PDA

View Full Version : Czech anti-Roma protests end in arrests

Pontios
08-25-2013, 12:56 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23830623

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69473000/jpg/_69473577_019054710.jpg

About 400 far-right activists marched through the city of Plzen

Hundreds of far-right activists have staged anti-Roma marches in towns and cities across the Czech Republic.

In some areas, stones were thrown at police who responded with tear gas. At least 75 arrests were made.

Amnesty International expressed concern earlier this month over the planned marches, urging officials to protect the Roma community.

The Roma are among the poorest people in Czech society and Roma leaders often complain of endemic discrimination.

The worst clashes during Saturday's seven rallies took place in Ostrava and Ceske Budejovice, Radio Prague reported.

In both cities, the marchers left the approved route and tried to reach areas with large Roma populations.

In Ostrava, around 600 protesters pelted police with stones and at least 60 people were detained.

In the city of Plzen about 400 people took part in an anti-Romany march and about 15 arrests were made, local media reported.

Human rights activists staged counter-demonstrations in several cities including the capital Prague.

Earlier this month, Amnesty International warned that anti-Roma feeling in the Czech republic was getting worse.

"We have seen a deeply worrying trend over the past year with entrenched discrimination against Roma reaching new heights. This is a fundamental issue that the Czech authorities can't ignore," said Amnesty International's John Dalhuisen.

In 2010, four right-wing extremists were jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family in Vitkov in which a child was severely burned.

The Czech Republic has a Roma population estimated at between 250,000 and 300,000.

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 12:57 AM
You call this a "woken up" country?

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:00 AM
You call this a "woken up" country?

Not "woken up" yet, but it is nice to see that numbers of are increasing that want their country for only their own nation and to not have leeches in their country...

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 01:01 AM
At this rate, in 10,000 years we will see a "woken up" Czech Republic

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:02 AM
At this rate, in 10,000 years we will see a "woken up" Czech Republic

I am sure many people said the same about Germany in 1920s and early 1930s... Yet between 1932 and 1936 that greatly changed...

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 01:03 AM
I am sure many people said the same about Germany in 1920s and early 1930s... Yet between 1932 and 1936 that greatly changed...

So Gypsy hating Czechs are the new NSDAP?

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:04 AM
So Gypsy hating Czechs are the new NSDAP?

It is not about gypsies only... The focus is not the gypsies but the ideology of those people and it's rise.

Sky earth
08-25-2013, 01:05 AM
This hatred is disgusting!!! Why don't you just mix with the Roma people. Czech republic needs more immigrants anyway.

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 01:06 AM
So what is the ideology of those people?

As far as the article says, they simply protested against Gypsies.
In other words, they are simple racists, some kind of skinheads or something, not nationalists.

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:08 AM
This hatred is disgusting!!! Why don't you just mix with the Roma people. Czech republic needs more immigrants anyway.

Perhaps to preserve their blood? :confused:

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 01:10 AM

Look at that, this is "future of nationalism" to you? All the people in the photo combined have an IQ of less than 100.

This is simply a skinhead protest, nothing to see here.

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:10 AM
So what is the ideology of those people?

As far as the article says, they simply protested against Gypsies.
In other words, they are simple racists, some kind of skinheads or something, not nationalists.

Is it not obvious they have a far-right ideology? Fascists...

Well yes they protested against gypsies because they are a huge minority in their country as well as leeches in their country... What do you expect them to protest against? Democracy? They are protesting against one of the major issues in their country...

Pontios
08-25-2013, 01:12 AM

Look at that, this is "future of nationalism" to you? All the people in the photo combined have an IQ of less than 100.

This is simply a skinhead protest, nothing to see here.

So you don't like them and judge them because of their haircuts and the way they look? :lol:

I wonder what would happen if any of us "Nazis" start judging others by the way they look and say they have an IQ less than 100... :rolleyes: We would immediately become "racists" and we should be killed (as I often here hypocrites say on this forum)... :lol:

Szegedist
08-25-2013, 01:13 AM
So you are judging them by their haircuts and the way they look? :lol: I wonder what would happen if any of us "Nazis" start judging others by the way they look and say they have an IQ less than 100... :rolleyes: We would immediately become "racists" and we should be killed (as I often here hypocrites say on this forum)... :lol:

I can't be 100% sure, but it is a very good indicator.

Loki
08-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Czech anti-Roma protests end in arrests (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23830623)

Hundreds of far-right activists have staged anti-Roma marches in towns and cities across the Czech Republic.

In some areas, stones were thrown at police who responded with tear gas. At least 75 arrests were made.

Amnesty International expressed concern earlier this month over the planned marches, urging officials to protect the Roma community.

The Roma are among the poorest people in Czech society and Roma leaders often complain of endemic discrimination.

The worst clashes during Saturday's seven rallies took place in Ostrava and Ceske Budejovice, Radio Prague reported.

In both cities, the marchers left the approved route and tried to reach areas with large Roma populations.

In Ostrava, around 600 protesters pelted police with stones and at least 60 people were detained.

