PDA

View Full Version : "Don’t Ignore Race in Christopher Lane’s Murder"

Smaland
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
http://timeopinions.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/03832607.jpg?w=260
Christopher Lane, an Australian who was attending East Central University in Oklahoma on a baseball scholarship. He was recently murdered by three teenagers in a thrill killing. Photo: "EAST CENTRAL UNIVERSITY / HANDOUT / EPA"

This opinion piece would be standard for a White nationalist website, but it is nothing less than extraordinary that it was published in Time magazine, part of the mainstream media.

So, it’s just fake to pretend that the association of young black men with violence comes out of thin air. Young black men murder 14 times more than young white men. If the kinds of things I just mentioned were regularly done by whites, it’d be trumpeted as justification for being scared to death of them.

Full opinion column (http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/?iid=ent-main-mostpop2)

Pontios
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Nope... It's not racism, it was blacks that killed a white person... not the other way around... If it was the other way around, then it's a different story... :rolleyes:

(Sarcasm by the way)

Tropico
08-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Can't deny he's right.

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Hate the media saying it was random. This was far from random. Why are white Americans such pussies? I guess I blame society. All my teachers were liberal trash since I began school so I guess most Whites were brainwashed since they were born.

Pontios
08-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Hate the media saying it was random. This was far from random. Why are white Americans such pussies? I guess I blame society. All my teachers were liberal trash since I began school so I guess most Whites were brainwashed since they were born.

Perhaps. I used to be a liberal myself because of this. :lol: At school all we were told is this propaganda.

Melina
08-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Perhaps. I used to be a liberal myself because of this. :lol: At school all we were told is this propaganda.

You got that right. Most of my teachers were incompetent. A nigger at my second grade class hit me with a newspaper because according to her I wasn't paying attention to class. That bitch is the prime reason why I want to live to see the day this society destroy itself.