PDA

View Full Version : Cyfarchion o Gymru

Treffie
12-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Hello chaps

I'm Sveyn from Wales (little prinicipality with lots of sheep:D)

This looks like a nice forum.

Loki
12-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Hello chaps

I'm Sveyn from Wales (little prinicipality with lots of sheep:D)

Howdy Sveyn, welcome to Apricity forum! :thumb001:

This looks like a nice forum.

Damn right it is :coffee:

Treffie
12-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Damn right it is :coffee:

Some fora seem to make you feel uncomfortable if you know what I mean?

But on the face of it, this looks good.

Any chance of a Welsh flag or a Welsh sub-section? I've got loads of stuff to post (just in case anyone's interested).

Loki
12-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Some fora seem to make you feel uncomfortable if you know what I mean?

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean. :coffee:

But on the face of it, this looks good.

We are laid back, you can come on here, relax, and have a good time. :)

Any chance of a Welsh flag or a Welsh sub-section? I've got loads of stuff to post (just in case anyone's interested).

Of course -- I'll get onto it straight away.

Loyalist
12-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Croeso! :)

Loki
12-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Cymru (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79) forum is ready for posting. I will sort out the flag etc soon. Also, please give me a description for the Welsh forum, preferably in your own language.

Treffie
12-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Wow, the service in this hotel is wonderful, I think I'll be staying in this hotel again!:D

I think this will be ok.

Materion ac erthyglau Cymru, hanes, iaith, unrhywbeth. Translation reads - `Welsh current affairs and articles, history, language, anything.`

Bear in mind there are only approx 800,000 Welsh speakers (including Argentina and England as well as Wales), so it maybe a good idea to have it in English also.

Thanks/Diolch!

Diolch!

Loki
12-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Wow, the service in this hotel is wonderful, I think I'll be staying in this hotel again!:D

You shouldn't expect anything less. If you do get less, ask for your money back. :coffee:

Stormraaf
12-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Hello and welcome, Sveyn :wave

Vulpix
12-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi Sveyn! A warm welcome to the Apricity :thumb001:!!

Yes, we know exactly what you mean by forums that make you uncomfortable. We think that is counterproductive so we strive to make the Apricity a very friendly place ;).

Atlas
12-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Welcome ! Hope you'll enjoy posting on our small forum. :)

Aemma
12-27-2008, 06:55 PM
:welcome: Sveyn!! (Sorry a tad late eh? ;))

Nice to see a Welshman here. I've always been interested in learning more about Wales so I look forward to reading your posts! :)

Yes it is a very nice hotel isn't it? The service is five stars absolutely! :D:thumb001:

Cheers for now!...Aemma

TheGreatest
12-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Wales is a neat place!

I've been to the Fairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiligogog ogoch

Treffie
12-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Wales is a neat place!

I've been to the Fairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiligogog ogoch

Really? Not easy to say when you've had a couple of drinks, in fact not easy to say at all.

Oh, you missed out the Llan at the begining of the word, but I'll let you off - the rest was perfectly spelt!

Absinthe
12-28-2008, 12:28 PM

Thorum
12-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Well, well, welly, Welsh. Long time too 'ole friend. How are things in the land o' sheep? Decided to join this cozy little forum? I think you will like it. Very laid back. There is still a sense of militant urgency under the surface but very nice. Welcome and let the avatar wars begin!!
:laugh2: