 AM
http://archive.4chon.net/new/1890859/thumb_1333638320113.png

Nothing original to add. Thought not. When you exhibit an original thought get back to me.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:36 AM
First off, all nations should end the possibility of having dual citizenships, because it is unfair to the natives. A France-born French has only his French citizenship whist a French with Algerian background has both Algerian and French (just an example all tho idk if France itself has such a system)
Next up: end welfare for those without a citizenship, giving money to someone who does not contribute or does NOT WANT to contribute to a nation is just wrong.
Better intergration must be done. A nation can not have multiple cultures which are not based on it's soil. I support that intergrated immigrants become equal with native citizens once they fully become a part of the national spirit and culture.

I totally agree with you. You can't sit on two chairs with one ass

Abraxas
10-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Nothing original to add. Thought not. When you exhibit an original thought get back to me.

When you get a way to upgrade your brutally evident shilling to at least some low-level trolling get back to posting 20 threads in one day.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:41 AM
When you get a way to upgrade your brutally evident shilling to at least some low-level trolling get back to posting 20 threads in one day.

Rant. You're such a imbecilic troglodyte.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 08:45 AM

He dosent have the balls in fighting or debating with white americans in discussing who are the oligarchs that are controlling the western world. Maybe you should ask him on Israel's strict immigration laws, race laws, segregation between jews and non-jews and etc, and yet, they demand the exact opposite in the west.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 08:46 AM
I totally agree with you. You can't sit on two chairs with one ass

So your in favor in removing dual citizenship for israeli americans? Thats pure anti-antisemitism and white fascism *sarcasm*.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:46 AM
He dosent have the balls in fighting or debating with white americans in discussing who are the oligarchs that are controlling the western world. Maybe you should ask him on Israel's strict immigration laws, race laws, segregation between jews and non-jews and etc, and yet, they demand the exact opposite in the west.

Are they good things or bad things? You're describing them as bad in relation to Israel but potentially good in relation to everywhere else.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:48 AM
So your in favor in removing dual citizenship for israeli americans? Thats pure anti-antisemitism and white fascism *sarcasm*.

Yes. I don't believe in dual citizenship. One day when someone gives you citizenship you'll be in a position to comment.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Are they good things or bad things? You're describing them as bad in relation to Israel but potentially good in relation to everywhere else.

Again, why does the ADL, ACLU, AJC and all the major jewish organizations are such pro-immigration, pro-race mixing, and etc, and yet, they never said anything about israel's racism against non-jews? Thats what you call hypocrisey, and really, if israel have the right to be racist towards the non-jews and etc let other nations be the same as well.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Yes. I don't believe in dual citizenship. One day when someone gives you citizenship you'll be in a position to comment.

Actually, i do have citizenship(I'm gambian), so dont worry, im not some kind of a refugee guy living off from a simple documents with no passports and etc.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Actually, i do have citizenship(I'm gambian), so dont worry, im not some kind of a refugee guy living off from a simple documents with no passports and etc.

Gambian is very fitting for you. Enjoy

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Again, why does the ADL, ACLU, AJC and all the major jewish organizations are such pro-immigration, pro-race mixing, and etc, and yet, they never said anything about israel's racism against non-jews? Thats what you call hypocrisey, and really, if israel have the right to be racist towards the non-jews and etc let other nations be the same as well.

Again, if it's bad in Israel why is it good in the USA? Your position isn't logical

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Gambian is very fitting for you. Enjoy

Better than being an Israel, where they treat you as second class citizen(remember the race riots in 2011 in tel aviv? or Ovedia Yusef comments on non-jews?), and really, the gambians are far better people than most Jews that i have seen.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Again, if it's bad in Israel why is it good in the USA? Your position isn't logical

Im saying that how come the jewish organizations are SOO very pushy in immigration and other liberal policies, and yet, israel is the exact opposite. I do believe in restrictive immigration polices, race laws and etc in europe and america to keep the white race preserved, like most homogenous countries.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Better than being an Israel, where they treat you as second class citizen(remember the race riots in 2011 in tel aviv? or Ovedia Yusef comments on non-jews?), and really, the gambians are far better people than most Jews that i have seen.

I'm glad you found a country to take you. Honestly.

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Im saying that how come the jewish organizations are SOO very pushy in immigration and other liberal policies, and yet, israel is the exact opposite. I do believe in restrictive immigration polices, race laws and etc in europe and america to keep the white race preserved, like most homogenous countries.

Because they are guilty of the same double standard you're exhibiting.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Because they are guilty of the same double standard you're exhibiting.

Why are you against to your fellow jews in America and Europe? please, dont act like your not in league with them. ALL of them are VERY pro-israel and pro-zionist(its stated in their websites, and they arent willing to allow anything in demonizing israel).

Anglojew
10-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Why are you against to your fellow jews in America and Europe? please, dont act like your not in league with them. ALL of them are VERY pro-israel and pro-zionist(its stated in their websites, and they arent willing to allow anything in demonizing israel).

You have a point about them. You're not entirely wrong but you're guilty of not acknowledging there are other opinions within the Jewish community.

Kamal900
10-06-2014, 09:27 AM
You have a point about them. You're not entirely wrong but you're guilty of not acknowledging there are other opinions within the Jewish community.

I dont see what "other" opinions the jewish community have in America, and really, the ones who do have different opinions are small individuals, not whole groups of peoples or whatever.

"I am not an American citizen of the Jewish faith, I am a Jew. I am an American. I have been an American for sixty-three sixty fourths of my life, but I have been a Jew for 4000 years. Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race and we are a race."
Wise (1938). Dr. Wise Urges Jews To Declare Selves As Such. New York Herald Tribune. June 13. p.12

Petalpusher
10-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Realistically at this point there s not much to do, except trying to slow down the process by regaining control over borders, changing the law of soil, and so on.. everything that makes a country a nation and not a wasteland or an accomodation center. It would only slow down things as, History IS demography.

Best case scenario, Europe turns into South Africa (or Zimbabwe), a very violent society, but somewhat bearable. The difference is there will be a stronger religious component which is rather unprecedented at this scale, if you add it to the most extreme racial divergence.

Let's say i have to make a bet, i would say England will be the first country to implode even considering their tradition in liberalism. We ve already seen the first signs of seismic activity, London riots, Sharia4UK, Rotherham, terrible surveys about multiculturalism/immigration,... France, Belgium will follow quickly. Germany, Italy are maybe 10 to 15 years behind but they will get there.

The drastic measures will come as aftershocks and retorts. Anything is possible. History keeps repeating until lessons learnt.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 06:33 PM
It hasn't really. But this isn't relevant. What's relevant is why immigration exists. Basic answer: 'because our politicians invited them.' Better answer: 'because our politicians invited them because native Europeans are having so few children.' No European nation except Kosovo has a fertility rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories _by_fertility_rate) above the replacement level, ashamedly. Italy's is about 1.3. Greece's, 1.2. Germany the same. What do you expect should happen? Society would collapse if there were almost two pensioners for every worker, not to mention children and other dependants. At the moment, we need immigration. Don't like it? Have some goddamn children. If you don't have 3 children (if you're barren, adopt) or more, you can't complain (I'm one of five, so) because society cannot function without replacement and you're relying on the work of others.

Fertility rates by European country as of 2012 (it's since grown in some parts such as the UK and elsewhere in the West), source: literally entering 'x fertility rate' into Google. The replacement rate is normally about 2.075, because having just 2 would only work in a world where every child were fertile and mentally and physically able:

2.19 Kosovo
2.04 Iceland
2.01 France
2.01 Ireland
1.91 Sweden
1.90 United Kingdom
1.85 Norway
1.80 Finland
1.79 Belgium
1.76 Albania
1.73 Denmark
1.72 Netherlands
1.68 Montenegro
1.62 Belarus
1.60 Lithuania
1.59 Russia
1.58 Slovenia
1.57 Luxembourg
1.55 Estonia
1.53 Romania
1.53 Ukraine
1.52 Switzerland
1.51 Croatia
1.51 Liechtenstein
1.50 Bulgaria
1.46 Cyprus
1.46 Moldova
1.45 Czech Republic
1.44 Austria
1.44 Latvia
1.44 Macedonia
1.43 Malta
1.40 Italy
1.38 Germany
1.34 Greece
1.34 Hungary
1.34 Slovakia
1.32 Serbia
1.32 Spain
1.30 Poland
1.28 Portugal
1.27 Bosnia & Herzegovina
1.26 San Marino
1.22 Andorra

Monaco's is apparently 1.51 according to the CIA world factbook. I guess the Vatican doesn't have a fertility rate.