In the city of Plzen about 400 people took part in an anti-Romany march and about 15 arrests were made, local media reported.

Human rights activists staged counter-demonstrations in several cities including the capital Prague.

Earlier this month, Amnesty International warned that anti-Roma feeling in the Czech republic was getting worse.

"We have seen a deeply worrying trend over the past year with entrenched discrimination against Roma reaching new heights. This is a fundamental issue that the Czech authorities can't ignore," said Amnesty International's John Dalhuisen.

In 2010, four right-wing extremists were jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family in Vitkov in which a child was severely burned.

The Czech Republic has a Roma population estimated at between 250,000 and 300,000.

Lithium
08-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Good job, bratya ! Keep up the good work :D

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:55 AM
I wish that sort of feeling against Roma gypsies was here in the UK.

Loki
08-25-2013, 08:56 AM

It is, in your home.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 09:00 AM
In my shire we have gypsies in fairly large numbers, everyone who is English and tax paying resent their presence here, but a unified voice for group action against them would be battered down by the police and human rights laws...at the moment.

Loki
08-25-2013, 10:16 AM
In my shire we have gypsies in fairly large numbers, everyone who is English and tax paying resent their presence here, but a unified voice for group action against them would be battered down by the police and human rights laws...at the moment.

Good.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Good.

Obviously living in your high ivory tower you have had no dealings with them, except your pet Roma?

Loki
08-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Obviously living in your high ivory tower you have had no dealings with them, except your pet Roma?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=426&dateline=1377287554

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 10:30 AM

You are forever the Liberal Loki, never the realist..!!

Loki
08-25-2013, 10:33 AM
You are forever the Liberal Loki, never the realist..!!

Aunt Hilda
08-25-2013, 10:37 AM
idiots

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Your favourite Gypsy who I cannot name is your pet project, he is nothing but a happy go lucky house bound individual, posting daily on the subjects of his choice with impunity, he is relatively harmless as you know.
But he is not the average Roma gypsy..!!

Empecinado
08-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Good news that people rebels against Gypsy crime. In the past spring in Castile there have been several expulsions of Bulgarian Gypsies by angry villagers from the towns they occupied.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Good news that people rebels against Gypsy crime. In the past spring in Castile there have been several expulsions of Bulgarian Gypsies by angry villagers from the towns they occupied.

Yeeeehaahhh...hooray..!!

Loki
08-25-2013, 10:43 AM

These people are not your average people. They are a bunch of animalistic Neo-Nutzis who looked for something to protest about.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 10:47 AM
In your link in this thread is says "In 2010, four right-wing extremists were jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family in Vitkov in which a child was severely burned"
It only says an alleged far right demonstration?

Loki
08-25-2013, 10:54 AM
In your link in this thread is says "In 2010, four right-wing extremists were jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family in Vitkov in which a child was severely burned"
It only says an alleged far right demonstration?

Have you lost your reading glasses?

Corvus
08-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes the Gypsies are not very popular in the Czech Rep.
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5aKEM3JQFk

Trun
08-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Same should be done here. The brown shits should be too scared to go out, like they were in 2011 after Katunitsa.

idiots

If gypos beat your child on his path to school for his pocket money, you won't call those fed up guys idiots.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Watch this:

The last question was baited, i would have answered yes..because obviously the question master did not agree with his views.

Graham
08-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Watch this:

Wow, is that a big programme? Would never show something like this in Britain.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 11:11 AM

Fucking hell....that programme would beat "deal or no deal" in the ratings.

Corvus
08-25-2013, 11:12 AM

Yes its quite popular as far as I know, but a very controversial show nevertheless. I doubt even in Austria or Germany something like this will be broadcasted soon, but in the Czech Rep. they are traditionally rather unreserved for such things.

Graham
08-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Fucking hell....that programme would beat "deal or no deal" in the ratings.
Noel Edmonds presenting it again. :P

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Noel Edmonds presenting it again. :P

I'd set my tv recorder to record it every week, no problem.!!

Loki
08-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Watch this:

Wow ... shocking. And yeah, such a show would never air on British TV. And if it did the TV channel would probably be shut down in outrage.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Wow ... shocking. And yeah, such a show would never air on British TV. And if it did the TV channel would probably be shut down in outrage.

The format of the show needs tweaking obviously, but certainly a possibility in the future, the nanny state doesn't exist to suppress popular viewings?

Ultra
08-25-2013, 11:35 AM
I can't really speak for the gypsies who live in the Czech Republic but here in Sweden they are a mess. So much teachings about prejudicies, anti-racism and tolerance towards them when I was a kid and then it turned out that these prejudices can be applied to pretty much all of them.. Mugging especially of elders, explotation of welfare system, theft, pocket-theft, begging in public etc. If most of them are like that in the Czech Republic which wouldn't surprise me, I can understand that he dislikes Roma people the guy in the show.

And that people are discontent with the way their government treats them being too soft. Like here in Sweden and most EU-countries I guess.

