PDA

View Full Version : how would your family react if you had a mixed race child (mullato, euroasian, mestizo etc.)

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 01:34 AM
and it looks visibly non-white? would they embrace it or stop the contact with you?

alb0zfinest
08-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Well they would not be pleased. Probably would stop speaking to me.

Smeagol
08-16-2013, 01:36 AM
They wouldn't like it I guess.

Mark
08-16-2013, 01:37 AM
Knowing my folks, they probably wouldn't mind at all. Ironically, I think I would much more than them.

armenianbodyhair
08-16-2013, 01:39 AM
They'd probably kill me, unless the kid/dad turned out to be very attractive, smart, or charming.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 01:39 AM
well im embraced from both sides of my family, the brown and white side. i never had a problem with my family members. no one said "mixed race" or like that. i think i wouldnt mind neither my parents. i think my parents wouldnt like if the child would become muslim if i had a muslim wife and if i became muslim etc. but they wouldnt mind for skin colour or features, they would think the mullato is a cute baby.

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 01:40 AM
when my father saw me with black girls he wasnt amused so i dont think that he would like it

but i dont talk to him since years so i dont care anyway

Shah-Jehan
08-16-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm not ready to have a child:lol:...

Ultra
08-16-2013, 01:44 AM
They wouldn't care, I think, they are used to my sister having her East-Asian boyfriend after all and they are somewhat pro-multiculture and race-mixing etc.

I'm the black sheep of this family, lol.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 01:45 AM
They wouldn't care, I think, they are used to my sister having her East-Asian boyfriend after all and they are somewhat pro-multiculture and race-mixing etc.

I'm the black sheep of this family, lol.

your sister has a east-asian boyfriend? cute and nice

Anthropologique
08-16-2013, 01:47 AM
Neither my father or mother's family would approve.

Anyway, I married a Scottish and German woman.

Ultra
08-16-2013, 01:47 AM
your sister has a east-asian boyfriend? cute and nice
He's actually a very nice and cool guy.

MissProvocateur
08-16-2013, 02:19 AM
My mother's side would probably be disappointed, my fathers side would have mixed feelings, lol.

Arbėrori
08-16-2013, 02:20 AM
They'd rather see me with a white boyfriend than a black girlfriend... :P

StonyArabia
08-16-2013, 02:35 AM
They would not care to be honest. Both sides of my family don't care.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:41 AM
My mother's side would probably be disappointed, my fathers side would have mixed feelings, lol.

so there is no hope for us two :D

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:43 AM
They'd rather see me with a white boyfriend than a black girlfriend... :P

really? what do your parents think about homosexuals? i think my parents would be dissappointed and scared if i were homosexual and had a boyfriend, they wouldnt allow me to enter the house with a gay boyfriend. i doubt they would sit with us on a table if i were a couple with a guy. maybe after a year or two they would be more ok if they see im serious and they wouldnt like to loose me completely but not initially

Tropico
08-16-2013, 02:46 AM
I don't think there's anyone in the world white enough that our kids would be fully Caucasian unless they don't inherit my almost 28% non white ancestry magically.

Tropico
08-16-2013, 02:47 AM

What if you brought a guy like me home? For example, me. ;)

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:47 AM
I don't think there's anyone in the world white enough that our kids would be fully Caucasian unless they don't inherit my almost 28% non white ancestry magically.

my question is more for whites. but also for mixed race people who can tell how they were treated by their family. and also others can reply for their standards like if you are hispanic how they would react if you had a child with a non-hispanic

Tropico
08-16-2013, 02:55 AM
my question is more for whites. but also for mixed race people who can tell how they were treated by their family. and also others can reply for their standards like if you are hispanic how they would react if you had a child with a non-hispanic

Trust me a lot of Hispanics would rather have a White American date their child than a African American in the US. 36500

Blackout
08-16-2013, 02:56 AM
but i dont talk to him since years so i dont care anyway

Why not start now? Its best to make amends before its too late. Life is unpredictable and you don't want to spend the rest of your life in regret...

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:02 AM
Trust me a lot of Hispanics would rather have a White American date their child than a African American in the US. 36500

i believe it immediately. i think asians too and indians. most other races would.

