PDA

View Full Version : 'Holocaust journeys' can cause mental health problems

microrobert
08-21-2013, 04:12 AM
'Holocaust journeys' can cause mental health problems

A new study led by Tel Aviv University researchers finds that the Holocaust education trips Israeli high school students take to Poland every year can trigger mental health problems.

About a third of the psychiatric professionals surveyed in this pilot study said they had treated teenagers for psychological problems arising from the Holocaust education trips. While most of the teenagers were treated for less severe symptoms such as anxiety, adjustment, and mood disorders, reports also cited hospitalization, post-traumatic-stress disorder (http://medicalxpress.com/tags/post+traumatic+stress+disorder/), and psychosis.

'Holocaust journeys' can cause mental health problems (http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-08-holocaust-journeys-mental-health-problems.html)

alb0zfinest
08-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Well I didin't have a holocaust education trip, but almost every year from middle school through high school they would bring different holocaust survivors to talk about their experiences. Plus I've seen many holocaust documentaries and movies and notice some of the effects described in the article happening to me. Not Psychosis though...........................at least I don't think so :D

Sblast
08-21-2013, 10:24 AM
If you're sensitive it's advised you not go.

Loki
08-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Those trips are designed for a maximum shock experience.

Windischer
08-21-2013, 10:34 AM
microrobert, judging from your posts, you must have undertaken lots of "holocaust journeys" :D

Sblast
08-21-2013, 10:37 AM

Like?

Loki
08-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Like?

The presentation, agenda, etc. It is designed to leave the viewer in horror - as much gore as possible.

Sblast
08-21-2013, 10:46 AM
The presentation, agenda, etc. It is designed to leave the viewer in horror - as much gore as possible.

I wonder where you get these ideas from. The Holocaust is horrifying regardless of presentation.
You visit the camps with Holocaust survivors, do local ceremonies and finally participate in the march of the living (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_of_the_Living).

Loki
08-21-2013, 10:50 AM
I wonder where you get these ideas from. The Holocaust is horrifying regardless of presentation.
You visit the camps with Holocaust survivors, do local ceremonies and finally participate in the march of the living (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_of_the_Living).

You cannot deny that it's a great tool for Jewish nationalism. I mean, what Jewish person wouldn't leave such a visit more inspired/determined? I just took a look at your link and the images of Israeli flags etc confirm my suspicion.

YeshAtid
08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
You cannot deny that it's a great tool for Jewish nationalism. I mean, what Jewish person wouldn't leave such a visit more inspired/determined? I just took a look at your link and the images of Israeli flags etc confirm my suspicion.

Contentious to say the least.

Sblast
08-21-2013, 11:19 AM

Trivially, of course he would, it is historically the cause of Jewish nationalism.
The Holocaust (in large) isn't 'a tool' for Jewish nationalism as much as Jewish nationalism was 'a tool' of the Holocaust.

Herzl didn't live to witness the holocaust, but he did witness pogroms and discrimination against Jews, even tho some became more European than Europeans, motivated to 'prove' their new identities.
What drove Herzl (as an atheist who didn't circumcise his children) and others to the idea of modern Jewish nationalism in the first place was the failure of emancipation and assimilation and antisemitism, the Holocaust being it's pinnacle.
If Jewish fascists are using it cynically is another issue.

Loki
08-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Trivially, of course he would, it is historically the cause of Jewish nationalism.
The Holocaust (in large) isn't 'a tool' for Jewish nationalism as much as Jewish nationalism was 'a tool' of the Holocaust.

Herzl didn't live to witness the holocaust, but he did witness pogroms and discrimination against Jews, even tho some became more European than Europeans, motivated to 'prove' their new identities.
What drove Herzl (as an atheist who didn't circumcise his children) and others to the idea of modern Jewish nationalism in the first place was the failure of emancipation and assimilation and antisemitism, the Holocaust being it's pinnacle.

True, I can agree with all of that.

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 11:27 AM

Sadly, I must agree.

I know plenty of people who go on these programs. They go to Poland for a while, and finish up in Israel. It's supposed to create a contrast between the victimisation/horror and the triumph/freedom.
Often, Jewish teens are encouraged into these programs by their grandparents who want to share their experiences. But the program is structured to strengthen Jewish ties and encourage Zionist sentiments.

I have plenty of other Jewish friends who went to Poland independently. They saw the sights of Poland as well as the horror. It was still a profound experience, but much less traumatising without the agenda behind it.

