oh the joyyyy :):thumb001:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbxmXJX96Ew

Shah-Jehan
08-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Latakia is a traditional Alawi area...

SilverKnight
08-14-2013, 05:41 AM
Latakia is a traditional Alawi area...

Reason why they had to clense the area from these rats.. It will be nice seeing Russian air-naval forces aiding Syria from the sea with their carier to the north of Latakia :) complicated terrain in need of an eagle eye and strategic strikes from above.

Shah-Jehan
08-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Reason why they had to clense the area from these rats.. It will be nice seeing Russian air-naval forces aiding Syria from the sea with their carier to the north of Latakia :) complicated terrain in need of an eagle eye and strategic strikes from above.
The US would join the party if Russians interfered...

SilverKnight
08-14-2013, 06:16 AM
The US would join the party if Russians interfered...

This will only lead to WWIII, so doubt it. US and Russia need to keep a distance from one another, otherwise we will se nukes flying like flocks of birds migrating from the south.

Anglojew
08-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Mixedracepropaganda

SilverKnight
08-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Mixedracepropaganda

You're a mutt to buddy ;) so get off from that high horse

SilverKnight
08-15-2013, 04:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gFmlyPwZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHL_uP1nxF8

Melina
08-15-2013, 04:20 AM
This will only lead to WWIII, so doubt it. US and Russia need to keep a distance from one another, otherwise we will se nukes flying like flocks of birds migrating from the south.

Don't ever doubt it could happen. What happened to Snowden is something to look at. Russia gave the U.S the big "fuck you".

Then you have stupid Americans asking for the boycott of the olympics. Which in return will be very bad for the U.S. The olympics is very important because it brings a lot of investors in the country. If the U.S manages to pull anything of, the first thing Russia will do is cut off supplies sent to the U.S which would be devastating to the U.S. Russia and China can partner up to bring the collapse of the U.S economy but the idiots here don't think of the consequences. They think Putin is going to watch and stare.

Then you have the conflict between Japan and China. China being the allie of Russia and Japan being the Allie of the U.S.

Then you have Syria. The U.S are for Al qaeda while Putin is with Assad.

Then you have Iran. Putin is protecting Iran while Israel is against it.

As for war. Lots of money is invested from banks to make billions of dollars worth of weapons. It is like a game of chess. Whoever losses will loose their territory and goods.

Proctor
08-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Don't ever doubt it could happen. What happened to Snowden is something to look at. Russia gave the U.S the big "fuck you".

Then you have stupid Americans asking for the boycott of the olympics. Which in return will be very bad for the U.S. The olympics is very important because it brings a lot of investors in the country. If the U.S manages to pull anything of, the first thing Russia will do is cut off supplies sent to the U.S which would be devastating to the U.S. Russia and China can partner up to bring the collapse of the U.S economy but the idiots here don't think of the consequences. They think Putin is going to watch and stare.

Then you have the conflict between Japan and China. China being the allie of Russia and Japan being the Allie of the U.S.

As for war. Lots of money is invested from banks to make billions of dollars worth of weapons. It is like a game of chess. Whoever losses will loose their territory and goods.

Disgusting ain't it? All these bullshit conflicts not brought on by the people but by the government.

I look at it like this, do most US citizens have anything against Russians? of course not (Unless they're older) some teens here even idolize them. Same goes for China, the citizens don't really have anything against each other. I swear, one day this dumbass government is gonna drag us into another useless war and get us invaded.

Melina
08-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Disgusting ain't it? All these bullshit conflicts not brought on by the people but by the government.

I look at it like this, do most US citizens have anything against Russians? of course not (Unless they're older) some teens here even idolize them. Same goes for China, the citizens don't really have anything against each other. I swear, one day this dumbass government is gonna drag us into another useless war and get us invaded.

After the anti gay propaganda made by the media a lot of dumbed down youth are talking about "injustices" when in reality they don't have a clue of what is going on. Obama made a bet that Chicago was going to be the one hosting the 2014 olympics. Yet he lost the bet and was willing to invest more money to see if he would win. Yet his advisors told him not to do that because it would look politically bad on his behalf.

