PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will the U.S. invade Syria?

MarkyMark
08-25-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/25/us-syria-crisis-usa-poll-idUSBRE97O00E20130825?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=992637

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/24/syria-rebels-chemical-weapons/2695243/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/25/world/meast/syria-civil-war/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/syria-cameron-obama-agree-military-2218347?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/25/us-syria-crisis-general-idUSBRE97O03V20130825

My interpretation of the chemical weapons attack is that Assad has been winning for the a while now will several successful campaigns in Homs, Damascus, and Aleppo so what would he gain from using chemical weapons?He's already winning so he knows that if the chemical weapons are used U.S. will almost definitely intervene and he doesn't want that. The rebels with this knowledge probably set them off and blamed the government and since the west is so quick to believe them, the U.S. wants to attack. Unjustly so. However that may not stop the U.S. this time. I fear they might actually get in to another war in the middle east yet again.

ariel
08-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Poll: Americans strongly oppose US intervention in Syria

Only 9% of Americans think Obama sould act now while 25% would back intervention if reports that Assad used chemical weapons are confirmed, Reuters/Ipsos survey shows

Americans strongly oppose US intervention in Syria's civil war and believe Washington should stay out of the conflict even if reports that Syria's government used deadly chemicals to attack civilians are confirmed, a Reuters/Ipsos poll says.

About 60% of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria's civil war, while just 9% thought President Barack Obama should act.

More Americans would back intervention if it is established that chemical weapons have been used, but even that support has dipped in recent days - just as Syria's civil war has escalated and the images of hundreds of civilians allegedly killed by chemicals appeared on television screens and the Internet.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll, taken August 19-23, found that 25% of Americans would support US intervention if Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces used chemicals to attack civilians, while 46% would oppose it.

That represented a decline in backing for US action since August 13, when Reuters/Ipsos tracking polls found that 30.2% of Americans supported intervention in Syria if chemicals had been used, while 41.6% did not.

Taken together, the polls suggest that so far, the growing crisis in Syria, and the emotionally wrenching pictures from an alleged chemical attack in a Damascus suburb this week, may actually be hardening many Americans' resolve not to get involved in another conflict in the Middle East.

The results - and Reuters/Ipsos polling on the use-of-chemicals question since early June - suggest that if Obama decides to undertake military action against Assad's regime, he will do so in the face of steady opposition from an American public wary after more than a decade of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Some foreign and US officials - notably Republican Senator John McCain, whom Obama defeated for the presidency in 2008 - have called Obama too hesitant in deciding whether to act in Syria. But several Americans surveyed in this week's poll, including Charles Kohls, 68, a former US military officer from Maryland, praised Obama's caution.

"The United States has become too much of the world's policeman and we have become involved in too many places that should be a United Nations realm, not ours," Kohls said in an interview. "I don't think we ought to" intervene in Syria.

Kohls said the possibility of a chemical attack did not alter his belief that the United States should stay out of Syria, or any war for that matter.

Crossing the 'red line'

Obama has called the suspected chemical attack near Damascus on Wednesday "an event of great concern" and directed US intelligence agencies to investigate the allegations of chemical use as he weighs potential responses.

The president met with his national security advisers on Saturday but US officials said he has not decided whether to intervene.

US defense officials, meanwhile, have repositioned naval forces in the Mediterranean to give Obama the option for a missile strike on Assad's regime, which has been backed by Russia and China.

Obama has been reluctant to intervene in the Syria war, where rebel forces opposed to Assad are made up of dozens of militant factions, some not friendly to the United States.

The president warned Syria's government last year that any attempt to deploy or use chemical or biological weapons would cross a "red line."

The White House said that Assad's military appeared to cross such a threshold in June, and responded to reports of Syrian troops using chemical weapons by agreeing to offer military aid to vetted groups of Syrian rebels.

It does not appear that any US weapons have been delivered to rebels so far. As the war has escalated, Obama's administration has come under increasing pressure from various governments, including those in France and Israel, to respond more forcefully to what many have called an unfolding humanitarian and political crisis.

Like Obama, Americans cautious

However, Obama does not appear to be feeling much pressure over Syria from the American people.

In this week's Reuters/Ipsos survey of 1,448 people, just 27% said they supported his decision to send arms to some Syrian rebels; 47% were opposed. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.9 percentage points for each number.

About 11% said Obama should do more to intervene in Syria than sending arms to the rebels, while 89 percent said he should not help the rebels.

Obama is considering a range of options. The most popular option among Americans: not intervening in Syria at all. That option is backed by 37% of Americans, according to the poll.

Less popular options include air strikes to help the rebels (supported by 12% of Americans); imposing a "no-fly" zone over Syria that would ground Assad's air force (11%); funding a multi-national invasion of Syria (9%), and invading Syria with US troops (4%).

Deborah Powell, 58, of California, said she initially opposed any involvement by the United States but now supports arming the rebels.

"I was against any involvement after watching a (television) program that said if we give (rebels) the weapons they could turn them against us, but I think now we need to give them the weapons," Powell said.

Asked what changed her mind, she said: "What's going on over there is terrible." However, Powell praised Obama's wariness toward getting the United States involved in another war.

Some Americans believe the use of chemical weapons has changed the game in Syria, and that the United States should get involved as long as other countries did, too.

Jonathan Adams, 56, of California, said that he was "happy that we didn't get involved from the start and I'm glad Obama was cautious. But I think we have gotten past the point of where we should've been involved in some way."

He said reports of chemical weapons use "went way past the line."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4421738,00.html

Wadaad
08-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Why do they even bother doing polls, when did American public opinion matter? The US has commando units already fighting in Syria (or atleast stationed in Jordan)

Loki
08-25-2013, 03:56 PM
First of all, "NATO" (read: America) will impose a no-fly zone. Then they will pound Syrian positions with cruise missiles, and eventually it could lead to an invasion from sea to topple Assad. Could take months but will probably happen.

Let's wait and see.

Anthropologique
08-25-2013, 03:57 PM
No land invasion, that's for certain.

SilverKnight
08-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Unfortunately the last one... We should be helping not aiding these scums.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 03:59 PM
First of all, "NATO" (read: America) will impose a no-fly zone. Then they will pound Syrian positions with cruise missiles, and eventually it could lead to an invasion from sea to topple Assad. Could take months but will probably happen.

Let's wait and see.

This invasion is a scramble to get best they can from the situation. They cant suport assad since he is pro-Iran.
They also cant suport rebels since they are "anti-american" muslims.
So they will probably go in and put someone third in power and push Assad and muslims aside.

ariel
Why do they even bother doing polls, when did American public opinion matter? The US has commando units already fighting in Syria (or atleast stationed in Jordan)

of course you support the syrian rebels and the american president.not surprising at all....obama ally of the muslim brotherhood

Shkembe Chorba
Maybe it should.

Philo
08-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I hope they don't.. It would be dumb for them to intervene. As well I don't want Israel to get into a war.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:02 PM
I hope they don't.. It would be dumb for them to intervene. As well I don't want Israel to get into a war.

They will have to. If they dont it will be either pro-Iran Assad or religious muslims.

ariel
08-25-2013, 04:06 PM
They will have to. If they dont it will be either pro-Iran Assad or religious muslims.

religious muslims who linked to al qaida are the worst option.

MarkyMark
08-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Am I the only one who thinks America doesn't need influence in the region? So what if Iran has influence in Syria.. what threat has Syria ever been?

Philo
08-25-2013, 04:07 PM

So? It's been ruled by Assad house for 42 years. US' allies (Israel and Turkey) survived that without much problems.

RandoBloom
religious muslims who linked to al qaida are the worst option.

Iran having access to Israel is even worse in their eyes

ariel
Am I the only one who thinks America doesn't need influence in the region? So what if Iran has influence in Syria.. what threat has Syria ever been?

the american influence on the middle east are disaster. they are trablemakers.

MarkyMark
08-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Iran having access to Israel is even worse in their eyes

I doubt Syria will want to get involved in Israel after Palestinians were caught fighting with rebels.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:08 PM
So? It's been ruled by Assad house for 42 years. US' allies (Israel and Turkey) survived that without much problems.

You think Assad will stay the same after this if he is in power?
He owes his curent success to Iran and Hezbollah. And he will repay them.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:09 PM
I doubt Syria will want to get involved in Israel after Palestinians were caught fighting with rebels.

It is not what Syria wants but what Iran wants. And with Izraeli threats towards Iran I think it would be an interesting twist to sudenly see Iran having access to Israel.

ariel
08-25-2013, 04:10 PM
It is not what Syria wants but what Iran wants. And with Izraeli threats towards Iran I think it would be an interesting twist to sudenly see Iran having access to Israel.

you are sunni are not you?

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:12 PM
you are sunni are not you?