Bear in mind this is with immigration and ethnic minorities. White people aren't having enough children to sustain themselves. And that, my friends, is the issue. Go home and make another white child. Stop whining about this on the internet. Be part of the solution.

Leto
10-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Yes, the birth rates are too low in Europe for a zero immigration policy. Sad, but true. Mass deportations are not an option. Many people of immigrant background are actually native-born, some even belong to the 3rd generation. Is it fair to deport a half-English, half-Jamaican person from the UK just because his grandparents immigrated from Jamaica? Is he to blame for what they did? No. He didn't ask to be born. And it's not his fault that his mother married a black guy, not a white one. But I'm against multiculturalism. There must be some sort of assimilation and adoption of a local life style and values. Islam is bad too. I just personally dislike it and think it's dangerous and militant. All those excessive complaints about racism and discrimination are also wrong for the most part. Now whites are more discriminated than people "of color". The aggressive promotion of "diversity" should be banned. I don't think every city and town definitely needs people of all races.

dude
10-06-2014, 06:58 PM
They should convert to Judaism.

Empecinado
10-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Yes, the birth rates are too low in Europe for a zero immigration policy. Sad, but true. Mass deportations are not an option. Many people of immigrant background are actually native-born, some even belong to the 3rd generation. Is it fair to deport a half-English, half-Jamaican person from the UK just because his grandparents immigrated from Jamaica? Is he to blame for what they did? No. He didn't ask to be born. And it's not his fault that his mother married a black guy, not a white one. But I'm against multiculturalism. There must be some sort of assimilation and adoption of a local life style and values. Islam is bad too. I just personally dislike it and think it's dangerous and militant. All those excessive complaints about racism and discrimination are also wrong for the most part. Now whites are more discriminated than people "of color". The aggressive promotion of "diversity" should be banned. I don't think every city and town definitely needs people of all races.

Nah, that's just an excuse the elites use to ethnically replace us. Japan has low rates too and is locked to immigration.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Nah, that's just an excuse the elites use to ethnically replace us. Japan has low rates too and is locked to immigration.
Japan loses 150-200 thousand people per year. Is it good?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 07:01 PM
It hasn't really. But this isn't relevant. What's relevant is why immigration exists. Basic answer: 'because our politicians invited them.' Better answer: 'because our politicians invited them because native Europeans are having so few children.' No European nation except Kosovo has a fertility rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories _by_fertility_rate) above the replacement level, ashamedly. Italy's is about 1.3. Greece's, 1.2. Germany the same. What do you expect should happen? Society would collapse if there were almost two pensioners for every worker, not to mention children and other dependants. At the moment, we need immigration. Don't like it? Have some goddamn children. If you don't have 3 children (if you're barren, adopt) or more, you can't complain (I'm one of five, so) because society cannot function without replacement and you're relying on the work of others.

Fertility rates by European country as of 2012 (it's since grown in some parts such as the UK and elsewhere in the West), source: literally entering 'x fertility rate' into Google. The replacement rate is normally about 2.075, because having just 2 would only work in a world where every child were fertile and mentally and physically able:

First off the bashing of religion is to blame for this, and all the abortions. That and the fact the lifestyle they are accustomed to is fading fast.

Second off, given time this would equalize out anyway. People dumb enough to think that they should not have kids (or people who don't want kids for genuine reasons like they have mental illness etc.) would get balanced out by people who do want kids, and make sexy time babies. It just means that there will be way more catholics.

All these immigrants make these matters worse not better. They make the lifestyle much worse due to crime and because increased population beyond what can be easily sustained is one of the big reasons for the decline in the first place.

There's nothing beneficial to anyone to have them there except some brown communists who want to take power over europe, and some big business interests that are happy to destroy europe if it means they can keep wages down.

The big solution is to end free trade with china and any other dirt ass poor countries, and end the immigration. Then something called 'jobs' will return to europe. You might consider not propagandizing the populance against christianity 24/7 as well.

Only then will anything pick up. But that won't happen. USA and europe will become third world shitholes. Israel will get nuked off the map by france or starved out. USA will be third world banana republic. Basically whole earth will be miserable because a few people were greedy and stupid.

Empecinado
10-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Japan loses 150-200 thousand people per year. Is it good?

No, but it is war worse to introduce foreigner people that makes yours become a minority within several decades.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 07:03 PM

More lies. Catholics and mormons still have kids. People who were stupid enough to listen to lies will get wiped out, but not everyone will. Not of mass immigration is stopped anyway. Obviously if it's not then all whites will soon be a tiny minority in europe.

Really they already are. Europe is heavily mixed up and barely white as it is.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Here's a map I knocked up of fertility rates in Europe in 2012. For those wondering, Turkey's is 2.06 and Azerbaijan's is 2.00.

http://i59.tinypic.com/156flg9.gif

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:06 PM
More lies. Catholics and mormons still have kids.
There are very few Mormons in Europe. Catholic countries have very low birth rates. Actually, Italy is the 3rd-oldest country in the world. Consider this.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 07:08 PM
First off the bashing of religion is to blame for this, and all the abortions. That and the fact the lifestyle they are accustomed to is fading fast.

Second off, given time this would equalize out anyway. People dumb enough to think that they should not have kids (or people who don't want kids for genuine reasons like they have mental illness etc.) would get balanced out by people who do want kids, and make sexy time babies. It just means that there will be way more catholics.

All these immigrants make these matters worse not better. They make the lifestyle much worse due to crime and because increased population beyond what can be easily sustained is one of the big reasons for the decline in the first place.

There's nothing beneficial to anyone to have them there except some brown communists who want to take power over europe, and some big business interests that are happy to destroy europe if it means they can keep wages down.

The big solution is to end free trade with china and any other dirt ass poor countries, and end the immigration. Then something called 'jobs' will return to europe. You might consider not propagandizing the populance against christianity 24/7 as well.

Only then will anything pick up. But that won't happen. USA and europe will become third world shitholes. Israel will get nuked off the map by france or starved out. USA will be third world banana republic. Basically whole earth will be miserable because a few people were greedy and stupid.

Thumbing down what I wrote because what, you don't agree with a list of facts? is bad enough, but must you post this rubbish? If we don't have a ratio of taxpayers to dependants of at least about 1:1, our societies will collapse. Fact. Furthermore, smarter people (if you go by IQ) are having lesser kids, which is the problem. You post the most inane claptrap sometimes.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Here's a map I knocked up of fertility rates in Europe in 2012. For those wondering, Turkey's is 2.06 and Azerbaijan's is 2.00.
And the higher rates in some countries are due to a big number of Muslims. Big cities in France are 20-30% Muslim.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 07:11 PM
And the higher rates in some countries are due to a big number of Muslims. Big cities in France are 20-30% Muslim.

Doesn't apply to Ireland and Iceland though. But yes.

Leto
10-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Doesn't apply to Ireland and Iceland though. But yes.
Iceland no. But as for Ireland, I've read 25% of children there are born to foreign-born women. Maybe many of them are still white (Polish, Lithuanian, American, etc.), but anyway.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Iceland no. But as for Ireland, I've read 25% of children there are born to foreign-born women. Maybe many of them are still white (Polish, Lithuanian, American, etc.), but anyway.

Ireland's about 98% white.