Loki
08-25-2013, 11:46 AM
There needs to be more targeted integration attempts, perhaps even forced assimilation. It would benefit all in the long run.

mr. logan
08-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Taking the cities back from the scum will carry arrests, cause the concentrations would be technically ilegal. The Police should not be attacked if possible, it is obvious they don´t like the "human" trash in their cities, but are forced by their superiors to a repressive behaviour.

Ultra
08-25-2013, 11:56 AM
There needs to be more targeted integration attempts, perhaps even forced assimilation. It would benefit all in the long run.
Yes, I agree! Somehow they must be made to drop their Roma culture and beliefs and become one with society. It's hard though, the most civilised method to do this with that I can think of would be to take their kids from them and raise them elsewhere. Still brutal but, it would be better in the long run and nobody would get hurt. Physically, at least. :)

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 11:56 AM

Enforced assimilation? What about your precious human rights and multi culturalism Loki?
This smells of double standards?

Loki
08-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Enforced assimilation? What about your precious human rights and multi culturalism Loki?
This smells of double standards?

It's better than them constantly facing racism and discrimination from the likes of you.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
It's better than them constantly facing racism and discrimination from the likes of you.

Sometimes you come across as a much travelled, talented, educated, all seeing, all knowing, totally fair and unbiased, a person who will enter discussions and not use his ownership of this forum as a shouting box for his own political, ethical views.
I was so wrong, you are blinkered to your own personal liberal thinking, and not capable to look outside the box in thought or deed.

Loki
08-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Sometimes you come across as a much travelled, talented, educated, all seeing, all knowing, totally fair and unbiased, a person who will enter discussions and not use his ownership of this forum as a shouting box for his own political, ethical views.
I was so wrong, you are blinkered to your own personal liberal thinking, and not capable to look outside the box in thought or deed.

This coming from the man who has 7,958 posts on this forum, roughly half of them about Gypsies in one way or another. You have a fascinating interest. :)

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 12:19 PM
This coming from the man who has 7,958 posts on this forum, roughly half of them about Gypsies in one way or another. You have a fascinating interest. :)

That is a fair retort.

A teacher once taught me "if at all write about a subject that you know about always"
Gypsies are topical to me, as they live nearby, as you well know.
You post about me that is all, or mostly that I post about, this is not true and you know it.
As a supposed racist/ hater of gypsies I have never engaged in threats or acts of physical violence against them?
You live in London, an area I suppose that you do not, or have not had dealings with them, you obviously live a sheltered life away from such people?

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Those guys are idiots cant they do this shit without throwing stones or using violance degenartes.
That is the reason why the most of the population will never share their view because they always use violance and are sometimes white pride idiots or nazis.

Loki
08-25-2013, 12:38 PM
As a supposed racist/ hater of gypsies I have never engaged in threats or acts of physical violence against them?

Because you know they'd beat your ass. :)

You live in London, an area I suppose that you do not, or have not had dealings with them, you obviously live a sheltered life away from such people?

Of course, London is completely devoid of multiculturalism. I live sheltered, and sip afternoon tea with the Queen every once in a while.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Because you know they'd beat your arse.

Of course, London is completely devoid of multiculturalism. I live sheltered, and sip afternoon tea with the Queen every once in a while.

Not so, we have an advantage of perhaps 880/1

Blacks, Jews, Pakistanis, Arabs...yes you have a monopoly of those ethnicities.
You seem to stay in a lot though, intravenously fed through a drip, not tea.

Loki
08-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Blacks, Jews, Pakistanis, Arabs...yes you have a monopoly of those ethnicities.
You seem to stay in a lot though, intravenously fed through a drip, not tea.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/0/01/20120518223725!And-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day-owl.jpg

Lusos
08-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Gypsies are worst than Niggaz.

Lusos
08-25-2013, 01:23 PM

It's true,But ask yourself a question.

Isn't decades and decades of trying for integration enough?
Portugal spend Millions.Constructing new buildings etc.
And for what.They turned It Into dirty slum like neighbourhoods.

RussiaPrussia
08-25-2013, 02:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwdyCJ8Zvd0

so more i learn about roma including in near my area so more i can understand why people hate them. This is an interesting german docu showing how roma families are selling their daughters for prostitution, they also kidnap local eastern european girls here its in slovakia and sell them as well.
Like Loki said, they shouldnt have any access to their children.

Those guys are idiots cant they do this shit without throwing stones or using violance degenartes.
That is the reason why the most of the population will never share their view because they always use violance and are sometimes white pride idiots or nazis.

and whats with turkish grey wolfs you hypocrite

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/turkish-grey-wolves1.jpg

Incal
08-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Gypsies should be treated like any other citizen. If they commit a crime, no fucking "it's their culture" bullshit, send them straight to jail and their kids to orphanages to re-educate them.

Don Arb
08-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Gypsies are good peacfull people, leave them alone.

Corvus
08-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Gypsies should be treated like any other citizen. If they commit a crime, no fucking "it's their culture" bullshit, send them straight to jail and their kids to orphanages to re-educate them.