Now they are all storm in order to make the citizens hate Russia and further the governments agenda of drafting young youths to war. So I pretty much blame the people as well.

Proctor
08-15-2013, 05:29 AM
After the anti gay propaganda made by the media a lot of dumbed down youth are talking about "injustices" when in reality they don't have a clue of what is going on. Obama made a bet that Chicago was going to be the one hosting the 2014 olympics. Yet he lost the bet and was willing to invest more money to see if he would win. Yet his advisors told him not to do that because it would look politically bad on his behalf.

Now they are all storm in order to make the citizens hate Russia and further the governments agenda of drafting young youths to war. So I pretty much blame the people as well.

Yeah that's true, I was thinking too far back haha, it just goes to show how easy it is to change the public's opinion on things though.

Finsterer Streiter
08-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Fighting or rebellious Muslim people all around the world seem to be of the same kind of amateurish idiots altogether. They don't understand or learn the basic principles of how to use a weapon. They are immune to any training and give a humorous, even ridiculous impression to anyone who had some training with guns.

The FSA morons in the first video of the OP are the dumbest idiots I've ever seen. Some shot and aim with their AK-47's in the wrongest possible way. Sidewards! Give me a break. And then there's that wannabe MOFO at the end of the video who stands in the middle of the streets and shots around like a troll onehandedly! There's no precision nor gun control. And the other FSA morons disable their minor cover by screaming Allah Akbar all the time! What's the sense of cover if you scream so loud that the opposing forces could spot you by your dumb shouts?

In the scenario shown in the video, any average Western sniper could take out about 80% of the rebel group easily. They can't handle their weapons, they're unable to aim, they take the wrong covesr and take to long changing their positions, they stand too long in the open and they shout so loud that they weren't more than mere target training objects for any Western army. No shit, three or four soldiers could take them out in less than 30 minutes. All of them. If that's the power that wants to seize Assad, Assad has nothing to fear.

SilverKnight
08-15-2013, 04:45 PM

Fighting or rebellious Muslim people all around the world seem to be of the same kind of amateurish idiots altogether. They don't understand or learn the basic principles of how to use a weapon. They are immune to any training and give a humorous, even ridiculous impression to anyone who had some training with guns.

The FSA morons in the first video of the OP are the dumbest idiots I've ever seen. Some shot and aim with their AK-47's in the wrongest possible way. Sidewards! Give me a break. And then there's that wannabe MOFO at the end of the video who stands in the middle of the streets and shots around like a troll onehandedly! There's no precision nor gun control. And the other FSA morons disable their minor cover by screaming Allah Akbar all the time! What's the sense of cover if you scream so loud that the opposing forces could spot you by your dumb shouts?

In the scenario shown in the video, any average Western sniper could take out about 80% of the rebel group easily. They can't handle their weapons, they're unable to aim, they take the wrong covesr and take to long changing their positions, they stand too long in the open and they shout so loud that they weren't more than mere target training objects for any Western army. No shit, three or four soldiers could take them out in less than 30 minutes. All of them. If that's the power that wants to seize Assad, Assad has nothing to fear.

And this social and geo-political ignorance within many in America is mainly due thanks to the education system in combination with the useless mainstream media propaganda machinery..

Is almost funny how the media depict the SSA and Assad as the evil Grinch of the story, when in fact they are the 'good guys in this theater. The SSA doesn't have all of the very sophisticated and highly powerful military machinery we posses, but their soldiers and commanders love their country to death, are highly train in strategic land offensive and movement, as well as gorilla, their troops and citizens seem highly motivated with a high military and social morale and they have demonstrated that they can fight off the FSA and the other extremist scums... |

He's a short PressTV documentary summarizing the battle of Al-Qusayr back in May, it's a good example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkNHlpwd9Vg

I just wish we where in their side protecting true freedom and innocent people instead of the other...

CrystalMaiden
08-15-2013, 04:51 PM
You're a mutt to buddy ;) so get off from that high horse

Annoying the Žids, I like you :o