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:04 AM
blacks and aborigines are (sadly) the most down looked races

no matter where they go (some) people notice them in a weird and annoyed way

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:07 AM
blacks and aborigines are (sadly) the most down looked races

no matter where they go (some) people notice them in a weird and annoyed way

roma too

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:11 AM
roma too

yes but they are not that noticable like blacks ....especially since a lot are mixed with europeans

1stLightHorse
08-16-2013, 03:17 AM
I really don't know to be honest...They might be okay with it.

I think whites are probably the most tolerant to other races. Some may laugh but it's the truth. The only time non-whites ally with each other is when they're against whites. In any other scenario they're hating each others guts and trying to prove which are superior.

I think whites just set a very high standard especially in work-related situations and people take their seriousness as rudeness or coldness. They have the same expectations of others, but it doesn't work out that way.

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:21 AM
I can only speak for myself but :

I noticed that most white people are not racist towards me

a lot are a little suspicious in the beginning but when they now me better they often like me :D

people who say that whites are the most racist are pretty unfair tbh.

Krampus
08-16-2013, 03:26 AM
theyd rape me

Oneeye
08-16-2013, 03:26 AM
Considering that I'm already married to a white woman and have a couple white children, they would be shocked if i ended up with a mixed kid, but probably not as mad as me. LOL

Äike
08-16-2013, 03:31 AM
They wouldn't care. Us, Nordics, are very individualistic.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:33 AM
yes but they are not that noticable like blacks ....especially since a lot are mixed with europeans

they are not as dark and non-white as blacks but still quiete distinguished from whites. they are darker and more exotic then turks, maybe like pakistanis or northindians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf9D2K4viW8

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:36 AM
I can only speak for myself but :

I noticed that most white people are not racist towards me

a lot are a little suspicious in the beginning but when they now me better they often like me :D

people who say that whites are the most racist are pretty unfair tbh.

i dont have much problems with white people. as a kid i was bullied for my darker features and body hair (brown shit, monkey arms and legs etc. and also as "tschutsch" it is austrian and means someone southern or from balkan because i had beard growth earlier then others they thought it is a balkan trait and foreign) but those were a few mean kids, i think i had less problems then i would have if i stayed in serbia and also now so many austrians are nice. but there is injustice against foreigners at work place etc. like they do the dirty jobs and often only austrians get to be supervisor or the better career chances etc.

Krampus
08-16-2013, 03:38 AM
no offense Gigolo, I'm pretty sure I already told you this but why do you always put the mixed race(mullatos for an example) Always as some kind of Non-white with a white?

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:39 AM
no offense Gigolo, I'm pretty sure I already told you this but why do you always put the mixed race(mullatos for an example) Always as some kind of Non-white with a white?

no you didnt told me this. what do you mean?

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:40 AM
they are not as dark and non-white as blacks but still quiete distinguished from whites. they are darker and more exotic then turks, maybe like pakistanis or northindians.

yeah but not all of them

but even if ...blacks are more looked down on on first sight

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:42 AM
yeah but not all of them

but even if ...blacks are more looked down on on first sight

i doubt that. romas strike you more because they begg on the streets and are dressed more foreign etc. they are more socially problematic then blacks and people like them less then blacks. blacks are dressed normal and culturally often modern and work as office clerks or doctors even. i saw a black doctor in a suit where i have been but never roma

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:42 AM
i dont have much problems with white people. as a kid i was bullied for my darker features and body hair (brown shit, monkey arms and legs etc. and also as "tschutsch" it is austrian and means someone southern or from balkan because i had beard growth earlier then others they thought it is a balkan trait and foreign) but those were a few mean kids, i think i had less problems then i would have if i stayed in serbia and also now so many austrians are nice. but there is injustice against foreigners at work place etc. like they do the dirty jobs and often only austrians get to be supervisor or the better career chances etc.

yeah but it is like that in most countries :) not only in white countries

Hadouken
08-16-2013, 03:43 AM
i doubt that. romas strike you more because they begg on the streets and are dressed more foreign etc. they are more socially problematic then blacks and people like them less then blacks. blacks are dressed normal and culturally often modern and work as office clerks or doctors even. i saw a black doctor in a suit where i have been but never roma

well thats something different

I meant : randomly walking on the street or in a cafe or something

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:45 AM
well thats something different

I meant : randomly walking on the street or in a cafe or something

well then im sure i for example have less problems then a black or mullato. thats true

Methusalem
01-22-2014, 04:25 PM
They would disown me. No mixing with tainted subhumans.