I am also European etc..
And none of that prevents me from taking a step back. If Mujahideen wins in Syria Assad will be replaced and US will have access to Iran but in the same time Israel will get a hostile state on its border.
If Assad stays he will be Iranian puppet and Iran will get access to Israel.

ariel
08-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I am also European etc..
And none of that prevents me from taking a step back. If Mujahideen wins in Syria Assad will be replaced and US will have access to Iran but in the same time Israel will get a hostile state on its border.
If Assad stays he will be Iranian puppet and Iran will get access to Israel.

no, you are muslim first to all. and radicalic one.

and the sunni al qaeda are the worst option for us.thank god the muslim brotherhood lost the control in egypt.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:18 PM
no, you are muslim first to all. and radicalic one.

and the sunni al qaeda are the worst option for us.thank god the muslim brotherhood lost the control in egypt.

How do you know and how do you judge radicalism?
Did you meet me O.o?
We will see, wont we, if US isnt going to implement a third option. Its either Iranian army + Syrian one on your doorstep or some rocket attacks :)

Stefan
08-25-2013, 04:20 PM
If they did, it would initiate not only a push toward non-interventionism but isolationism politically, greater than that found in the 1920's. Not good for the warmongering politicians who rely on money from the industrial-military complex.

Philo
08-25-2013, 04:22 PM
You think Assad will stay the same after this if he is in power?
He owes his curent success to Iran and Hezbollah. And he will repay them.

They are helping him beacuse most of Hezoballah's equipment comes from Iran, through Assad, into Lebanon. He is already their man in the middle-east. He does'nt need to repay them.
Do you know what kind of an army Syria has and what kind Israel? He would be very dumb to start a war.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:23 PM

It's easy to tell by your posts.

ariel
Did you meet me O.o?
We will see, wont we, if US isnt going to implement a third option. Its either Iranian army + Syrian one on your doorstep or some rocket attacks :)

the rocket atacks are mostly from hammas -the palestinian branch of the muslim brotherhood. if assad will win, he would not attacking us, becaus syria in the very bad situation.he are not stupid.and not fanatic , but al qaeda guys are very fanatics.

i saw your comments, and you are very radicalic one.;)

Philo

It's not even that. Syrian army is semi-professional :lol:

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:26 PM
the rocket atacks are mostly from hammas -the palestinian branch of the muslim brotherhood. if assad will win, he would not attacking us, becaus syria in the very bad situation.he are not stupid.and not fanatic , but al qaeda guys are very fanatics.

i saw your comments, and you are very radicalic one.;)

Maybe I like to present myself as radical one on internet :D
Ever ocured to you?

That is bullshit. Assad will have no choice. He has backing of Iranians in this war and depends on them. And they wouldnt help him "just because" and order hezbollah to interwene. War will have to end, and we will see what hapens. Will the crude rockets of Hamas be replaced by SCUD's. That remains to be seen

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Well to say the Truth aa100 already called every sunni who dislikes Assad sunni extremist :picard1:

ariel
Maybe I like to present myself as radical one on internet :D
Ever ocured to you?

That is bullshit. Assad will have no choice. He has backing of Iranians in this war and depends on them. And they wouldnt help him "just because" and order hezbollah to interwene. War will have to end, and we will see what hapens. Will the crude rockets of Hamas be replaced by SCUD's. That remains to be seen

you are radicalic muslim also in the real life and you know it ;)

RandoBloom

In which I do what? Say that I will blow myself up on times square? Or am I saying death to the jews/christians/atheists and other non muslims?
Or am I suporting suicide bombing, taliban or rocket attacks?
I guess just because my stance isnt in acordance to yours on few issues I am a radical.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:28 PM
you are radicalic muslim also in the real life and you know it ;)

How do I know it? Did I tattoo it?

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Those guys are not even semi-profesional.......
I dont even think Assad himself is so bad but his brother the commander of the Army has fucking Lost it since a long time ago.....

ariel
08-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Well to say the Truth aa100 already called every sunni who dislikes Assad sunni extremist :picard1:

because you are sunni extremist.

the "free syrian army " is group of criminals

Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village
Written by James Heiser

font size decrease font size increase font size
Print

Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village

While President Obama’s administration weighs overt military aid to Syrian rebels, the true character of the revolution underway in that country is becoming horrifically clear. Numerous press reports are providing details of a massacre perpetrated by the Free Syrian Army that annihilated the entire population of a Christian village.

As the New York Times reported last December, anti-American sentiment has grown among the rebel organizations even as the American government has played a key role in propping up the rebellion. A crucial step in that support was the administration’s decision to give formal recognition to rebel organizations — a step just short of recognizing them as the legitimate government of Syria. But now, those rebels Obama has vehemently supported are now proving that in Syria — as in Egypt several years ago — the rebels may prove worse than the tyrants they struggle to overthrow.

According to the Assyrian International News Agency (AINA), forces of the Free Syrian Army massacred the village on May 27: “The armed rebels affiliated to the Free Syrian Army (FSA) raided the Christian-populated al-Duvair village in Reef (outskirts of) Homs near the border with Lebanon today and massacred all its civilian residents, including women and children. The Syrian army, however, intervened and killed tens of terrorists during heavy clashes which are still going on in al-Duvair village.”

Although the United States had opposed the involvement of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front in the rebel coalition, it did not express such reservations in December when Obama lavished his praise on the coalition. As the New York Times reported at that time:

But Mr. Obama praised the opposition, known formally as the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces, for what he said was its inclusiveness, its openness to various ethnic and religious groups, and its ties to local councils involved in the fighting against Mr. Assad’s security forces.

“At this point we have a well-organized-enough coalition — opposition coalition that is representative — that we can recognize them as the legitimate representative of Syrian people,” he said.…

The United States has played an active role behind the scenes in shaping the opposition, insisting that it be broadened and made more inclusive. But until Mr. Obama’s announcement, the United States had held off on formally recognizing the opposition, asserting that it wanted to use the lure of recognition to encourage the rebel leaders to flesh out their political structure and fill important posts.

Now Obama’s inclusive opposition has allegedly slaughtered the entire population of al-Duvair, which is the type of crime that the U.S. president has previously purported was sufficient reason for the people of Syria to rise up and overthrow their government. And the massacre is hardly an isolated incident; for example, only several weeks ago, rebels attacked the St. Elijah Orthodoxy monastery. As Voice of Russia reported on May 12: “The militants ransacked the cloister, destroyed the sanctuary, blew up the belfry and tore down the statue of St. Prophet Elijah who is equally revered in Syria by both Christians and Muslims, Syria’s SANA news agency reports, quoting the head of the monastery, hegumen Gadir Ibrahim. The hegumen believes the attack to be the work of foreign mercenaries.”

Reports of foreign mercenaries are nothing new in the war against the Assad regime, and the “Syrian” character of the rebellion has been in doubt for some time. As the Independent reported on December 20:

Fighters from as many as 29 countries have filtered into Syria to join a civil war that has split along sectarian lines, increasingly pitting the ruling Alawite community against the majority Sunni Muslims, UN human rights investigators said today.

The deepened sectarian divisions in Syria may diminish prospects for post-conflict reconciliation even if President Bashar al-Assad is toppled. And the influx of foreign fighters raises the risk of the war spilling into neighbouring countries.

“As battles between government forces and anti-government armed groups approach the end of their second year, the conflict has become overtly sectarian in nature,” the investigators led by Brazilian expert Paulo Pinheiro said in an updated report.…

Most of the foreign fighters slipping into Syria to join rebel groups, or fight alongside them, are Sunnis from other countries in the Middle East and North Africa, the UN investigators found. “They come from all over, Europe and America, and especially the neighbouring countries,” said Ms [Karen] Abuzayd.

Even as the American government has expanded its involvement in the war in Syria, the radicalization of the rebel forces has continued. While Syrian rebels perpetrate their own atrocities, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) was still insisting “We can identify who these people are. We can help the right people.” As Reuters reported on May 29:

U.S. Senator John McCain said on Wednesday, two days after meeting with rebels in Syria, that he is confident the United States can send weapons to fighters in Syria without the risk they will fall into the wrong hands.

"We can identify who these people are. We can help the right people," McCain said on CNN's program "Anderson Cooper 360." …

Critics of some lawmakers' push to arm the rebels have expressed concerns that weapons could end up in the hands of militants who might eventually end up using them against the United States or its allies.

But McCain said such radical fighters make up only a small part of the rebels forces.

For example, he said, Syria's Islamist al-Nusra Front, identified as an alias of al Qaeda in Iraq, accounts for only about 7,000 of the 100,000 fighters battling the government of Assad.

"Every single day, more and more extremists flow in.... "They're flowing in all the time, these extremists. But they still do not make up a sizeable portion," the Arizona senator said.

When 7,000 members of an al-Qaeda front are acknowledged to be part of a US-backed coalition, one wonders how McCain and his allies are now defining “small.” And as McCain’s and Obama’s purported “right people” are busy massacring Christians — and others — in an “overtly sectarian” war conducted by foreign mercenaries and religious fanatics, the latest phase in the “perpetual war for perpetual peace” has moved on to the phase where its proponents will soon, once again, be "shocked" by the actions of their allies.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/15562-syrian-rebels-massacre-christian-village

if you support these terrorists so you are terrorist yourself

MarkyMark
08-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Those guys are not even semi-profesional.......
I dont even think Assad himself is so bad but his brother the commander of the Army has fucking Lost it since a long time ago.....

