PDA

View Full Version : God be with Syria! - Long Live Bashar Al- Asad

SilverKnight
08-06-2013, 12:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4twsSWevfw

Philo
08-06-2013, 12:48 AM
I could not belive that you would agree with Faggad for once, but here it is. :lol:

SilverKnight
08-06-2013, 12:52 AM
His approval rate a whole lot higher then Obam a's :laugh:

Philo
08-06-2013, 12:57 AM
His approval rate a whole lot higher then Obama's :laugh:
It's not even comparable since according to you the alternative is a murderous bunch of thugs(which I think is pretty true). So of course "his approval rate is( according to you) higher than Obama's". What you're doing is accusing the enemy, not giving reasons to support Assad.

SilverKnight
08-06-2013, 03:16 AM
It's not even comparable since according to you the alternative is a murderous bunch of thugs(which I think is pretty true). So of course "his approval rate is( according to you) higher than Obama's". What you're doing is accusing the enemy, not giving reasons to support Assad.

Well you seem to insist that Assad is as bad as they depict to you in the shitstream media ^^

This video from SyriaGirl moved me an... I can feel their pain, bravery and heart for their land. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamufXxrdv0

all he said makes sense.. no see why not.

SilverKnight
08-22-2013, 11:13 PM
False flag!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZaZQ06229g

Philo
08-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Well you seem to insist that Assad is as bad as they depict to you in the shitstream media ^^
No, I actually have a fucking brain and I know that he provides the terrorist Shia Islamist group Hezoballah with rockets. It is you who does'nt seem to care about the Islamic conquest for world domination. Assad is not a true secular leader.

Minesweeper
08-23-2013, 08:46 AM
No, I actually have a fucking brain and I know that he provides the terrorist Shia Islamist group Hezoballah with rockets. It is you who does'nt seem to care about the Islamic conquest for world domination. Assad is not a true secular leader.

Even if he wasn't secular, he's still more secular than his militant opposition.

Philo
08-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Even if he wasn't secular, he's still more secular than his militant opposition.
That's not saying alot. :lol:. I can't consider somebody in bed with Hezoballah and Iran a secular leader. Even if his regime was more secular(up until the war) than what Jabhath al Nusra are planning if they win. Hezoballah are involved in the conflict and they are not exactly hesitant before killing civilians(as evidenced by their previous wars). I guess if you're a Syrian you can only support the side that will not shoot you on sight. It's illogical to make Assad and his army look like angels. They're just as worst as the Jihadi rebels.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Faggat is an asshole like some of the rebels but dont forget the rebels didnt start with jihadis and others like that because Assad became more violent jihadis used that chance to take big positions for themselves.

Pontios
08-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Long live Bashar Al-Assad! The protector of the Syrian nation!

Philo
08-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Long live Bashar Al-Assad! Iran's agent in Syria!

Fixed. :)

Loki
08-23-2013, 10:05 AM
God bless Syria and Assad. Down with Al-Qaeda and her supporters (i.e. America and Turkey).

Minesweeper
08-23-2013, 10:13 AM
That's not saying alot. :lol:. I can't consider somebody in bed with Hezoballah and Iran a secular leader. Even if his regime was more secular(up until the war) than what Jabhath al Nusra are planning if they win. Hezoballah are involved in the conflict and they are not exactly hesitant before killing civilians(as evidenced by their previous wars). I guess if you're a Syrian you can only support the side that will not shoot you on sight. It's illogical to make Assad and his army look like angels. They're just as worst as the Jihadi rebels.

But does it really matter who Assad was close to in his foreign policy in determining whether he was a secular leader or not, in his own country.

And I'm not trying to portray him as an angel but he's certainly a better side in that war.

Philo
08-23-2013, 10:58 AM
But does it really matter who Assad was close to in his foreign policy in determining whether he was a secular leader or not, in his own country.

And I'm not trying to portray him as an angel but he's certainly a better side in that war.

Sure he was secular in his internal policy. However it's also true that Alawites are only 12% of Syria and they have been discrimnating against the rest for years. But as Arabs have no chance of having a democracy for the next few millenias at least, it's true that a secular dictator is better than an Islamic one. :P. It's just that he is not a true secular dictator like Mubarak was.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Assad is a little pussy like always he fights against his own people but Israel still sits in golan but because he fears Israel he cant do anything.
Israel can you please bomb Damascus again?

ariel
08-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Assad is a little pussy like always he fights against his own people but Israel still sits in golan but because he fears Israel he cant do anything.

assad defend his own people the syrian alawites who are true native syrians , and also other minorities such the christians and druzes from the radicalic sunni fanatics jihad terrorists

.DAMASCUS, SYRIA (Worthy News)– Another massacre reportedly carried out by Free Syrian Army militants has targeted the residents of al-Duwayr/Douar, a Christian village close to the city of Homs and near Syria's border with Lebanon, according to Syria Report.

Around 350 armed militants forcefully entered the homes of Christian families who were all rounded-up in the main square of the village and then summarily executed.

Syrian army sources said they only reached the village after the massacre, resulting in clashes with militants who included both Turkish and Chechens jihadis.

The situation for Syria's religious minorities have become increasingly worse as Free Syrian Army affiliated Islamist organizations are free to engage in ethnic cleansing operations in a country where kidnappings, executions and assassinations have become all too commonplace.

This latest massacre received little media attention because it happened at the same time as thousands of pro-government Syrian troops attacked the rebel occupied town of al-Qusayr where insurgents had already desecrated St. Elias Roman Catholic Church, according to the Religious Freedom Coalition.

Al-Qusayr had served as a supply depot for the Free Syrian Army and was first stop for jihadists coming into Syria from Lebanon.

http://www.worthynews.com/12470-free-syrian-army-massacre-christian-village

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
assad defend his own people the syrian alawites who are true native syrians , and also other minorities such the christians and druzes from the radicalic sunni fanatics jihad terrorists

.DAMASCUS, SYRIA (Worthy News)– Another massacre reportedly carried out by Free Syrian Army militants has targeted the residents of al-Duwayr/Douar, a Christian village close to the city of Homs and near Syria's border with Lebanon, according to Syria Report.

Around 350 armed militants forcefully entered the homes of Christian families who were all rounded-up in the main square of the village and then summarily executed.

Syrian army sources said they only reached the village after the massacre, resulting in clashes with militants who included both Turkish and Chechens jihadis.

The situation for Syria's religious minorities have become increasingly worse as Free Syrian Army affiliated Islamist organizations are free to engage in ethnic cleansing operations in a country where kidnappings, executions and assassinations have become all too commonplace.

This latest massacre received little media attention because it happened at the same time as thousands of pro-government Syrian troops attacked the rebel occupied town of al-Qusayr where insurgents had already desecrated St. Elias Roman Catholic Church, according to the Religious Freedom Coalition.

