PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Most Liberal City Introduces Segregated Schools for Black African kindergarten students.

Sikeliot
08-24-2013, 06:23 PM
http://originalpeople.org/israels-liberal-city-introduces-racially-segregated-kindergartens-black-africans/#.Uhj6YPpVKME

Shah-Jehan
08-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Arabs go to separate schools too while though there are also some mixed schools for both Israeli Jews and Arabs...

Sikeliot
08-24-2013, 06:29 PM
If this happened in any other country, civil rights groups (including Jewish ones) would be creating an uproar.. but then they do it in their own country? and it's only the African students too.. they allow SE Asian and European students to continue going to the Jewish only schools.

Kiyant
08-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Hmm this is quite bad.....

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM
These are children of illegal aliens who are at this moment being massively deported. These children have no future in Israel, also the entire country is currently being vaccinated against diseases these children brought with them (Polio etc), its a good idea not to mix them with local pupils, since mixing those who have hebrew as native language and those who dont speak hebrew will undoubtedly decrease quality of education for the first group.

and as I said "these children dont have a future in Israel". Many of them are being deported with their parents at this very moment.

Proctor
08-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Imagine if this happened in a European country :rolleyes: anyways, I don't think segregating schools is such a bad idea, it reduces ethnic and ideological conflict.

RussiaPrussia
08-24-2013, 06:40 PM
These are children of illegal aliens who are at this moment being massively deported. These children have no future in Israel, also the entire country is currently being vaccinated against diseases these children brought with them (Polio etc), its a good idea not to mix them with local pupils, since mixing those who have hebrew as native language and those who dont speak hebrew will undoubtedly decrease quality of education for the first group.

and as I said "these children dont have a future in Israel". Many of them are being deported with their parents at this very moment.

but do you want the same right for europeans? What would you say if we did the same?

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 06:41 PM
but do you want the same right for europeans? I doubt it

what do u mean ?

Smeagol
08-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Good idea.

YeshAtid
08-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Good news.

Mraz
08-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Well, Israel will probably give them a better education than what they'd get in their own countries...

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Well, Israel will probably give them a better education than what they'd get in their own countries...

it wont :\

Israel is a tiny tiny country and it cant have a significant black and mostly islamic minority, these kids are going home.

CrystalMaiden
08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
If this happened in a White country, Kikes would be banging pots together and howling like PC wolves during the full moon.

One more reason why I believe that a Jew can't be a loyal citizen of any country but his tribe.

Sblast
08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Those Xs are Ys (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/entry.php?423-The-Use-of-Abuse-of-Racism) again.

They are not "illegal aliens", they are asylum seekers.
This is simply disgusting, those parents should be sent for service work at those kindergartens.
Unsurprisingly, Jews are also human-beings, with prejudices and biases, integration/assimilation will take time. It's a good thing they are integrated into the education system, hopefully fully soon.

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Those Xs are Ys (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/entry.php?423-The-Use-of-Abuse-of-Racism) again.

They are not "illegal aliens", they are asylum seekers.
This is simply disgusting, those parents should be sent for service work at those kindergartens.
Unsurprisingly, Jews are also human-beings, with prejudices and biases, integration/assimilation will take time. It's a good thing they are integrated into the education system, hopefully fully soon.

They stopped being asylum seekers once they crossed the Egyptian/Israeli border.

They could have stayed in Egypt.

Also, if you are so incredibly tolerant, why dont you move to south Tel Aviv and live there ?

And you know Bibi's plan's for them.

The Illyrian Warrior
08-24-2013, 07:01 PM

Don't you think jews are using double standards here, in Israel nobody talks about discrimination or segregation like this, in other hand in western countries esp. in US your people sponsor race-mixing and and forced integration and those who don't follow their rules would be label as "racist" or "segregationist"......Something isn't right here. :rolleyes:

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Don't you think jews are using double standards here, in Israel nobody talks about discrimination or segregation like this, in other hand in western countries esp. in US your people sponsor race-mixing and and forced integration and those who don't follow their rules would be called as "racist" or "segregationist"......Something isn't right here. :rolleyes:

please dont make things up.

there are many leftwing voices of concern for these people in Israel. "let them stay", "lets open the borders" etc.

not every jew in EU/USA is for mixing and other idiotic things either.

The Illyrian Warrior
08-24-2013, 07:14 PM
please dont make things up.

there are many leftwing voices of concern for these people in Israel. "let them stay", "lets open the borders" etc.

not every jew in EU/USA is for mixing and other idiotic things either.

