PDA

View Full Version : Why do liberals deny race exists? Help.

Super21
07-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Please let me know.

I don't understand how liberals can deny race when we have anthropology that clearly distinguishes people and subclades. How can they argue that race doesn't exist and that genetics proves it? Any idea?

Pontios
07-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Because many liberals themselves are not white and know that not all races are equal, and their race is weaker, so they create myths that all races are the same... It is like a kid that gets bad grades in school and wishes others got the same grades as him so he doesn't feel left out or weaker...

Windischer
07-28-2013, 08:35 PM
races of course do exist which can be clearly seen, just some people make too big fuss about them or are outright obsessed about being of some race.

gregorius
07-28-2013, 08:38 PM
I am Liberal, races do exist. :laugh:

socialstructure,debunked,alphamale,omegamale,infer ior,

Pontios
07-28-2013, 08:39 PM
I am Liberal, races do exist. :laugh:

socialstructure,debunked,alphamale,omegamale,infer ior,

And yes of course there are also liberals that believe that races exist but perhaps deny one race being weaker on average than the other. :)

arcticwolf
07-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Please let me know.

I don't understand how liberals can deny race when we have anthropology that clearly distinguishes people and subclades. How can they argue that race doesn't exist and that genetics proves it? Any idea?

Oh no! You will wish you haven't said it! The reality blind Drama Queens are about to go into the bitch mode and you'll have 10000000000000 posts by this time tomorrow. Reality don't count! LOL

Those that are out of place and/or have identity crisis need to find a place to belong, the easiest way to do it is "prove" that nobody really belongs anywhere, then they can belong somewhere.

Ain't that hard to understand it's basic psychology.

gregorius
07-28-2013, 08:42 PM
And yes of course there are also liberals that believe that races exist but perhaps deny one race being weaker on average than the other. :)

I believe mine is better than the rest, buts thats just me :laugh:

Pontios
07-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Those that are out of place and/or have identity crisis need to find a place to belong, the easiest way to do it is "prove" that nobody really belongs anywhere, then they can belong somewhere.

So basically 60%+ (at least) of America. :lol: No wonder there are so many liberals here that don't believe in race and call it a man made idea...

arcticwolf
07-28-2013, 08:45 PM
So basically 60%+ (at least) of America. :lol: No wonder there are so many liberals here that don't believe in race and call it a man made idea...

You might as well say there are no dog breeds, yeah they are all dogs, but denying that breeds do exist is just plain stupid.

Sikeliot
07-28-2013, 08:45 PM
They deny it exists when it conveniences them to do so.

littlestar
07-28-2013, 08:51 PM
race is not politically correct anymore.

use ethnicity, ethnicity does not carry the same negative connotations.

Cern
07-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I do not like liberals, they too intolerant and high-handed, such as the bolsheviks.

Super21
07-28-2013, 09:08 PM
I don't know their argument though that genetics proves race doesn't exist. It has no sense and it seems that its a lie. But I know why they lie. They don't want another Adolf Hitler.

Super21
07-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Because many liberals themselves are not white and know that not all races are equal, and their race is weaker, so they create myths that all races are the same... It is like a kid that gets bad grades in school and wishes others got the same grades as him so he doesn't feel left out or weaker...

I like your point but lots of liberals who argue race doesn't exist are Jewish. One can argue that Jews are more intelligent and perhaps superior to whites as they do excel.

Graham
07-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Please let me know.

Is that even true? Liberalism is Freedom, Liberty, equality & a level playing field.

It brings people closer, who may not like to be. But that doesn't mean everyone is the exact same.

Anglojew
07-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Some deny gender too.

http://westernfrontamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/a89d17a8c21.jpg

Dombra
07-28-2013, 10:55 PM
"Brings people closer"

Go hang out in the hood, I wont bother your absense.

Swearengen
07-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Insecurity. They are ashamed of whatever they are and the only way for them to remove that label from themselves is to deny that such a label exists.

Graham
07-28-2013, 11:09 PM
"Brings people closer"

Go hang out in the hood, I wont bother your absense.