Al-Qusayr had served as a supply depot for the Free Syrian Army and was first stop for jihadists coming into Syria from Lebanon.

http://www.worthynews.com/12470-free-syrian-army-massacre-christian-village
You know that the sunni muslims in syria are the clear majority?
It started as normal protest but as soon as Assad became violent Jihadis saw their chance.

ariel
08-23-2013, 01:29 PM
You know that the sunni muslims in syria are the clear majority?
It started as normal protest but as soon as Assad became violent Jihadis saw their chance.

so what?

the syrian alawites are still native population.amd 70 % of the syrian population including most the sunni themselves support assad

NATO reveals 70% of Syrians support Bashar al-Assad

he Anglo-American press reports on an internal NATO study (dated June 2013), which takes stock of Syrian public opinion [1].

The study shows that 70% of Syrians support President Bashar al-Assad, 20% adopt a neutral position and 10% support the "rebels."

These figures are presented as reflecting a change of heart. The population is tired of the abuses and divisions of the armed opposition. From NATO’s perspective, what we are witnessing is not a phenomenon that is occurring in view of the approaching "Geneva-2" peace conference.

For two years, the events in Syria have been portrayed by the Atlanticist and GCC press as a peaceful revolution cruelly suppressed by a tyrant. The Syrian and anti-imperialist press, on the contrary, brands them as a foreign attack, armed and funded to the tune of billions of dollars.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article178779.html

Philo
08-23-2013, 03:48 PM

He has good reasons to fear. The Syrian armed forces use ancient equipment. All they actually might have that could stop Israel in a case of war are surface-to-air misslies. And that's not enough :lol: I'm not even gonna talk about their air force.

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 06:52 PM

He's not fighting against his own people, rebels are 90% foreigners, how's that fighting against his own? explain.

He loves his country dearly and isra-hell and puppet allies are destroying it. But God will avenge them.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 06:54 PM
He's not fighting against his own people, rebels are 90% foreigners, how's that fighting against his own? explain.

He loves his country dearly and isra-hell and puppet allies are destroying it. But God will avenge them.

Lol since when were you in syria to confrim that only 10% of the rebels are Syrians did you make a controll?
And funny Isra-Hell never heard that one.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 06:58 PM
He has good reasons to fear. The Syrian armed forces use ancient equipment. All they actually might have that could stop Israel in a case of war are surface-to-air misslies. And that's not enough :lol: I'm not even gonna talk about their air force.
What i wanted to say is good job Israel in Damascus :thumb001:
He didnt even know what hit him :)

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Lol since when were you in syria to confrim that only 10% of the rebels are Syrians did you make a controll?
And funny Isra-Hell never heard that one.

I don't have to be in Syria to figure this out buddy. Estimation within Syria itself have concluded most are foreingers, you can also notice with their different languages and distinct Arab accents.

No Syrian will do this to their own people.. Unless you're a fucking idiot or delusional to believe they are mostly Syrian..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doiKmiV88tw

What the main stream crap media isn't showing you folks..

this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JTkHpBQNQ

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtftQycsgU

Now who's the evil ?

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:02 PM
all the sunni biased and have agenda against basahar al-assad.

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
The recent chemical attack was carried out by Assad regime. That said, I don't want to label any party as good or as bad. They are all rotten to the core.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I don't have to be in Syria to figure this out buddy.

No Syrian will do this to their own people.. Unless you're a fucking idiot or delusional to believe they are mostly Syrian..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doiKmiV88tw
Propaganda nothing more and Assad didnt bomb Towns and villages that were the evil jihadists they borrowed the weapons and shoot themselves :picard1:
I hope Israel bombs Assad to the stoneage.

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:04 PM
The recent chemical attack was carried out by Assad regime. That said, I don't want to label any party as good or as bad. They are all rotten to the core.

the rebels are the worst, many linked to al qaida...

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:05 PM

Yes that is true, but what is also true is that they stepped in the void left by the world community.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Yeah lets use chemical weapons against whole towns with children and women.
And those guys are for you the good ones?

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah lets use chemical weapons against whole towns with children and women.
And those guys are for you the good ones?

this never proved, and imo this just psychological tactic against assad

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 07:08 PM

No, Assad will never do this to his people.. The supposed chemical weapn atacks where orchestrated by western backed rebels, there and videos that show it was faked, and same kids where used in different videos.. why would Assad do it when the damn UN was nearby ? it sounds like suicide!.. Also The Syrian army is winning so I see no reason for doing this, unless someone wanted to get Assad in trouble or use it as an excuse to do a no-fly zone in Syria.

Propaganda nothing more and Assad didnt bomb Towns and villages that were the evil jihadists they borrowed the weapons and shoot themselves :picard1:
I hope Israel bombs Assad to the stoneage.

Is called precision strikes, civilians are warned to leave and help to evacuate, any civilians killed is collateral damage not done on purpose.. It happens when you have gorilla fighters everywhere spread.. The so called rebels have killed more civilians and Kurdd then the actual civilian Army and air force in collateral.

120 Kurds kids and total of 450 or more Slaughtered by the rebels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_B7HKfFH4I

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:09 PM
By whom no one likes Assad.Israel,Turkey,Europe and America hate Assad the only ones who like Assad are the usual individuels like Iran,Russia and China perfectly normal and friendly nations....

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:10 PM
No, Assad will never do this to his people.. The supposed chemical weapn atacks where orchestrated by western backed rebels, there and videos that show it was faked, and same kids where used in different videos.. why would Assad do it when the damn UN was nearby ? it sounds like suicide!.. Also The Syrian army is winning so I see no reason for doing this, unless someone wanted to get Assad in trouble or use it as an excuse to do a no-fly zone in Syria.

Is called precision strikes, civilians are warned to leave and help to evacuate, any civilians killed is collateral damage not done on purpose.. It happens when you have gorilla fighters everywhere spread.. The so called rebels have killed more civilians and Kurdd then the actual civilian Army and air force in collateral.

120 Kurds kids and total of 450 or more Slaughtered by the rebels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_B7HKfFH4I

Are you Assads Father or something you seem to know everything what he does and wants to do or dont want to do........

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:11 PM
By whom no one likes Assad.Israel,Turkey,Europe and America hate Assad the only ones who like Assad are the usual individuels like Iran,Russia and China perfectly normal and friendly nations....

you have agenda against him.

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:12 PM

No that is plain stupid, this was clearly done by the Assad regime. Remember what he said? we will only use chemical weapons against foreign invaders.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:13 PM
you have agenda against him.
Like almost every nation in Europe,America and in the Middle East

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:13 PM
No that is plain stupid, this was clearly done by the Assad regime. Remember what he said? we will only use chemical weapons against foreign invaders.

these rebels are terrorists and you know it.

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Like almost every nation in Europe,America and in the Middle East

no, only the sunnis are against assad. the reason are clear.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:16 PM

Thats why Israel bombed Damascus and still hold Golan because they love Assad so much.....

Paluga
08-23-2013, 07:16 PM

Cui bono? Why should Assad do this when he is right now on the triumphal march ? No one could be this insane.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Cui bono? Why should Assad do this when he is right now on the triumphal march ? No one could be this insane.
He isnt in a triumphal march....

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:19 PM
these rebels are terrorists and you know it.

Yes there is massive insurgency in Syria, but does this justify using these kind of weapons that are going to kill civilians mostly?

I can only conclude that things are not going that well for Assad as we think, or that the Syrian army itself is fragmented and Assad has partial control.