I will freely admit that the "March of the Living" programs, while well intentioned, are very manipulative. And I resent that Israel is presented as the cure for Holocaust'n. However, most of the people on the programs come back with a fantastic experience, and forget about the nationalism pretty quickly. However, some students are really impacted upon, and usually end up moving to Israel :p

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:29 AM

Why would you wanna stay in a country that hates you anyway?

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 11:31 AM

Because the majority of people in a country don't hate indiscriminately. It's just that the minority that do are far more active and vocal.

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Because the majority of people in a country don't hate indiscriminately. It's just that the minority that do are far more active and vocal.

hitler gave more than enough signs to the jews that they wanted them out (along with alot of other people) so why stay?

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 11:34 AM
hitler gave more than enough signs to the jews that they wanted them out (along with alot of other people) so why stay?

Because Germany was their home and most of them had lived there all their lives?

Loki

Jews have been in Germany for many generations. Why should they flee all of a sudden when Hitler came to power?

Roy
I remember reading some interviews with children of Holocaust survivors. Many of them seemed to inherit their post-trauma after their parents in some way.

Smeagol
08-21-2013, 11:35 AM

Many of those Jews were German nationalists. The ones who weren't should have left.

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Jews have been in Germany for many generations. Why should they flee all of a sudden when Hitler came to power?

because they would end up dead?

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:38 AM
hitler created a great working force out of them after seperating them from the real germans, and after that? nobody knows for sure what happend.

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:39 AM
exaggeration is not proof

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 11:40 AM

They didn't realise that at the time.

I find it fascinating to be honest. Even after the Nuremberg laws came into play around 1935, and they had lost a heap of rights, they all pretty much stayed. It just shows that the claims of the Jews at the time not feeling "German" are bogus. If they had no real attachment to the country, all of them would've left as soon as they stopped being able to legally earn as much money ;)

Methmatician
08-21-2013, 11:40 AM

They didn't know that.

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:47 AM
They didn't realise that at the time.

I find it fascinating to be honest. Even after the Nuremberg laws came into play around 1935, and they had lost a heap of rights, they all pretty much stayed. It just shows that the claims of the Jews at the time not feeling "German" are bogus. If they had no real attachment to the country, all of them would've left as soon as they stopped being able to legally earn as much money ;)
according to anti nazi canadian propaganda movies the germans had the police beating on them, people were being racist at them and so on i geuss? i dunno, it just seems flaw'd.

Windischer
08-21-2013, 11:52 AM
ever heard of kristalnacht, dexter?
or you just "dunno, it seems flawd"?

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:55 AM
ever heard of kristalnacht, dexter?
or you just "dunno, it seems flawd"?

that's only good that you bring that up, it only proofs that the jews weren't wanted there:)

Tchek
08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHmQPLHqSU0

at 3:05 "The benefit of Shoah is enormous for us Jews; when Goyims watch an Holocaust movie, they cry, they think "I'm a Jew", it's fantastic for us"

King Claus
08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
anyway, i'd get the fuck out of germany, move somewhere more peaceful and rather cooperate with the palestinians than annihilating them :/

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Instead of demonizing Nazis, why not show the world how they liberated Latvia, Ukraine, Finland and other Soviet-Zion oppressed countries?

Methmatician
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
anyway, i'd get the fuck out of germany, move somewhere more peaceful and rather cooperate with the palestinians than annihilating them :/

The problem was that even those who wanted to move couldn't get visas in other countries because they were German citizens. Since Germany's foreign policy was hostile to European nations, people didn't want to take Germans, even if they weren't ethnic Germans.

SkyBurn
Instead of demonizing Nazis, why not show the world how they liberated Latvia, Ukraine, Finland and other Soviet-Zion oppressed countries?

If by "liberated", you mean "destabilised the USSR long enough for these places to maintain independence before the Nazis fucked themselves over", then sure.

Also, the Soviet union has nothing to do with Zion in the slightest bit (look up your history books).

Also, off topic.

King Claus

That's indeed an intresting fact to look at :)

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
You really believe in this Fake-Zionbolshewism? :picard1:

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
If by "liberated", you mean "destabilised the USSR long enough for these places to maintain independence before the Nazis fucked themselves over", then sure.

Also, the Soviet union has nothing to do with Zion in the slightest bit (look up your history books).

Also, off topic.

Hi there Jew. I suggest you check out who financed the Soviet uprising along with who were the top officials at the very beginning of Soviet History. But I guess you already know that, and you're just playing dumb as usual.

