PDA

View Full Version : how many of you would be initially on sight sure im a roma

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:29 AM
interesting question to balkanites but also italians and british were many roma emigrated and pickpocket on the streets so to people who see roma daily.

would you be sure initially on sight that im roma, like strikes you "thats a roma" or would you suspect it but not be sure like "maybe it is a roma but im not sure it could be a serb or something else too" or wouldnt you even suspect it like "not the thought popping up initially that i might be roma"

Minesweeper said he would know it from a train that im roma, a bosniak friend of mine from real life said though "people suspect it that im roma but are not quiete sure"

http://s7.postimg.org/jbsoks0sr/IMG_2635.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s7.postimg.org/6vvyr17gr/IMG_2636.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

kostenlos bilder hochladen (http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german)

Shah-Jehan
08-16-2013, 02:31 AM
Yes, I would know that you're a Roma...

Where is this "real life" forum BTW:laugh:?

Skerdilaid
08-16-2013, 02:32 AM
I would not say you look fully Roma. If I saw you I would definitely recognize that you are a Serb-Roma mix.

Smeagol
08-16-2013, 02:34 AM
I'd think you were Pakistani or something.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Yes, I would know that you're a Roma...

Where is this "real life" forum BTW:laugh:?

what real life forum?

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:38 AM
I would not say you look fully Roma. If I saw you I would definitely recognize that you are a Serb-Roma mix.

you would know that im serb-roma mix and not albanian roma mix or hungarian roma mix. does it depend where you see me and why would you know it that detailed?

Peikko
08-16-2013, 02:45 AM
I could tell on a first sight.

Shah-Jehan
08-16-2013, 02:45 AM
what real life forum?

didn't you meet a Bosniak there:laugh:?

Äike
08-16-2013, 02:47 AM
You look completely Gypsy, go back to India.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:49 AM
didn't you meet a Bosniak there:laugh:?

so you dont believe me? why do you laugh so retarded?

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:50 AM
You look completely Gypsy, go back to India.

thanks but i prefer austria

Skerdilaid
08-16-2013, 02:51 AM
you would know that im serb-roma mix and not albanian roma mix or hungarian roma mix. does it depend where you see me and why would you know it that detailed?

There are only few Albo-Roma mixes and we call them Ashkali. I have never seen Ashkali that looks like you, in other hand I have seen plenty of Serbs that have your looks. If you were thinner and in shape very few people would guess you as Roma.

Shah-Jehan
08-16-2013, 02:51 AM
so you dont believe me? why do you laugh so retarded?

:picard1:

Äike
08-16-2013, 02:54 AM
thanks but i prefer austria

Typical non-white immigrant, leeching off hard-working Europeans.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:54 AM
There are only few Albo-Roma mixes and we call them Ashkali. I have never seen Ashkali that looks like you, in other hand I have seen plenty of Serbs that have your looks. If you were thinner and in shape very few people would guess you as Roma.

i thought ashkalis are egyptians not albo-roma mixes. or romas who say they are egyptians, im not sure what they are. you say i look serb but you dont think i could pass as albanian? well im sure you say it to troll the serbs but i look for truthful answers. you want to say that albanians are nordic and serbs swarthy. please dont misuse my thread for your vendetta

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 02:55 AM
Typical non-white immigrant, leeching off hard-working Europeans.

typical fascist moron.

Äike
08-16-2013, 02:58 AM
typical fascist moron.

I'm not fascist nor am I a moron.

Skerdilaid
08-16-2013, 03:01 AM
i thought ashkalis are egyptians not albo-roma mixes. or romas who say they are egyptians, im not sure what they are. you say i look serb but you dont think i could pass as albanian? well im sure you say it to troll the serbs but i look for truthful answers. you want to say that albanians are nordic and serbs swarthy. please dont misuse my thread for your vendetta

First the Ashkalis are Roma with Balkan mix, the Eqyptian thing is a fairy tale. I come from Kosova and I have quite some family that lived in Kosovapolje, and I can tell you that your look was quite common amongst Serbs there. I don't have vendetta against Serbs as you claim. Serbs are diverse looking just like all Balkanites but we still have our types that we can distinguish if they are Albo or Serb. I can post thousands of Serbs that have similar features as yours( they might be a bit lighter but still the phenotype stands).