Petalpusher
10-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Ah birth rate... one of the great selling point of the last decades. No one would care if in 50 years each big European countries had a population of even 20 Millions. Demography was once used to conquer (and impress) we are past that. France was 40M in the 1950, we were fine. Sweden has always been under 10M and were very successful. They can even pay for their retirement system.

It's just another big lie by thoses interested in cheap, malleable workforces, leading people to believe it's the upmost importance that we have an expansion rate of the last century, turn into China or try to keep up with the 4.3 average of the world. While of course they strangled the white middle working class, with taxes to finance welfare.

People don't want to exchange, their culture, their liberty, against half a fucking point of birth rate.

Faklon
10-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Supporting families/big families in the periphery/villages may be a good alternative.

Josey Wales
10-06-2014, 08:03 PM

Where did you read that? In a fantasy? That country doesn't have enough immigrants for 25% of children born to be non-Irish. Look at the demographics on Wikipedia. Numerically and statistically, it's impossible.

Typical halfwit making things up as he goes along.

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Ah birth rate... one of the great selling point of the last decades. No one would care if in 50 years each big European countries had a population of even 20 Millions. Demography was once used to conquer (and impress) we are past that. France was 40M in the 1950, we were fine. Sweden has always been under 10M and were very successful. They can even pay for their retirement system.

It's just another big lie by thoses interested in cheap, malleable workforces, leading people to believe it's the upmost importance that we have an expansion rate of the last century, turn into China or try to keep up with the 4.3 average of the world. While of course they strangled the white middle working class, with taxes to finance welfare.

People don't want to exchange, their culture, their liberty, against half a fucking point of birth rate.

They don't get a choice. And it's not about absolute numbers, it's about ratios. 10 million can be healthy or it can be 4 million pensioners. Obviously.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 08:08 PM
There are very few Mormons in Europe. Catholic countries have very low birth rates. Actually, Italy is the 3rd-oldest country in the world. Consider this.

There were very few mormons anywhere 100 years ago. Now there's 250 million. Which is kind of the point.

Petalpusher
10-06-2014, 08:39 PM
They don't get a choice. And it's not about absolute numbers, it's about ratios. 10 million can be healthy or it can be 4 million pensioners. Obviously.

Sure it's ratios, and who do you think will pay for immigrants retirement. It's actually amplifying the issue, the retirement system is already collapsing because we have too much unqualified people that ultimately don't create enough or live on welfare. It's so disastrous that we already spend half of our created wealth mostly to finance the lack of...wealth. You can see it clearly on statistics, it began to skyrocket since 1980 just after the first big wave of immigration, and now have more than doubled our welfare expenses in 35 years.

Wealth in the next century will be almost exclusively produced by "brains" with the advance in technology and robotics, a bit of services but we don't need anything else really, certainly not a workforce of 100M, and people will tend to work/live longer as well. Of course liberals have greedy short terms vision (or none). Immigration/ demography is already too high for this shitty free market economy.

Graus
10-06-2014, 08:53 PM
If only somebody could come up with a "final solution"....

Linet
10-06-2014, 08:55 PM
yes, we should kick them out http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/agressive/t0142.gif
no, i dont want them in my gene pool :baby2000:
yes, many of them just live as parasites on welfare in many countries of Europe ::vampire

Leto
10-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Where did you read that? In a fantasy? That country doesn't have enough immigrants for 25% of children born to be non-Irish. Look at the demographics on Wikipedia. Numerically and statistically, it's impossible.

Typical halfwit making things up as he goes along.

Nearly one quarter (24 per cent) of births in 2009 were to mothers themselves born outside of Ireland.
http://www.thejournal.ie/ireland-has-highest-birth-rate-in-the-eu-2-164772-Jun2011/

Leto
10-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Ireland's about 98% white.
Northern Ireland is 98 percent white. The Republic of Ireland is less white.

Ethnic backgrounds: White Irish: 84.5%, Irish Travellers: 0.7%, Other White: 9.1% (total White: 94.3%), Asian: 1.9%, Black: 1.4%, Other: 0.9%, Not Stated: 1.6% (2011)

Longbowman
10-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Relevant Ireland is 98 percent white. The Republic of Ireland is less white.

Äijä
10-06-2014, 10:36 PM

2.19 Kosovo
2.04 Iceland
2.01 France
2.01 Ireland
1.91 Sweden
1.90 United Kingdom
1.85 Norway
1.80 Finland
1.79 Belgium
1.76 Albania
1.73 Denmark
1.72 Netherlands
1.68 Montenegro
1.62 Belarus
1.60 Lithuania
1.59 Russia
1.58 Slovenia
1.57 Luxembourg
1.55 Estonia
1.53 Romania
1.53 Ukraine
1.52 Switzerland
1.51 Croatia
1.51 Liechtenstein
1.50 Bulgaria
1.46 Cyprus
1.46 Moldova
1.45 Czech Republic
1.44 Austria
1.44 Latvia
1.44 Macedonia
1.43 Malta
1.40 Italy
1.38 Germany
1.34 Greece
1.34 Hungary
1.34 Slovakia
1.32 Serbia
1.32 Spain
1.30 Poland
1.28 Portugal
1.26 San Marino
1.22 Andorra

Monaco's is apparently 1.51 according to the CIA world factbook. I guess the Vatican doesn't have a fertility rate.

Bear in mind this is with immigration and ethnic minorities. White people aren't having enough children to sustain themselves. And that, my friends, is the issue. Go home and make another white child. Stop whining about this on the internet. Be part of the solution.

Feminism is what happened, European women dont want to make children and have large families.
Men have to be settled down by women but the women are not willing to do that when they are young, when they do have children they only make one or two children and then half get a divorce.

And low birth rates are not the killer, only thing they might affect is economy but time would correct the demographic unbalance.
The real killer is bringing in a replacement population with higher birth rates.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Sure it's ratios, and who do you think will pay for immigrants retirement. It's actually amplifying the issue, the retirement system is already collapsing because we have too much unqualified people that ultimately don't create enough or live on welfare. It's so disastrous that we already spend half of our created wealth mostly to finance the lack of...wealth. You can see it clearly on statistics, it began to skyrocket since 1980 just after the first big wave of immigration, and now have more than doubled our welfare expenses in 35 years.

Wealth in the next century will be almost exclusively produced by "brains" with the advance in technology and robotics, a bit of services but we don't need anything else really, certainly not a workforce of 100M, and people will tend to work/live longer as well. Of course liberals have greedy short terms vision (or none). Immigration/ demography is already too high for this shitty free market economy.

You will give them welfare and then when they are old even more welfare. All supported by the few natives who do actually work, and are so overburdened with tax they can't afford children.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 12:20 AM
I dont see what "other" opinions the jewish community have in America, and really, the ones who do have different opinions are small individuals, not whole groups of peoples or whatever.

"I am not an American citizen of the Jewish faith, I am a Jew. I am an American. I have been an American for sixty-three sixty fourths of my life, but I have been a Jew for 4000 years. Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race and we are a race."
Wise (1938). Dr. Wise Urges Jews To Declare Selves As Such. New York Herald Tribune. June 13. p.12

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 12:28 AM

2.19 Kosovo
2.04 Iceland
2.01 France
2.01 Ireland
1.91 Sweden
1.90 United Kingdom
1.85 Norway
1.80 Finland
1.79 Belgium
1.76 Albania
1.73 Denmark
1.72 Netherlands
1.68 Montenegro
1.62 Belarus
1.60 Lithuania
1.59 Russia
1.58 Slovenia
1.57 Luxembourg
1.55 Estonia
1.53 Romania
1.53 Ukraine
1.52 Switzerland
1.51 Croatia
1.51 Liechtenstein
1.50 Bulgaria
1.46 Cyprus
1.46 Moldova
1.45 Czech Republic
1.44 Austria
1.44 Latvia
1.44 Macedonia
1.43 Malta
1.40 Italy
1.38 Germany
1.34 Greece
1.34 Hungary
1.34 Slovakia
1.32 Serbia
1.32 Spain
1.30 Poland
1.28 Portugal
1.26 San Marino
1.22 Andorra

This still doesn't explain why immigration is needed. If populations shrink then every service proportionally shrinks too i.e we need less doctors, less teachers. Other jobs can be automated anyway. I fail to see the logic here.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 12:32 AM
http://www.thejournal.ie/ireland-has-highest-birth-rate-in-the-eu-2-164772-Jun2011/

People are living in fantasy lands denying reality. You're 100% correct. Australia has gone from maybe 1% non-white prior to 1975 to at least 20% non-white today. That's in one or two generations and things are changing exponentially now.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 12:52 AM
This still doesn't explain why immigration is needed. If populations shrink then every service proportionally shrinks too i.e we need less doctors, less teachers. Other jobs can be automated anyway. I fail to see the logic here.