Windischer
08-21-2013, 12:06 PM

or czechoslovakia, the last democratic country of central europe?
or poland

soviet-zion? LOL soviet union led proxy wars against israel.

Methmatician
You really believe in this Fake-Zionbolshewism? :picard1:

It is a core tenant of Nazism to equate Bolshevism with European Jewry ;)

Kiyant
Hi there Jew. I suggest you check out who financed the Soviet uprising along with who were the top officials at the very beginning of Soviet History. But I guess you already know that, and you're just playing dumb as usual.

When you want to point at Lenin he wasnt a jew and stalin also wasnt a jew only Trotski was a jew.

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:07 PM
It is a core tenant of Nazism to equate Bolshevism with European Jewry ;)
I also read in Stormfront that Lenin was a Khazar Turkic mongol jew who wanted to destroy white europe :picard1:

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 12:08 PM

Widdle bitty Malty got out of the wrong side of bed this morning?

Yes, many Jews were communists. They probably (misguidedly) saw it as a way to unite Russia. However, you should really look up the differences between Israel and the USSR (hint, about 40 years).

Windischer
08-21-2013, 12:09 PM

maybe hitler was playing dumb, too, when nazi germany and soviet union together started devouring europe in 1939

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:09 PM

Yes, many Jews were communists. They probably (misguidedly) saw it as a way to unite Russia. However, you should really look up the differences between Israel and the USSR (hint, about 40 years).

Stalin also killed thousands of jews.What a zionist :picard1:

Methmatician
08-21-2013, 12:10 PM
I also read in Stormfront

Well, there's your problem.

Sblast
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM

because you identity with many aspects of that national culture? Because it's where your home, family, friends and work is?

Sblast
08-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Sadly, I must agree.

I know plenty of people who go on these programs. They go to Poland for a while, and finish up in Israel. It's supposed to create a contrast between the victimisation/horror and the triumph/freedom.
Often, Jewish teens are encouraged into these programs by their grandparents who want to share their experiences. But the program is structured to strengthen Jewish ties and encourage Zionist sentiments.

I have plenty of other Jewish friends who went to Poland independently. They saw the sights of Poland as well as the horror. It was still a profound experience, but much less traumatising without the agenda behind it.

I will freely admit that the "March of the Living" programs, while well intentioned, are very manipulative. And I resent that Israel is presented as the cure for Holocaust'n. However, most of the people on the programs come back with a fantastic experience, and forget about the nationalism pretty quickly. However, some students are really impacted upon, and usually end up moving to Israel :p

You may agree or not with how the Holocuast is contextualized in the program, which is another issue (you're insinuating upon), but it's moronic to go out to a program explicitly citing it's goals, themes and program ("To understand the importance of the existence of Israel....Jews will never again allow themselves to be defenseless." and "Jewish heritage") and complain it's "very manipulative".

Smeagol
08-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi there Jew. I suggest you check out who financed the Soviet uprising along with who were the top officials at the very beginning of Soviet History.

There were a lot of Jewish communists, but the Soviet Union was not a Jewish, or Zionist state. Stalin was anti-zionist, and hated the Jews.

Philo
08-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Some of my friends went this year and I did not notice them turning into mental cases. Just my view on it. I would have been less suspicious if the thread was not opened by an enemy of humanity such as microrobert.

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:18 PM
There were a lot of Jewish communists, but the Soviet Union was not a Jewish, or Zionist state. Stalin was anti-zionist, and hated the Jews.

Because stalin was paraonid because his father hit him hours long when he was a kid.
Fuck Stalin may he burn forever in hell......(obviusly i really dislike stalin)

King Claus
08-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Some of my friends went this year and I did not notice them turning into mental cases. Just my view on it. I would have been less suspicious if the thread was not opened by an enemy of humanity such as microrobert.

"enemy of humanity" o , the irony :)

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 12:20 PM

Hint:

- Jews did fund the Soviet uprising.

- USSR + USA "created" Israel, that's a super hint.

- Majority of Soviet officials were indeed Jews, especially NKVD troops that were behind most operations during the days.

- Soviet people did indeed greet the Wehrmacht as liberators.

- Jews did indeed manipulate world markets in order to crash, outcompete and establish a currency monopoly.

- I like how you back your self-righteous whiny arguments with no facts nonetheless. Better being a Malty than a Jew, or a Turk.