The problem is that the vast majorities of Gypsies are uneducated, criminal and prone to lazyness as well as alcoholism and drugs. They often also bite the hand which feeds them. So for me the only solution is segregation.
There are always exceptions to the rule. Some individuals are willing to integrate, want to econimically participate and are not content to live exclusivly from social welfare. They should be given a fair chance and treated with respect irrespective how exotic or dark their appearance is.

RussiaPrussia
08-25-2013, 03:06 PM

defending your relatives?

Empecinado
08-25-2013, 03:09 PM
The Gypsies who doesn't behave like your average Gypsy are the first ones who feel ashamed of their ethnicity behaviour and are segregated by them.

Manifest Destiny
08-25-2013, 03:13 PM
If gypos beat your child on his path to school for his pocket money, you won't call those fed up guys idiots.

Never underestimate the ability of white leftists to put political correctness ahead of self-preservation.

Manifest Destiny
08-25-2013, 03:16 PM

You can't force civilization on the uncivilized. Unless, of course, you actually think that Iraq is a stable, freedom-loving democracy.

Útrám
08-25-2013, 03:17 PM
These white privileged Czechs are racists for not allowing Romas to pickpocket them.

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:20 PM
what is that anti-roma protest about? against roma crime or roma anti-social behaviour or against sheer roma presence? do they want to deport romas? what are they protesting for? and seems as if they are violent, they left their approved route to go to roma settlements of course they would have attacked the roma there and burnt there houses, the police reacted correctly. seems like a mob who wants to burn and kill

Don Arb
08-25-2013, 03:22 PM

I do it for your sister.

Corvus
08-25-2013, 03:25 PM
what is that anti-roma protest about? against roma crime or roma anti-social behaviour or against sheer roma presence? do they want to deport romas? what are they protesting for? and seems as if they are violent, they left their approved route to go to roma settlements of course they would have attacked the roma there and burnt there houses, the police reacted correctly. seems like a mob who wants to burn and kill

Do not dramatize. Its just a legitimate protest. If rallies for gay rights are accepted, the same must apply to this.

CrystalMaiden
08-25-2013, 03:27 PM
This guy puts it quite right :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgcAf4DNyXo

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Do not dramatize. Its just a legitimate protest. If rallies for gay rights are accepted, the same must apply to this.

You are becoming more and more of a troll and idiot lately. Initially i liked you but now you reveal your true idiotic colours. Im no fan of gay rights but gay right activists protest for more acceptance and human rights in society. What do the Anti-Roma Protesters Protest for? It is not clear to me what they want to achieve, that there are no romas anymore in Czech Republic? Or to take away rights from the Romas? They also left their approved route to go to Roma Settlements to attack the Romas, they showed that they are violent mob. Should the police leave them lynch some romas and burn the roma settlement?

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 03:48 PM

dont call me pet you are the animal

Corvus
08-25-2013, 03:53 PM
You are becoming more and more of a troll and idiot lately. Initially i liked you but now you reveal your true idiotic colours. Im no fan of gay rights but gay right activists protest for more acceptance and human rights in society. What do the Anti-Roma Protesters Protest for? It is not clear to me what they want to achieve, that there are no romas anymore in Czech Republic? Or to take away rights from the Romas? They also left their approved route to go to Roma Settlements to attack the Romas, they showed that they are violent mob. Should the police leave them lynch some romas and burn the roma settlement?

I do not care what you think about me personally. Did I ask for a character classification. At the beginning I was lenient but now I am older, more mature and I have gained a better perspective on several matters. Deal with it.

Mortimer
08-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I do not care what you think about me personally. Did I ask for a character classification. At the beginning I was lenient but now I am older, more mature and I have gained a better perspective on several matters. Deal with it.

you became more trollish less mature, you trolled me in the last month very often

Hayalet
08-25-2013, 04:26 PM
You would think Czechs would be more humbled when two of their own bombed Boston!!

Furnace
08-25-2013, 04:33 PM
you became more trollish less mature, you trolled me in the last month very often

You shouldn't call out others for trolling, as a lot of your own threads are nothing more than pure trolling. You may not know this yourself, but for most people this has become rather obvious.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Do not dramatize. Its just a legitimate protest.

It's a racist protest for sure. Protesting against an entire group of people just because they are of that ethnicity.

Sky earth
08-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Eastern Europeans and other Balkanites are so annoying with their Gypsy hatred. When you hate these people because of a different lifestyle and a different phenotype these people will also hate you. The society in those Balkan countries or Eastern European countries is unprogressive because of deep racism and intolerant people. We have also many Gypsies in Turkey but I never heard that Turks complain about the Gypsies unlike Balkanites or Eastern Europeans.