Oh my God, are you all mentally deficient? The declining birthrate doesn't just affect overall population, it affects population structure. Didn't any of you study geography at school? I swear you are all retarded. Declining birth rates mean aging populations which require a higher amount of resources to maintain even though the working population is actually shrinking. This means either you euthanise everyone who's 65 or older, or you accept immigrants. 'Other jobs can be automated anyway' is just stupid because the jobs that can be automated by and large have been automated, because capitalism. See?

TL;DR: low birthrate no just mean no people, also mean low % young people high % old people. This mean need more money and worker but have less money and worker.

Got it?

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Oh my God, are you all mentally deficient? The declining birthrate doesn't just affect overall population, it affects population structure. Didn't any of you study geography at school? I swear you are all retarded. Declining birth rates mean aging populations which require a higher amount of resources to maintain even though the working population is actually shrinking. This means either you euthanise everyone who's 65 or older, or you accept immigrants. 'Other jobs can be automated anyway' is just stupid because the jobs that can be automated by and large have been automated, because capitalism. See?

TL;DR: low birthrate no just mean no people, also mean low % young people high % old people. This mean need more money and worker but have less money and worker.

Got it?

Obviously I understand that but what you don't seem to comprehend is that mass immigration COSTS money that could otherwise be spent on retirees.

For instance, to use the UK in 2012 as an example;

While the government is trying to create £12 billion in annual cuts by targeting the handicapped, elderly, and poor amongst it’s own citizens

Muslim immigrants cost the governemnt:

a minimum £13+ billion a year

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/britain-sinking-under-unproductive-muslims-costing-13-billion-a-year/

This doesn't even go into all welfare, education, health and other expenses caused by all immigrants. You're simply wrong and that false economic assumption is the reason all Western economies are struggling with their present welfare systems.

Societies can have negative birthrates and still maintain First World standards of living without resorting to mass immigration (Japan is a prime example) which DOESN'T solve economic problems but instead creates many more.

Also, anyone that has to resort to personal insults is implying their arguments are too deficient to stand alone.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Obviously I understand that but what you don't seem to comprehend is that mass immigration COSTS money that could otherwise be spent on retirees.

For instance, to use the UK in 2012 as an example;

Muslim immigrants cost the governemnt:

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/britain-sinking-under-unproductive-muslims-costing-13-billion-a-year/

This doesn't even go into all welfare, education, health and other expenses caused by all immigrants. You're simply wrong and that false economic assumption is the reason all Western economies are struggling with their present welfare systems.

Societies can have negative birthrates and still maintain First World standards of living without resorting to mass immigration (Japan is a prime example) which DOESN'T solve economic problems but instead creates many more.

Also, anyone that has to resort to personal insults is implying their arguments are too deficient to stand alone.

Japan's social problems are enormous. Their debt is orders of magnitude larger than ours. They might spend £12 billion on Muslims but those Muslims contribute far, far more to our economy. Obviously. Also, Muslims are not the only immigrants here. We're 5% Muslim and 15% non-White British. Please try and restrict your responses to immigration, not just Islamophobia.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-07-2014, 06:47 AM

Got it?

While it's true Anglojew didn't inherit Ashkenazi intellectual brilliance or common sense I'd like to say we will have by the end of our generation androids doing most of our unskilled labor. This is before the Great Android War of 2083 when our children and grandchildren will unfortunately be enslaved by our former android servants and made to do basic arithmetic for their amusement.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Japan's social problems are enormous. Their debt is orders of magnitude larger than ours. They might spend £12 billion on Muslims but those Muslims contribute far, far more to our economy. Obviously. Also, Muslims are not the only immigrants here. We're 5% Muslim and 15% non-White British. Please try and restrict your responses to immigration, not just Islamophobia.

They have a higher population and live on a tiny island and no longer have any sort of empire. Obviously they are going to be worse off....

Hong Key
10-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Anti-White proposition by Horus the Avenger

there can be no all White countries anywhere and there can be no all White areas in the formerly all White countries.
there can be no all White Schools, in the formerly all White areas, in the formerly all White countries
there can be no all White Cities, in the formerly all White areas, in the formerly all White countries
there can be no all White Families, in the formerly all White areas, in the formerly all White countries
there can be no all White People, in the formerly all White areas, in the formerly all White countries

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Anti-White proposition by Horus the Avenger

there can be no all White countries anywhere and there can be no all White areas in the formally all White countries.
there can be no all White Schools, in the formally all White areas, in the formally all White countries
there can be no all White Cities, in the formally all White areas, in the formally all White countries
there can be no all White Families, in the formally all White areas, in the formally all White countries
there can be no all White People, in the formally all White areas, in the formally all White countries

Formerly*

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 08:33 AM

Bullshit:

Migrants have cost the Exchequer £140billion since the mid-1990s – more than £22million a day – it was claimed yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579689/How-immigrants-cost-Britain-140bn-1995-Study-contradicts-claims-immigration-helps-cut-taxes.html#ixzz3FRif22ZS

MigrationWatch UK, which campaigns against mass immigration, added that in 2011 the costs were equivalent to £3,000 for each of the eight million foreign-born people living in Britain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10693022/Immigrants-cost-Britain-3000-a-year-each-says-report.html

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Bullshit:

Well let's see, our GDP is 2.522 trillion, 5% of which is 125 billion dollars, which is about 80 billion pounds per year.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Well let's see, our GDP is 2.522 trillion, 5% of which is 125 billion dollars, which is about 80 billion pounds per year.

Japan has no mass immigration policy and almost identical Per Capita GDP:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

There's no benefits for mass immigration (minor skilled immigration is beneficial). It just leads to a breakdown in social cohesion especially without assimilation policies.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Japan has no mass immigration policy and almost identical Per Capita GDP:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

There's no benefits for mass immigration (minor skilled immigration is beneficial). It just leads to a breakdown in social cohesion especially without assimilation policies.

On the other hand Japan's debt is like nine times as large and their economy's going nowhere fast and their economic growth is pitiful compared to ours.

Anyhow the Muslims contribute more than they take away in economic terms, just like pretty much every comparable demographic, so your point is null.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 08:49 AM
On the other hand Japan's debt is like nine times as large and their economy's going nowhere fast and their economic growth is pitiful compared to ours.

Anyhow the Muslims contribute more than they take away in economic terms, just like pretty much every comparable demographic, so your point is null.

Prove the Muslim contribution with evidence or it's simply you're opinion.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Prove the Muslim contribution with evidence or it's simply you're opinion.

I just did.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 08:58 AM
I just did.

I see no evidence posted by you regarding the Muslim contribution to the UK economy. You're so full of shit. The truth is:

In the UK only 47% of Muslim men and 24% of Muslim women are employed.

"For example, compared with the UK average of 22% of the working age
population being economically inactive, Somali, Bangladeshi, Pakistani
and Iranian immigrants are likely to be 81%, 56%, 55% and 48%
economically inactive respectively"

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2013/07/uk-53-of-muslim-men-dont-work-infidels-support-them.html/#sthash.yjFCXmME.dpuf

Wikileaks reported:

Muslims
were also found to have the highest disability rates – with 24 per cent
of men and 21 per cent of women claiming a disability – while the cable
also cited statistics claiming Muslims were also the most likely group
to be unavailable for work or not actively seeking employment due to
illness, their studies or family commitments.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/index.html

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I see no evidence posted by you regarding the Muslim contribution to the UK economy. You're so full of shit. The truth is:

Wikileaks reported:

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/index.html

General employment is around 75%. Even if among Muslims it were only 2/3 that would suggest a contribution of 55 billion or so, well above the sensationalist 13 billion you report is given to them.