Maher? Or Rifaat? Either way I think the media has distorted their massacres of the Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Hama twice now to look like they are killing civilians all over Syria. If the Muslim Brotherhood is being massacred then I have no problem with it.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:33 PM
In which I do what?

For example, you support radical Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood and the rebels in Syria. Also, you support the installation of Sharia Law, including barbaric things like chopping off of hands.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:35 PM
For example, you support radical Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood and the rebels in Syria. Also, you support the installation of Sharia Law, including barbaric things like chopping off of hands.

How are the muslim brotherhood radical islamists? What did they do?
And how does severe punishmen suport makes me a radical muslim?
I also think that every drug salesman, dealer, rapists and murderer should be killed. So what?

Philo
08-25-2013, 04:36 PM

LOL. He did?

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:37 PM
LOL. He did?

Yes.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I also think that every drug salesman, dealer, rapists and murderer should be killed. So what?

Newsflash: every sane and normal human being would consider you an extremist. Live with it ...

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Newsflash: every sane and normal human being would consider you an extremist. Live with it ...

I am. Since I am an extremist I guess I should get my C4 ready and buy a ticket to someplace :D
LOL :D

Philo
08-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Hrulj is less extremist than our new Persian fuck.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Not only the USA, but NATO has to act at once.

NATO was created to avoid war crimes and genocide however NATO has always acted in a very weak way, NATO should invade Siria and put an end to the massive assassination of inocent women and children, this cannot keep on happening.

Kiyant
never knew im a sunni extremist wait i call my relatives that they should go and kill themselves :picard1:

Loki
I am. Since I am an extremist I guess I should get my C4 ready and buy a ticket to someplace :D
LOL :D

Well you can do what you want. I just hope the EU would place some travel restrictions on you, since I wouldn't want you on UK soil, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Britons wouldn't either.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:41 PM

NATO was created to avoid war crimes and genocide however NATO's has always acted in a very weak way, NATO should invade Siria and put an end tho the massive assassination of inocent women and children, this cannot keep on happening.

But there is no proof that the Syrian Government did that, only unsubstantiated rumours.

rashka
08-25-2013, 04:42 PM
To answer topic question. I think indirectly they already have. Look at the headlines of today:

Large arms shipment reaches Syrian rebels: opposition
http://news.yahoo.com/big-arms-shipment-reaches-rebels-chemical-attack-opposition-091244846.html
By Khaled Yacoub Oweis

AMMAN (Reuters) - Gulf-based supporters have sent a 400-ton shipment of arms to Syria's outgunned rebels, one of the biggest to reach them in their two-year-old uprising, opposition sources said on Sunday.

The consignment - mostly ammunition for shoulder-fired weapons and anti-aircraft machine guns - came into northern Syria via the Turkish province of Hatay in the past 24 hours, and was already being handed out, the sources added.

One rebel officer told Reuters the flow of arms bound for rebels had increased since opposition groups accused the government of launching deadly chemical weapons attacks in Damascus on Wednesday.

"Twenty trailers crossed from Turkey and are being distributed to arms depots for several brigades across the north," said rebel official Mohammad Salam, who told Reuters he saw the weapons come over the border.

Syria's conflict, pitting mostly Sunni Muslim insurgents against President Bashar al-Assad, whose Alawite sect follows an offshoot of Shi'ite Islam, has ignited sectarian tensions across the region.

Qatar and other Sunni-led Gulf states have backed the insurgents, while Shi'ite power Iran remains one of Assad's main allies.

Rebel units operating in northern Syria range from moderate Islamists to hardline jihadists and include Liwa al-Islam (The Division of Islam), Sukur al-Sham (The Hawks of Syria), The Free Martyrs of Syria, Ahfad al-Rasul (The Grandsons of the Prophet) and Ahrar al-Sham (The Freemen of Syria).

Analysts say they have struggled to hold onto advances against Assad's Iranian and Russian-armed forces and his monopoly on air power.

A senior officer in the Gulf and Western-backed Supreme Military Council, an umbrella group for rebel units, said there had been an increase in rebel-bound arms shipments coming into Turkey, particularly since the reports of a chemical assault.

The government has dismissed Syrian opposition accusations that it killed well over 1,000 civilians with poison gas in Damascus suburbs on Wednesday.

Weapons still waiting to cross into Syria included more sophisticated anti-tank guided weapons, the officer added, without elaborating.

He, and other sources, said money for the shipments came from the Gulf, without naming countries.

Western diplomats fear some of the increasing flow of Gulf-financed weapons could end up in the hands of groups linked to al Qaeda.

(Editing by Andrew Heavens)

Gorštak
08-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Loki, from your so fanatically support to
dictator as Asad, people also could make concludes.

Yaakov Elbaz
We know that to you muslims it seems good to kill a woman if she wants a plastic cock, as well as if two people of the same sex love each other, but here in the developed world you give us fear.

MarkyMark
But there is no proof that the Syrian Government did that, only unsubstantiated rumours.

From the likes of Arab news agencies who have a clear political agenda.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:44 PM
From the likes of Arab news agencies who have a clear political agenda.

Yes.

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Loki, from your so fanatically support to
dictator as Asad, people also could make concludes.

I am more anti-rebels than I am pro-Assad. I don't really care about him. I'm just against these Islamist rebels, and against American imperialism in the region.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:46 PM
We know that to you muslims it seems good to kill a woman if she wants a plastic cock, as well as if two people of the same sex love each other, but here in the developed world you give us fear.

And where did I mention plastic dicks and the rest O.o?

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
He is a little weird he also said Turks should go to Mongolia :picard1:

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Because that's what you all muslims think.

rashka
08-25-2013, 04:49 PM
I am more anti-rebels than I am pro-Assad. I don't really care about him. I'm just against these Islamist rebels, and against American imperialism in the region.

That's what the Albanians were doing on Serbian soil.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Because that's what you all muslims think.

You know what 1.3 bilion people think :O
You should sign up into the army, they could use such a briliant mind-reader

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 04:52 PM
That's what the Albanians were doing on Serbian soil.

Doing what? Being against islamic rebels? Or american imperialists?

Stefan
08-25-2013, 04:54 PM

NATO was created to avoid war crimes and genocide however NATO's has always acted in a very weak way, NATO should invade Siria and put an end tho the massive assassination of inocent women and children, this cannot keep on happening.

Why is it the responsibility of approximately 1 billion people (1/7th of the world population and do note that membership is not equally proportional) to limit the warring tendencies of the rest of the world? I'm sorry, but if Syrians want the protection of the U.S military, then maybe they should fit the expensive bill (trillions of USD.)

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 04:54 PM

C'mon, even if there arent proves whether rebels or gov. did it the fact is that it happened, NATO should invade sirya and protect the innocents.

Wasnt it NATO's first objective to avoid crimes such as the Holocaust to take place again?. I dont understand why they are only sittng and watching...:picard2:

Loki
08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
C'mon, even if there arent proves whether rebels or gov. did it the fact is that it happened, NATO should invade sirya and protect the innocents.

Wasnt it NATO's first objective to avoid crimes such as the Holocaust to take place again?. I dont understand why they are only sittng and watching...:picard2:

So you're falling for the propaganda hook, line and sinker. I thought you were smarter than that. :picard2:

Yaakov Elbaz
08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
He is a little weird he also said Turks should go to Mongolia :picard1:
I didn't say turks to go Mongolia but to where they belong and leave Anatolia. I clarified in the second message, message that you ignored.

MarinaAlan
08-25-2013, 04:58 PM
Nah, if they do WW3 will break out for sure

Zmey Gorynych
08-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I don't care, us "dragons" we like to watch the world burn :evil:evilb:

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 05:01 PM
So you're falling for the propaganda hook, line and sinker. I thought you were smarter than that. :picard2:

Are you saying that what everybody knows it has just happened, didnt actually happen?.:confused:

I wished it didnt happen but to figure out isnt my job.

The USA isnt the world police, The USA isnt the Captain America who should rush to save every nation in trouble, that is what the NATO was stablished for, let England, France, Italy, Spain and Germany to do their job as part of the NATO.

SKYNET
08-25-2013, 05:04 PM
wish a lot of success

MarkyMark
I don't care, us "dragons" we like to watch the world burn :evil:evilb:

Wtf...

Yaakov Elbaz
Doing what? Being against islamic rebels? Or american imperialists?
Followers of Islam, follow the ideas of Islam, and these ideas are about killing liberal women or gays...

Stefan
http://mises.org/daily/5160/

The reasons why humanitarian intervention is an extremely bad idea are many. Some are obvious, but many more are less immediately apparent, albeit no less harmful. They include

Humanitarian intervention is funded by taxation, which is theft.
The cover of humanitarian intervention can allow a state to launch a war under pretenses that have nothing to do with the true aim of the war.
Military action will result in innocents being killed or injured and their property damaged orpolluted (http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/121.html).
War psychosis in the intervening country can be used to prop up the power of that country's rulers and scale down the civil liberties of its subjects.
At any given point in time, numerous states are involved in violations of human rights, so the principle of humanitarian intervention taken to its logical conclusion is a recipe for endless war.
Humanitarian intervention sends out a signal to the downtrodden around the world that instead of fighting for their rights themselves, they should campaign for an intervention by a foreign power.
Humanitarian intervention can serve to convince the public of the positive aspects of adventuristic foreign policy, of militarism, and of disregard for the principle of national sovereignty. It can serve to rehabilitate the idea of imperialism and to build up moral capital for empire, which can then be expended launching wars of other kinds.