RussiaPrussia
08-25-2013, 04:41 PM
I do it for your sister.

lol you quoted yourself

RussiaPrussia
08-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Eastern Europeans and other Balkanites are so annoying with their Gypsy hatred. When you hate these people because of a different lifestyle and a different phenotype these people will also hate you. The society in those Balkan countries or Eastern European countries is unprogressive because of deep racism and intolerant people. We have also many Gypsies in Turkey but I never heard that Turks complain about the Gypsies unlike Balkanites or Eastern Europeans.

because they are culturally more similar to you thats why you dont have problems with them

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 04:43 PM
because they are culturally more similar to you thats why you dont have problems with them
They are not similar to us every Turk knows who is a gypsy and wouldnt want to have familiary ties to them but no one in Turkey really minds them.

Hayalet
08-25-2013, 04:43 PM
We have also many Gypsies in Turkey but I never heard that Turks complain about the Gypsies unlike Balkanites or Eastern Europeans.
Actually there are attempts at pogrom every now and then.

Sikeliot
08-25-2013, 04:45 PM
You would think Czechs would be more humbled when two of their own bombed Boston!!

They were Chechens, not Czech.

Hayalet
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
They were Chechens, not Czech.
Same difference.

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Same difference.
Chechens are not slavs....

Sikeliot
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Same difference.

What ?? Czechs are Central Europeans. Chechens are from the Caucasus.

Sky earth
08-25-2013, 05:13 PM

Lol:picard2: Gypsies have a special culture which has no similarty to any culture in this world. The difference between us and you is that you're people are sadly unprogressive racist and intolerant people who can't stand Gypsies just because their different lifestyle and different phenotype.

mr. logan
08-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Czechs and chechens are way different. Kebabish ignorance.

Minesweeper
08-25-2013, 05:52 PM
If Austrians protested against Gypsies, I would know at least one justified reason for that.

KrashNick
08-25-2013, 05:56 PM
If Austrians protested against Gypsies, I would know at least one justified reason for that.

Lol :laugh:

Philo
08-25-2013, 05:57 PM
These people are not your average people. They are a bunch of animalistic Neo-Nutzis who looked for something to protest about.

I still did not grasp what they were trying to achieve? By this:

I can conclude some of them was looking to massacare Gypsies..

Watch this:

LOL.. There was a show like that in Israeli TV and it was taken down because of explicit content during prime time.

rashka
08-25-2013, 06:08 PM
For sure something must have been happening in order for these protests to come about.

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Roma people should create a state in the last place from where they were kicked in 1998, those guys with double-headed eagle...

...Kosovo Liberation Army (Kosovo Albanians) expelled 50,000 Roma from Kosovo, forcing them to take refuge in central Serbia.

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
The problem is that the vast majorities of Gypsies are uneducated, criminal and prone to lazyness as well as alcoholism and drugs. They often also bite the hand which feeds them. So for me the only solution is segregation.
There are always exceptions to the rule. Some individuals are willing to integrate, want to econimically participate and are not content to live exclusivly from social welfare. They should be given a fair chance and treated with respect irrespective how exotic or dark their appearance is.
If most of them are like Gigolo they don't pose a physical risk though.

They will arrest Gigolo and make for him training regime :D. I mean those pics with his breasts were just too much :puke:

Útrám
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Let us examine this from a purely objective view point.

Let us suppose that a country/region has a visible minority which has a substantial number of members who are actively involved in crime, and an even greater number who depend on social aid. Within their culture, one can find a well-established meme. A meme which states that wronging those outside of your group(Gadji) is all right, even a virtue and source of pride for some.

How will they be perceived by the general public?
A member of the general public will likely have had a few unpleasant encounters with them, in some cases the unpleasant encounters will outweigh the positive ones. Said member will likely communicate his run-inns with others, he'll likely even find similar accounts from friends and family. Moreover, this minority has a regular presence in the media, as a consumer of media he's used to seeing that they're often accompanied with reports of crime, public disorder and public sanitation issues.

Wouldn't he eventually grow weary of said minority? Of course he would. Would his generalised perception of them include those who don't lead this semi-nomadic criminal lifestyle? Yes, could something really be done to prevent such profiling? Not really, it's just the name of the game.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:08 PM
dont call me pet you are the animal

I did not mention the name Gigolo in my post, but obviously when you make insulting rep comments to me I will reply to you.

Then what do you consider yourself on TA, surely not a normal posting member, you are basically a monkey dancing at the feet of the organ grinder?

Loki
08-25-2013, 08:11 PM
I did not mention the name Gigolo in my post, but obviously when you make insulting rep comments to me I will reply to you.

Then what do you consider yourself on TA, surely not a normal posting member, you are basically a monkey dancing at the feet of the organ grinder?

Well if he sent you such you fully deserved it.

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Roma people should create a state in the last place from where they were kicked in 1998, those guys with double-headed eagle...

...Kosovo Liberation Army (Kosovo Albanians) expelled 50,000 Roma from Kosovo, forcing them to take refuge in central Serbia.

Don't speak bullshit. Romas who participated in Serbian Paramilitary forces and were involved in crimes have left to Serbia, but most of them live here in Kosova. So those in Czech R. you are free to take them at your home and steal some more Palestinian Land. You also racially are very similar, so they would easily fit.