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Thats why Israel bombed Damascus and still hold Golan because they love Assad so much.....

israel bombed weapons who suppose to send to the hizbollah .

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes there is massive insurgency in Syria, but does this justify using these kind of weapons that are going to kill civilians mostly?

I can only conclude that things are not going that well for Assad as we think, or that the Syrian army itself is fragmented and Assad has partial control.

this never proved, u.s claim who saddam husein had a chemical weapons...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Well he is such a good statesmen that he sends weapons against your country and still is officialy at war with Israel

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:22 PM
this never proved, u.s claim who saddam husein had a chemical weapons...

He did, that's what was used to kill kurds...and also during the war with Iran...

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM

Lol Israel bombed empty warehouses sofar:rolleyes:

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:27 PM
He did, that's what was used to kill kurds...and also during the war with Iran...

Tbh, it wasn't Saddam, it was I believe one of his mad family members did that with chemical weapons facilitated to them by the west to use against Iran.

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:28 PM

in the american invasion they dosent find any chemical weapons, stop lying dude...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:28 PM
in the american invasion they dosent find any chemical weapons, stop lying dude...
Look at videos and wikipedia he used chemical weapons against Iran and Kurds that is proven right.

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:29 PM

They were all shipped to Syria:D

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:30 PM

Thousands of Iranian soldiers died along with a lot of Kurds...

d3cimat3d
08-23-2013, 07:30 PM
What SAA does with captives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQAxz51Zzw

What FSA does with captives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbf3L_8jzfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-WPdRQmpBk

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:31 PM
you are all biased against assad because you are al sunni terrorists.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:31 PM
What SAA does with captives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQAxz51Zzw

What FSA does with captives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbf3L_8jzfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-WPdRQmpBk
And Assads soldiers are giving the rebels candy :picard1:

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:32 PM

Idiot, how can you have conversation if you go mad dog like this?

d3cimat3d
08-23-2013, 07:33 PM
And Assads soldiers are giving the rebels candy :picard1:

bullet candy, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5AH4MJWMM

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Idiot, how can you have conversation if you go mad dog like this?

may assad will destroy all the al qaida dogs in syria.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks if you love Assad that much then go and fight for him please also tell him you are from Israel so he can show you how much he likes you.
And this Terrorist Argument is pretty lame.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM

Assad is Baathist-socialist aka Arab nationalist

Paluga
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Anyway fuck politics and war. People want peace and that is the most importart thing. Not this site and not this site is 100% good.

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Are you Assads Father or something you seem to know everything what he does and wants to do or dont want to do........

No but I'm a human like him that understands and feel.

They are scumbags who deserve to die and root in hell while they snakes crawl into their mouths..

I'm glad to see Israeli Jews see the truth and support this poor people of Syria.

Annihilus
bullet candy, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5AH4MJWMM

It is getting more brutal and brutal, the goal is now who can kill the most kids.

Kiyant
Anyway fuck politics and war. People want peace and that is the most importart thing. Not this site and not this site is 100% good.
This is a perfect answer to this whole conflict.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:38 PM
No but I'm a human like him that understands and feel.

They are scumbags who deserve to die and root in hell while they snakes crawl into their mouths..

I'm glad to see Israeli Jews see the truth and support this poor people of Syria.

I hope you say the same after what US will be doing with syria just wait and see.

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:40 PM

Your government might have an opposite view. Or have you forgotten about the shia nuclear bomb and your sunni allies in mecca?

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 07:41 PM
I hope you say the same after what US will be doing with syria just wait and see.

US won't do shit, they are trying to recover from financial crisis and prepare for China. ME not that important anymore.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Your government might have an opposite view. Or have you forgotten about the shia nuclear bomb and your sunni allies in mecca?

:laugh:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/536955_508965915851756_292437296_n.jpg

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 07:42 PM
OMG this is so funny and creepy at the same time :thumb001:

SilverKnight

I got family and friends in the military, I was planning to join the guard as well as I love this country and will defend it, but maybe not anymore, I know US troops (well most) won't due this to civilians like FSA and Al-Nusra has done.. IF US troops ever set foot in Syria I wish luck to the, I will disapprove of such actions, but hey we are being manipulated by Israel, not much we can do about it sadly.

ariel
Assad is Baathist-socialist aka Arab nationalist

and you have nothing to do with the levant.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:44 PM
and you have nothing to do with the levant.

I'm not from the Levant...Your being a moron now

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not from the Levant...Your being a moron now

you are talking about the levant too much , and we saw how stupid were your coments there...

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:51 PM
you are talking about the levant too much , and we saw how stupid were your coments there...

What? I can talk about the Levant as much as I want, the forum allows me to...

ariel
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
What? I can talk about the Levant as much as I want, the forum allows me to...

you are talked only bullshit there...

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
you are talked only bullshit there...

I don't get you? What BS?

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:02 PM
I got family and friends in the military, I was planning to join the guard as well as I love this country and will defend it, but maybe not anymore, I know US troops (well most) won't due this to civilians like FSA and Al-Nusra has done.. IF US troops ever set foot in Syria I wish luck to the, I will disapprove of such actions, but hey we are being manipulated by Israel, not much we can do about it sadly.

Lol you believe in this controlled by jews shit?
Ok be right back i will tell my jewish relatives to make me the president of the uS

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:03 PM
I don't get you? What BS?

you claimed sunni syrians are a true levantines...

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Quote it...:heh:

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:04 PM

All syrians are levantines who bleives that the christians or alawis are the "truest" levantines is delusional.

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:05 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?88793-Classify-Roman-Emperor-Philippus-Arabus(Philip-the-Arab)

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:06 PM
All syrians are levantines who bleives that the christians or alawis are the "truest" levantines is delusional.

and what do you know about the levant?

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:07 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?88793-Classify-Roman-Emperor-Philippus-Arabus(Philip-the-Arab)

So, I created that classification thread...What does that prove?

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 08:07 PM
http://s19.postimg.org/be5xw7nyb/putin_to_personally_oversee_the_end_of_russias_b.j pg[/url]

http://s19.postimg.org/rqfzly29v/41d2b030b3ed5975f032.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

[url=http://postimage.org/]http://s19.postimg.org/w0unhj7cz/russia_moscow_victory_parade_ru150636.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znR5F2u4cM

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:09 PM
So, I created that classification thread...What does that prove?

you have many thing who you talked about the levant and were a lies ...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:09 PM

I must not need to know much but all syrians have the same looks so how come one group of them is purer then the other when they all have the same looks?
Or do you think because someone becomes sunni he automatically becomes full Arab?

randomguy1235
08-23-2013, 08:10 PM

This video from SyriaGirl moved me an... I can feel their pain, bravery and heart for their land. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamufXxrdv0

all he said makes sense.. no see why not.

She's a deluded moron. I don't particularly support the rebels (they aren't a coherent group to begin with), but they're infinitely more preferable than that tyrannical piece of shit ASSad. Individuals on this site know absolutely nothing about the conflict; Baseless assertions and misinformed opinions doesn't constitute much. Syriagirl is a self-proclaimed nationalist (chauvinist, I should say), yet she actively supports a despotic dictator that has slaughtered well over 100,000 Syrians. What does she have to say about the THOUSANDS of individuals who were recently killed by Assad's chemical weapons?