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Followers of Islam, follow the ideas of Islam, and these ideas are about killing liberal women or gays...
Yeah wait i must now kill my sisters mother and grandmother because they are liberal wait.

Zmey Gorynych
08-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Wtf...
WTF didn't you get !?

ariel
08-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah wait i must now kill my sisters mother and grandmother because they are liberal wait.

have not such thing as moderate muslim, if you consider yourself as a muslim you are not moderate at all.

RussiaPrussia
08-25-2013, 05:14 PM

NATO was created to avoid war crimes and genocide

So Nato has to dissolve itself to accomplish their mission?

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 05:18 PM
have not such thing as moderate muslim, if you consider yourself as a muslim you are not moderate at all.

And then you wonder why there are radical islamists?

Philo
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
And then you wonder why there are radical islamists?
LOL. So because some people say a Muslim can't be moderate we have radical Muslims? I think you're a bit confused..

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 05:37 PM
So Nato has to dissolve itself to accomplish their mission?

Are you tard?. How did you get to that conclusion fom what I said?.

What I am saying is that the whole NATO has to act not only the USA, when OP asks if the US should invade by its own then it excludes the rest of NATO counties, an unilateral intervention from the US sounds more kind of a dissolution of the NATO rather than NATO acting alltogether....:picard2:

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 05:41 PM
LOL. So because some people say a Muslim can't be moderate we have radical Muslims? I think you're a bit confused..

Not at all. When you say that a muslim cat be non-radical as long as he is muslim then you are simply pushing him towards radicalism.

Philo
08-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Not at all. When you say that a muslim cat be non-radical as long as he is muslim then you are simply pushing him towards radicalism.
No we try to make him reject Islam. Since smart people should'nt belive in it.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 05:43 PM

And there you have a reason for all the hostilities in modern world. The very source.

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 05:44 PM

:( i like my religion

Philo
08-25-2013, 05:49 PM
And there you have a reason for all the hostilities in modern world. The very source.

:picard2:

:( i like my religion

You're better than that :)

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Click the link and see the vids, just I warn you, it is a shocking stuff!

http://www.publico.es/internacional/464027/diez-videos-sobre-el-supuesto-ataque-quimico-de-al-asad-en-guta

When I see the vid of that beautiful child on the floor convulsing i feel rather sad and full of anger, Id gladly adopt that child if I could but instead they are being killed as flies beause of those devils who are attacking civilians with chemical weapons while NATO is peacefully sleeping.

If it where in my hands I wouldnt hesitate to kill 1000 of those criminals if those 1000 kills could save the life of one sole innocent child.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 05:52 PM

You're better than that :)
Facepalm as much as you like. Nazism didnt make jews pro-nazi, at least then. Same here. Discriminating against someone and telling him he is radical and unvelcome as long as he is not of your religion is bigotry. And you are a bigot. I have to wonder how did jews make such a transition in 70 years.

Philo
08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Click the link and see the vids, just I warn you, it is a shocking stuff!

http://www.publico.es/internacional/464027/diez-videos-sobre-el-supuesto-ataque-quimico-de-al-asad-en-guta

When I see the vid of that beautiful child on the floor convulsing i feel rather sad and full of anger, Id gladly adopt that child if I could but instead they are being killed as flies beause of those devils who are attacking civilians with chemical weapons while NATO is peacefully sleeping.

If it where in my hands I wouldnt hesitate to kill 1000 of those criminals if those 1000 kills could save the life of one sole innocent child.

You are only surprised because you are Mexican..

Facepalm as much as you like. Nazism didnt make jews pro-nazi, at least then. Same here. Discriminating against someone and telling him he is radical and unvelcome as long as he is not of your religion is bigotry. And you are a bigot. I have to wonder how did jews make such a transition in 70 years.

Who said he's unwelcome?
I did'nt say he was radical! Again, you are confused. It was aa100.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 05:57 PM
You are only surprised because you are Mexican..

Who said he's unwelcome?
I did'nt say he was radical! Again, you are confused. It was aa100.

And you suported what he said.

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
And you suported what he said.
Not exactly. I do belive Islam is radicalistic and blood-thirsty in nature but I don't think Kiyant is :lol:

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
I am really disturbed because of what has happened in syria, those criminals make the mexican Cartels wars look like a picknick in the park.

Those muslims are cursed ppl, I have no doubt about it. For some moments I have thought Mexico is a shithole because of the cartels war, at least cartels wars dont affect the whole nation and most of the cartels kills belong to themselves, they are tearing eachother apart....but that is nothing compared to what is happenning in places such as Syria.

I just coundt believe this is happening in the XXI century.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi.

I am really disturbed because of what has happened in syria, those criminals make the mexican Cartels wars look like a picknick in the park.

Those muslims are cursed ppl, I have no doubt about it. For some moments I have thought Mexico is a shithole because of the cartels war, at least cartels wars dont affect the whole nation and most of the cartels kills belong to themselves, they are tearing eachother apart....but that is nothing compared to what is happenning in places such as Syria.

That is what hapens when you are a colonial state and created by colonialists against the wishes of natives.

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:27 PM

Yep, like I said you are only surprised because you live in such a far away place. Even Israeli Arabs have been interviewed in radio stations saying they are glad they don't live in Syria or Egypt.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 06:38 PM
That is what hapens when you are a colonial state and created by colonialists against the wishes of natives.

Correction.... this is what it happens when radicalism and retrograde thinking rule in a nation.

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Correction.... this is what it happens when radicalism and retrograde thinkng rule in a nation.

Which hapens when you are not left allone and are invaded continously.
Look at Afghanistan, it was left allone on its own, untill the soviets invaded. And look what was before and after
http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/2/77/2772f83c7f85ca9b9e7c0855ea77868f-orig

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Look at Afghanistan, it was left allone on its own, untill the soviets invaded. And look what was before and after
Cherrypick. I'm not arguing against the right pic but against the left one. You make it look like they were no more fucked up than today's Bosnia :lol:

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Cherrypick. I'm not arguing against the right pic but against the left one. You make it look like they were no more fucked up than today's Bosnia :lol:

If that is how you will discuss then go and fuck yourself

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:48 PM
If that is how you will discuss then go and fuck yourself

What did I say? :ohwell::icon_ask:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKZ1DlcmHMI

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 06:48 PM

Looks like it got worse, however i wouldnt say they previously lived in an utopia.

I believe they lived in subhuman and violent conditions where children and women abuse were the common, what happened after the invations is that the rest of the world knew more of what is happening in that godforsaken piece of the world,

RandoBloom
08-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Looks like it got worse, however i wouldnt say they previously lived in an utopia.

I believe they lived in subhuman and violent conditions where children and women abuse where the common, what happened after the invations is that the rest of the world knew more of what is happening in that godforsaken piece of the world,

Nope. Afghanistan was one of the most developed societies in the islamic world. None of that what you are saying. But 40 years of non-stop war change everything.
Tell me, how was mexico doing when it was at wars with US? A paradise on earth?

Philo
08-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Nope. Afghanistan was one of the most developed societies in the islamic world. None of that what you are saying. But 40 years of non-stop war change everything.

:rolleyes:

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 07:07 PM

To be honest we cant compare Mexico nor its history to middle eastern coutries'. i dont live in own delusion and I always complain about and find foult with Mexico when I see somethnig wrong, however when I turn around and see what it is happening and what has historically happened in other countries I think I live in Switzerland.

The bloodiest stage that mexico has lived in his history isnt the wars aganist the USA nor the war against France but the Mexican Revolution where two million people got killed, just imagine what 2 million of people killed represents for a country of 15 million of inhabitants at tha time.

by the way that happened more than 100 years ago...

Pontios
08-25-2013, 07:09 PM
I doubt they will invade. Let's not forget who Assad is friends with... (Russia)

Russia will say 1 word, "net" (no), and USA won't do anything but sit there and create lies and propaganda...

Furnace
08-25-2013, 07:10 PM

Let's wait and see.

Yes, it's gonna be a Libya #2.

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:32 PM

NATO was created to avoid war crimes and genocide however NATO has always acted in a very weak way, NATO should invade Siria and put an end to the massive assassination of inocent women and children, this cannot keep on happening.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 07:37 PM

Then what you propose.

Let them kill each other and mass murder children until the reach an agreement?.:picard2:

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Then what you propose.

Let them kill each other and mass murder children until the reach an agreement?.:picard2:

70% Syrians support assad

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 07:40 PM
70% Syrians support assad
And the 30% will just get killed of.............

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:42 PM

Only 10% support rebel

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Only 10% support rebel
And the other 20% are just standing there it would be nice if you could show some evidence for this claim.

ariel
08-25-2013, 07:43 PM

no, but the rebels want to kil the christians and the alawites

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:45 PM
How many Americans Believe media propagand ?

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 07:46 PM
You make it sound like as Assad is a good person....