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:16 PM

Not sure if you are serious...

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Well if he sent you such you fully deserved it.

It wasn't an insult as such, it was babbling from a gypsy with a limited grasp of English, he really did not know how to go about trying to insult a Brit.

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:23 PM
idiots

Nice coming from someone that lives in Scotland..If you had immigrants raping you and killing your family you would be singing a different tune.

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Don't speak bullshit. Romas who participated in Serbian Paramilitary forces and were involved in crimes have left to Serbia, but most of them live here in Kosova. So those in Czech R. you are free to take them at your home and steal some more Palestinian Land. You also racially are very similar, so they would easily fit.
You are who is stealing land to Serbia. We Jews have returned to our land, that previously was stolen by Arabs, we are not Arabs who have stolen the land to Kurdish, Assyrian, Nubian, Berber...

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:25 PM
You are who is stealing land to serbia. We Jews have returned to our land, that previously was stolen by arabs, we are not Arabs who have stolen the land to Kurdish, Assyrian, Nubian, Berber...

Yes we are and we will come to steal your illegally owned land too, so careful little boy ..

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes we are and we will come to steal your illegally owned land too, so careful little boy ..
This time you won't have USA in your side...

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 08:29 PM
You are who is stealing land to Serbia. We Jews have returned to our land, that previously was stolen by Arabs, we are not Arabs who have stolen the land to Kurdish, Assyrian, Nubian, Berber...

No the Romans stole it. By the time the Arabs took Palestine the majority was Christian, and some of those Christians converted to Islam. They also spoke Aramaic and not Hebrew. Actually we did not steal any Assyrian or Kurdish lands, the only land that we conquered was North Africa, but we left only our culture and not much a genetic influence at all. Many Sudanese are of Arabian-Nubian admix. So we stole nothing from you and have good day.

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:30 PM

By the time USA will not be on our side we will become ourselves USA 2. No hope for you..

Ultra
08-25-2013, 08:31 PM

Lol:picard2: Gypsies have a special culture which has no similarty to any culture in this world. The difference between us and you is that you're people are sadly unprogressive racist and intolerant people who can't stand Gypsies just because their different lifestyle and different phenotype.
More like almost all of them(here in Sweden) are either criminal, begging or live on welfare. Usually it's a combination of all three. Probably the most tolerant country in the world which even gives gypsies more social benefits and welfare than they do to Swedes, Swedes who submit to any complaint gypsies have regarding "discrimination". Yet we are one of the countries hit the hardest by their criminal behaviour. It actually shows the opposite, if you go easy on them they will just exploit you even harder. :picard2:

Yes it's their culture that is the problem, since it encourages this unhonest way of living. Maybe a lot of them are inbred and retarded as a result of inbreed on top of that too(like Somalians).

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:34 PM

U.S.A is slowly becoming a third world country with trillions of dollars in debt so I doubt they would care.

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:35 PM
:picard1:

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:37 PM
No the Romans stole it. By the time the Arabs took Palestine the majority was Christian, and some of those Christians converted to Islam. They also spoke Aramaic and not Hebrew. Actually we did not steal any Assyrian or Kurdish lands, the only land that we conquered was North Africa, but we left only our culture and not much a genetic influence at all. Many Sudanese are of Arabian-Nubian admix. So we stole nothing from you and have good day.
You Arabs always try to justify, but Arabs made a big cultural genocide in North Africa and entire Middle East. Arabs ended with Coptic language, descendant of old Egyptian.

Do you want me to continue? I doubt you will ever respond anything with sense...

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM

Maybe if gypsies weren't so ungrateful and lived of the working class people they wouldn't have problems. Just look at Gigolo lol.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
More like almost all of them(here in Sweden) are either criminal, begging or live on welfare. Usually it's a combination of all three. Probably the most tolerant country in the world which even gives gypsies more social benefits and welfare than they do to Swedes, Swedes who submit to any complaint gypsies have regarding "discrimination". Yet we are one of the countries hit the hardest by their criminal behaviour. It actually shows the opposite, if you go easy on them they will just exploit you even harder. :picard2:

Yes it's their culture that is the problem, since it encourages this unhonest way of living. Maybe a lot of them are inbred and retarded as a result of inbreed on top of that too(like Somalians).

In my area we have high mounted CCTV cameras on all exit and entry roads leading to and from Gypsy encampments, the police monitor their comings and goings with vehicle registration cameras, the police know the hours of business the Gypsies go out robbing and stealing.
It has cut down the crime slightly, but with every new effort the police make the Gypsies change tactics, gypsies have more than one vehicle to drive to and from their crime targets, they simply swap vehicles.

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:46 PM
By the time USA will not be on our side we will become ourselves USA 2. No hope for you..
Try to touch Israel, and in few minutes nuclear bombs will be sent to Albanian / Kosovo cities.

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:49 PM
Try to touch Israel, and in few minutes nuclear bombs will be sent to Albanian / Kosovo cities.