Philo
08-21-2013, 12:22 PM
"enemy of humanity" o , the irony :)
I think you know a lot about enemies of humanity you fucking Homo Ergaster. Welcome to my ignore list little Dex. :)

Illancha
I find this hilarious.

Kiyant
Hint:

- Majority of Soviet officials were indeed Jews, especially NKVD troops that were behind most operations during the days.

- Jews did indeed manipulate world markets in order to crash, outcompete and establish a currency monopoly.

- I like how you back your self-righteous whiny arguments with no facts nonetheless. Better being a Malty than a Jew, or a Turk.
Dont you maltese guys also speak a semitic language?
Yeah soviet people greeted them as liberators when those liberators killed millions of soviet people.
And what do you have against Turks?

King Claus
08-21-2013, 12:25 PM
I think you know a lot about enemies of humanity you fucking Homo Ergaster. Welcome to my ignore list little Dex. :)
Just butthurt i guess?

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Dont you maltese guys also speak a semitic language?
Yeah soviet people greeted them as liberators when those liberators killed millions of soviet people.
And what do you have against Turks?

*cough*BULL*cough*shit

Holodomor.

Philo
08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
or czechoslovakia, the last democratic country of central europe?
or poland

soviet-zion? LOL soviet union led proxy wars against israel.
He's a fucking maltese Nutzi, what more can be said?

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:27 PM
*cough*BULL*cough*shit

Holodomor.

Yeah because Stalin was the ultimate jew and zionist cough killed thousands of jews cough
And you didnt answer the other two questions.

ariel
08-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Hint:

mr obama support israel enemies, the syrian rebels and muslim brotherhood, the jews there have not any influence on him...you dont know what you are talking about...

its sound like a paranoid propaganda....

SkyBurn
08-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Hint:

Oh lawd, here we go.

Yes. I said already, some Jews did support the Soviets. However, you clearly know nothing about history. Most Eastern European Jews were dirt poor and lived in little shtetls until the time came where the Tsar ordered pogroms to kick them out to somewhere else. Communism, with its ideal of egalitarianism, was a far more attractive option than being a victim of the Tsar's regime.

Yeah, after the Holocaust, most countries supported the creation of a Jewish state. In the case of countries like the USA, it was out of pity. In the case of countries like the USSR, it was to get rid of their Jews.

Oh no! Jews joined the army of their country! Many of them were conscripted and DARED to rise in ranks.

Until they were raped and murdered of course. You're very idealistic.

Stormfront called, they've copyrighted that specific conspiracy. Lol jks. It's very obvious that the j00z coordinated an attack on the economy over a little Facebook group. They'd discuss it at their little meetings.

Let me tell you something. There is no organised group of rich Jews who decide to do things...Jews go into finance because they're good at it, and earning money for yourself is generally seen as a capitalist goal...

Oh yeah. Your sourcing is so very comprehensive. Give Don Black my thanks for those.

And lol @ you trying to pull the supremacy card. Wouldn't be surprised if over half of the world had no idea wtf Malta is. All those famous Maltesers...

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah because Stalin was the ultimate jew and zionist cough killed thousands of jews cough
And you didnt answer the other two questions.

- Yes, I do speak Maltese, which is a Semitic-Romance language. I am a proud Malteser and at least I am living in my Native land, what are you doing in Europe? Go back to Turkistan.

- I have a problem with anyone who irritates me, Turks happen to irritate me, as well as Jews (of the whiny type).

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 12:37 PM
- Yes, I do speak Maltese, which is a Semitic-Romance language. I am a proud Malteser and at least I am living in my Native land, what are you doing in Europe? Go back to Turkistan.

- I have a problem with anyone who irritates me, Turks happen to irritate me, as well as Jews (of the whiny type).

Sorry but my native land is still in europe my friend.
And i think you have a problem with the truth.

Philo
08-21-2013, 12:42 PM

If we irritate you so much maybe when you are old and has been elected as the Fascist leader of Malta you would declare war on Israel and Turkey.:thumb001: I'd love to see the result of that.:p

Sblast
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Yeah, after the Holocaust, most countries supported the creation of a Jewish state. In the case of countries like the USA, it was out of pity. In the case of countries like the USSR, it was to get rid of their Jews.

Just as a side comment;
The USSR, as many today, were "Anti-Zionist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union#Under_Stalin)" and Jews were not allowed to leave (see Aliyah from the Soviet Union and post-Soviet states and Refusenik).
Stalin mostly endorsed Israel because he hoped it would harm British interests in the region. I don't know how far this cliche has been drilled into people's head; the state if Israel isn't solely (or even mainly) caused by the Holocaust. As far as the US is concerned it endorsed a Jewish state as far back as September 1922.