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:10 PM
http://s19.postimg.org/be5xw7nyb/putin_to_personally_oversee_the_end_of_russias_b.j pg[/url]

http://s19.postimg.org/rqfzly29v/41d2b030b3ed5975f032.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

[url=http://postimage.org/]http://s19.postimg.org/w0unhj7cz/russia_moscow_victory_parade_ru150636.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znR5F2u4cM

Oh please dont come with this...........
This is almost as bad as this jews controll all theory.

randomguy1235
08-23-2013, 08:11 PM

What do YOU know about the Levant? You're an EGYPTIAN KARAITE for fucking sake. You're deluding yourself if you actually think you're Levantine.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:11 PM
I must not need to know much but all syrians have the same looks so how come one group of them is purer then the other when they all have the same looks?
Or do you think because someone becomes sunni he automatically becomes full Arab?

He thinks religion influences genetics as if Alawites-Arabs are real lavantines while Sunni Syrian Arabs are not...

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 08:12 PM

As sunni is a religion, why can't they be true levantines? The babies gasping for air didn't look arab to me.

YeshAtid
08-23-2013, 08:13 PM
He thinks religion influences genetics as if Alawites-Arabs are real lavtanines while Sunni Syrian Arabs are not...

They look pretty pure
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02244/Shabiha_2244515b.jpg
http://www.thenational.ae/deployedfiles/Assets/Richmedia/Image/SaxoPress/AD20120920551362-Loubna_Mrie,_a.jpg

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:13 PM

The plots reveal a Levantine structure not reported previously: Lebanese Christians and all Druze cluster together, and Lebanese Muslims are extended towards Syrians, Palestinians, and Jordanians, which are close to Saudis and Bedouins

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1003316

you should learn levantine history and later you can talk about the levant

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:14 PM
He thinks religion influences genetics as if Alawites-Arabs are real lavantines while Sunni Syrian Arabs are not...

alawites are not arabs.but arabized levantines( canaanites )

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:15 PM
The plots reveal a Levantine structure not reported previously: Lebanese Christians and all Druze cluster together, and Lebanese Muslims are extended towards Syrians, Palestinians, and Jordanians, which are close to Saudis and Bedouins

They may cluster but those guys still look the same for me.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:16 PM

Levantine Muslims vary more in their genetics because they are more populous than Levantine Christians...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:16 PM
alawites are not arabs.but arabized levantines( canaanites )
There is not a single evidence supporting this.
Hell even the Alawite religion originated in Iraq and not in syria.....

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:17 PM
There is not a single evidence supporting this.
Hell even the Alawite religion originated in Iraq and not in syria.....
Then why is Assad Arab nationalist:laugh:? To aa100

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 08:18 PM
She's a deluded moron. I don't particularly support the rebels (they aren't a coherent group to begin with), but they're infinitely more preferable than that tyrannical piece of shit ASSad. Individuals on this site know absolutely nothing about the conflict; Baseless assertions and misinformed opinions doesn't constitute much. Syriagirl is a self-proclaimed nationalist (chauvinist, I should say), yet she actively supports a despotic dictator that has slaughtered well over 100,000 Syrians. What does she have to say about the THOUSANDS of individuals who were recently killed by Assad's chemical weapons?

The chemical attacks where done obviously by rebels, even Russia and other countries know it, so no you're wrong.

Oh please dont come with this...........
This is almost as bad as this jews controll all theory.

When the mighty Russian and Persian military ascends upon your land, we will talk about "thoery"

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:18 PM
What do YOU know about the Levant? You're an EGYPTIAN KARAITE for fucking sake. You're deluding yourself if you actually think you're Levantine.

lol

said the bedouin looooooool

StonyArabia
08-23-2013, 08:19 PM
^ He does not look like a Bedouin, believe me because I am half one, he looks Iranian

Shah-Jehan
lol

said the bedouin looooooool
Are you discriminated by the Askhenazi and Sephardi in Israel and is this the reason why you're so butthurt all of a sudden calling Jews like Barberis12 trolls and all?

randomguy1235
They may cluster but those guys still look the same for me.

That genetic "study" is dubious; It's not conclusive, nor does it prove aa100's biased assertions. He's infamous on this forum for his stupidity, and no one genuinely takes him seriously.

Kiyant
The chemical attacks where done obviously by rebels, even Russia and other countries know it, so no you're wrong.
Upon my land?
Sorry bro but i dont even know what you are talking about.
Maybe i should ask my jewish uncle he may know what problems you have.....

When the mighty Russian and Persian military ascends upon your land, we will talk about "thoery"
I dont even know what you are talking about maybe i should ask my jewish uncle maybe he knows what your problem is......

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Levantine Muslims vary more in their genetics because they are more populous than Levantine Christians...

levantine muslims-arabs...

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:21 PM
levantine muslims-arabs...

Alwaites are Muslim Arabs too...

ariel
That genetic "study" is dubious; It's not conclusive, nor does it prove aa100's biased assertions. He's infamous on this forum for his stupidity, and no one genuinely takes him seriously.

probably you aretalking about yourself, you are just a troll.

randomguy1235
^ He does not look like a Bedouin, believe me because I am half one, he looks Iranian

lol No I don't

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Alwaites are Muslim Arabs too...

alawites are native syrians

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Askhenazis are foreign to Palestine...

Annihilus

I am sorry but this attack could have only been carried out by the Assad regime, and it was.

What is this for crap talk? If that happens you will be drafted to come fight for Turkey idiot.

Kiyant
Where the hell did you read that?
Alawitism is a Muslim sect it originated in Iraq how the hell managed the "pure levantene" Syrians to remain "pure" if the most of them were already sunni muslims.

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Askhenazis are foreign to Palestine...

lol

according to the genetic tests palestinian muslims are foreign to israel.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:25 PM
lol

According to genetic tests palestinians are a mix of Arabs and Jews.....

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:26 PM
lol

Doesn't even make sense, how can they be foreign to a land that they inhabited for centuries?

ariel
Alawitism is a Muslim sect it originated in Iraq how the hell managed the "pure levantene" Syrians to remain "pure" if the most of them were already sunni muslims.

they are true syrians and you know nothing about the levant . you are biased sunni terrorist.

ariel
According to genetic tests palestinians are a mix of Arabs and Jews.....

no, tey are cluster to bedouins

randomguy1235
08-23-2013, 08:27 PM

:picard1:

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM
they are true syrians and you know nothing about the levant . you are biased sunni terrorist.

Your being a moronic idiot now...Where did you see him conduct terroristic acts? Your the only idiot here for supporting an Arab nationalist ideology that opposes your own, Zionism...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM
LOL im such a sunni terrorist that i have jewish family members.
My uncle fears me so much that he wants to go to Israel :picard1:

randomguy1235
08-23-2013, 08:29 PM
lol

What genetic study? No proper study has been conducted. Genetic samples prove that Palestinians have a genetic affinity for peoples of the Levant (Including Druze and Samaritans).