P.S. You are funny, tbh :lol:

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
U.S.A is slowly becoming a third world country with trillions of dollars in debt so I doubt they would care.
With comments like this one, I'm not surprised about that you use a pill as avatar.

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:54 PM
With comments like this one, I'm not surprised about that you use a pill as avatar.

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 08:55 PM

Why do you think we created Jericho III?

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 08:58 PM

I don't know. why?

Pleurat
08-25-2013, 08:59 PM

Little jewish rat.... we evan saved hundreds of your asses from the germans in WW2, it seems that Hitler was right about you rats. Serbs offend and humiliate you so much in a lot of forums semitic illness.

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Little jewish rat.... we evan saved hundreds of your asses from the germans in WW2, it seems that Hitler was right about you rats. Serbs offend and humiliate you so much in a lot of forums semitic illness.

He is newly established jew, maybe only from 10 or 20 years ago, So his history begins from ancient times of 1970 AD :lol:

Don Arb
08-25-2013, 09:02 PM

you bite the hand that fed you and lick the boot that kicked you?!

Melina
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM

Lol You should have sided with Hitler. Jews use people for their own gain. Now they say they are pro serbia!LOL,:rotfl:

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I don't know. why?
To protect israel from all kind of scum?

I was talking about people like him...

Arianiti
08-25-2013, 09:07 PM
To protect israel from all kind of scum?

I was talking about people like him...

People like who? You are stupid ashkenzi. Ik se po ti iqi krejt robt

Pleurat
08-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol You should have sided with Hitler. Jews use people for their own gain. Now they say they are pro serbia!LOL,:rotfl:

I really don't know how I personally should behave with these people.... it seems that they do not have the concept of honor....

Pleurat
08-25-2013, 09:11 PM
What are you jewish doing in spain anyway?? Or are you a suckpuppet account of another member here??

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 09:23 PM
People like who? You are stupid ashkenzi. Ik se po ti iqi krejt robt
Antisemites. Your insults do not hurt me...

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 09:24 PM
I really don't know how I personally should behave with these people.... it seems that they do not have the concept of honor....
Look who is speaking about honour, an Albanian.

What are you jewish doing in spain anyway?? Or are you a suckpuppet account of another member here??
You are not going to tell me where I can live, part of my family has been living centuries in Melilla.

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 12:55 AM
You Arabs always try to justify, but Arabs made a big cultural genocide in North Africa and entire Middle East. Arabs ended with Coptic language, descendant of old Egyptian.

Justify what? The truth is what I stated, the Romans took the land, and by the time the Arabs came the population was mostly Aramaic speaking and Christian. Aramaic being very close to Arabic so the transition was easy one, and many converted to Islam well others did not. Speaking of a cultural genocide in North Africa is a myth, to this day there is no significant Arab ancestry or the culture is rather intermixed and more Berber than anything. Not only that the North African Arabic is only Arabic in name, because it's mostly Berber and can not be understood by the people of the Masharq that is of Levant and Arabia. The reason Berbers adopted Arabic because they used it as lingua franca since their languages were not mutually intelligible. Moroccan culture is very different from that of a Jordanian for example. Yes some Ummyad Caliphs forced the Egyptians to switch from Coptic to Arabic, however Coptic was used by the Egyptian Muslims until the 19th century when Arabic fully replaced it.

Do you want me to continue? I doubt you will ever respond anything with sense...

Continue with you with what exactly. I have responded with sense but it was you who accused the Arabs of stealing land but they really did not. Many of those Arabs are just locals who switched religions and ethnic identity. That said the Arabs were already present in most of the Middle East and it's true they were not present in North Africa. Nabateans, Midianite, Ghassanid, Lakhmid, Thumidic, Safitic. The Saifitic people continued to inhabit the Syrian Desert and often were at odds with the Ghassanids who became Christian well the Saifitic and Nabateans were pagans.

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Maybe if gypsies weren't so ungrateful and lived of the working class people they wouldn't have problems. Just look at Gigolo lol.

and whats wrong with me?

some yugoslavs are way worse behaved then me. and i know at least two yugos (one serb and one bosniak) who are in early pension as me because of mental illness. of course many yugos are good people and hard working people but some are bad apples way worse then me, who sell drugs or have a police record of violence etc.

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 02:29 AM
usually the same racist assholes. marina, dresden and balkan and eastern europeans, sturmwalkure etc. always the same racists

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:35 AM
usually the same racist assholes. marina, dresden and balkan and eastern europeans, sturmwalkure etc. always the same racists

Look who is talking. You can't possibly be serious.LOL
Yes I am racist and damn proud of it. I wasn't born to be scared of a word invented by a communist killer.

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Yes I am racist and damn proud of it. I wasn't born to be scared of a word invented by a communist killer.

Who invented what? tell us more please:laugh:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hp97yAfP_hM/T3HWqMFo-sI/AAAAAAAAArs/ZfADstSp5JI/s400/willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:38 AM
and whats wrong with me?

You live of the aid of Austria yet you have the audacity to call Europeans racists when they fund your needs. You wouldn't get that type of treatment by your own kind.

