PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference from a Malteser and a Bosniak?

Virtuous
07-30-2013, 12:31 PM
The Malteser celebrates in kicking Arab/Ottoman ass out of his land, the Bosniak celebrates being Ottomans bitch :lol:.

The Malteser cherishes his Latin genetic ancestry, the Bosniak hates his Slavic genetic ancestry.

The Malteser is Catholic, the Bosniak is Muslim.

The Malteser speaks Maltese (Latinized Siculo-Arab+Romance), the Bosniak speaks Serbian.

Malta1066Falzon is awesome, CrystalMaiden is shallow and dumb.

Gorštak
07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
The Malteser celebrates in kicking Arab ass out of his land, the Bosniak celebrates being Ottomans bitch :lol:.

The Malteser cherishes his Latin genetic ancestry, the Bosniak hates his Slavic genetic ancestry.

The Malteser is Catholic, the Bosniak is Muslim.

The Malteser speaks Maltese (Latinized Siculo-Arab+Romance), the Bosniak speaks Serbian.

How is that possible that photo of you still isn't posted here?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?80544-Beta-Thread-Beta-Thread!!! (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?80544-Beta-Thread-Beta-Thread!!!/page5)

dralos
07-30-2013, 12:39 PM
bosniaks are too confused people

Methmatician
07-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Bosniaks are European. Maltesers are North African :rolleyes:

Corvus
07-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Maltesers are cool calm and collected
Bosnikas are always on edge

Arbėrori
07-30-2013, 12:49 PM
If anything, Bosniaks speak a language closer to Croatian. They're not ashamed of their Slavic ancestry, they're just ashamed of their Slavic ''kin''.

Virtuous
07-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Maltesers are cool calm and collected
Bosnikas are always on edge

Indeed, bruva! I wonder why I always get along with other Balkanites? Maybe they're not insecure.

Mraz
07-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Malta je Bosna.

https://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&q=malta+sarajevo&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4758c9148dbbca11:0xb2ab0a45e7c29775,Malta, +Bosnie-Herz%C3%A9govine&gl=fr&ei=l7b3UfTUMoaP0AXJ4oGIDA&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA

dralos
07-30-2013, 12:54 PM
If anything, Bosniaks speak a language closer to Croatian. They're not ashamed of their Slavic ancestry, they're just ashamed of their Slavic ''kin''.
stop kissing bosniaks ass,they are ashamed of being slavic so they want to steal our illyrian heritage and their dialect is closer to serbian than to croatian basically bunch of confused scum most not all mraz is a good bosniak

Arbėrori
07-30-2013, 12:57 PM
stop kissing bosniaks ass,they are ashamed of being slavic so they want to steal our illyrian heritage and their dialect is closer to serbian than to croatian basically bunch of confused scum most not all mraz is a good bosniak

Are you going to deny them their partial Illyrian heritage? And you don't speak Bosnian to know that... Grow up dralos.

Gorštak
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM

I guess it's same about all nations.
Arberoi, CrashNIck, Drawing-Live, Velchik etc are good Albanians.
You are in the other hand, just one ordinary ugly Shiptar.

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Are you going to deny them their partial Illyrian heritage? And you don't speak Bosnian to know that... Grow up dralos.
i do have something called google

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:04 PM
I guess it's same about all nations.
Arberoi, CrashNIck, Drawing-Live, Velchik etc are good Albanians.
You are in the other hand, just one ordinary ugly Shiptar.
they just dont express their hate towards you numbnuts

Arbėrori
07-30-2013, 01:04 PM
i do have something called google

http://i.imgur.com/Z4Ev1Mj.gif

Virtuous
07-30-2013, 01:06 PM

So what if they whine about the Serbian massacre? Italians bombed Malta in WWII even if they wanted us and considered us as their Kin, and we are Latin kin indeed. Do you ever see me hating on Italians for that?

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:07 PM
stupid are your slavic asskissing and bosniaks

Gorštak
07-30-2013, 01:08 PM
they just dont express their hate towards you numbnuts
Maybe is same with Bosniaks who show respect to Albanians.
But I can't start hating entire nation just because some of them are like you, ugly Shiptar.

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:08 PM
So what if they whine about the Serbian massacre? Italians bombed Malta in WWII even if they wanted us and considered us as their Kin, and we are Latin kin indeed. Do you ever see me hating on Italians for that?
dont get confused by internet in RL they adore eachother and still mary alot with eachother

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Maybe is same with Bosniaks who show respect to Albanians.
But I can't start hating entire nation just because some of them are like you, ugly Shiptar.
99procent know the truth like me

Gorštak
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
99procent know the truth like me

Who cares what you think anyway, ugly Shiptar.

dralos
07-30-2013, 01:16 PM
you care since im your master ugly slav