PDA

View Full Version : CODE of CONDUCT For The Citizen Solders of A WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Sol Invictus
10-08-2009, 09:44 AM
1. I am a citizen of the State of _________, serving in the militia. I am prepared to give my life to guard and protect my homeland, our common law rights, liberties and way of life. This service is a duty of my citizenship.

2. I will keep and maintain the uniform, equipment, and weaponry necessary to perform the duties prescribed for the militia of ______and will be prepared to mobilize quickly.

3. I will train in the necessary skills to perform my duty as outlined in the National Militia standards and maintain proficiency in the same.

4. I will never forget that I am a citizen of the State of __________, and through her, of these United States. I am responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principles that made this country free. I will strive to lead an exemplary life and never, by action or statement, bring discredit to the militia, my country, or my fellow countrymen.

5. In all cases, I shall endeavor to inform and urge all citizens to return to the Constitutional Republic our forefathers envisioned.

6. I will stand by or come to the aid of my brothers of the militia with whatever means necessary and without question or concern for my own well-being to ensure due process of law as stated in the Constitution.

7. I will never misuse my position in the militia for financial or personal gain, nor will I engage in any activity subversive to the militia.

8. I will never surrender of my own free will. If, in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they have the means to resist.

9. If am captured, I will continue to resist by all means possible. I will make every effort to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

10. Should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only my name, rank, and date of birth. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to the United States and it's citizens or harmful to their continued struggle for liberty and freedom.

11. Should I become a prisoner of war, I will keep my faith with my fellow prisoners, and accept no favors from the enemy. I will give no information nor take part in any action that might be harmful to my comrades. If I am a senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will support them in every way.