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Who invented what? tell us more please:laugh:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hp97yAfP_hM/T3HWqMFo-sI/AAAAAAAAArs/ZfADstSp5JI/s400/willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

Ever heard of Leon Trotsky?

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 02:40 AM
Ever heard of Leon Trotsky?

trotsky invented the word Racist!:rotfl:

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:47 AM
trotsky invented the word Racist!:rotfl:

Yes he did. http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/germany/1933/330610.htm

On the plane of politics, racism is a vapid and bombastic variety of chauvinism in alliance with phrenology.

racist:

1932 as a noun, 1938 as an adjective, from race (n.2); racism is first attested 1936 (from Fr. racisme, 1935), originally in the context of Nazi theories. But they replaced earlier words, racialism (1907) and racialist (1917), both often used at first in a British or South African context.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=racist

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Yes he did. http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/germany/1933/330610.htm

No, race was a term derived long before and racist derived from race which referred to anthropologists...

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 02:53 AM
You live of the aid of Austria yet you have the audacity to call Europeans racists when they fund your needs. You wouldn't get that type of treatment by your own kind.

i dont call all europeans racist, just the ones who are and i wouldnt get aid by many europeans either, by europeans like you or racist europeans like you and germanicus and others. you would put me in a concentration camp why i should like you?

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 02:55 AM

you are a white racist but you look like a selfhating swarthy latina. i suspect your blue eyes are contacts and you admittet in dying your hair blonde. your skin is swarthy

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:57 AM
No, race was a term derived long before and racist derived from race which referred to anthropologists...
Do you have anything that supports your claim. From my understanding people used to classify differently than today.

Leon Trotsky
The History of the Russian Revolution

Volume One: The Overthrow of Tzarism

Chapter 1
Peculiarities of
Russia’s Development

Slavophilism, the messianism of backwardness, has based its philosophy upon the assumption that the Russian people and their church are democratic through and through, whereas official Russia is a German bureaucracy imposed upon them by Peter the Great. Mark remarked upon this theme: “In the same way the Teutonic jackasses blamed the despotism of Frederick the Second upon the French, as though backward slaves were not always in need of civilised slaves to train them.” This brief comment completely finishes off not only the old philosophy of the Slavophiles, but also the latest revelations of the “Racists.”

Leon Trotsky

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Do you have anything that supports your claim. From my understanding people used to classify differently than today.

It's obvious, ask whoever you want...

Melina
08-26-2013, 02:59 AM
you are a white racist but you look like a selfhating swarthy latina. i suspect your blue eyes are contacts and you admittet in dying your hair blonde. your skin is swarthy
Lol my eyes are real and my skin is white. You are a self hating swarthy weirdo gypsy funded by Austria.

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 03:01 AM
Lol my eyes are real and my skin is white. You are a self hating swarthy weirdo gypsy funded by Austria.

im swarthy i would like to be lighter but for aesthetical reasons not for ideological ones. im also not a self-hater just critic of my appearance.

Melina
08-26-2013, 03:02 AM
It's obvious, ask whoever you want...

No it isn't. You have nothing to back up that claim. Back then people used to classify individuals as subspecies. Race came along in the late 1800s then after that Trotsky wanted to use it on his advantage and popularized to his favor for destroying Russia.

Pjeter Pan
08-26-2013, 04:49 AM
What about the EDL

Philo
08-26-2013, 11:05 AM

You Islamized every place you went to. BTW Jews at the time of Jesus also spoke Aramaic. Aramaic and Hebrew are both North-west Semitic, Hebrew also being Cannanite. Arab is Central Semitic. Arab culture and Islam are foreign to the levant.

You are funnier than him :lol: "Albania will become USA 2" You live in a lie, Albo.

pleuRAT :picard2:

You don't look nordid :picard2: . FFS stop lying to yourself. You look mostly south Euro with some Amerindian thrown in.

EDIT: Oh I see you changed "Nordid+ Alpinid" to "Alpinid". Good, maybe you do have some brain cells after all. Though not much.

Melina
08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
You don't look nordid :picard2: . FFS stop lying to yourself. You look mostly south Euro with some Amerindian thrown in.

EDIT: Oh I see you changed "Nordid+ Alpinid" to "Alpinid". Good, maybe you do have some brain cells after all. Though not much.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Hadouken
08-26-2013, 08:14 PM
im swarthy i would like to be lighter but for aesthetical reasons not for ideological ones. im also not a self-hater just critic of my appearance.

i have the feeling that you see yourself in the mirror like this http://www.innercitypress.com/idps1tamil.jpg

ps: marina looks/is (mostly) white

dralos
08-26-2013, 08:16 PM
dont lie,you want to be white to be able to know how it feels to be uber and not a vile creature

Mortimer
08-27-2013, 02:46 AM
i have the feeling that you see yourself in the mirror like this http://www.innercitypress.com/idps1tamil.jpg

ps: marina looks/is (mostly) white

just because they are darker then me doesnt mean im not dark.