I don't like Islam, but they're not all parasites. They just have a higher proportion of parasites than everyone else.

Hong Key
10-07-2014, 09:02 AM
Betrayed by the PC cowards: Damning report reveals 1,400 girls were abused by sex gangs because social workers and police feared racism claims - so did nothing

Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
Author of the report condemned 'blatant' failings by council's leadership
Action blocked by political correctness as staff 'feared appearing racist'
Majority of victims described the perpetrators as 'Asian' men
Leader of Rotherham Council has stepped down with immediate effect
No council employees will receive disciplinary action, leaders state

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735169/Betrayed-PC-cowards-Damning-report-reveals-1-400-girls-abused-sex-gangs-social-workers-police-feared-racism-claims-did-nothing.html

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 09:04 AM
General employment is around 75%. Even if among Muslims it were only 2/3 that would suggest a contribution of 55 billion or so, well above the sensationalist 13 billion you report is given to them.

I don't like Islam, but they're not all parasites. They just have a higher proportion of parasites than everyone else.

0 evidence. Just you're opinion. No real argument. Go away.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 09:05 AM
0 evidence. Just you're opinion. No real argument. Go away.

I just provided evidence. Your hatred blinds you. Prove the sum contribution of UK Muslims is less than 13 billion pounds.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Betrayed by the PC cowards: Damning report reveals 1,400 girls were abused by sex gangs because social workers and police feared racism claims - so did nothing

Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
Author of the report condemned 'blatant' failings by council's leadership
Action blocked by political correctness as staff 'feared appearing racist'
Majority of victims described the perpetrators as 'Asian' men
Leader of Rotherham Council has stepped down with immediate effect
No council employees will receive disciplinary action, leaders state

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735169/Betrayed-PC-cowards-Damning-report-reveals-1-400-girls-abused-sex-gangs-social-workers-police-feared-racism-claims-did-nothing.html

Manchester Child Sexual Exploitation – the number of victims ‘could exceed that of Rotherham’

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?80187-quot-British-quot-Muslim-Sex-Predator-Rapist-Pedophile-Grooming-Gang-Thread/page39

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 09:13 AM
I just provided evidence. Your hatred blinds you. Prove the sum contribution of UK Muslims is less than 13 billion pounds.

That sum is a complete underestimate given it doesn't include health, disability, crime or other costs.

The majority of UK Muslims are not actively employed. 20% are disabled and 50%+ are on welfare. This doesn't even count children and criminals (for whom the state has to pay health and eduction costs etc).

Your whole argument hinges on the fact that you argue we need migrants to balance inactive participants in the economy (in this case retirees) but in the case of Muslims THE Majority are inactive/on welfare, so you're arguing against your original argument and being inconsistent.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 09:15 AM
That sum is a complete underestimate given it doesn't include health, disability, crime or other costs.

The majority of UK Muslims are not actively employed. 20% are disabled and 50%+ are on welfare. This doesn't even count children and criminals (for whom the state has to pay health and eduction costs etc).

You're whole argument hinges on the fact that you argue we need migrants to balance inactive participants in the economy (in this case retirees) but in the case of Muslims THE Majority are inactive/on welfare, so you're arguing against your original argument and being inconsistent.

First, your*

Second, my whole argument hinges on all immigrants, not just Muslims, who are not a majority of immigrants.

Third, please feel free to prove the 40 billion pound discrepancy I pointed out. I'm all ears, or eyes.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 09:17 AM
First, your*

Second, my whole argument hinges on all immigrants, not just Muslims, who are not a majority of immigrants.

Third, please feel free to prove the 40 billion pound discrepancy I pointed out. I'm all ears, or eyes.
The onus is on you to prove your argument. I've presented evidence for mine.

I've also exposed the flaws in your logic.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 09:20 AM
The onus is on you to prove your argument. I've presented evidence for mine.

I've also exposed the flaws in your logic.

Nope. I gave you statistics. You have not proved them wrong. Feel free to. Child benefits are around £12.50 a week at the moment and the NHS's entire yearly budget is around £100 billion, of which 5% would be £5 billion. That said Muslims are a younger demographic and might well need far less than that, but let's call it £5 billion.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Nope. I gave you statistics. You have not proved them wrong. Feel free to. Child benefits are around £12.50 a week at the moment and the NHS's entire yearly budget is around £100 billion, of which 5% would be £5 billion. That said Muslims are a younger demographic and might well need far less than that, but let's call it £5 billion.

Would you argue that we needed mass immigration if 50% of the population were retirees?

Yes, because you argue for it now because you say even present rates are negative to the economy.

So how can a group that has only a small majority working be anything but negative? Especially when costing billions in welfare, health, education etc.

I've provided facts. People can do their own research. I don't need to convince you I need to convince the readers of this forum. You've provided no tangible evidence.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Would you argue that we needed mass immigration if 50% of the population were retirees?

Yes, obviously. Either that or euthanasia.

I've provided lots of evidence. You're just caught up in your self-delusions.

Petalpusher
10-07-2014, 10:39 AM

We have the same debate over here, based on politically oriented studies. Most experts says immigration costs a lot, and up to 80 Billions per year, some claims the balance is just shy of 5 Billions or a bit positive, this one study is obviously waved in every media among the dozen showing the opposite. No one in his right mind can believe it's positive if he lives in the real world when you have immigrants districts with more than 50% unemployement, and line up at social services every day of the week with not a single European in it.

With that kind of number per year you can easily finance the surplus of retirement plan (and much more) for the next 50 years even with a collapsing ratio of active population. The long term solution being capitalization over redistribution financing.

And that's if you don't have any imagination or plan to get back real familial policies, wich starts with second child benefits. It's long gone for the middle class as they pay taxes and not entitled to any advantage (it has been downgraded again, no later than this week). If you don't work, pay no taxes, you get everything.

There's also a lot of anxiogenic elements. I dont think people refuse to have childs anymore, they are just worried if not horrified by the future. Give Europe a peaceful environement that does not consist of reckless delinquecy, rape statistics of South Africa, job insecurity, and the fertility will rise or stabilize at least.
France had a 1.9 feritlity rate in the 1970 before mass immigration, so we basically have the same now. We had no demographic problem back then, this justification of immigration is really fallacious.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Retirees are working now anyway. So obviously this is not doing any good. It's all bullshit anyway. Retirees need doctors not future crack addicts.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes, obviously. Either that or euthanasia.

I've provided lots of evidence. You're just caught up in your self-delusions.

You've failed to convince me or anyone else. Your hopes, wishes and assumptions are not reality or evidence.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-07-2014, 10:10 PM
You've failed to convince me or anyone else. Your hopes, wishes and assumptions are not reality or evidence.

Longbowman just seems to repeat whatever BBC tells him, not much point to argue. Few people are convinced of that crap, aside from those bullied into it so they don't look OMG racist intolerant.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 10:12 PM

Yes, I've seen how you speak for the forum, especially the Spaniards.

Hopes? I have no particular interest in Muslims. I have no close Muslim friends or anything. I'm just interested in fairness.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 10:51 PM

Hopes? I have no particular interest in Muslims. I have no close Muslim friends or anything. I'm just interested in fairness.

I'm nice to nice Spaniards of which there are very few. I'm for fairness too but fairness has to be earned. Muslims are abusing our fairness to them on an industrial scale. You know deep down I'm right. Whether it is child exploitation, welfare fraud, or Jihadism.

Aviator
10-07-2014, 10:52 PM

Why? If you don't mind me asking.