What is a hood?

edit: Oh a neighbourhood.. We all live in those.

Graham
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Some deny gender too.

It's the quotas I dislike. You know when things have to be 50/50. Even if less popular with one gender.

bezant
07-29-2013, 12:49 AM
race is not politically correct anymore.

use ethnicity, ethnicity does not carry the same negative connotations.

Ethnicity is more a cultural issue. A surma tribesman and a massai tribesman are from different ethnicities, but both of them belongs to the same race.

Dessy
07-29-2013, 06:01 AM
races of course do exist which can be clearly seen, just some people make too big fuss about them or are outright obsessed about being of some race.

Different races are actually sub species from a genetic's POV.

Methmatician
07-29-2013, 06:18 AM
clearly distinguishes people and subclades. genetics proves it

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/AH_000621_565910.jpg

rhiannon
07-29-2013, 08:08 AM
What is a hood?

edit: Oh a neighbourhood.. We all live in those.

He didn't mean it that way. He meant it in a negative way. In the US, a hood is a ghetto, usually in the heart of the inner city. Think South Central Los Angeles or Harlem, NY for example.

Permafrost
07-29-2013, 08:22 AM
Liberals and marxists would deny even gravity, if it'd their agenda.

Polski
07-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Because it fits their agenda, just ask mu Bitch ZnZn, he/she is the perfect example of someone who has a hidden agenda and refuses to accept any evidence presented to them on anything.

Two examples: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?88120-Are-All-Races-Equal-Physically-and-Mentally&p=1778665&viewfull=1#post1778665 - then check ZnZn's responses over the next few pages.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?87984-Mixed-People-(We-are-all-one)&p=1769882&viewfull=1#post1769882 - the first troll post which continues all the way from this page (4) to page 60... 56 pages of trolling by the idiot.

Race does exist biologically and socially, race deniers are just liberal retards that are not worth your time or day.

rob211080
07-29-2013, 07:58 PM
There isn't much I can say that already hasn't been said,of course race exists the libs say it doesn't when it suits there agenda but like more people are saying now modern day liberalism is a mental disorder.

Windischer
07-29-2013, 08:23 PM
There isn't much I can say that already hasn't been said,of course race exists the libs say it doesn't when it suits there agenda but like more people are saying now modern day liberalism is a mental disorder.

so whats their agenda? everyone talks about it, noone tells what is it.
and whats your agenda here?

Sblast
07-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Because you're not clear about what you mean by exactly by "race" and in what context I should care about it.

Tropico
07-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Genetically NO ONE has proven genetic superiority of ANY race. Genetically two Sub Saharan Africans can have MORE genetic difference between the two than one Sub Saharan African and a Swede. Race is a skin deep classification system. Any "superiority" and "inferiorities" are cultural values and practices making a population "advanced" or not.

SilverKnight
07-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Genetically NO ONE has proven genetic superiority of ANY race. Genetically two Sub Saharan Africans can have MORE genetic difference between the two than one Sub Saharan African and a Swede. Race is a skin deep classification system. Any "superiority" and "inferiorities" are cultural values and practices making a population "advanced" or not.

Shhhhhhh (whispers) no don't say that.. the race supremacist and preservationist will smell it like blue sharks gone mental and come into the "attack" :eek:

Polski
07-30-2013, 09:45 AM

The self-loathing mongrel is crying out for help AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth, the whole "genetic variation between people of the same race" is a straw man argument, the genetic variations that are found among other races are by far greater.

You butthurt that you are mixed race? Ew!

Methmatician
07-30-2013, 09:56 AM
the genetic variations that are found among other races are by far greater.

I guess that depends on what your tracking. For example, there is more variation among Sub-saharan Africans than between them and other populations in regards to skin tone. There's also more hair colour variation among Europeans than between Europeans and others. These days most biologists agree that human races are more of a gradient rather than clearly defined subgroups of humans. Anyway, ethnicity is a more accurate way of dividing geographic human populations biologically, and even that is sketchy.