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:47 PM

No I support Assad BECAUSE MAJORITY SYRIANS SUPPORT ASSADD

ariel
08-25-2013, 07:48 PM

better than the cannibals rebels.

Furnace
08-25-2013, 07:49 PM
How many Americans Believe media propagand ?

Probably a miniority, but apathy is popular in america, they are just too busy with the bread and circus.

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 07:50 PM
better than the cannibals rebels.
Now they are cannibals you forgot that they are also demons,aliens and illuminati.

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Now they are cannibals you forgot that they are also demons,aliens and illuminati.

Also., Assad is maybe also illuminati because he a called New World Order

But I support syrians people and syrians people support Assad

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 07:54 PM

He is the one who inflamed the region and survive through his sectarianism and allies. If any blame for this it does fall to Assad. He should have not shut down the protestors. People who say he is good have no idea what he is really like. Also he is the main ally and funder of Hezbollah, and does what Iran commands him if it says sit he sits, if it says stand he stands up. It was him and his thugs called the Shibah who have done this. Many people are angry and want to avenge their lost cousins, children, wives, daughters and sons, and hence the civil war and in all civil wars chaos occurs sadly.

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:00 PM
He is the one who inflamed the region and survive through his sectarianism and allies. If any blame for this it does fall to Assad. He should have not shut down the protestors. People who say he is good have no idea what he is really like. Also he is the main ally and funder of Hezbollah, and does what Iran commands him if it says sit he sits, if it says stand he stands up. It was him and his thugs called the Shibah who have done this. Many people are angry and want to avenge their lost cousins, children, wives, daughters and sons, and hence the civil war and in all civil wars chaos occurs sadly.

what about the crimes of the rebels?

they are al qaeda terrorists...

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:01 PM

everybody saw the video who the rebel eaten heart of syrian soldier...

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM

I think you know Illuminati/New World Order

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM
I know and that guy is a retard but you make it sound like they all do that.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 08:04 PM
no, but the rebels want to kil the christians and the alawites

And 10% of opposition is so strong that the others have to use chemicl weapons without caring if they kill innocents?

C'mon, thats idiotic...

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:04 PM
I know and that guy is a retard but you make it sound like they all do that.

they are all retards and terrorists

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:05 PM
And 10% of opposition is so strong that the others have to use chemicl weapons without caring if they kill innocents?

C'mon, dont thats idiotic...

the 10 % is just syrians who support the rebels, the rebels are al qaeda terrorists

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 08:06 PM
what about the crimes of the rebels?

they are al qaeda terrorists...

The rebels have done many bad things and there is many factions within them. There is communist, Islamists, Liberals, and those who are regional nationalists. No one said they are angels, but Assad who inflamed the region, and the various rebels were just retaliating to the violence. As well this Assad's Syria war is destabilizing Iraq because it's intensifying the sectarian divide. Assad is not the victim and not the rebels who hijacked the revolt, but the Syrian people.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 08:10 PM
the 10 % is just syrians who support the rebels, the rebels are al qaeda terrorists

And what about children in the videos?... i guess they were also Al Qaeda's.....

ariel
The rebels have done many bad things and there is many factions within them. There is communist, Islamists, Liberals, and those who are regional nationalists. No one said they are angels, but Assad who inflamed the region, and the various rebels were just retaliating to the violence. As well this Assad's Syria war is destabilizing Iraq because it's intensifying the sectarian divide. Assad is not the victim and not the rebels who hijacked the revolt, but the Syrian people.

the rebels are terrorists. and this saying everything.

Anonymous211

http://www.niacouncil.org/images/content/pagebuilder/obama_thinking.jpg

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:13 PM

Why can't we have more immigrants like you coming to Aberta, Canada.

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 08:13 PM

Yes Assad is an angel. I have said both groups are disgusting but if anyone is to blame is Assad no matter how people dice it. The rebels are divided into various factions.

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:14 PM
And what about children in the videos?... i guess they were also Al Qaeda's.....

these videos may be also fake.

i know how sunni terrorists treat kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z08FkPi0fcc

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 08:15 PM

No you fool, this is saying everything.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-sNRUP32A

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPoNV1j5taw

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 08:15 PM

With all due respect .support Assad which means indirectly you support the Shia Hezbollah which is pretty similar.:picard2:

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes using weapons of "mass destruction" on children the day before the planned inspection.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 08:18 PM

Those vid are just as fake as the pictures of the concentration camps and the holocaust.....got it?

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:19 PM
No you fool, this is saying everything.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-sNRUP32A

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPoNV1j5taw

this not a proof. i know the muslim mentality as well.

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Those vid are just as fake as the pictures of the concentration camps and the holocaust.....got it?

lol

Kiyant
08-25-2013, 08:20 PM
this not a proof. i know the muslim entality as well.

Yeah they said to those pale kids play dead :picard1:

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:21 PM
the sunni "fighters" are just a cowards who can not fighting like a real mans.

Armand_Duval
08-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Whether it is the rebls or Assad the guilty ones of the crimes it is really secondary, the fact of the matter is that ppl is being slaughtered.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=cq0sS576BQI

It demands an intervention.....

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Whether it is the rebls or Assad the guilty ones of the crimes it is really secondary, the fact of the matter is that ppl is being slaughtered.

Fake scene by CIA/QATARI

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:26 PM

why you are so pro-sunni?

are you muslim or something

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:27 PM

Yes but by a country that buys hollow point bullets that have been banned under international law?

Furnace
08-25-2013, 08:28 PM
The U.S. will do what they always have done, dismantle governments of nations that oppose 'em: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397133/CIA-finally-admits-1953-coup-deposed-Iranian-prime-minister-stood-West.html

rashka
08-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Was my previous question answered yet>>>> What is it exactly that the rebels want?

Furnace
08-25-2013, 08:30 PM
Was my previous question answered yet>>>> What is it exactly that the rebels want?

They want another muslim extremist nest, probably to be used later on vs. the remaining opposing Mideast nations.

Armand_Duval
why you are so pro-sunni?

are you muslim or something

I am not pro sunni I dont even know what is that shit I dont understand the world of complex religeous subtypes of the islamism, but I dont understand how people can be so insensible this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXo-N8LGuc&feature=related

And yet claim it is all fake.....

ALL

Some say human hearts for sacrifice!

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 08:31 PM

Some want balkanization of their region, others want an Islamist government, and others want liberal secular government. They are not united at all ideologically.

Anonymous211
08-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Some want balkanization of their region, others want an Islamist government, and others want liberal secular government. They are not united at all ideologically.

It's all part of New World Order

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:35 PM

they are mostly mujahidin....many from chechnia, they are not even syrians

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:35 PM
^^^ There not even Syrian they are terrorists and mercenaries what should it matter what they want?

Germanicus
08-25-2013, 08:36 PM
No land invasion, that's for certain.

That's quite correct, a no fly zone is also out of the question. https://medium.com/war-is-boring/8ac99096a080

An air blockade could work?

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:38 PM
You beat me to it! Really what should it matter it is like a foreigner labeling himself as "Alberta1" when his ancestors had nothing to do with building the province. I can move to Syria and call myself "Syria1" or Mexico "Mexico-city1" and change by force whatever I feel is not right?

ariel
08-25-2013, 08:52 PM
You beat me to it! Really what should it matter it is like a foreigner labeling himself as "Alberta1" when his ancestors had nothing to do with building the province. I can move to Syria and call myself "Syria1" or Mexico "Mexico-city1" and change by force whatever I feel is not right?

alberta1 is legal immigrant, these mujahidins are invaders and have nothing to do with syria.

ALL
08-25-2013, 08:59 PM
alberta1 is legal immigrant, these mujahidins are invaders and have nothing to do with syria.

I have a different perspective a "legal immigrant" and "invader" who hate everything your society and culture stand for, is the same in my books, one is just being more open.

StonyArabia
08-25-2013, 09:08 PM
I have a different perspective a "legal immigrant" and "invader" who hate everything your society and culture stand for, is the same in my books, one is just being more open.

I hate no one and Iam liberal, rather its you have prejudice against Muslims.

Sblast
08-25-2013, 09:31 PM
My interpretation of the chemical weapons attack is that Assad has been winning for the a while now will several successful campaigns in Homs, Damascus, and Aleppo so what would he gain from using chemical weapons?He's already winning so he knows that if the chemical weapons are used U.S. will almost definitely intervene and he doesn't want that. The rebels with this knowledge probably set them off and blamed the government and since the west is so quick to believe them, the U.S. wants to attack. Unjustly so. However that may not stop the U.S. this time. I fear they might actually get in to another war in the middle east yet again.

Reminds me of a Eliezer Yudkowsky anecdote concerning speculations about one's rationality and control. I can't find it, but it ends with amusingly ending where (obviously) reality owes nothing to lazy speculations. Rationality and situation control are not a given.

Concerning "American imperialism" and influence in the region, I didn't know it's the only superpower capable of or actually doing it :lol:.

Al-Jazeara (http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/08/2013823155635125544.html) (Senior Political Analyst, "if it was proven that Assad did use chemical weapons en masse, then President Obama does have a major strategic challenge to attend to, whether he likes it or not") have different speculations as well as other Arab news outlets, ranging from the rebels smuggling chemicals from Turkey and using them, groups within Syria's army that do not obey Assad, to deterring the west and neighboring countries. Currently it seems the publicly available evidence are insufficient to determine blame.