Manifest Destiny
10-07-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm nice to nice Spaniards of which there are very few. I'm for fairness too but fairness has to be earned. Muslims are abusing our fairness to them on an industrial scale. You know deep down I'm right. Whether it is child exploitation, welfare fraud, or Jihadism.

You troll the Spaniards nonstop. Your attacks on Spain are attacks on all Spaniards.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Why? If you don't mind me asking.

I don't believe in universal morality. I'm neither for nor against racial or even cultural preservation, and I don't believe anything should necessarily never be subject to change. I view law as simply a method of effecting the continuation of society. With this in mind, I feel it necessary to treat everyone with fairness and objectivity with regards to their adherence to legislation and contributions to the relevant society.

Aviator
10-07-2014, 10:58 PM
I don't believe in universal morality. I'm neither for nor against racial or even cultural preservation, and I don't believe anything should necessarily never be subject to change. I view law as simply a method of effecting the continuation of society. With this in mind, I feel it necessary to treat everyone with fairness and objectivity with regards to their adherence to legislation and contributions to the relevant society.

But that almost makes you completely passive. Nearly everything based on passiveness is bound to end poorly.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 10:59 PM
But that almost makes you completely passive. Nearly everything based on passiveness is bound to end poorly.

Perhaps, Blonde. I like to call myself a radical moderate. Being active about my passivity, as it were. I'm passionate about other things; my relationship, hobbies, and work.

Aviator
10-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Perhaps, Blonde. I like to call myself a radical moderate. Being active about my passivity, as it were. I'm passionate about other things; my relationship, hobbies, and work.

Fair enough, mate. While I believe we disagree on many things, you seem like the type of person that I could be friends with in real life, to be honest.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Fair enough, mate. While I believe we disagree on many things, you seem like the type of person that I could be friends with in real life, to be honest.

Thanks mate, you too :thumb001:

I've never found it to be true that you need much in common by way of hobbies and ideologies to be friends. I used to be a fascist and it is hard to find other fascists in Hertfordshire. People tended to see it as entertaining in an eccentric way.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 11:09 PM
You troll the Spaniards nonstop. Your attacks on Spain are attacks on all Spaniards.

The Spanish troll Jews continuously. When I see a complaint by you of that, I'll judge you neutral, and take your opinion seriously.

Aviator
10-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Thanks mate, you too :thumb001:

I've never found it to be true that you need much in common by way of hobbies and ideologies to be friends. I used to be a fascist and it is hard to find other fascists in Hertfordshire. People tended to see it as entertaining in an eccentric way.

All right man..... Come on.....

How can you give up on Fascism like that? Used correctly, it can be nearly perfect.. And I say that as an Economics major.

But come to think of it, I have a large network of friends who are also secretly fascist, many of whom are actually from Europe.

Please pardon any typos I've been drinking tonight.

Manifest Destiny
10-07-2014, 11:18 PM
The Spanish troll Jews continuously. When I see a complaint by you of that, I'll judge you neutral, and take your opinion seriously.

The difference is that Cristiano Viejo doesn't insult Jews and then claim to be nice to them. :lol:

I'm not going to tell you whether or not you should like Spaniards. I'm just saying that all the trolling threads and comments include even the Spaniards you supposedly like.

Gustave H
10-07-2014, 11:18 PM

How can you give up on Fascism like that? Used correctly, it can be nearly perfect.. And I say that as an Economics major.

But come to think of it, I have a large network of friends who are also secretly fascist, many of whom are actually from Europe.

People tend to change their beliefs politically at least once in a lifetime. Longbowman doesn't strike me as a Fascist, his current beliefs fit him better, and while we don't see eye to eye on everything, his neutrality works for him, and our National Socialism/Fascism works for us. And, I find it boring to be friends with only National Socialists. It's good to have a little bit of diversity in that sense, but very little.

Anglojew
10-07-2014, 11:20 PM
The difference is that Cristiano Viejo doesn't insult Jews and then claim to be nice to them. :lol:

I'm not going to tell you whether or not you should like Spaniards. I'm just saying that all the trolling threads and comments include even the Spaniards you supposedly like.

I said "I'm nice to nice Spaniards but there's not many of those"...therefore I'm not nice to unpleasant Spaniards. Once again, I've never seen you or anyone else critical of my attitude to Spaniards criticising them for Judeophobia except for possibly Longbowman.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 11:25 PM

I still have large sympathies. I can certainly see through the eyes of Fascists. But Fascism tends to incorporate direct social directives that I feel aren't fair, even if they might benefit the society the Fascist seeks to create in the long run. Furthermore I would point out any radical ideology would be subject to intensive opposition if ever they acceded to power which pragmatically might impede their effectiveness or otherwise see a removal of democratic rights and personal freedoms. But that last point's more speculation on the practicalities of imposing the state rather than the ideology itself.

Longbowman
10-07-2014, 11:26 PM
People tend to change their beliefs politically at least once in a lifetime. Longbowman doesn't strike me as a Fascist, his current beliefs fit him better, and while we don't see eye to eye on everything, his neutrality works for him, and our National Socialism/Fascism works for us. And, I find it boring to be friends with only National Socialists. It's good to have a little bit of diversity in that sense, but very little.

Yes. I mean I'm all for national unity (truly, I am) but I am very creeped out by the unanimous votes the Russian Duma pumps out these days.

Manifest Destiny
10-07-2014, 11:27 PM
I said "I'm nice to nice Spaniards but there's not many of those"...therefore I'm not nice to unpleasant Spaniards. Once again, I've never seen you or anyone else critical of my attitude to Spaniards criticising them for Judeophobia except for possibly Longbowman.

Insulting comments about Spain and Spaniards in general would presumably include even the Spaniards you like. That would be like someone starting eleventy billion negative threads about Jews in general, but then claiming to be nice to nice Jews.

I don't care who you like or dislike, or for what reasons. That's your business. But what you're saying and what you're actually doing don't add up.

Anglojew
10-08-2014, 01:45 AM
Insulting comments about Spain and Spaniards in general would presumably include even the Spaniards you like. That would be like someone starting eleventy billion negative threads about Jews in general, but then claiming to be nice to nice Jews.

I don't care who you like or dislike, or for what reasons. That's your business. But what you're saying and what you're actually doing don't add up.

Yeah, fine. Maybe I should be the enlightened one and try to not hate all of them as a collective.

Abraxas
10-08-2014, 02:14 AM

This nearly made myself piss out of complete laughter. When was the last time you saw a jew's words actually match with his actual actions/intentions?

Ars Moriendi
10-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Your question is about "white" people as % of total population, "white" fertility rates, and the presence of "non-white" immigrants right? It's an easy problem theoretically.

Absolute (no morals considered) solution sounds simple to me:

1) Purge all European military from people with "non-white" origins.

2) Use European military to execute or deport forcefully all non-whites. Including dubious ethnicities (jews, white looking north africans), and the white people who are married and have given offspring to non-white mates. Institute a mass surveillance and foreign defence system where any person of non-white origin detected is sumarily executed.

3) Use European military to occupy all important resource centers in Africa, the Middle East, the Americas and anywhere where the profit/cost relation is positive. Exterminate populations that are not enslaved

4) Use all the wealth generated from the extraction points to fund very generous fertility programs (Get a kid, earn 10.000 EUros), or fund a massive cloning initiative to produce white people in large numbers.

5) Institute a purity-aimed eugenesical program to progressively weed out all sorts of ancient admixture (West Asian/North African in South Europe, Mongol/Turkic in East Europe, Lappids in North Europe, gypsy everywhere, etc).

---------------------
Final result = You can get a society where perfectly engineered individuals, with flawless Hallstatt Nordid faces can walk around, cured of all genetic conditions, most of the world's resources are held by a "white" military force, and the genetic institutions can control total population through statistical charts: When there are too many, production of white engineered fetus is drastically reduced; when there are too few, make the laboratories work at full capacity.

Evidently, I've made no mention of culture, sustainability, morality, religion or any non-instrumental factor; as following the thread's logic, the prime goal is to expand and purify following "whiteness" as a single vector.