RussiaPrussia
08-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Just as a side comment;
The USSR, as many today, were "Anti-Zionist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union#Under_Stalin)" and Jews were not allowed to leave (see Aliyah from the Soviet Union and post-Soviet states and Refusenik).
Stalin mostly endorsed Israel because he hoped it would harm British interests in the region. I don't know how far this cliche has been drilled into people's head; the state if Israel isn't solely (or even mainly) caused by the Holocaust. As far as the US is concerned it endorsed a Jewish state as far back as September 1922.

antisemitism in soviet union? It was only excuse for russian jews who wanted to make money and not living in egalitarianist Utopia where everyone was equal. Communism and judaism cant go hand in hand, it doesnt fit jewish character.

Philo
08-21-2013, 01:22 PM
antisemitism in soviet union? It was only excuse for russian jews who wanted to make money and not living in egalitarianist Utopia where everyone was equal. communism and Judaism cant go hand in hand, it doesnt fit Jewish character.
RussiaPrussia and Brain can't go hand in hand. It does'nt fit RussiaPrussia character.

Sblast
08-21-2013, 01:23 PM
antisemitism in soviet union? It was only excuse for russian jews who wanted to make money and not living in egalitarianist Utopia where everyone was equal. Communism and judaism cant go hand in hand, it doesnt fit jewish character.

"jewish character" :lol:. Get a grip of yourself. Jewish capitalist pigs. Jewish vile communism. You can't have it both ways.

Smeagol
08-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Communism and judaism cant go hand in hand, it doesnt fit jewish character.

Lol, what is Jewish character?

Aunt Hilda
08-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Even after the Nuremberg laws came into play around 1935, and they had lost a heap of rights, they all pretty much stayed. It just shows that the claims of the Jews at the time not feeling "German" are bogus.
less then 1% of Germany's population was Jewish at the time. the vast majority of holocaust victims were EE Jews.

Kiyant
08-21-2013, 01:25 PM
"jewish character" :lol:. Get a grip of yourself. Jewish capitalist pigs. Jewish vile communism. You can't have it both ways.
You evil Jews have many characters like snakes.So you can be anything you are also a nazi and a communist at the same time :)

Proctor
08-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Lol, what is Jewish character?

Everything bad in their mind, I've had people accuse me of being a Jew before because I'm a capitalist.

Loki
08-21-2013, 02:00 PM

You are a native now, but some of your ancestors were immigrants from North Africa :)

alb0zfinest
08-21-2013, 02:18 PM
....[/IMG]

Smeagol
08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Everything bad in their mind, I've had people accuse me of being a Jew before because I'm a capitalist.

Jews are blamed for both capitalism, and communism.:bored:

RussiaPrussia
08-21-2013, 02:59 PM

many jews only supported communism because it was in at the time, they saw it as a loophole to be succesful, many jews always want to be successful in the most recent trends even if it doesnt make any sense for their people and is contra productive to juduaism, communism is one example multiculturalism the other.

Windischer
08-21-2013, 03:33 PM
wait wait, what? maltan nazi gypsy? so we already have nazi gitanos from spain here, there are some golden dawn nazi gypsies from greece, somewhere i read about nazis in mongolia...
whats coming next? national socialist workers party of congo?

this world is madness

Philo
08-21-2013, 03:47 PM
many jews only supported communism because it was in at the time, they saw it as a loophole to be succesful, many jews always want to be successful in the most recent trends even if it doesnt make any sense for their people and is contra productive to juduaism, communism is one example multiculturalism the other.

of course they want to be successful!!! How is that hard to grasp???

wait wait, what? maltan nazi gypsy? so we already have nazi gitanos from spain here, there are some golden dawn nazi gypsies from greece, somewhere i read about nazis in mongolia...
whats coming next? national socialist workers party of congo?

this world is madness

;):cool: :lol: :pound:

sturmwalkure
08-21-2013, 03:49 PM
I remember reading some interviews with children of Holocaust survivors. Many of them seemed to inherit their post-trauma after their parents in some way.