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Doesn't even make sense, how can they be foreign to a land that they inhabited for centuries?

lol

good question

http://rslissak.com/content/are-palestinians-indigenous-people-palestine-drrivka-shpak-lissak

and this article proved by several studies

like this one with 1341 samples

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:31 PM
What genetic study? No proper study has been conducted. Genetic samples prove that Palestinians have a genetic affinity for peoples of the Levant (Including Druze and Samaritans).

:picard2:

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Also this hurts what you wrote my grandfather and his older brother(jewish) were both in Belzec.

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:32 PM

yeah, sure

because this reason you support al qaida monkies in syria...

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:33 PM
yeah, sure

I hate jihadis but not every rebel is a jihadi and did you forget what the Assad family did to Jewish people?

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:34 PM
yeah, sure

Arguing with you is useless, you obviously suffer from racism from the superior Euro-Jews:laugh:

StonyArabia
08-23-2013, 08:35 PM

Alwaitism was indeed practiced in Iraq. Today there still Alwaites in Iraq and they are called Ali Ahuta alah, the ones who call upon Ali as God they live in the Northwest of Iraq. As well the founder of the Alwaite sect was an Iraqi himself he was called Ibn Nuyser, who is one of the 12er Imams. Alwaitism differs markedly in it's believes from the Alevis btw. However Shiaism originated in Yemen, well Sunnism was made cannon in Iraq especially under Abu Hanifa who was not an Arab but rather Persian.

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:35 PM
I hate jihadis but not every rebel is a jihadi and did you forget what the Assad family did to Jewish people?

i know how many jews killed by sunni terrorists....

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Arguing with you is useless, you obviously suffer from racism from the superior Euro-Jews:laugh:

im not ashkenazi at all...and you biased .

i giving proofs and you anly talking bullshit.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:36 PM
i know how many jews killed by sunni terrorists....
And you totally overshadow how Assad was one of the first on the way to destory Israel and kill the jews there and is the only nation who is officialy still at war with Israel

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:39 PM
And you totally overshadow how Assad was one of the first on the way to destory Israel and kill the jews there and is the only nation who is officialy still at war with Israel

our war is mostly with sunni groups hammas, the muslim brotherhood and al qaida, but also with hizbollah -shiite group.

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:39 PM
im not ashkenazi at all...and you biased .

i giving proofs and you anly talking bullshit.
That's why you suffer from racism because you're from Egypt...Too dark for them:lol:

SilverKnight
08-23-2013, 08:40 PM

I dont even know what you are talking about maybe i should ask my jewish uncle maybe he knows what your problem is......

Maybe because you're so amazingly stupid and slow to comprehend this ? .

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:40 PM
That's why you suffer from racism because you're from Egypt...Too dark for them:lol:

im not dark at all... im from egypt but im not egyptian

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:41 PM

are you darker than the average Askhenazim?

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:43 PM
are you darker than the average Askhenazim?

lol

what a stupid question..the only racism here its agsinst me because im not sunni like you... lol

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Maybe because you're so amazingly stupid and slow to comprehend this ? .

Amazingly stupid because i dont believe in this gog and magog and what the hell those names are?
More amazingly is how you think jews controll the world and russia and iran will somehow make war with Israel or some shit like that.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM
lol

what a stupid question..the only racism here its agsinst me because im not sunni like you... lol
Somehow to be sunni makes someone darker :picard1:

Annihilus
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nuhja7y4TM

:D

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:45 PM
lol

So you are darker than the average askhenazim:laugh:

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM
So you are darker than the average askhenazim:laugh:

lol

you dont know what is east med? lol

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:48 PM
lol

you dont know what is east med? lol
still darker...

ariel
08-23-2013, 08:55 PM
still darker...

no

some examples of east med

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/7749/yazbek.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/2711/basilassad.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/749/ronidalumic.jpg

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 08:56 PM
no

some examples of east med

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/7749/yazbek.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/2711/basilassad.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/749/ronidalumic.jpg

all of these are Karaite Jews?:bored:

Philo
08-23-2013, 08:57 PM

You're a fucking idiot, sorry. In case you don't know just yesterday a Jihadi Sunni organzitaion fired katyushas on northern Israel. Like 4 or something, trying to make Hezoballah and Israel go against each other. But if you rather side with Shia Jihadis and not with a democratic coutnry it's your problem. Fuck you.

What i wanted to say is good job Israel in Damascus :thumb001:
He didnt even know what hit him :)
He's most definitely not stupid. He's not gonna go against Israel in the foreseeable future ;)

1000+. Excellent post.

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 09:01 PM
You're a fucking idiot, sorry. In case you don't know just yesterday a Jihadi Sunni organzitaion fired katyushas on northern Israel. Like 4 or something, trying to make Hezoballah and Israel go against each other. But if you rather side with Shia Jihadis and not with a democratic coutnry it's your problem. Fuck you.

He's most definitely not stupid. He's not gonna go against Israel in the foreseeable future ;)

1000+. Excellent post.
To say the Truth i like your posts very much Philo :)
What jew are you?
My family has Turkic jews.

ariel
08-23-2013, 09:05 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img28/107/dddddl4c.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img19/1116/1ree.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img821/391/f1rc.jpg
\

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/1860/m5yv.jpg

Shah-Jehan
08-23-2013, 09:07 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img28/107/dddddl4c.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img19/1116/1ree.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img821/391/f1rc.jpg
\

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/1860/m5yv.jpg

What are you even trying to prove?

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 09:08 PM
He wants to prove how white karaite jews are (the ones from egypt)

ariel
08-23-2013, 09:09 PM

you said who im dark and look like egyptian, so...

Philo
To say the Truth i like your posts very much Philo :)
What jew are you?
My family has Turkic jews.
Thanks man. :) 3/4 of my grandparents were born in what is today Poland-Ukraine. The 1/4 remaining part came to the holy city of Hebron in the 1860's(Ottoman times) from Hungary and they are sort of a mix of different Jews from Eastern Europe. So overall I'm Ashkenazi but an Italian guy contaced me on 23andme and told me that he has documentation of his ancestors coming to Italy(Tropea) from Balkans and being Christianized there. He and I are relatives(share common ancestry) so I could very well be part Sephardic which also ties in with Hungary being Ottoman at one point(they provided shelter for Spanish Jews). So overall you could say I'm a western Jew rather than Eastern(Mizrahim, which come from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon etc..).:cool:
One of your family members married with Turkic Jews?

Lol Israel bombed empty warehouses sofar:rolleyes:

Are you kidding? :D Did you not see the video right after the biggest of the bombings? It looked like hell! :D

ariel
He wants to prove how white karaite jews are (the ones from egypt)

you said who we are ethnic egyptians ....

Shah-Jehan
you said who im dark and look like egyptian, so...

:picard1:I said you're probably darker than Jews from Europe...

Philo
08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Individuals on this site know absolutely nothing about the conflict; Baseless assertions and misinformed opinions doesn't constitute much.

Now, there we agree, my dear Pali.:thumb001::D

Are you discriminated by the Askhenazi and Sephardi in Israel and is this the reason why you're so butthurt all of a sudden calling Jews like Barberis12 trolls and all?