Polski
07-30-2013, 10:28 AM
I guess that depends on what your tracking. For example, there is more variation among Sub-saharan Africans than between them and other populations in regards to skin tone. There's also more hair colour variation among Europeans than between Europeans and others. These days most biologists agree that human races are more of a gradient rather than clearly defined subgroups of humans. Anyway, ethnicity is a more accurate way of dividing geographic human populations biologically, and even that is sketchy.

Not really, "ethnicity" is not even easily defined and the only reason they tend to take away 'race' is because of the liberal politically correct retards. :thumb001:

Methmatician
07-30-2013, 11:23 AM
the only reason they tend to take away 'race' is because of the liberal politically correct retards. :thumb001:

Learn more, talk later.

mr. logan
07-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Racially deformed individuals need to deny race to feel better and carry on. Liberals are mostly this type.

Ali Pasha
07-30-2013, 11:36 AM
You mean like white athletes not being as good as black athletes and White students not being as smart as Asian students? yea i agree.

mr. logan
07-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Blacks were designed with crossed muscle fiber, so they are better in short races and jumping stuff, thatīs it. Box with gloves, because of this and the different bone side configuration in the skull, monkey type.
Asians have good memory and as they are highly neurotic, make a lot of neural connections, which gives them the bigger skull. But they achieved nothing by themselves, and now they are just assistance to the Western will. Who cares if they can repeat our science, schemes and concepts faster?

Han Cholo
07-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Blacks were designed with crossed muscle fiber, so they are better in short races and jumping stuff, thatīs it. Box with gloves, because of this and the different bone side configuration in the skull, monkey type.
Asians have good memory and as they are highly neurotic, make a lot of neural connections, which gives them the bigger skull. But they achieved nothing by themselves, and now they are just assistance to the Western will. Who cares if they can repeat our science, schemes and concepts faster?

The fuck? Who designed them?

Methmatician
07-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Who designed them?

Jeebuz.

Peyrol
07-30-2013, 12:06 PM
I hope this black superiority isn't the same that brought us to the Moon and let them in the savannah to hit baboons with blowguns.

Manifest Destiny
07-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Leftists acknowledge the existance of race when they promote affirmative action.

Leftists acknowledge the existence of race when they promote diversity.

Leftists acknowledge the existance of race when they urge their mestizo voters to agitate for amnesty for illegal aliens.

Leftists acknowledge the existance of race when they stirred up black hatred against whites during the George Zimmerman trial.

Leftists acknowledge the existance of race when they gloat about how America's changing demographics will transfer political power from conservative whites to Marxist-voting third worlders.

The only time I've seen leftists consistently deny the existance of race is when they're trying to discourage white people from demonstrating the same racial self-interest and solidarity that leftists themselves encourage amongst non-whites.

riverman
07-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Please let me know.

actually you need to define race, not the other way 'round, where people have to 'disprove it/.

Graham
07-30-2013, 09:35 PM
He didn't mean it that way. He meant it in a negative way. In the US, a hood is a ghetto, usually in the heart of the inner city. Think South Central Los Angeles or Harlem, NY for example.

I know. :)

Was just 'Ripping the piss/pish'. As we say here.

left

left

left

right?

Tropico
07-30-2013, 09:51 PM
The self-loathing mongrel is crying out for help AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth, the whole "genetic variation between people of the same race" is a straw man argument, the genetic variations that are found among other races are by far greater.

You butthurt that you are mixed race? Ew!

If anyone would like to post any credited qualified sources to prove me wrong, I invite you too.

Fortis in Arduis
07-30-2013, 10:14 PM
What is the counter-argument to "race does not exist, it is just a social construct?"

I want to have one to snap back at the Social Anthropology mass-brainwashed. :coffee:

RussiaPrussia
07-30-2013, 10:33 PM

Youre wrong there is superiority of races in certain feels. Yes overall you cant say one race is better than the other as its up to you to define whats Superior. Some folks have a large dick and can play better basketball others are good in math and built civilization.

Veritator
10-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Please let me know.

I am a progressive liberal and I DON'T deny that people have obviously varying looks. How could anyone deny this?
And if that is what people nowadays call "race" then. sure, there is such a thing as race.