It is a good money making ploy; why stop lying when it can make good bucks?

sturmwalkure
08-21-2013, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHmQPLHqSU0

at 3:05 "The benefit of Shoah is enormous for us Jews; when Goyims watch an Holocaust movie, they cry, they think "I'm a Jew", it's fantastic for us"

Indeed, the big lie is big profit; where would they be if their gravy train stopped? That is why they put in so many laws to prevent criticism and fair investigation of it; truth does not fear investigation. Just paranoiac usurpers of nations do. The lies will collapse under their own weight in due course, I can be sure of that.

sturmwalkure
08-21-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Philo
08-21-2013, 04:00 PM
You know, you could edit your post and put all the garbage in just one post. But, I guess your brain is too small to realize that.

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 04:39 PM
You are a native now, but some of your ancestors were immigrants from North Africa :)

Not really, my Country's History predates back to the Neolithic Era. However, I find it laughable for a kaffir-jew lookalike to be throwing such petty remarks :lol:

Loki
08-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Not really, my Country's History predates back to the Neolithic Era. However, I find it laughable for a kaffir-jew lookalike to be throwing such petty remarks :lol:

Well, what I am or look like is irrelevant. It's a fact that Maltese have both Arabic and Jewish blood. Live with it :)

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Well, what I am or look like is irrelevant. It's a fact that Maltese have both Arabic and Jewish blood. Live with it :)

It would be nice to back your statements with actual research instead of pulling these "facts" out of your kaffir ass. Fact remains, Maltese is an ethnicity, predominantly Southern European. I am proud of my Heritage. Can't say the same for predominantly Paki Londoners.

Loki
08-21-2013, 04:57 PM
It would be nice to back your statements with actual research instead of pulling these "facts" out of your kaffir ass. Fact remains, Maltese is an ethnicity, predominantly Southern European. I am proud of my Heritage. Can't say the same for predominantly Paki Londoners.

Really? Have you ever done a genetic test?

I'm not doubting for one second that Maltesers are a Southern European ethnicity. And you are rightfully proud of your heritage. All I'm saying is that Maltese people are by no means "racially pure".

Virtuous
08-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Really? Have you ever done a genetic test?

I'm not doubting for one second that Maltesers are a Southern European ethnicity. And you are rightfully proud of your heritage. All I'm saying is that Maltese people are by no means "racially pure".

No ethnicity is racially pure, there is always some diversity and minority mixes, but the thing you have to focus on is the overall ethnicity. Minorities and specks are not a whole. That is why I am against illegal immigration and introducing ethnicities that are not compatible with one's own people or culture.

Remains the fact that international Jewry is real, and is not categorically related to being a Jew by blood heritage, but rather a transmission of the Judaic teachings/religion, and one who does practice Judaism is indeed considered a Jew. The World's major problems are:

International currencies, corporations and institutions have a huge influence from these people.

Liberalism, which is a modern Marxist derivative and a fuel for most mainstream Political parties, goes hand in hand with International Currency owners.

Both of those elements are undermining every Nation's sovereignty and ensuring better control over the people.

Philo
08-21-2013, 05:32 PM
blah blah blah

http://cdn.meme.li/i/o9p5b.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
08-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Contentious to say the least.

Yom HaShoah has become a date in the Jewish religious calendar, and so has entered the Jewish religious folk-narrative. That is, one hopes, positive and like the other festivals, which memorialise events in the history of the Jewish people, it does serve Jewish identity.

YeshAtid
08-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Yom HaShoah has become a date in the Jewish religious calendar, and so has entered the Jewish religious folk-narrative. That is, one hopes, positive and like the other festivals, which memorialise events in the history of the Jewish people, it does serve Jewish identity.

To an extent but his statement may be seen as having more sinister connotations

Fortis in Arduis
08-21-2013, 08:37 PM
To an extent but his statement may be seen as having more sinister connotations

Are you suggesting that Jewish nationalism is in some way sinister?

YeshAtid
08-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Are you suggesting that Jewish nationalism is in some way sinister?

No but given the nature of some members it may be interpreted as saying the Holocaust is taken advantage of to promote nationalism hence giving rise to the ZOG nonsense whereas in actual fact Jewish nationalism acts as a unifying force.

Philo
08-21-2013, 09:44 PM
No but given the nature of some members it may be interpreted as saying the Holocaust is taken advantage of to promote nationalism hence giving rise to the ZOG nonsense whereas in actual fact Jewish nationalism acts as a unifying force.
Those members usually have already too many neurons dead so anything with them could be interpreted like that.

YeshAtid
08-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Those members usually have already too many neurons dead so anything with them could be interpreted like that.

;)