PDA

View Full Version : The massive raping in a gypsy ghetto in Pazardzhik

Trun
07-31-2013, 11:31 AM
29 June 1992. Over 70 ethnic Bulgarian girls between 13 and 16 years had been kept tied and had been raped many times daily by gypsies in the biggest gypsy ghetto in Pazardzhik, "they were taught to be prostitutes" as the scum said. The raping acts were photographed on a video camera, and the girls being threatened their parents would be killed if they escape somehow.

The most disgusting of all is the raping of a pregnant woman. 73 gypsies raped her for one night. She aborted and later died.

The guilty were sent in prison, but 4-5 years later they were granted freedom again.

The whole article in Bulgarian:

http://alterinformation.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/1992098352/

Grenzland
07-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Loki, explain this!

Anglojew
07-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Disgusting

Trun
07-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Scum has fetish for white women and animal insticts. They should be kept in a zoo not among people.

Pontios
07-31-2013, 11:38 AM
Put them against the wall and shoot them one by one... :mad: Disgusting trash...

Grenzland
07-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Scum has fetish for white women and animal insticts. They should be kept in a zoo not among people.

No, it#s the fault of the Bulgarian government... somehow...

Lithium
07-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Considering their birth rates such cases will become quite frequent in the next years.

mr. logan
07-31-2013, 11:40 AM
If sickness is let in, the system gets sick and dies, if cut measures are not taken (like white globes).

Minesweeper
07-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Disgusting but... that is a Gypsy!

morski
07-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Current affairs, eh?

Trun
07-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Considering their birth rates such cases will become quite frequent in the next years.

Thanks to the western whores no action is taken against this shit. The scum should be sent to Sahara.

When I was 17, brown turds beated up a Bulgarian boy in front of me because he told them to leave his gf alone. They were at least 6-7 against three of us (not counting the girl).

Current affairs, eh?

Not exactly, but I couldn't find better section to post it.

Zmey Gorynych
07-31-2013, 11:48 AM
You can't judge an entire ethnicity because of a few rotten apples :rolleyes: Gigolo's still a great guy ...

Current affairs, eh?
Too bad there's no "Business as Usual" section :)

morski
07-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks to the western whores no action is taken against this shit.

It's not just the western whores. The current Bulgarian political and economic establishment are virtually engaged in Gypsy husbandry. They breed voters. As the last mayoral election in Varna showed Bulgarians refuse to participate in this mockery of democracy we have and abstain from voting. 20% voter turnout equates to the new mayor of Varna being elected by a few pensioners and the Gypos.

glass
07-31-2013, 12:00 PM
russians in Estonia are worse imo

Trun
07-31-2013, 12:21 PM
They breed voters.

And also criminals, prostitutes and beggars. But of course our government doesn't care about it. All they care about is power and money.

Just look at Oresharski's crew social politics.

Mortimer
07-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Disgusting animals they must be punished i dont like what msweeperr said though because i cant think of my uncle as rapist i dont think it is nature of a gypsy probably those were pimps who are into prostitution i saw once a docu about albanian mafia they do similar w eastern european girls

Vojnik
07-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Disgusting animals they must be punished i dont like what msweeperr said though because i cant think of my uncle as rapist i dont think it is nature of a gypsy probably those were pimps who are into prostitution i saw once a docu about albanian mafia they do similar w eastern european girls

OH NO. Here comes the shit storm. :picard1:

Mortimer
07-31-2013, 12:53 PM
OH NO. Here comes the shit storm. :picard1:
I dont think so saw it on tv years ago

Grenzland
07-31-2013, 01:06 PM

Are you drunk? :D Or is your dot key broken? :D

Mortimer
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Are you drunk? :D Or is your dot key broken? :D

You are a troll

Grenzland
07-31-2013, 01:31 PM
You are a troll

At least I can write the word "Minesweeper".

dralos
07-31-2013, 01:36 PM
the gypsies in kosova are also disgusting creatures but nobody can even lay a finger on them or you get all nato,eulex on you and the albanian police,they are begging on streets while building huge houses,super hypocrites,they are the only ones benefting from nato at the moment,they also put their houses on fire bcs our goverment is obliged to build new ones for them
the day nato leaves,is the day the gypsy should learn some manners again

YeshAtid
07-31-2013, 02:17 PM
disgusting animals

Windischer
07-31-2013, 02:33 PM
no different from other balkanic pimps. they even had such raping outpost in slovakia, except those werent gypsies, but albanians.

Loki
07-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Loki, explain this!

Wtf? :rolleyes:

Furnace
07-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Guys, please start using punctuation and commas, my eyes start to bleed with all these never-ending sentences.

Pontios
07-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Guys, please start using punctuation and commas, my eyes start to bleed with all these never-ending sentences.

It is so tempting to sometimes edit those posts and make them grammatically correct... :sad:

RussiaPrussia
07-31-2013, 03:12 PM
gypsies are worse than blacks and muslims

Sblast
07-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Loki, explain this!

Well, obviously it's their 'gypsniess' that caused them to do that, that only racists like you can see (http://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2005/05/gelman.aspx). So not much explaining to do.

Empecinado
07-31-2013, 03:29 PM
Gypsies are cowards, they only attack people in groups and if someone threat them, they will retreat. I know a man who was sick of continuos Gypsy robberies and went to their home with a butcher machete and told them "give me back everything you stole me or I will kill you all"....and they did.

littlestar
07-31-2013, 03:56 PM
There seems to be a very morbid fascination with sexual offenses here...

SilverKnight
07-31-2013, 04:01 PM
29 June 1992. Over 70 ethnic Bulgarian girls between 13 and 16 years had been kept tied and had been raped many times daily by gypsies in the biggest gypsy ghetto in Pazardzhik, "they were taught to be prostitutes" as the scum said. The raping acts were photographed on a video camera, and the girls being threatened their parents would be killed if they escape somehow.

The most disgusting of all is the raping of a pregnant woman. 73 gypsies raped her for one night. She aborted and later died.

The guilty were sent in prison, but 4-5 years later they were granted freedom again.

The whole article in Bulgarian:

http://alterinformation.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/1992098352/
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

littlestar
07-31-2013, 04:02 PM

This bothers me too, so i'll share some resources:

COMMA USAGE (http://pinterest.com/pin/122582421080572551/)

apostrophes:

>a dollar’s worth = something worth a dollar
>Oates’s latest novel = the most recent novel written by Oates
>a day’s march = a march that takes a day
>a two weeks’ vacation = a vacation that lasts two weeks
>my cousin’s new boat = the new boat owned by my cousin
using an apostrophe to indicate contractions ->
I’m [I am]
OK’d [okayed]
fish ‘n’ chips [fish and chips]
the earthquake of ‘94 [1994]
pluralization:
Your m’s look like w’s. Count to 999 by 3’s. etc etc
Note: MLA style calls for no apostrophe with plurals of numbers and abbreviations : 3s, ATMs. (THANK YOU, MLA. I cannot stand to see apostrophes used in such a way.)
Also the general
it’s (it is)
who’s (who is)
you’re (you are)
they’re (they are)

Odin
07-02-2018, 12:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ReFNdkQ5Y8

Mortimer
07-02-2018, 12:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ReFNdkQ5Y8

This is only one clan/tribe in bulgaria. I never heard of any gypsy in serbia doing that. People are surprised that I didnt got a bride from a market or a arranged marriage but not even my great grandparents had a arranged marriage let alone the younger generations. Everyone just dates normally.

Kelmendasi
07-02-2018, 12:04 AM
This is only one clan/tribe in bulgaria. I never heard of any gypsy in serbia doing that. People are surprised that I didnt got a bride from a market or a arranged marriage but not even my great grandparents had a arranged marriage let alone the younger generations. Everyone just dates normally.
The Roma in Albania marry off their children when they are really young although idk if it's arranged or not

Mortimer
07-02-2018, 12:06 AM
The Roma in Albania marry off their children when they are really young although idk if it's arranged or not

Thats true. In serbia too, and there is the bride prize and the virgin sheets (prove that she is virgin) but A) its not a bride market. Is there a bride market like in the video in albania? In serbia there is not. And B) for me its not like that, many of my relatives married and had children 30+ some even never did and stayed single.

Kelmendasi
07-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Thats true. In serbia too, and there is the bride prize and the virgin sheets (prove that she is virgin) but A) its not a bride market. Is there a bride market like in the video in albania? In serbia there is not. And B) for me its not like that, many of my relatives married and had children 30+ some even never did and stayed single.
Idk if there are such markets tbh