In other hand find me an Albo that has your look and I will believe you that you could be of Albo-Roma mix.

Mortimer
08-16-2013, 03:06 AM
First the Ashkalis are Roma with Balkan mix, the Eqyptian thing is a fairy tale. I come from Kosova and I have quite some family that lived in Kosovapolje, and I can tell you that your look was quite common amongst Serbs there. I don't have vendetta against Serbs as you claim. Serbs are diverse looking just like all Balkanites but we still have our types that we can distinguish if they are Albo or Serb. I can post thousands of Serbs that have similar features as yours( they might be a bit lighter but still the phenotype stands).

In other hand find me an Albo that has your look and I will believe you that you could be of Albo-Roma mix.

albos have their special looks but they are not more white then serbs. the other day i saw a albanian man, he had black hair and swarthy skin but blue eyes and very dinaric features. he had this albo look his son and wife were light haired though but also had albo looks. i knew he is albanian even before he started talking in albanian. he didnt looked that white and would stand in central europe, i knew he is from albania. he said he is from kosovo. albanians have unique look but they are not whiter then serbs. if you want to say that. i asked him what he thinks i am and he said turkey. he said it is because of my colour. so that was a albanian real life guess.

armenianbodyhair
08-16-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm not fascist nor am I a moron.

No, but that was a pretty moronic comment.

Skerdilaid
08-16-2013, 03:15 AM
albos have their special looks but they are not more white then serbs. the other day i saw a albanian man, he had black hair and swarthy skin but blue eyes and very dinaric features. he had this albo look his son and wife were light haired though but also had albo looks. i knew he is albanian even before he started talking in albanian. he didnt looked that white and would stand in central europe, i knew he is from albania. he said he is from kosovo. albanians have unique look but they are not whiter then serbs. if you want to say that. i asked him what he thinks i am and he said turkey. he said it is because of my colour. so that was a albanian real life guess.

I did not say that we are whiter then Serbs. Some Balkan folks could look quite swarthy but are still distinguished by their rough features. Serbs from Kosova what I have seen have softer features and are quite heavy build. You have the soft features I am talking about that I would classify a mile away as Serb (note Serbs from other regions can look very different).

Romas in other hand are also quite Gracile in Kosova, and definitely don't have your looks.

Äike
08-16-2013, 03:16 AM
No, but that was a pretty moronic comment.

That was the cold hard truth.

Pjeter Pan
08-16-2013, 03:54 AM
I would guess you as roma/Turk easily.

Shah-Jehan
08-16-2013, 03:57 AM
I would guess you as roma/Turk easily.

Have you seen Turks in real life?

YeshAtid
08-16-2013, 09:33 AM
attention whoreoid

Pjeter Pan
08-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Have you seen Turks in real life?

I seen some but the ones i seen kinda looked like arabs

Germanicus
08-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Gigolo believe me I grew up with mixed Roma boys and could tell in an instant of your heritage as a Indian Gypsy.

Furnace
08-16-2013, 07:26 PM
maybe you should post all your problems in one thread and not 20?

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Gigolo believe me I grew up with mixed Roma boys and could tell in an instant of your heritage as a Indian Gypsy.

With local Roma from England or with Roma from the Balkans? And you said mixed did they have some british ancestry and did they turned out to look like me, im curious if they have british ancestry if it creates a similar phenotype? I always thought of british roma as whiter looking then balkan roma. less indian.

As for me I do believe that it is visible, at least would be suspected if not initially known. In Balkans for sure and outside once i reveal im from Balkans.

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 01:18 AM
http://s2.postimg.org/dc298l5e1/IMG_2656.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
fotos hochladen (http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german)

Germanicus
08-17-2013, 12:59 PM
With local Roma from England or with Roma from the Balkans? And you said mixed did they have some british ancestry and did they turned out to look like me, im curious if they have british ancestry if it creates a similar phenotype? I always thought of british roma as whiter looking then balkan roma. less indian.