Chemical agents of sorts seems plausible given medical reports (http://www.msf.org/article/syria-thousands-suffering-neurotoxic-symptoms-treated-hospitals-supported-msf). The limited UN delegation will most probably not arrive on time given Syrian restrictions maybe too late (http://news.sky.com/story/1132856/syria-allows-un-visit-to-chemical-attack-site), which at the bottom line maybe doesn't matter regarding an attack on the chemical weapons depots to avoid further usage by rebels or Assad.

ALL
08-25-2013, 09:42 PM

You realize that you have a paradox, that you admit to being liberal and broad minded and all compassionate[non prejudice] but that some of the groups in opposition to the Syrian regime do not share your ideals? You think you would last very long telling the hardened radicals in Syria you are liberal?

Furnace
08-25-2013, 11:05 PM

A liberal muslim in the current age forms an oxymoron, it goes against the teachings of the Qur'an.

Thus you are technically not a muslim in the true sense.

rashka
08-25-2013, 11:17 PM
:fwhat:

I am not pro sunni I dont even know what is that shit I dont understand the world of complex religeous subtypes of the islamism, but I dont understand how people can be so insensible this.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXo-N8LGuc&feature=related
And yet claim it is all fake.....
Oh great god, this is just horrible and this happened last fall? Why can't they all just stop?

rashka
08-25-2013, 11:23 PM
I am not surprised...

rashka
08-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Some want balkanization of their region,
What does that mean?

Formozgan
08-25-2013, 11:28 PM

Why do you Israelis have this hubris? Was not it enough in WWII when 6 millions of you were turned into soap? Where were your warrior skills then? Hezbollah bastardized the IDF quite easily. You think a real army like Syria is going to have much more problems? Please be serious.

You are not invincible. I doubt your so called state will survive more than 15 years from now on. If Israel had a threat of "revolutionaries" from inside (just like Syria) the IDF would already be destroyed by now.

Anonymous211
08-26-2013, 02:28 AM
http://imaginaction.pbworks.com/f/Baghdad.JPG

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Why do you Israelis have this hubris? Was not it enough in WWII when 6 millions of you were turned into soap? Where were your warrior skills then? Hezbollah bastardized the IDF quite easily. You think a real army like Syria is going to have much more problems? Please be serious.

You are not invincible. I doubt your so called state will survive more than 15 years from now on. If Israel had a threat of "revolutionaries" from inside (just like Syria) the IDF would already be destroyed by now.

They weren't armed or backed by a superpower back then. Also, if Israel doesn't exist 15 years from now it will be because they had united with Palestine which I honestly don't know will happen.

Balkanization just refers to how the Balkans were split up from a few countries to many countries. In Syria it would probably result in Alawites having their own nation, Kurds having some control in the North east, and Arabs gaining control of the majority of Syria. That would leave the christians under the mercy of Arabs and Kurds, because Alawites are the only ones who ever stood up for us.

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 02:54 AM
^ Southern Syria, especially the Southeast or the Syrian Desert should have never went to Syria. Your people the Christians(Maronites) prosecuted the Druze, until they rebelled and allied with the Turks becoming their overlords. Also the regions of Southern Syria were ignored and marginalized by the Assad government. Balkanization is the only solution to the conflict.

alb0zfinest
08-26-2013, 02:55 AM
Third option. But I really hope they don't get involved at all.

Proctor
08-26-2013, 03:01 AM
If the US invades syria, I will personally write a letter to the obama administration telling them to fuck themselves.

Mortimer
08-26-2013, 03:03 AM
hopefully not. but i would back it up if it comes out the syrians really used chemical weapons and i want peace and prosperity there not civil war

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 03:05 AM
They weren't armed or backed by a superpower back then. Also, if Israel doesn't exist 15 years from now it will be because they had united with Palestine which I honestly don't know will happen.

Balkanization just refers to how the Balkans were split up from a few countries to many countries. In Syria it would probably result in Alawites having their own nation, Kurds having some control in the North east, and Arabs gaining control of the majority of Syria. That would leave the christians under the mercy of Arabs and Kurds, because Alawites are the only ones who ever stood up for us.
Alawites are Arabs and see themselves as such...Assad's government is Baathist aka Arab nationalist with socialist elements. Not all Christians in Syria are Assyrians but, there are also Arab Christians who proudly identify as Arab...

Proctor
08-26-2013, 03:05 AM
hopefully not. but i would back it up if it comes out the syrians really used chemical weapons and i want peace and prosperity there not civil war

The US invading ANOTHER country would only lead to more death and bullshit, I think we should stay the fuck out. Have we learned nothing from Iraq and Afghanistan?!?!

1stLightHorse
08-26-2013, 03:15 AM
God bless America and if you don't love 'Murica then God's wrath be on you all because he loves America and hates you.

But seriously...I don't know if they would invade as such. The united states has a lot of fantastic new weapons that i've been hearing about around my place of work, mostly ballistic missiles but a whole variety of other crazy stuff. They need to try some of these out right now and Syrians seem to fit the bill. It's essential to continue the R&D...and if that means at the expense of Syrian men, women and children then God bless America and God bless the Syrian casualties.

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 03:16 AM
Alawites are Arabs and see themselves as such...Assad's government is Baathist aka Arab nationalist with socialist elements. Not all Christians in Syria are Assyrians but, there are also Arab Christians who proudly identify as Arab...

The reason Turkmens and Circassians hate Assad. Most Turkmens and Circassians oppose him and see him as an oppressor. However many Circassians have left to Russia from Syria, because their areas have seen violence and mayhem. They also are targeted for not being Arab, and being Sunni Muslims make it worse. The Turkmens who are also Sunni are relying on Turkish aide. Interesting the Druze are not fond of Assad as well a great portion of them though them being Arabs. However remaining well neutral.

This is so true of what we have to go through He said that Turkmen had "suffered for 40 years" under the Assad regime, explaining that Hafez al-Assad "took our lands [...] banned our language and stopped us from learning about our history and culture. He stripped us of our rights and changed our villages' names into Arabic names"

The same can be said about the Circassians as well.

http://www.fairobserver.com/article/syrian-turkmen-pursuit-new-syrian-identity

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 03:21 AM
The reason Turkmens and Circassians hate Assad. Most Turkmens and Circassians oppose him and see him as an oppressor. However many Circassians have left to Russia from Syria, because their areas have seen violence and mayhem. They also are targeted for not being Arab, and being Sunni Muslims make it worse. The Turkmens who are also Sunni are relying on Turkish aide. Interesting the Druze are not fond of Assad as well a great portion of them though them being Arabs.

This is so true of what we have to go through He said that Turkmen had "suffered for 40 years" under the Assad regime, explaining that Hafez al-Assad "took our lands [...] banned our language and stopped us from learning about our history and culture. He stripped us of our rights and changed our villages' names into Arabic names"

The same can be said about the Circassians as well.

http://www.fairobserver.com/article/syrian-turkmen-pursuit-new-syrian-identity

Turkmens are also oppressed by the current regime in Iraq by both the central government and the Kurdish regional government, for being Sunnis and non-Kurdish respectively...Recently, there was a proposition to include Kirkuk, the cultural center and most populated city of Turkmens in Iraq to make it part of Iraqi Kurdistan...
In my opinion, Iraqi Kurdistan should've never been created because it fosters separatist movements by Kurds and non-Kurdish people in the regions are very oppressed...

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Turkmens are also oppressed by the current regime in Iraq by both the central government and the Kurdish regional government, for being Sunnis and non-Kurdish respectively...Recently, there was a proposition to include Kirkuk, the cultural center and most populated city of Turkmens in Iraq to make it part of Iraqi Kurdistan...
In my opinion, Iraqi Kurdistan should've never been created because it fosters separatist movements by Kurds and non-Kurdish people in the regions are very oppressed...

Indeed, the Kurdish regional government began to expel minorities or change their ethnicity to being Kurds. The Sunni Turkmens are indeed oppressed on both levels. The central government of Iraq also can not control the Sunni Northwest and West region as the people don't want to, since you have the Syrian Desert tribes who actually managed to stand their ground and are de facto independent and have strong tribal links into Southeast Syria, well the Sunni Arabs in the North have also done the same. The formation of Iraqi Kurdistan is what is leading to Balkanization, and the war in Iraq has very close link to Syria, and now Syria's conflict is sharpens the sectarian divide.

Armand_Duval
08-26-2013, 03:44 AM
The US invading ANOTHER country would only lead to more death and bullshit, I think we should stay the fuck out. Have we learned nothing from Iraq and Afghanistan?!?!

It is really a tragedy how are all those children being slaughtered but you are maybe right, those ppl are worst than animals and it is hard to understand their costumes and their means so it is sad but maybe they have to be left alone and let God to make his will.

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 03:46 AM
^ Southern Syria, especially the Southeast or the Syrian Desert should have never went to Syria. Your people the Christians(Maronites) prosecuted the Druze, until they rebelled and allied with the Turks becoming their overlords. Also the regions of Southern Syria were ignored and marginalized by the Assad government. Balkanization is the only solution to the conflict.