Yeah but leaders in US with jewish roots are greatest advocates of race-mixing or forced "integration" against people will, don't you think greatest oppression in democracy is to tell people what should do with their life, what should prefer and what should choose (like in those examples i mention above).....If not you would be label as "racist", "segregationist" and other derogatory words. :thumb001:

Sblast
08-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah but leaders in US with jewish roots are greatest advocates of race-mixing or forced "integration" against people will, don't you think greatest oppression in democracy is to tell people what should do with their life, what should prefer and what should choose (like in those examples i mention above).....If not you would be label as "racist", "segregationist" and other derogatory words. :thumb001:

Here the snakes come from under the rock to capitalize upon their finding.
American Jews are known for their "race mixing" (assimilation, and it has nothing to do with "race", but with ethnicity and traditionalism), I have family members marrying non-Jews, using the term "Jews" in this context is retarded . You have all kinds of Jews, quit the confirmation bias.

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 07:21 PM

US is a very mixed country, with all possible races living together, so its the natural desire of the leaders to have as few racial tensions as possible.

Personally I see myself as a racist, not based on skin colour vs genetics, I'm a cultural racist, I believe that some cultures are inferior or superior. And I dont give a fuck whether someone would point me out and say "look, he is a racist". Yes I'm.

also what do you mean "to tell people what to do with their life?" who is telling who what to do with his/her life ?

if someone would tell me what to do with my life, I would tell him to go fuck himself.

Smeagol
08-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Yeah but leaders in US with jewish roots are greatest advocates of race-mixing or forced "integration" against people will

It's all the leaders basically, not just the Jews.

Sblast
08-24-2013, 07:27 PM
They stopped being asylum seekers once they crossed the Egyptian/Israeli border.

They could have stayed in Egypt.

Also, if you are so incredibly tolerant, why dont you move to south Tel Aviv and live there ?

And you know Bibi's plan's for them.

What? They Could have, where conditions for them are much worst, which is irrelevant to their status as asylum seekers.
How does "tolerance" come in when dealing with kindergarten kids? :lol:. I go out to south-Tel Aviv, it's an industrial area. For asylum seekers it provides working places. They are human beings that come from troubled places, I expect Israelis, especially as Jews who know how it is to be rejected refugees, to open their hearts to those who are here, even if for a temporary status ("Bibi's plan").
Besides that Israel doesn't have to be a saint among saints and demanded more than other states.

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 07:35 PM
What? They Could have, where conditions for them are much worst, which is irrelevant to their status as asylum seekers.
How does "tolerance" come in when dealing with kindergarten kids? :lol:. I go out to south-Tel Aviv, it's an industrial area. For asylum seekers it provides working places. They are human beings that come from troubled places, I expect Israelis, especially as Jews who know how it is to be rejected refugees, to open their hearts to those who are here, even if for a temporary status ("Bibi's plan").
Besides that Israel doesn't have to be a saint among saints and demanded more than other states.

once they entered Egypt they should have applied for asylum, yet they were looking for a more comfortable life and moved to Israel.
its also very questionable whether most of them are idd asylum seekers or just luck seekers.

Your country is very small, and these black immigrants can reproduce very rapidly under favorable conditions.

These people dont have any affiliation with the jewish state at all, in fact many of them are muslims and may have very very negative ideas about your country.

If every Israeli thought like you, your country would have been swallowed by that islamic mud around you in a matter of days.

Sblast
08-24-2013, 08:25 PM
once they entered Egypt they should have applied for asylum, yet they were looking for a more comfortable life and moved to Israel.
its also very questionable whether most of them are idd asylum seekers or just luck seekers.

Your country is very small, and these black immigrants can reproduce very rapidly under favorable conditions.

These people dont have any affiliation with the jewish state at all, in fact many of them are muslims and may have very very negative ideas about your country.

If every Israeli thought like you, your country would have been swallowed by that islamic mud around you in a matter of days.

Most come from Eritrea, so I'll simply refer to them (instead of Sudan and Ethiopia). Actually according to a study done (Haifa university (http://web.hevra.haifa.ac.il/~ch-strategy/images/publications/darfur_refugees.pdf#page=49)) ALL are orthodox Christians, mostly ethnically Tigrinya. Speaking of prejudice, not every black is a Muslim ;).
I'm reading and I'll comment further after I finish.

Acquisitor
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Are you a member of Shalom Ahshav or so ?

did you serve in IDF ?

I see you posted a PDF but I cant read it, my hebrew degraded to a very primitive level like:

Ani lo medabert ivrit, ani gaiti ole hadash mirusia aval ani yaraditi mihaaretz :) lol

Sblast
08-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Are you a member of Shalom Ahshav or so ?

did you serve in IDF ?

I see you posted a PDF but I cant read it, my hebrew degraded to a very primitive level like:

Ani lo medabert ivrit, ani gaiti ole hadash mirusia aval ani yaraditi mihaaretz :) lol

All irrelevant to the truth of my statements, but I'll answer you.
No. But I do value their reports and some of their political positions.
Yes. I drafted into Nahal Brigade.
The usual mistakes ;) You can try google translate.

Loki
08-25-2013, 08:53 AM
These are children of illegal aliens who are at this moment being massively deported.

http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/1258449538_1372560651.jpg

armenianbodyhair
08-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Israel, the most hypocritical state in the world.