Zaycev
01-22-2014, 04:33 PM
no problem, except if the mother is Negro.

rhiannon
01-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Knowing my folks, they probably wouldn't mind at all. Ironically, I think I would much more than them.
This.

Although if my father were alive he'd probably not like it very much. Just a haunch.

Mazik
01-22-2014, 04:37 PM
I can't answer for myself really.

But if some of my siblings would have a mixed race child they would be really disappointed. My dad has many times spoken very negatively about the fact that so many Swedish men race mix.

Myth
01-22-2014, 04:40 PM
My family wouldn't really care, some are closet racist, my mother is definitely liberal (even if she claims she's not), my father a bit more conservative, but they wouldn't care.

Methusalem
01-22-2014, 04:42 PM
I can't answer for myself really.

But if some of my siblings would have a mixed race child they would be really disappointed. My dad has many times spoken very negatively about the fact that so many Swedish men race mix.

How would you react if theoretically your child is going to race mix? Will you disown your child and wouldn't you care about his or her mixed offspring? Serious question.

Graham
01-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Wouldn't mind. No one thinks about race.

Black Wolf
01-22-2014, 04:44 PM
I know they would be fine with it. :)

Hevo
01-22-2014, 04:47 PM
Not sure but my parental grandfather would kick my ass.:laugh:

ArabianCharm
01-22-2014, 04:49 PM
They would be Cutting all ties with me. they are tribalists and they have a disdain for black men.

Mazik
01-22-2014, 04:51 PM
How would you react if theoretically your child is going to race mix? Will you disown your child and wouldn't you care about his or her mixed offspring? Serious question.

I wrote this once about that:

"Personally I would be really disappointed over my kid. Hopefully my husband would think the same. And that we therefore even could think of throwing the daughter/son out of the home."

Han Cholo
01-22-2014, 04:55 PM

"Personally I would be really disappointed over my kid. Hopefully my husband would think the same. And that we therefore even could think of throwing the daughter/son out of the home."

Yeah. More proof. Gays adopting babies it's just a commodity, a fashion accessory. Who could even thought the altruistic idea of taking them out of these grim orphanages was just a crave. When they don't like how it grows, they throw him. :) Just like a fox coat when gets old.

Methusalem
01-22-2014, 04:57 PM

So you wouldn't give a shit about the 25% DNA of yours in the mixed offspring of your child? Regardless what happens to him or her?

Methusalem
01-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Yeah. More proof. Gays adopting babies it's just a commodity, a fashion accessory. Who could even thought the altruistic idea of taking them out of these grim orphanages was just a crave. When they don't like how it grows, they throw him. :) Just like a fox coat when gets old.

Yes isn't it shocking?

Agron
01-22-2014, 05:21 PM
they would never speak with me again

Stimpy
01-22-2014, 05:37 PM
I think my parents would eventually accept it even though they wouldn't see it as optimal. I myself would have a bigger problem with it probably.

If any of my sisters did it my dad would without a doubt go completely berserk though, but he would have done that way before they had a child. It's a little hypocritical really.

Empecinado
01-22-2014, 05:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXn7PDF38g

Furnace
01-22-2014, 05:53 PM
That would be a huge suprise for them.

Everybody loves a surprise, especially kinder surprise.

dude
01-22-2014, 06:01 PM
If the child was black, he/she would be submitted to slavery. If the child was brown, he/she would be sold to the gypsys. ;)

Harley
09-19-2017, 11:00 AM
I have a mixed child. I honestly would not care if my parents cared, as I did not carry a child to term for that child to be treated like garbage.

Within our family friends, who are also Samoan, my "cousin" who is a few years younger than me has two children with one on the way with a black guy. I remember my "grandma" calling her first child the n word several times. We were all taken aback.

It was funny to see my dad's reaction to that, especially when I mentioned that I would be open to a relationship to anyone of any race, as long as they were a good person and willing to do right by me and my kid. He recoiled in horror and demanded I not date black men and he wouldn't support it. Which is also funny considering that he told me if I married outside of my race when I was 17, he would not pay for my wedding or come to it. I told him that's bs, and I was more likely to marry outside my race because of a lack of connection with Samoan guys in the area.

My kid looks a lot like me, except with lighter complexion and light brown hair. People often comment she looks like a doll. I hope to have another daughter with my Korean husband and that the child look like me (again) except with chinky eyes lol.

Gangrel
09-19-2017, 11:12 AM
dont think they would give a shit tbh