As for me I do believe that it is visible, at least would be suspected if not initially known. In Balkans for sure and outside once i reveal im from Balkans.

I had 2 Roma/mixed boys in my class at senior school, they had a ruddy red cheeked look as yo do, but unmistakable Roma/Indian look as you do.
Their eyes were dark coloured as yours, black hair too, they lived on a fixed caravan site near Quedgley.
Their parentage ancestry I am no too sure about.
One family of gypsies lived in a house they owned, they bought it on money they had been awarded from the area health authority, one of their children was severely handicapped due to an oxygen starvation accident at birth.
The family went on to eventually have 7 children.

Corvus
08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Atm you overflow this forum with these kind of threads again.
Let me get it straight. You are a Roma, easy recognisable for almost everyone, deal with it.
Focus on things you can change like your physique or intellectual qualities instead of arguing with things which are not within your power to
change anyway. Staying out of the sun won`t make things better.

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Atm you overflow this forum with these kind of threads again.
Let me get it straight. You are a Roma, easy recognisable for almost everyone, deal with it.
Focus on things you can change like your physique or intellectual qualities instead of arguing with things which are not within your power to
change anyway. Staying out of the sun won`t make things better.

your post is retarded, i dont stay out of the sun intentionally to have a paler complexion. im normal out in the sun. and why should i need to "deal with it" as if i said that i hate it or like that. i was just interested how many would know it. i didnt said i want artifically to change something. you make lot of assumptions and attacks which are unbased and half true.

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
I had 2 Roma/mixed boys in my class at senior school, they had a ruddy red cheeked look as yo do, but unmistakable Roma/Indian look as you do.
Their eyes were dark coloured as yours, black hair too, they lived on a fixed caravan site near Quedgley.
Their parentage ancestry I am no too sure about.
One family of gypsies lived in a house they owned, they bought it on money they had been awarded from the area health authority, one of their children was severely handicapped due to an oxygen starvation accident at birth.
The family went on to eventually have 7 children.

ok did they had british ancestry?

Minesweeper
08-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I would definitely think that you are one. You would probably feel better if I lied and told you something else but lie is always a lie.

There are people here who lie to you to make you feel better. Their reasons are noble but do you only harm. My friendly advice is to find other hobbies outside internet and use your free time for something creative.

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 01:41 PM
I would definitely think that you are one. You would probably feel better if I lied and told you something else but lie is always a lie.

There are people here who lie to you to make you feel better. Their reasons are noble but do you only harm. My friendly advice is to find other hobbies outside internet and use your free time for something creative.

why dont you find a hobby outside internet? lol
im honest myself so i appreciate honesty too in others. if it is politely termed and not trolling or insulting but honest opinion i appreciate it and i want to know the truth not a lie. it could make me feel better though a little bit because id like to pass unnoticed and in many places, i dont like to look stereotypical but if it is not honest i wouldnt want a lie. but it is quiete arrogant to say everyone who deviated from your opinion is lying.

Minesweeper
08-17-2013, 01:46 PM
why dont you find a hobby outside internet? lol
im honest myself so i appreciate honesty too in others. if it is politely termed and not trolling or insulting but honest opinion i appreciate it and i want to know the truth not a lie. it could make me feel better though a little bit because id like to pass unnoticed and in many places, i dont like to look stereotypical but if it is not honest i wouldnt want a lie. but it is quiete arrogant to say everyone who deviated from your opinion is lying.

Whatever, I tried to help.

Mortimer
08-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Whatever, I tried to help.

you said your honest opinion and that was already a help. but you can avoid telling me that i should find another hobby. i dont tell you to quit apricity either.

justme
08-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Roma and Egyptian in kosovo are two different things.

Roma are trying to claim Egyptians as their own people, Egyptians are claiming they are not Roma... Today Egyptians in kosovo speak Albanian.