PDA

View Full Version : Syrian Jihad Fatwa: Sheikh Saalih al-Fawzaan.

1stLightHorse
08-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Going to Syria for Jihad is illegal according to the Shari'ah, as stated by the Sheikh here. If anyone can find a more knowledgable sheikh ul islam, then i'd like to see. It's not possible.
So there you have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0tzd5Wr98M

Even in an Extreme Case of a Ruler Disbelieving Clearly, there are Wise Conditions to Rebelling; Opposing these Conditions leads to shedding of blood, calamities, tribulations:

Scholar: ´Allâmah Sâlih bin Fawzân al-Fawzân
Source: al-afak.com/showthread.php?t=7491
Date: 1433-06-06/2012-04-27
Reference: Darulhadith.com
Translation & video by: Http://aFatwa.com

Question: What can one do for one's brothers in Syria and Shâm? Is it obligatory to go out in Jihâd in a time like this?

Shaykh al-Fawzân: Jihâd becomes obligatory if the ruler calls to it. If the Muslim ruler calls to it and mobilizes soldiers to Jihâd, it is then obligatory for the capable one to go if the ruler orders him to do it. The prophet (sallâ Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"When you are ordered to go out [in battle], go out [in battle]."

مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ

"O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth?"

(The Qur'ân 9:38, interpretation of the meaning)

Jihâd has to be under the lead of the Muslim ruler.

As for individuals and that each and every one acquires weapons, it entails no benefit. It only leads to bloodshed. It neither entails unity or anything else. This has been experienced and it is pure fact. We are obliged to pray for our Muslim brothers so that they become victorious and receive success against those who treat them unjustly.

My own input: It is the duty of oppressed muslims to accept peaceful co-existence with a non-islamic ruler, since Islam is not something tangible or physical but something in the mind. Meaning, it cannot be taken by a ruler. To senselessly rebel has deepened the conflict to now entail irreparable damage and loss.

Demhat
08-20-2013, 07:22 AM
The so called Rebels in Syria are doing many things which is drastically against the Rules of Islam. For example before they kill their Enemy, they declare them as Kuffars (means unbeliever/atheist) because they know it is not allowed to kill otherwise.

From my own observation of the actions the Rebels and Al Qaida are doing in Syria and around the world, they are far from Islam. They basically make use of the Sharia laws for their own benefit.

1stLightHorse
08-20-2013, 07:34 AM
The so called Rebels in Syria are doing many things which is drastically against the Rules of Islam. For example before they kill their Enemy, they declare them as Kuffars (means unbeliever/atheist) because they know it is now allowed to kill otherwise.

From my own observation of the actions the Rebels and Al Qaida are doing in Syria and around the world, they are far from Islam. They basically make use of the Sharia laws for their own benefit.

I agree. Not only that but they're so far from achieving any real objective. It's violence of the most undisciplined, senseless, purposeless variety.