PDA

View Full Version : Don't watch this video ... if you're living a happy lie

Sol Invictus
10-04-2009, 05:21 PM
kYyzzTXHRSc

Loki
10-04-2009, 05:26 PM
I wish I was living a happy lie. That's better than the sad truth.

Fortis in Arduis
10-05-2009, 07:16 AM
I fail to see the purpose in stating the obvious (or even not so obvious for some of us) over and over again and winding people up without proposing solutions.

Have you ever considered that the words of such creatures as David Icke and Alex Jones might be just a symptom of the NWO agenda and not a solution? Is that not what you are doing, Veritas Aequitas, being a symptom?

The solution to all of this is the localisation of the economy.

That is all.

Yet, Icke, Rense and Jones and all the other loud careerist scaremongers out there propose nothing except 'waking people up' into a state of fear.

Economic localisation:

Workers' Co-operatives
Co-operative Home Schooling
Housing Co-operatives
LETS Local Exchange Trading Systems (currency free)
Buying Co-operatives
Credit Unions

Your incessant posting of non-solutions really bores me, and it must be boring you too. :lightbul:

Freomęg
10-05-2009, 09:04 AM
What I always find ridiculous is why critics of the 9-11 truth movement think anyone would choose to believe that their own government did it rather than evil foreign organisations. Do they honestly think it's easier or more fun to question the official story? Social ostracisation and being labelled a crackpot... or going with the grain and supporting your nation's troops... which is easier? Why would anyone do the former for fun? Why would anyone do the former without an extremely good reason?

I fail to see the purpose in stating the obvious (or even not so obvious for some of us) over and over again and winding people up without proposing solutions.
Because a lot of people on the Apricity still laugh at the idea of these conspiracies. Veritas, like myself, knows that most of these conspiracies are interlinked and until we wake up to all of them, none of them are truly solveable. If there's one cause close to the heart of The Apricity, it is the 'racial tragedy', and yet so few of us are willing to accept that the racial tragedy is a result of the same forces who duped us into going into war.

I can promise you - all of you - that we will never reverse the racial tragedy until we wake up to the other realities surrounding our governments and their puppet-masters.

The Lawspeaker
10-05-2009, 09:47 AM

Have you ever considered that the words of such creatures as David Icke and Alex Jones might be just a symptom of the NWO agenda and not a solution? Is that not what you are doing, Veritas Aequitas, being a symptom?

The solution to all of this is the localisation of the economy.

That is all.

Yet, Icke, Rense and Jones and all the other loud careerist scaremongers out there propose nothing except 'waking people up' into a state of fear.

Economic localisation:

Workers' Co-operatives
Co-operative Home Schooling
Housing Co-operatives
LETS Local Exchange Trading Systems (currency free)
Buying Co-operatives
Credit Unions

Your incessant posting of non-solutions really bores me, and it must be boring you too. :lightbul:
Agreed, Icke and Jones usually blast fear into people (and of course so as they really need to understand that something is up) but offer no solutions whatsoever.
I do think that an NWO exists but there need to be alternative solutions and each country will do things differently.

A more localized economy, under direct control of those working with it, is indeed the answer.

Freomęg
10-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Actually, the solution is regularly offered - spread the information.

Truth is nothing can be done about the NWO until the majority of people know it's a reality. When people know about it they stop being suckered by media propaganda, they start thinking for themselves and that eventually spells the end for the NWO.

It is also often suggested that people learn how to use a firearm, stock up on food and supplies and learn to be more self-sufficient.

The Lawspeaker
10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Another problem with people like Jones and Icke is that they only look at the U.S and Britain. No real localized information seems to exist and this gives people elsewhere the false hope that "out here it isn't so bad".

Sol Invictus
10-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Jones is in show business and he often makes a big deal out of every little thing and blows it way out of proportion. Icke.. I don't know what to make of that guy to tell you the truth. He thinks that our rulers are half lizard, half man hybrids from dimensions far and beyond.. Undeniable fact, though, is that Jones has woken up millions of people - including me, and he kick-started and energized the 9/11 truth movement. He is invaluable to the NWO resistance.

Sol Invictus
10-05-2009, 07:41 PM

For many people the obvious is a very hard thing to comprehend, or very hard to come to grips with. People can't imagine that such an evil exists and this world, and has existed for centuries, so it turns on the mind's defensive mechanism, which I call cognitive dissonance, an Orwelian term for knowing that it exists, but refusal to acknowledge. It's a "yes" and "no" at the same time that occurs, which can only be defeated with a bombardment of information ( or a good kick in the ass) that knocks down their safety blanket.

This is Alex's answer to your question, really.

o37Dq4yndzk

Freomęg
10-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Alex Jones gets a lot of stick, from all angles. Sure, he can be brash, rude and clumsy. And yes, he's a celebrity. BUT he woke me up - no doubt about it, as with Veritas. I still follow what he has to say on an almost daily basis because he's the one public figure most committed to the spread of alternative news and the decoding thereof.

I don't agree with everything he says. He's a hardcore Christian for a start. But he's a dedicated, brave leader and he deserves a hell of a lot of credit.