PDA

View Full Version : Ante Gotovina

Murphy
10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7768/gotovinajj3.jpg

Živila Hrvatska

Ante Gotovina is a Croatian hero. I would like to propose establishing a "Gotovina Day" at The Apricity to celebrate this amazing man.

Regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
That is just a stupid suggestion, there are not even any Croatians on this forum, and if we'd put heroes from each countries day on the Apricity we'd have a someone's day every day, multiple times.

Poltergeist
10-04-2009, 07:36 PM
I smell a usual Balkan fight, so usual for internet boards. With the addition of outsiders, mostly totally ignorant of the situation, throwing in their very "clever" observations, based on propaganda picked from some nutty consiprationist websites, while presenting their stupid observations as ultimate truths and calling anyone who disagrees with them "brainwashed by the official (ZOG, or whatever) media" etc.

I am not going to participate. not this time.

Svarog
10-04-2009, 07:39 PM
No fight, not only that I don't have a dislike for Croatians, but I even like them, beautiful country with good people, I just said this is a stupid idea, and the person proposing is not even a Croatian.

I sense his name is Johnny :D

Murphy
10-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Savorg, there are Croats on this forum :).

I am not going to participate. not this time.

Aah damn. You ruined all the fun :P!

Regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Savorg

It is Svarog :) or Сварог

there are Croats on this forum :).

Are you one of them?

I know two, one is an Australian Croat that can barely speak the language, and I also invited another one that did not want to join.

It stopped being fun back in 95, it might be fun for you and other people that did not have actually to live here and goes through all of that, be ashamed of yourself :mad:

Poltergeist
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM

Party pooper, my new occupation.

Murphy
10-04-2009, 07:50 PM
It is Svarog :) or Сварог

Aah, my bad :thumb001:!

Are you one of them?

No, I was blessed to be of a more western origin ;).

I know two, one is an Australian Croat that can barely speak the language, and I also invited another one that did not want to join.

Nooumenon and Monolith are both Croats.

It stopped being fun back in 95, it might be fun for you and other people that did not have actually to live here and goes through all of that, be ashamed of yourself :mad:

I'm not so sure. I find it amusing to watch you all going at it. It's strange, I can look on your conflict with amusement whilst I take the Irish conflict very seriouly. I am a weird little man.

Party pooper, my new occupation.

Aah well. I preffered it when you were always ready to rumble back at Herpes :p.

Regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Aah, my bad :thumb001:!

No worries ;)

Everyone is blessed to be what he is, once person start acting as someone else and wants to be someone else, that is a curse. Yet, irrelevant for the discussion, I said you're not a Croatian and was right, and look just as your original aim was to cause a fight anyway.

Nooumenon and Monolith are both Croats.

Good to know.

I'm not so sure. I find it amusing to watch you all going at it. It's strange, I can look on your conflict with amusement whilst I take the Irish conflict very seriouly. I am a weird little man.

Yeah, I know Johnny, back from eNat and PAA, if you're different person, then my bad, but, since you had one, it'd be only fair that I get one mistake to make too

Poltergeist
10-04-2009, 07:56 PM

I find it amusing to watch you all going at it. It's strange, I can look on your conflict with amusement whilst I take the Irish conflict very seriouly.

The same goes the other way around. I couldn't care less about your western concerns, like immigration etc. I couldn't care less if Spain is populated by Spaniards or flooded with Moroccans, if Ireland is full of Poles or not, who owns Ulster etc. It's all to me laughing stock.

Murphy
10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
The same goes the other way around. I couldn't care less about your western concerns, like immigration etc. I couldn't care less if Spain is populated by Spaniards or flooded with Moroccans, if Ireland is full of Poles or not, who owns Ulster etc.

The world is a funny place.

and look just as your original aim was to cause a fight anyway.

Of course it was. I'll just go poke fun at Finns and Russians instead.

Yeah, I know Johnny, back from eNat and PAA, if you're different person, then my bad, but, since you had one, it'd be only fair that I get one mistake to make too

I know you from eNationalist and PAA? Wow, strange. Who were you there? Bu no I am still a hapless little troll at times ;).

Regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
I know you from eNationalist and PAA? Wow, strange. Who were you there? Bu no I am still a hapless little troll at times ;).

Regards,
Eóin.

eNat, Serbian Senior Moderator, would like to exclude my screen name, on paa, Reaper and many other nicknames

You might remember me as a Glasgow Rangers fun if you're the same person :D

Murphy
10-04-2009, 08:04 PM
eNat, Serbian Senior Moderator, would like to exclude my screen name, on paa, Reaper and many other nicknames

You might remember me as a Glasgow Rangers fun if you're the same person :D

Aah you! You bastard :D! How are ye? I haven't spoken to you in a while. How's our other little Serbian friend :P?

Don't take my poking fun too serious mate, I'm just bored and Ranger's cheating Celtic today hasn't improved my mood ;).

Regards,
Eóin.

Guapo
10-04-2009, 08:06 PM
No More Brothers Wars!

Svarog
10-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Aah you! You bastard :D! How are ye? I haven't spoken to you in a while. How's our other little Serbian friend :P?

Don't take my poking fun too serious mate, I'm just bored and Ranger's cheating Celtic today hasn't improved my mood ;).

Regards,
Eóin.

Doing alright, much better than I did back then, was a mess, but, you already know that. I left all of that crap, I call it a teenage age crisis :D

He's doing alright, he is a mod there now since I left.

I am not really, tho I gotta admit you're doing much better, years ago I'd recognize your account within seconds, now, it took me several days, good work :D

And - it was NOT a cheating :p

But hey, this is a public forum, let's not turn it into our little tea party :D

Svarog
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
No More Brothers Wars!

Serbian band, if you ignore the nazi fetish elements in the video it is a pretty great song

2akIGjU4Rms

Poltergeist
10-04-2009, 08:13 PM
No More Brothers Wars!

Yo bro! Let's list'n to some good muzac instead.

Murphy
10-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Doing alright, much better than I did back then, was a mess, but, you already know that. I left all of that crap, I call it a teenage age crisis :D

Hey, you're not allowed to use that excuse anymore :D! I can though ;)!

He's doing alright, he is a mod there now since I left.

That's good :thumb001:!

I am not really, tho I gotta admit you're doing much better, years ago I'd recognize your account within seconds, now, it took me several days, good work :D

I learned from some of the best :D;)! PAA I was Scotch, eNat I was Irish, tomorow I am Welsh :P.

And - it was NOT a cheating :p

Oh yes, the refferee was just giving a helping hand - not cheating at all :p.

But hey, this is a public forum, let's not turn it into our little tea party :D

We have an off-topic section :D!

Regards,
Eóin.

Frigga
10-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Okay look, I am sorry. I've been an inexcusable little troll for the past few days.

I was going about things the wrong way. I sincerely apologise for my attitude and I promise it wont happen again.

That's about the gist of it I guess. I wont be starting anymore fights through childish behaviour.

Regards,
Eóin.

Pie crust promises Eóin. Easily made and easily broken. :nono:

Cut this shit out, and act your age.

Osweo
10-04-2009, 10:19 PM
It's strange, I can look on your conflict with amusement whilst I take the Irish conflict very seriouly.
It's not strange, it's puerile in the extreme.

I wouldn't dream of joking about the Irish equivalents, regardless of my position on Ulster, and NOTHING HALF AS BAD has happened in Ireland for centuries as the stuff you're joking about here.

You're immensely lucky that our Serb members have the dignity and maturity to let you off, probably due to your age.

Hrafn
10-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Even though i am not Croatian i was born there and i speak and write Croatian language (Dalmatian and Zagorje dialects and not to forget proper Agramer Deutsch dialect) and Serbian (like in Belgrade).

Ante Gotovina is a good man, but i prefer peace over any wars.
By saying that i am in no way a hippie. :)
Homeland war in Croatia is now just a distant past for me.
I think that it is more than a time to stop all the future wars in Europe and look forward how to preserve nations of Europe instead of destroying them.