The desert region in Syria was inhabited by ancient Arameans who are obviously connected to the Syriacs. I don't care all too much for that because the modern syrian state is not a representation of Arameans and Syriacs but of Levantine Arabs. If there were a Syriac state, it should belong to them. Also, there is plenty of desert around eastern jordan and western iraq for bedouins to wander.

The Christian maronites did start taking land from the druze and started the war but the druze ended it with a massacre in the 1860's. I don't see how this is on topic though.

They are Levantine Arabs. They know they are different from the real arabs in the peninsula, and know they are mixed with other people like the Byzantine-Arabs and Crusaders.They may see themselves as arab in a cultural term, however religiously they are becoming more and more antagonistic towards sunni's(specifically the ones that support Saudi Arabia and Qatar). They are obviously going to identify with Iraqi shia first and foremost and then Iranians.

Also, I don't agree with the term Assyrian for Syriacs but I understand what you mean. I have stated before that the Greek Orthodox, Rum Orthodox, and Melkites are Roman Byzantine Arabs. They know that but it doesn't mean they are happy to hold hands with sunni's especially after one of their preists or bishops was kidnapped and killed by the rebels. The Sunni Arabs have shown time and again that they will kill a Byzantine Arab christian for his religion. The Byzantine Arab christians such as Michel Aflaq thought Arab nationalism would stop persecution against them but later on in his life he accepted that Sunni Arabs would never fully treat christians as equals.

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Indeed, the Kurdish regional government began to expel minorities or change their ethnicity to being Kurds. The Sunni Turkmens are indeed oppressed on both levels. The central government of Iraq also can not control the Sunni Northwest and West region as the people don't want to, since you have the Syrian Desert tribes who actually managed to stand their ground and are de facto independent and have strong tribal links into Southeast Syria, well the Sunni Arabs in the North have also done the same. The formation of Iraqi Kurdistan is what is leading to Balkanization, and the war in Iraq has very close link to Syria, and now Syria's conflict is sharpens the sectarian divide.
Yes, the middle-east has been one messed up region since the Ottoman Empire's dissolution. Different ethnicities, religious groups and people of different cultural backgrounds inhabit the area and yet the Sykes-Picot agreement divided the region in such a way where all the nations created remain mixed of different people. The so-called Middle-eastern dispute regarding Israel and Palestine would've been non-existent if Europeans hadn't aspired for colonisation of the region, there would be way less violence in the region and all ethnic and religious groups would've lived in harmony like they did for centuries before...

alb0zfinest
08-26-2013, 03:50 AM
If the US invades syria, I will personally write a letter to the obama administration telling them to fuck themselves.

Lol If you decide to write that letter, make sure that In your will you leave everything to me :laugh:

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 03:51 AM

Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon were doomed from the start. While Arab nationalism can cure some of the ails of the sectarian divides, religious and ethnic associated violence will always be on the horizon. There is too much tension. Between Assyrians and Kurds over Northern Iraq, between Baathists and arab gulf loyalists, between muslims and christians, Arabs and Kurds, Kurds and Turks, Turks and Arabs. Its all going to bite innocent civilians of any group in the ass after this war spreads.

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 03:57 AM
The desert region in Syria was inhabited by ancient Arameans who are obviously connected to the Syriacs. I don't care all too much for that because the modern syrian state is not a representation of Arameans and Syriacs but of Levantine Arabs. If there were a Syriac state, it should belong to them. Also, there is plenty of desert around eastern jordan and western iraq for bedouins to wander.

Nope the Syrian Desert was land of the Nabateans, Midianite, and Saifitic peoples. They were pagan, and in fact the Safitic and Nabateans were often at odds with the Ghassanids who were Christians, well the Midianite just got assimilated into the pagan communities. These people spoke Northern Arabian language which is similar to Aramaic but they are not Aramaic. Frankly all of Jordan, Southeast Syria and Western Iraq is our land, and our tribes are united by blood, bond, and culture.

The Christian maronites did start taking land from the druze and started the war but the druze ended it with a massacre in the 1860's. I don't see how this is on topic though.

Well I am saying that the Christians have certainly prosecuted non-Christian communities, and even today Druze and Christians don't really get along. Indeed the Maronites started taking land and trying to exert their dominion on the Druze, and the Druze felt oppressed and rebelled. This continues to this day.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israeli-arab-town-erupts-in-christian-druze-riots-1.278301

Arab nationalism would stop persecution against them but later on in his life he accepted that Sunni Arabs would never fully treat christians as equals.

It's complex but Christian Bedouins are seen as equals, however other Christian groups are not for they are always prejudiced and antagonistic toward us, and hate us for no reason. Frankly the Akeesh tribe in Jordan is in fact sister tribe of my mom's and they are all Greek Orthodox. Shias don't at least those who take Shiaism seriously look at Iraq.

Shah-Jehan
08-26-2013, 03:58 AM
They are Levantine Arabs. They know they are different from the real arabs in the peninsula, and know they are mixed with other people like the Byzantine-Arabs and Crusaders.They may see themselves as arab in a cultural term, however religiously they are becoming more and more antagonistic towards sunni's(specifically the ones that support Saudi Arabia and Qatar). They are obviously going to identify with Iraqi shia first and foremost and then Iranians.
I know that they are Levantine Arabs and identify as such and are different than peninsular Arabs but, they identify with the Arab nation and speak Arabic, therefore they are Arabs, no matter their religious background...

Also, I don't agree with the term Assyrian for Syriacs but I understand what you mean. I have stated before that the Greek Orthodox, Rum Orthodox, and Melkites are Roman Byzantine Arabs. They know that but it doesn't mean they are happy to hold hands with sunni's especially after one of their preists or bishops was kidnapped and killed by the rebels. The Sunni Arabs have shown time and again that they will kill a Byzantine Arab christian for his religion. The Byzantine Arab christians such as Michel Aflaq thought Arab nationalism would stop persecution against them but later on in his life he accepted that Sunni Arabs would never fully treat christians as equals.
Sunni Arabs constitute the majority yes, but, in your previous post, you've wrote in such a way that you've excluded Alawites from the Arab nation. On the Michel Aflaq part, no, he never gave up on Arab nationalism/Baathism and he viewed Islam as an integral part of Arab identity and a proof of Arab genius but, did not want to impose it on everyone in a religious manner. The only reason Baathism failed in Iraq is because most officials in the government were Sunnis and this alienated the majority Shia Arabs in Iraq. In fact, Michel Aflaq was such a hardcore Arab nationalist that he was even rumoured to have converted to Islam but, this is disputed and lacks evidence. BTW, I would like to know more about Syriacs...I thought they were the same as Assyrians...

StonyArabia
08-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon were doomed from the start. While Arab nationalism can cure some of the ails of the sectarian divides, religious and ethnic associated violence will always be on the horizon. There is too much tension. Between Assyrians and Kurds over Northern Iraq, between Baathists and arab gulf loyalists, between muslims and christians, Arabs and Kurds, Kurds and Turks, Turks and Arabs. Its all going to bite innocent civilians of any group in the ass after this war spreads.

True and I agree, because the borders are artificial and colonial in nature.

Pjeter Pan
08-26-2013, 04:01 AM
This is why America is a peice of shit country because they never mind their own fucking business always interfering with other countries troubles and making shit 10x worse, if only karma was real.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLorYphGNek

Armand_Duval
08-26-2013, 04:03 AM
I think US and NATO woundt do anything because if they invade it means more killings and after that they have to take care of the country and to deal with and to reeducate all those retrogradous morons is an impossible task and after all that, the US and the western wold ends up being the devil.

At least NATO should evacuate all the children and let all thise crazy dumb fuck muslims, rebels and gov to tear each other apart.

Proctor
08-26-2013, 04:03 AM
This is why America is a peice of shit country because they never mind their own fucking business always interfering with other countries troubles and making shit 10x worse, if only karma was real.

Karma for the US government, not the people. We don't get to "vote" on who we invade, I personally think our military should be dismantled and we should mind our own damn business.

Pjeter Pan
08-26-2013, 04:07 AM
Karma for the US government, not the people. We don't get to "vote" on who we invade, I personally think our military should be dismantled and we should mind our own damn business.
Of course not the people just the damn government. I wish all politicians think like you. USA has to stop thinking their the police of the world. the usa government think they rule the world.

alb0zfinest
08-26-2013, 04:10 AM

The irrational act of the U.S govt deciding to get involved in more wars doesn't really make it a piece of shit country. The amount of good the U.S has contributed outweighs the bad. By the way going by your standards over 40-50% of the countries in the world are pieces of shit or have been once in history......

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 04:11 AM
Nope the Syrian Desert was land of the Nabateans, Midianite, and Saifitic peoples. They were pagan, and in fact the Safitic and Nabateans were often at odds with the Ghassanids who were Christians, well the Midianite just got assimilated into the pagan communities. These people spoke Northern Arabian language which is similar to Aramaic but they are not Aramaic. Frankly all of Jordan, Southeast Syria and Western Iraq is our land, and our tribes are united by blood, bond, and culture.