No, contrary to Muslim butthurts such as yourself trying to devide, we are quite united against the Islamist multi-headed monster:thumb001::D.

Oh.. Is he a psychatrist?:D

Might as well apply the same logic for Jews. Part of Jews inhabited the land continuously since the Roman diapora. Same for Arabs. Again, PART. For both ethnicities.

They did not do much. Sweeping victory at Six-Day war and heroic victory for us in the Yom-Kippur war. The latter has interesting documentaries about it. Apart from that they transferred Iranian weapons to Hezoballah but that's not that much of a concern as Hezoballah is stuck in the Syrian mud. And their own army like I said in another post is pitiful:D

Amazingly stupid because i dont believe in this gog and magog and what the hell those names are?
More amazingly is how you think jews controll the world and russia and iran will somehow make war with Israel or some shit like that.

LOLLLLL. Gog and Magog are some apocalyptic wars described in the Hebrew bible. Some religous Jews associate one of the sides(forgot which) with Iran. Did'nt bother to watch AssadKnight's video. It is a true low even for him:D

Kiyant
08-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Now, there we agree, my dear Pali.:thumb001::D

No, contrary to Muslim butthurts such as yourself trying to devide, we are quite united against the Islamist multi-headed monster:thumb001::D.

Oh.. Is he a psychatrist?:D

Might as well apply the same logic for Jews. Part of Jews inhabited the land continuously since the Roman diapora. Same for Arabs. Again, PART. For both ethnicities.

They did not do much. Sweeping victory at Six-Day war and heroic victory for us in the Yom-Kippur war. The latter has interesting documentaries about it. Apart from that they transferred Iranian weapons to Hezoballah but that's not that much of a concern as Hezoballah is stuck in the Syrian mud. And their own army like I said in another post is pitiful:D

LOLLLLL. Gog and Magog are some apocalyptic wars described in the Hebrew bible. Some religous Jews associate one of the sides(forgot which) with Iran. Did'nt bother to watch AssadKnight's video. It is a true low even for him:D

My uncle isnt a psychatrist but he can "show" him how jews controll the world with his two fists........... :cool:

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 05:24 PM
So this is the kind of sub-humans we tax payers are forcibly supporting. Get your 3d glasses on/ warning: graphic :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnz5s0DCzG4

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 05:26 PM
So this is the kind of sub-humans we tax payers are forcibly supporting. Get your 3d glasses on/ warning: graphic :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnz5s0DCzG4

You know the religion of mercenaries?
Its money.

ariel
08-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Its money.

lol

and the religion of al qaida is also money?

i dont think so...

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Its money.

Indeed, but also it's not like Assad is an angel. He is the one who inflamed the region. The protestors were originally peaceful and demanded more equality, and to have their regions not be ignored like they were. After acting in a typical fashion like a dictator and began to commit unjust act, it flamed up as people saw their loved ones killed or taken to prison. However when Assad played the sectarian card and that's what he wanted, and this why hell broke out lose. Both sides are proved to be terrible. This what happens when you bring other groups in the region. Assad brought Hezbollah and other groups. Basically both sides don't care anymore until they have victory. The evil and responsibility falls to Assad, and to lesser extent also to the opposing sides.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 05:35 PM
lol

and the religion of al qaida is also money?

i dont think so...

Al qaida are not mercenaries.

ariel
08-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Al qaida are not mercenaries.

al qaida a terrorists, its even worst ;)

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 05:39 PM
al qaida a terrorists, its even worst ;)
Yes thats i what i want to say Mercenaries are people who fight for you if you pay them.
If someone would pay them a better price they would turn sides because only money is important to them.

RussiaPrussia
08-24-2013, 05:41 PM
the interesting question is what implications will it have at the german election, merkel is already denying any involvement into it. Cant wait until she or the SPD brake this promise as well

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Indeed, but also it's not like Assad is an angel. He is the one who inflamed the region. The protestors were originally peaceful and demanded more equality, and to have their regions not be ignored like they were. After acting in a typical fashion like a dictator and began to commit unjust act, it flamed up as people saw their loved ones killed or taken to prison. However when Assad played the sectarian card and that's what he wanted, and this why hell broke out lose. Both sides are proved to be terrible. This what happens when you bring other groups in the region. Assad brought Hezbollah and other groups. Basically both sides don't care anymore until they have victory. The evil and responsibility falls to Assad, and to lesser extent also to the opposing sides.

Yes not an angel but far better then Obama and western dictators... The protests where peaceful buy the west took advantage of it and then became the chaos of now.

SAA finds rebel chemical weapon depot.. guess we where right.

<font size="5">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3egLTS9D0Y

<font size="5">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUW_oFufU-Y

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Yes not an angel but far better then Obama and western dictators... The protests where peaceful buy the west took advantage of it and then became the chaos of now.

SAA finds rebel chemical weapon depot.. guess we where right.

<font size="5">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3egLTS9D0Y

<font size="5">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUW_oFufU-Y

Only Assad has chemical weapons or do you think the rebels walked to walmart and buyed them?
And you live in a "puppet western country" why dont you go out of the US.
And at last i know that you still think that the Jews controll the world :picard1:

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 06:04 PM
^ I would take RT with a grain of salt, they are of course going to defend their allies. Nobody took advantage of the Protest. Assad was just a dictator who believed he could what he wanted. He thought that if cracked down on the Protestors, they would be quite like before, but the people were inspired by Springs that occurred in North Africa. It's when his forces began to take prisoners and shoot, this when mayhem occurred, and this when the protest morphed into a revolt, and then into civil war, when he brought Hezbollah his most loyal alley because, the survival of Hezbollah depends on the Assad regime.

RussiaPrussia
08-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Only Assad has chemical weapons or do you think the rebels walked to walmart and buyed them?
And at last i know that you still think that the Jews controll the world :picard1:

youre just a warhawk and a terrorist

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 06:17 PM

It's called STEALING THEM! or obtaining ever heard of such word/s ??? :picard1:

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:18 PM
It's called STEALING THEM! or obtaining ever heard of such word/s ??? :picard1:
You said Assad is supported by the syrian people so how the heck do those "evil terrorists" hold such a great landmass of syria?

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 06:24 PM
You said Assad is supported by the syrian people so how the heck do those "evil terrorists" hold such a great landmass of syria?

You FAIL buddy :) (and this is an older map lol, from June - July)

Red- SSA

Green- FSA/ Al Nusra and some pockets that are losing daily.

Most of the northern border areas are Kurds and they also hate FSA/ Al Nusra.

http://s19.postimg.org/y5k2fqfb7/Syrian_civil_war.png (http://postimage.org/)

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 06:28 PM
You FAIL buddy :) (and this is an older map lol, from June - July)

Red- SSA

Green- FSA/ Al Nusra and some pockets that are losing daily.

