PDA

View Full Version : For all Turkic members!!!

Norka
08-25-2013, 12:28 AM
First I want to say that this is not a troll thread. I just want to give you ideas how your future can be shiny and successful. We all know that your ancestors made mistakes and do you also know their biggest mistake? They refused to mix with Negroid and Australoids. That's the whole reason why you lost against the West and also the reason why you're considered inferior but you mustn't repeat the mistakes of your ancestors. I think it's time for a big migration of Eastern Asians, Africans, Australoids and Caucasians into all Turkic lands. Turkey and all other Turkic countries need more MULTICULTURALISM and genetic mixing between the Turkic natives and the immigrants. ENOUGH with the monoculturalism of Turkic lands.

Shah-Jehan
08-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Turkic people are multiracial:laugh:

Equilibrium
08-25-2013, 02:30 AM
'K thanx. Now get off my lawn vodka niggur. You are sober, come back when you are drunk.

Norka
08-25-2013, 04:50 AM
'K thanx. Now get off my lawn vodka niggur. You are sober, come back when you are drunk.

Why the butthurt? You should be outside looking for Negroid/Australoid women. Visit Australia sometime maybe you will meet a Australoid woman of your dreams,you could have a romantic grub dinner. Maybe your children will have a better life than you.

Sky earth
08-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Why the butthurt? You should be outside looking for Negroid/Australoid women. Visit Australia sometime maybe you will meet a Australoid woman of your dreams,you could have a romantic grub dinner. Maybe your children will have a better life than you.

Sorry but that won't work so because Turkic peoples are already Biracial and have completed their race destiny. We found our race destiny and the race destiny of Turkic peoples was to be Eurasian. The question here is what the race destiny of Slavic peoples will be. I think you should chose Mongoloids for a better future.

Norka
08-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Sorry but that won't work so because Turkic peoples are already Biracial and have completed their race destiny. We found our race destiny and the race destiny of Turkic peoples was to be Eurasian. The question here is what the race destiny of Slavic peoples will be. I think you should chose Mongoloids for a better future.

Woooow...you really are mentally retarded.

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 09:35 AM
I love these Threads :)

armenianbodyhair
08-25-2013, 09:36 AM
I love these Threads :)
I don't. My IQ takes a hit each time one is made.