*Aclarative Note: The only factor that would endanger this plan, would be the surge of an anti-White military union, led by China.
Yet, since it can be assumed that the American arsenal will be commondeered by "whites" who are still the majority of that country, along with a military reindustrializaiton in a continental level, I'd say chances are pretty good to keep them frozen for fear of great losses.
----------------------------

I'm done. Please point out logical flaws in this sheet if you find any.
I hope to have answered the question made by the OP.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Evidently, I've made no mention of culture, sustainability, morality, religion or any non-instrumental factor; as following the thread's logic, the prime goal is to expand and purify following "whiteness" as a single vector.

Those things tend to go hand in hand anyway.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Not really. Certainly related but there are other significant factors. Topography, conditions and variable hostility in your environment.

Lack of culture and sustainability of whites (if there is any) is mainly due to the whole political structure being used to put them down since the days of british empire and even before.

Kamal900
10-08-2014, 02:55 AM
This nearly made myself piss out of complete laughter. When was the last time you saw a jew's words actually match with his actual actions/intentions?

Can you believe that this is what london has become?(Is this Mumbai, or is it pakistan?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvcS-Op3dMg

Does britain have any pro-white movement there? They REALLY need to think about the idea that native brits are a minority in their own country, and what would happen to their country if this shit keeps up. Kuwait recently is kicking non-Arab migrants out of the country to maintain demographic balance of the country.
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait/kuwait-mp-seeks-five-year-cap-on-expat-workers-stay-1.1284513

I dont see Liberals condemning the country for it, and yet, if it was any white nation they would scream Nazim and white supremacist. The BNP should start kicking out most non-european immigrants out of the country, and teach their kids on not mixing with foreigners and etc.

Raider
10-08-2014, 03:40 AM
I thought you meant the race-culture influence and relationship. After the Orwellian revolution that Ars described that is.

Cultural eugenics are also a thing. Since extreme racial eugenics have never been practiced and we can't know how they'll go, I'll play the devil's advocate and say that there will still be degeneration, weakness and moral decay. Even more so since the absence of alien-looking enemies will instill a sense of security and pacifism will rise to such levels that our bodies will simply stop producing testosterone.

You cannot have a strong and virile society in the absence of foes and hardships. It's how most civilizations collapse, in a way. Similar to how political plurality in europe encouraged continuous advancement in most fields though attempts to improve military technology.

Either way, strong cultural influences will exist between "whites" even then depending on location and historical baggage of each group. European testosterone levels peak at southern and eastern populations for a reason and that's not due to any sort of biological kinship. The Portuguese for example, who had a truer nation state than the spaniards, intermarried with some tribal leaders, reduced others and ruled over their colonial possessions that way. The Spanish, who had a bunch of catalans, basques and others to keep in line always selected based on aggression and dominance which is why they sacked and plundered and produced the best troops and military leaders in europe during the 1400-1700 period. Byzantines and subsequent balkanites had a similar streak reinforced by regional isolation during the ottoman period. Eastern euros with their wide-open expanses and lack of natural barriers between themselves and steppe raiders, even more so.

EDIT: I'm a bit drunk so I might've gone off topic a bit.

Do you have any proof for that claim about testosterone levels? Eastern Europe I can believe maybe, but Southern Europe, not really. Have you been to Italy lately? Except for Sicilians, it is a country full of metrosexual fags. In fact, the metrosexual/feminine man stuff started in southern Europe. I'm sorry, but I would laugh in your face if you said Italians and Spaniards were tougher than, say, Finns for example. It's just laughable.

Guapo
10-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Do you have any proof for that claim about testosterone levels? Eastern Europe I can believe maybe, but Southern Europe, not really. Have you been to Italy lately? Except for Sicilians, it is a country full of metrosexual fags. In fact, the metrosexual/feminine man stuff started in southern Europe. I'm sorry, but I would laugh in your face if you said Italians and Spaniards were tougher than, say, Finns for example. It's just laughable.

:heh:

Prisoner Of Ice
10-08-2014, 03:49 AM
I thought you meant the race-culture influence and relationship. After the Orwellian revolution that Ars described that is.

Cultural eugenics are also a thing. Since extreme racial eugenics have never been practiced and we can't know how they'll go, I'll play the devil's advocate and say that there will still be degeneration, weakness and moral decay. Even more so since the absence of alien-looking enemies will instill a sense of security and pacifism will rise to such levels that our bodies will simply stop producing testosterone.

You cannot have a strong and virile society in the absence of foes and hardships. It's how most civilizations collapse, in a way. Similar to how political plurality in europe encouraged continuous advancement in most fields though attempts to improve military technology.

Either way, strong cultural influences will exist between "whites" even then depending on location and historical baggage of each group. European testosterone levels peak at southern and eastern populations for a reason and that's not due to any sort of biological kinship. The Portuguese for example, who had a truer nation state than the spaniards, intermarried with some tribal leaders, reduced others and ruled over their colonial possessions that way. The Spanish, who had a bunch of catalans, basques and others to keep in line always selected based on aggression and dominance which is why they sacked and plundered and produced the best troops and military leaders in europe during the 1400-1700 period. Byzantines and subsequent balkanites had a similar streak reinforced by regional isolation during the ottoman period. Eastern euros with their wide-open expanses and lack of natural barriers between themselves and steppe raiders, even more so.

EDIT: I'm a bit drunk so I might've gone off topic a bit.

I know what you are saying. That is a lot of how a minority can take over from within, because they feel pressure from the other people to try and take control or at least prove themselves.

But look at the chinese. They have not had a bunch of enemies to make them rise up in the last 30 years. Their main enemy has been their huge population and relative lack of resources and infrastructure.

That doesn't mean they have not been weeded out, though. In my mind the purpose of eugenics is basically to preserve what's good. The crazy ones by and large will weed themselves out if you are sterilizing the lower IQ people. While on average people are not family oriented much any more a lot of that is because of the way the economy treats people as disposable and easily replaceable by immigrants. Lots of people do make a family, and many more want to but can't.

Raider
10-08-2014, 03:51 AM
https://ethnicmuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ethnic-testosterone.pdf

https://ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/tag/testosterone/

Lol, sorry if I don't take those links very seriously. I mean, southern Europeans like Spanish and Italians live with their mothers until they are 30 years old, for fucks sake. It's pathetic. And it's really common.

I mean, if you are going to tell me that some Italian softie who lives with his mother and doesn't work, spends all day in the warm sun eating pasta, is tougher than a Finn who lives his life in the bitter cold, always living with a primal fear of some Russian attack, I just can't take it seriously. Or how about the guy from inner-city Glasgow, where there is no sunlight, who spent his childhood living in a council home, doing drugs, and watching his friends die from heroin overdose or stabbings?

Get real. Southern Europeans are as soft as anyone these days.

Guapo
10-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Lol, sorry if I don't take those links very seriously. I mean, southern Europeans like Spanish and Italians live with their mothers until they are 30 years old, for fucks sake. It's pathetic. And it's really common.

I mean, if you are going to tell me that some Italian softie who lives with his mother and doesn't work, spends all day in the warm sun eating pasta, is tougher than a Finn who lives his life in the bitter cold, always living with a primal fear of some Russian attack, I just can't take it seriously. Or how about the guy from inner-city Glasgow, where there is no sunlight, who spent his childhood living in a council home, doing drugs, and watching his friends die from heroin overdose or stabbings?

Get real. Southern Europeans are as soft as anyone these days.

Raider
10-08-2014, 04:07 AM
You can find far worse, believe me. I've checked some of the sources before by the way, they are legit.

Also, real estate in south europe costs a lot of money. Coupled with austerity measures it is nearly impossible to find a house. But it still doesn't explain as to why southern europeans are the ones who have more sex on average or are more likely to take part in risky activities. It also explains the preservation of a form of honor culture in modern day society. Crimes of passion are very common while roberies are actually very rare.

Also explains female migratory waves from northern europe every summer.

You definitely can't find worse anywhere in southwestern Europe. Glasgow is comparable with ex-Soviet nations in annual murder rates. Every few years some article is written about it.

Seriously, this macho talk from you guys is pathetic and it says a lot. You guys would shit yourselves in front of a real man who actually works for a living, and doesn't kiss mommy on the cheek every night before bed. All bluster and no substance, which is what I usually find out of Southern Euros. No real manliness, just ostentatious, flamboyant faggotry.

Guapo
10-08-2014, 04:09 AM
You definitely can't find worse anywhere in southwestern Europe. Glasgow is comparable with ex-Soviet nations in annual murder rates. Every few years some article is written about it.

Seriously, this macho talk from you guys is pathetic and it says a lot. You guys would shit yourselves in front of a real man who actually works for a living, and doesn't kiss mommy on the cheek every night before bed. All bluster and no substance, which is what I usually find out of Southern Euros. No real manliness, just ostentatious, flamboyant faggotry.

Raider
10-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Just look at all those gay Renaissance period clothing styles. It's always been a part of Italian culture to be a flamboyant faggot, starting all those centuries ago.

Raider
10-08-2014, 04:40 AM
MrMalus admits defeat. That's what I thought. Seems strange to have your gender set as male, your name "MrMalus", and a drawing of some creepy bitch as your avatar. MrMalus is a weirdo :laugh:

Äijä
10-08-2014, 05:13 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?80187-quot-British-quot-Muslim-Sex-Predator-Rapist-Pedophile-Grooming-Gang-Thread/page39

This is disgusting.

Äijä
10-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Realistically at this point there s not much to do, except trying to slow down the process by regaining control over borders, changing the law of soil, and so on.. everything that makes a country a nation and not a wasteland or an accomodation center. It would only slow down things as, History IS demography.

Best case scenario, Europe turns into South Africa (or Zimbabwe), a very violent society, but somewhat bearable. The difference is there will be a stronger religious component which is rather unprecedented at this scale, if you add it to the most extreme racial divergence.

Let's say i have to make a bet, i would say England will be the first country to implode even considering their tradition in liberalism. We ve already seen the first signs of seismic activity, London riots, Sharia4UK, Rotherham, terrible surveys about multiculturalism/immigration,... France, Belgium will follow quickly. Germany, Italy are maybe 10 to 15 years behind but they will get there.

The drastic measures will come as aftershocks and retorts. Anything is possible. History keeps repeating until lessons learnt.

I am just reading Finnish internet discussions and comment sections about an immigrant gang that is targeting Finnish kids and teens with brutal violence just for fun.
They also seem to have sexually abused Finnish teen girls..

I can promise you that Finns wont go down quietly, maybe we will be invaded as dangerous nationalists eventually, but there will be a fight for this country in some form.

Raider
10-08-2014, 05:29 AM
I am just reading Finnish internet discussions and comment sections about an immigrant gang that is targeting Finnish kids and teens with brutal violence just for fun.

I can promise you that Finns wont go down quietly, maybe we will be invaded as dangerous nationalists eventually, but there will be a fight for this country in some form.

Finns don't take shit from anyone.

Manifest Destiny
10-08-2014, 05:37 AM

He dislikes people who generally dislike him. That sort of reaction isn't exclusive to Jewish people.

Leto
10-08-2014, 10:54 AM

Yeah, Finns are quiet, but they'll have to get angry.

Anglojew
10-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Your question is about "white" people as % of total population, "white" fertility rates, and the presence of "non-white" immigrants right? It's an easy problem theoretically.

Absolute (no morals considered) solution sounds simple to me:

1) Purge all European military from people with "non-white" origins.

2) Use European military to execute or deport forcefully all non-whites. Including dubious ethnicities (jews, white looking north africans), and the white people who are married and have given offspring to non-white mates. Institute a mass surveillance and foreign defence system where any person of non-white origin detected is sumarily executed.

3) Use European military to occupy all important resource centers in Africa, the Middle East, the Americas and anywhere where the profit/cost relation is positive. Exterminate populations that are not enslaved

4) Use all the wealth generated from the extraction points to fund very generous fertility programs (Get a kid, earn 10.000 EUros), or fund a massive cloning initiative to produce white people in large numbers.

5) Institute a purity-aimed eugenesical program to progressively weed out all sorts of ancient admixture (West Asian/North African in South Europe, Mongol/Turkic in East Europe, Lappids in North Europe, gypsy everywhere, etc).

---------------------
Final result = You can get a society where perfectly engineered individuals, with flawless Hallstatt Nordid faces can walk around, cured of all genetic conditions, most of the world's resources are held by a "white" military force, and the genetic institutions can control total population through statistical charts: When there are too many, production of white engineered fetus is drastically reduced; when there are too few, make the laboratories work at full capacity.

*Aclarative Note: The only factor that would endanger this plan, would be the surge of an anti-White military union, led by China.
Yet, since it can be assumed that the American arsenal will be commondeered by "whites" who are still the majority of that country, along with a military reindustrializaiton in a continental level, I'd say chances are pretty good to keep them frozen for fear of great losses.
----------------------------

I'm done. Please point out logical flaws in this sheet if you find any.
I hope to have answered the question made by the OP.

You really want to kill me?

Ars Moriendi
10-08-2014, 04:05 PM
You really want to kill me?

?
Of course not. This is not what I want personally.

I am replying with the absolute solution that would answer the "race problem".
If "whiteness" is the only principle to be considered, this is what would eventualy happen. Or something very similar anyway. The religion of the blood makes it clear that "purity" and paying hommage to an anthropomorphic concert by brutal eugenesia, is the course of action.

I personally find that to be morally despicable.

Anglojew
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM
?

If "whiteness" is the only principle to be considered, this is what would eventualy happen. Or something very similar anyway. The religion of the blood makes it clear that "purity" and paying hommage to an anthropomorphic concert by brutal eugenesia, is the course of action.

Thanks for clarifying

Petalpusher
10-08-2014, 09:52 PM
?

I know you were not entirely serious about your last post but that's exactly what we have been hearing for the past 40 years in Western Europe. You either accept mass immigration or turn into an eugenic 4th Reich that kills every non white. It's that sort of manichean argument that prevented any debate or at least a common sense regulation of immigration. Im sure you understand better the current situation some population have to face in W-Europe.

Personally im alright, im away of most of the drama (i used to know it), i can fly back and forth anytime around the globe, but i can't turn blind on what a large portion of people have to go through on daily basis when everything they used to know has been turned upside down in such a short amount of time by immigration. They are living in fear, often in a terrible cultural violence order in their own country. They are usually the lower class, not the "privileged whites", we may be the richest countries of the world, but no one turns automatically into wealth, the majority is still modest and there is even very poor people in France, Germany, England, ... who don't have the ressources to escape all the consequences. I like to think im a very pragmatic person, and seen enough of the world. I don't feel i overact or be pessimistic when i think we really have troubled times ahead of us. I ve been denying it for a long time but at the current state of affairs, it becomes impossible wether you like the idea or not, especially if you don't like the idea. We re not America or Brazil, if it had a chance to succeed in the first place, it's happening too fast anyway.

We are among the wealthiest nations of the world, not doubt about it, nor it fell down from the sky, and we should take part in the developement and solidarity towards the countries in need. I just think we do it in a terrible way that doesn't solve anything at all. There is so many things to do to make things better for everyone, starting with a real educational program to foreign students and the assurance it will be put to good use where it needs to be (the current policy is a joke, they come here to settle not to study and provide nothing back to their countries). I could develop further on a lot of other prospective ideas but that's not exactly the subject.

What im trying to say is no one can really brush the subject aside because, "that's fine it's West Europe, they re solid, nothing will happen, they just can't accept any change". Or they are just being tricked into the clash of cultures by the Zionist Lezard world conspiracy. There is an indisputable raw grounded reality, and it doesn't work at all right now.

Arsenium DeLight
10-08-2014, 10:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1zFNQnfLA

Arsenium DeLight
10-08-2014, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIXF3yYd_k