Most of the northern border areas are Kurds and they also hate FSA/ Al Nusra.

http://s19.postimg.org/y5k2fqfb7/Syrian_civil_war.png (http://postimage.org/)

Kurds hate Assad as well. Assad is an Arab nationalist, he oppressed the non-Arab groups the most. Circassians, Chechens, Turkmens, and of course because he is Alwaite Shia he also oppressed the Sunni majority. The Kurds revolted originally but then saw this war as not theirs and wanting to gain independence. Unlike the Circassians, Chechens or Turkmens who are also seen as not natives and non-Arabs. Of course the irony of Assad Arab nationalism it's laced with sectarian thought.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Kurds hate Assad as well. Assad is an Arab nationalist, he oppressed the non-Arab groups the most. Circassians, Chechens, Turkmens, and of course because he is Alwaite Shia he also oppressed the Sunni majority. The Kurds revolted originally but then saw this war as not theirs and wanting to gain independence. Unlike the Circassians, Chechens or Turkmens who are also seen as not natives and non-Arabs. Of course the irony of Assad Arab nationalism it's laced with sectarian thought.
I find it funny how Kurds now want to take the syrian regions to form Kurdistan but i never saw a syrian Turkmen,Circassian who wants part of the country.

RussiaPrussia
08-24-2013, 06:32 PM

syria is divided it probably will split up into kurdish, christian/alawi/shia and sunni land

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:33 PM
syria is divided it probably will split up into kurdish, christian/alawi/shia and sunni land
You mistake a pretty big thing if the country would split Christian Arabs would also want a country for themselves why share with the Alawi and Shias?

RussiaPrussia
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM
You mistake a pretty big thing if the country would split Christian Arabs would also want a country for themselves why share with the Alawi and Shias?

why not both want strong secularism, if lebanon exists for the same reason

ariel
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM

the syrian christians are mostly syriac and not arabs...

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I find it funny how Kurds now want to take the syrian regions to form Kurdistan but i never saw a syrian Turkmen,Circassian who wants part of the country.

Well the Kurds have lived in that area for a very long time. Turkmens and Circassians are recent arrivals. The Turkmens in Syria are all in the opposition, because they were denied their ethnic rights due to being non-Arabs, and also being Sunnis. The Circassians a large portion of them are in the opposition because being non-Arabs and also being Sunnis, these groups suffered the most discrimination. Turkmens and Circassians wanted to be part of the Syrian nation, but there was many ethnic and sectarian barriers. No Circassian supports the Assad regime, and the same is true of the Turkmens.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:37 PM
the syrian christians are mostly syriac and not arabs...
Both speak Arabic and are for this reason Arab for me.
Even the founder of Arabian nationalism was a christian Arab and Assads Baath-party also has many christians.

ariel
08-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Both speak Arabic and are for this reason Arab for me.
Even the founder of Arabian nationalism was a christian Arab and Assads Baath-party also has many christians.

you are sound like an arab nationalist to me...

ariel
08-24-2013, 06:39 PM
btw syriac speaking aramaic :)

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:40 PM
you are sound like an arab nationalist to me...
But those guys identify themselves as syrian Arabs and speak an arabic dialect......
Go to a syrian arab and tell him he is not an Arab he would look at you as some kind of alien.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:41 PM
btw syriac speaking aramaic :)
Then say that they are Aramaic....
Because i also know some christian arabs who dont speak or are not Aramaic.

ariel
08-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Then say that they are Aramaic....
Because i also know some christian arabs who dont speak or are not Aramaic.

christians of the middle east spoken aramaic until the arab occupation of the middle east. only the coptic people spoken coptic language.

Philo
08-24-2013, 07:40 PM
the interesting question is what implications will it have at the german election, merkel is already denying any involvement into it. Cant wait until she or the SPD brake this promise as well

That's not very interesting, honestly.
Love your new avatar :D.

LOL.Our resident Mulattoid does indeed.

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 08:16 PM

yES and this is why many Kurds are now joining Assad lol

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 08:17 PM
No Kurds are neutral they dislike both.

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 08:18 PM

They are not, who told you this. Most Kurds are anti-Assad. They know that Assad as an Arab nationalist will oppress them. They have completely withdrawn from the scene and their region is autonomous.

MarkyMark
08-24-2013, 08:20 PM
It's funny seeing you guys talk confusedly about M.E. christians. Before the invasion of Ghassanid arabs in to Syria in the second century, practically everybody in the Levant spoke Aramaic as either a 1st or 2nd language(including Jews). Syria and Lebanon were inhabited by what is now the syriac and syriac-maronite community who as I have said in the past are a mixture of Aramean, Phoenecian, Assyrian, Hittite, and Hurrian. When these Ghassanids invaded they were a christian people but mixed with the Greeks and Romans that were in the Levant and attended the Byzantine Orthodox Church which later separated in to many churches due to several schisms in the christian religion(Melkite, Greek Orthodox, and Rum Orthodox). These Roman Byzantine Arabs were a minority in the Levant and sometimes intermarried with Syriacs and Jews. Then the Arab Muslims in the peninsula united under Mohammed and invaded Syria. These Muslim Arabs managed to gain some converts from the Roman Byzantine Arabs, however, the Muslims decided to persecute the Byzantine Arabs to force them to Islam. But not all Byzantine Arabs converted and those churches of the Byzantine Arabs still exist. As for the ones that converted to Islam, they were eventually absorbed in to the fully Arab identity and intermarried with full Arabs so often that they cannot truly be called roman byzantine arabs anymore. The Muslim Arabs used polygamy and extensive breeding to become the dominant population in Syria.

So technically those who attend Syriac Orthodox, Syriac Catholic, or Maronite Catholic churches are true, pure Syrians.

Those who are Muslim are Roman Byzantine Arabs, heavily intermarried with peninsula Arabs and thus not truly Levantine.

The other christians such as Melkites, Rum Orhtodox, and Greek Orthodox are a mixture of mainly Arab and Greco-Roman but also have some Jewish and Syriac influence. Whether or not you consider them Levantine is up to you but they have not really been a problem in the past so I have no problem with them. These people are much like the Alawites except the Alawites mixed heavily with crusaders and some peninsula arabs.

The only reason christians would ever call themselves Arabs is just because the influence of Arab nationalism started up by Byzantine Arabs who did not want to be persecuted by other Arabs because they were christian. That and they wanted Middle Eastern people to actually make something of themselves.

Formozgan
08-24-2013, 08:21 PM

Quoted for truth. Said weeks after Jhabat-al-Nusrats massacred 320 Kurds. Kurds have realized their fate will be worse if Baath party secular government is gone. Since years before the revolution Kurds were incresingly becoming more autonomous and "happier" with Bashar's government. It's also only logical that they would not want to do something with a "revolution" funded partially by Turkey. You are not very intelligent are you?

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 08:23 PM
They are not, who told you this. Most Kurds are anti-Assad. They know that Assad as an Arab nationalist will oppress them. They have completely withdrawn from the scene and their region is autonomous.

Ok true, but the FSA and Al- Nusra are not saints, they are responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of Kurds.. the mainstream medi wants to brainwash me and you and demonize Assad as much as possible, and you know that.

As a Muslim, you should be supporting your brothers in Syria, if not then you are just supporting and fighting for Israel. is that what you want ??