Well I am saying that the Christians have certainly prosecuted non-Christian communities, and even today Druze and Christians don't really get along. Indeed the Maronites started taking land and trying to exert their dominion on the Druze, and the Druze felt oppressed and rebelled. This continues to this day.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israeli-arab-town-erupts-in-christian-druze-riots-1.278301

It's complex but Christian Bedouins are seen as equals, however other Christian groups are not for they are always prejudiced and antagonistic toward us, and hate us for no reason. Frankly the Akeesh tribe in Jordan is in fact sister tribe of my mom's and they are all Greek Orthodox. Shias don't at least those who take Shiaism seriously look at Iraq.

No, no Nabateans always had loose borders and sometimes even crossed in to living with Syriacs (take for example the how some Nabateans were rulers over Arameans and Syriacs). However if you were to make a modern country out of them Jordan would be pretty damn accurate representation of it.

It is complex because both the Arab Muslims and Arab christians are split down the middle in terms of how they tolerate one another. Among both groups are the tolerant and intolerant.

Pjeter Pan
08-26-2013, 04:18 AM
The irrational act of the U.S govt deciding to get involved in more wars doesn't really make it a piece of shit country. The amount of good the U.S has contributed outweighs the bad. By the way going by your standards over 40-50% of the countries in the world are pieces of shit or have been once in history......
USA has their own agenda i dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but its true they don't give a fuck about the Middle East or North Africa. They support terrorist, the rebels are the muslim brotherhood, trying to take over every Islam country one by one i mean look what they did too Libya.

Philo
08-26-2013, 10:33 AM
Probably a miniority, but apathy is popular in america, they are just too busy with the bread and circus.

Americans are not more apathetic than the rest of the world. Maybe dumber, but not more apathetic. Majority of the world don't care about war zones in places like Africa and the ME.

Yes Assad is an angel. I have said both groups are disgusting but if anyone is to blame is Assad no matter how people dice it. The rebels are divided into various factions.
But people know that if the rebels win Syria's gonna be a Sharia state. You make it sound like they are all evenly distributed but Jabhat al Nusra, in reality, is the strongest faction.

lol

The world does'nt care that kids are being slaughtered :picard2:

WWII has nothing to do with it. Are you even comparing civilians against the Wehrmacht? Dumb comparison.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Syrian_Army
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Air_Force

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_equipment_of_Israel#Combat_aircraft
Do you even know what kind of an Air Force Israel has? It's easily one of the top 5 Air Forces in the world.

BTW Your threat of revolutionaries already happened in 2 intifadas, Israel is still here.

They were citizens who had no fucking idea Germans were even going to invade their countries. Completely different situation here.

ariel
08-26-2013, 11:09 AM
I know that they are Levantine Arabs and identify as such and are different than peninsular Arabs but, they identify with the Arab nation and speak Arabic, therefore they are Arabs, no matter their religious background...

Sunni Arabs constitute the majority yes, but, in your previous post, you've wrote in such a way that you've excluded Alawites from the Arab nation. On the Michel Aflaq part, no, he never gave up on Arab nationalism/Baathism and he viewed Islam as an integral part of Arab identity and a proof of Arab genius but, did not want to impose it on everyone in a religious manner. The only reason Baathism failed in Iraq is because most officials in the government were Sunnis and this alienated the majority Shia Arabs in Iraq. In fact, Michel Aflaq was such a hardcore Arab nationalist that he was even rumoured to have converted to Islam but, this is disputed and lacks evidence. BTW, I would like to know more about Syriacs...I thought they were the same as Assyrians...

lol

syriac people not identity themselves as arabs.so are many christian lebanese.

interesting article about the christians of israel

Father Gabriel Nadaf: We’re Christains….Not Christain Arabs

Israeli Christians should not be classified as Arabs, since the historical ethnic background of Christians in Israel is a mix of Jewish, Greek, Roman, Assyrian & other such peoples all of whom were here long before the Arab Muslims showed up.

By Ryan Jones

Father Gabriel Nadaf, a Greek Orthodox priest from the area of Nazareth, continues to make headlines in the Israeli press for advocating a new alliance between local Jews and Christians in service to the State of Israel.

In an interview with Israeli website News1, Nadaf said that Christians are tired of living as dhimmis (second-class citizens) in the Muslim world, and are starting to understand that the Jewish state is their ticket out of that situation.

But Israel itself has been holding these Christians back, even if unwittingly.

According to Nadaf, Israel needs to stop classifying local Christians as “Arabs.” As he explained to News1, the historical ethnic background of Christians in Israel is a mix of Jewish, Greek, Roman, Assyrian and other such peoples all of whom were here long before the Arab Muslims showed up.

It is true that in the early decades of Israel’s rebirth a majority of local Christians threw their lot in with the Muslims, fearing the Jews didn’t stand a chance, and that the Christians would be punished as collaborators after Israel was defeated.

But that is all changing, and more and more Christians are openly identifying themselves with Israel, or as allies of Israel.

Take for instance the former South Lebanese Army (SLA), a powerful Christian militia that fought alongside the Israeli army during its years in Lebanon. Nadaf said that Israel’s abandonment of the SLA when it abruptly pulled out of Lebanon in 2000 was representative of its second major error when it comes to dealing with local Christians.

Israel has proved that Islam is not all powerful in this region, and can be defeated. And Israel has allies in this cause in the Christian communities across the Middle East. But Israel must inspire confidence in the Christians by standing unwaveringly at their side against the Muslim threat.

http://www.israelandstuff.com/father-gabriel-nadaf-were-christains-not-christain-arabs

and please stop with your ugly propaganda all over the forum...

Leliana
08-26-2013, 11:12 AM
It becomes more than clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim in disguise! :mad:

He directly or indirectly supports Muslim and Islamist fanatics all around the world: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the Islamists in Lybia, the Wahabits in Saudi-Arabia and now the terrorist djihadis and El-Kaida offsprings in Syria!

What a shampe for a once great nation. But then again, Multiculturalism ruins everything.

Philo
08-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, Christians in the ME are sick of Muslim opression.

Kiyant
08-26-2013, 11:14 AM
It becomes more than clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim in disguise! :mad:

He directly or indirectly supports Muslim and Islamist fanatics all around the world: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the Islamists in Lybia, the Wahabits in Saudi-Arabia and now the terrorist djihadis and El-Kaida offsprings in Syria!

What a shampe for a once great nation. But then again, Multiculturalism ruins everything.

You know that the Republicans would do the same......

Leliana
Because they have become rotten from within.

Philo

They would'nt stab Mubarak in the back.

Acquisitor
08-26-2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4421738,00.html

Only 9% of Americans think Obama sould act now while 25% would back intervention if reports that Assad used chemical weapons are confirmed, Reuters/Ipsos survey shows

Kiyant
08-26-2013, 11:17 AM
They would'nt stab Mubarak in the back.
There were two republicans in egypt and said that they disagree with the Army.

ariel
08-26-2013, 11:20 AM

you are always support the radical side.both in egypt and syria.

abd el fatah al-sisi are real egyptian patriotic men and he are the best option for egypt.

Philo
08-26-2013, 11:21 AM

Who were they?

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Because they have become rotten from within.

Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul are the only two I've seen espouse an isolationist foreign policy and criticize arming the rebels. Acutally they were also the first U.S. politicians I've heard waning about the persecution of christians in syria.

Kiyant
08-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Ron Paul and his son Rand Paul are the only two I've seen espouse an isolationist foreign policy and criticize arming the rebels. Acutally they were also the first U.S. politicians I've heard waning about the persecution of christians in syria.

I really like Ron Paul he was the best candidate for the Republicans but i dont think the republican voters like a man like him....

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I really like Ron Paul he was the best candidate for the Republicans but i dont think the republican voters like a man like him....

Actually, a lot of Republicans I knew favored him over Romney. I think Romney only won as Republican candidate because the government wants someone they can control.

Kiyant
08-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Actually, a lot of Republicans I knew favored him over Romney. I think Romney only won as Republican candidate because the government wants someone they can control.
I think its more because Romney was more famous and is a great economist....

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 04:14 PM
I think its more because Romney was more famous and is a great economist....

You might find this interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDJ6Ay4QMw

Philo
08-26-2013, 04:37 PM

These 2 don't go together. If you're an isolationist you don't care about human rights in other countries.

MarkyMark
08-26-2013, 07:12 PM
These 2 don't go together. If you're an isolationist you don't care about human rights in other countries.

They do go together. Awareness is not the same as involvement. He was warning people to stay out of it because he doesn't like Assad but he doesn't want the christians persecuted either and is aware of Islamist factions among the rebels. He used these two facts to explain how there is no situation where americans would gain anything so they should just isolate themselves. Also isolationism is the act of not getting involved, not talking about current events.

Philo
08-26-2013, 07:34 PM
They do go together. Awareness is not the same as involvement. He was warning people to stay out of it because he doesn't like Assad but he doesn't want the christians persecuted either and is aware of Islamist factions among the rebels. He used these two facts to explain how there is no situation where americans would gain anything so they should just isolate themselves. Also isolationism is the act of not getting involved, not talking about current events.

So basically he warned US citizens not to go to Syria? That's normal for any country.