StonyArabia
08-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Quoted for truth. Said weeks after Jhabat-al-Nusrats massacred 320 Kurds. Kurds have realized their fate will be worse if Baath party secular government is gone. Since years before the revolution Kurds were incresingly becoming more autonomous and "happier" with Bashar's government. It's also only logical that they would not want to do something with a "revolution" funded partially by Turkey. You are not very intelligent are you?

Kurds don't care they see both sides really taking two birds in one stone. Those are facts. The Kurds were only given autonomy by Assad recently. They don't like or trust both sides. They are worried about Assad connection to Hezbollah and Iran.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Ok true, but the FSA and Al- Nusra are not saints, they are responsible for the slaughter of hundreds of Kurds.. the mainstream medi wants to brainwash me and you and demonize Assad as much as possible, and you know that.

As a Muslim, you should be supporting your brothers in Syria, if not then you are just supporting and fighting for Israel. is that what you want ??
WTF has Israel to do with this why do you always say Israel?

Philo
08-24-2013, 08:30 PM

What's wrong with Israel? Many Bedouins are in the IDF and Circassians are completely equal. In fact Biras Nathko is a Circassian footballer playing for the national team. Alberta is Bedouin+Circassian. He has every reason to support Israel.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 08:31 PM
What's wrong with Israel? Many Bedouins are in the IDF and Circassians are completely equal. In fact Biras Nathko is a Circassian footballer playing for the national team. Alberta is Bedouin+Circassian. He has every reason to support Israel.
Dont think about it if something bad happens it was always the jews :picard1:

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 11:15 PM
WTF has Israel to do with this why do you always say Israel?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

REALITY CHECK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZY6rpRsxIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUY3W_v2-10

Sorry I like Israel, but everyday less.

Muslims of all type need to wake up and see that they are using them.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 11:48 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

REALITY CHECK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZY6rpRsxIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUY3W_v2-10

You love Israel so much that you think the western nations are its puppet............

SilverKnight
08-24-2013, 11:53 PM
You love Israel so much that you think the western nations are its puppet............

I like the people, not its government.. My nation rescued thousands of Jews that where gonna be killed by Hitler. Search for : Sosua Jews, they even created the first Jewish Dominican food company called Productos Sosua, very smart and productive... but the government corrupt to the core as well as evil.

So you see the reality in these videos right?

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:52 PM

Isolated cases. Illegal settlements. Just like Israel often destroyes illegal Jewish settlements in West Bank. Bedouins are no different. You don't know anything. :picard2:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahat
Now go wank on a picture of Nasrahllah.

I like the people, not its government.. My nation rescued thousands of Jews that where gonna be killed by Hitler. Search for : Sosua Jews, they even created the first Jewish Dominican food company called Productos Sosua, very smart and productive... but the government corrupt to the core as well as evil.

So you see the reality in these videos right?

You saved them because your country is a retarded nation and you needed skilled workers.

SilverKnight
08-26-2013, 01:52 AM
You saved them because your country is a retarded nation and you needed skilled workers.

If my native country is retarded then yours is the excrement that comes out of the world's anus.

YeshAtid
08-26-2013, 01:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/84JaxHB.gif

armenianbodyhair
08-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Weren't the rebels suspected of being the first to use chemical weapons?

YeshAtid
08-26-2013, 01:55 AM

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 01:57 AM

Exactly. And they have massacred villages of Syriac Orthodox christians as well as Greek Orthodox and Catholics.

YeshAtid
08-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Exactly. And they have massacred villages of Syriac Orthodox christians as well as Greek Orthodox and Catholics.

Muslims :picard2:

SilverKnight
08-26-2013, 04:43 AM

Yes and our useless president knows this will, but the Jewish zionist cock seems to be too irresistible for him to miss.

I can't resist the urge to see these scums getting punished for what they have done, in a massive epic scale. Rebel's flesh raining down from the skies above Syria.

Extreme Jihadist Muslims :picard2:

Correction.

Meanwhile is Isra-hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag

SilverKnight
08-26-2013, 06:33 AM
BOOOOOOOOM !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrYn-RlT4-E

:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:bow00002:

Hevo
08-26-2013, 06:53 AM
A bit old video, but awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmYyKU-AwA0

SilverKnight
08-26-2013, 07:40 AM
A bit old video, but awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmYyKU-AwA0

:laugh: Brilliant.. this made my night..

Now the cheesecake for dessert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQiVxIaXqk

Philo
08-26-2013, 11:33 AM
If my native country is retarded then yours is the excrement that comes out of the world's anus.

Israel is one of the world's leading countries in techonological innovation and also has one of the best armed forces. Your country, on the other hand, nobody ever gives a fuck about. Most people don't know shit about Dominican Shitpublic, and you can include me there. You would not be on the internet either if not for the US. You are very similar to Saudi Arabia, now that I think about it. :lol:

SilverKnight
08-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Israel is one of the world's leading countries in techonological innovation and also has one of the best armed forces. Your country, on the other hand, nobody ever gives a fuck about. Most people don't know shit about Dominican Shitpublic, and you can include me there. You would not be on the internet either if not for the US. You are very similar to Saudi Arabia, now that I think about it. :lol:

http://s19.postimg.org/nn7yq0tfn/tumblr_m4i1jiv_He_N1qhe29fo1_500.png (http://postimage.org/)

I rather be some a simple and decent country in the middle of beautiful Caribbean sea, then from a stupid artificial country that everyone hates and recieves military "humanitarian" aid from our tax money :laugh: and oppresses Palestinians/ other minorities

:)
No thanks, seriously.

Kiyant
08-26-2013, 08:21 PM
I dont hate Israel.......

SilverKnight
08-27-2013, 12:04 AM
http://s19.postimg.org/c0nuow64j/putin_2k11_meme_generator_boss_player_9f9a61.jpg[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSci7UHhOOY

SilverKnight
08-29-2013, 09:08 PM
British know best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRZ_oot7gw

Philo
08-29-2013, 11:24 PM
I rather be some a simple and decent country in the middle of beautiful Caribbean sea, then from a stupid artificial country that everyone hates and recieves military "humanitarian" aid from our tax money :laugh: and oppresses Palestinians/ other minorities

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1598/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1598R-9999814.jpg
First arrange a proper sewage system :pound:

YeshAtid
08-29-2013, 11:27 PM
D.R is a utopia !
http://aphs.worldnomads.com/safetyhub/30627/dominican_republic_disaster.jpg

SilverKnight
08-30-2013, 12:31 AM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1598/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1598R-9999814.jpg
First arrange a proper sewage system :pound:

D.R is a utopia !

1st photo: DR has 11% in total vs 25% average in Latin America (and going down each year), these mostly in the northern capital, but is very small in comparisons to other countries, so you fail :tongue you can't convince me as I'm from there and I know how it is, it's not as bad as some people desperately put it out to be.

Isreal in the other hand is hated by all, although you have better infrastructure w're not hated like you are, on top of that you're surrounded by countries who want to wipe you off :tongue .. Also Israel isn't that good in economic growth compare to other countries..

So what I would prefer,

A) A lesser rich country but with a good and stable growth, with beautiful beaches other landscapes, friendly people and loved .

b) a richer country, but people hates it and there's lack of security

Answer: A

2nd photo, that's in Kansas after a tornado :laugh: