PDA

View Full Version : Population Growth of Muslims compare to Others

MarkyMark
08-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Population Growth in Syria-

http://www.populstat.info/Asia/syriac.htm

In the year 1900, Syria had a population of close to 1 million. Today Syria has a population of 24 million. 17 million of those Syrians are Sunni Arabs, 3 million are Alawites are other Shi'ites, and about 2 million are Christians.

Compare this to the population growth of the United States of America-

http://www.populstat.info/Americas/usac.htm

In the year 1900, America had a population of around 77.5 million. Today America has a a population of around 305 million.

With that said the Muslims of Syria increased by more than 17 times their original amount over the span of 113 whereas none of the other populations in Syria even came near to that. For example in the year 1920, Christians comprised 25% of Syria in a population rising to 2 million. That means there were half a million back in the 1920's and today they are 2 million and have only grown by 4 times of what they used to be.

Contrast the growth of Muslims to the growth of America where the population increased by 5.8 times of what it originally was over the span of 113 years. We must also take in to account the fact that there were many immigrant groups coming to America so technically they should increased more than Muslims did, but that isn't the case.

Knock yourself out- http://www.populstat.info/

Picture not relevant-
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/isselee/isselee1106/isselee110600328/9749891-scottish-fold-cat-9-and-a-half-months-old-standing-in-front-of-white-background.jpg

MarkyMark
08-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Bump

Gorštak
08-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Still almost 40% of entire world population are Indians and Chinese;)
Birth rate in entire world should be controlled, lol.

MarkyMark
08-28-2013, 07:59 PM
True. Indians and Chinese are the worst of the worst when it comes to population.

Gorštak
08-28-2013, 08:07 PM
If I'm remember corectly, from 2001 to 2011 number of inhabitants of India increased for a number as much as Brasil have inhabitants in total.
And Brasil is fifth state in the world by number of people:icon_smile:
But fuck negative thread if there is no term "Muslims" in title:lol:

MarkyMark
08-28-2013, 08:16 PM
If I'm remember corectly, from 2001 to 2011 number of inhabitants of India increased for a number as much as Brasil have inhabitants in total.
And Brasil is fifth state in the world by number of people:icon_smile:
But fuck negative thread if there is no term "Muslims" in title:lol:

Everyone already knows about the overpopulation of Indians and Chinese. However some argue that Muslims don't overpopulate, so this is what I'm trying to prove.

Pleurat
08-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Allah will help us to conquer the world!

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Everyone already knows about the overpopulation of Indians and Chinese. However some argue that Muslims don't overpopulate, so this is what I'm trying to prove.

Who said Muslims don't overpopulate?

Whatever the stats are fact is the least reproducing race is the white race and they are at the same time phenotypically the most recessive race.

Philo
08-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Yep, Muslims have a lack of condoms..

blogen
08-28-2013, 08:30 PM
The Future of the Global Muslim Population - 2010-2030 (http://www.pewforum.org/files/2011/01/FutureGlobalMuslimPopulation-WebPDF-Feb10.pdf)

source: Pew Research Center (http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/)

Gorštak
08-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Yep, Muslims have a lack of condoms..

Your family is more numerous than mine:worried1:

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Isn't it interesting that Jews as Muslims reproduce a lot of children yet Jews are a minority in the world. Perhaps its not only about reproduction rates but that Muslims proselityze while Jews don't accept converts.

Balmung
08-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Numerous muslims can actually benefit the world more than numerous East Asians. Just think about it. How many cold unsheltered people out there in the world. The muslims (the arab ones atleast) can use their insane hair growth to provide the world with a cheap wool replacement. If Arabs get into the hair donating buisness WE'RE ALL FUCKED.

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Numerous muslims can actually benefit the world more than numerous East Asians. Just think about it. How many cold unsheltered people out there in the world. The muslims (the arab ones atleast) can use their insane hair growth to provide the world with a cheap wool replacement. If Arabs get into the hair donating buisness WE'RE ALL FUCKED.

You're so ignorant and have no knowledge on human anthropology. Arabians are known for their lack of body hair growth.

Balmung
08-28-2013, 09:34 PM
You're so ignorant and have no knowleadge on human anthropology. Arabians are known for their lack of body hair growth.

........lol wait you were serious?

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 09:35 PM
........lol wait you were serious?
What would you know? I live in Arabia and I have read classifications from anthropologists regarding Arabians.
Its the Iranians who are hairy. Hairiness is more of a West Asian trait rather than a Southwest Asian trait.

Balmung
08-28-2013, 09:42 PM
What would you know? I live in Arabia and I have read classifications from anthropologists regarding Arabians.
Its the Iranians who are hairy. Hairiness is more of a West Asian trait rather than a Southwest Asian trait.

Anthropology has shit to do with hair growth. Arabians have more body hair growth than any other. Including the Southern Europeans. I have no clue what side of the world you live in where they are known as having lack of body hair, because here they have more than everyone.

The totem pole of hairy goes like this from least to greatest.

East Asians
Africans
Northern Europeans/East Europeans
Southern Europeans
Arabs

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Anthropology has shit to do with hair growth. Arabians have more body hair growth than any other. Including the Southern Europeans. I have no clue what side of the world you live in where they are known as having lack of body hair, because here they have more than everyone.

The totem pole of hairy goes like this from least to greatest.

East Asians
Africans
Northern Europeans/East Europeans
Southern Europeans
Arabs

Hair growth is a genetic trait.

My list of least to greatest:

East Asians
South Asians
Africans
North Europeans
Arabians
South Europeans
Anatolian/Caucasians
Iranians/ pakistani

Philo
08-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Your family is more numerous than mine:worried1:
lol. Isolated case ;)

Shah-Jehan
08-28-2013, 09:54 PM
lol. Isolated case ;)

I only have a brother too...

Balmung
08-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Hair growth is a genetic trait.

My list of least to greatest:

East Asians
South Asians
Africans
North Europeans
Arabians
South Europeans
Anatolian/Caucasians
Iranians/ pakistani

How are Southern Europeans hairier than Arabians? especially when they have components from other parts of Europe like Italy does? and aren't all meds, and your South Asian is out of place! Indians are some hairy fuckers! and for sure far hairier than Africans.

Philo
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM
I only have a brother too...

http://i.qkme.me/3oe0gn.jpg

orangepulp
08-28-2013, 10:08 PM
How are Southern Europeans hairier than Arabians? especially when they have components from other parts of Europe like Italy does? and aren't all meds, and your South Asian is out of place! Indians are some hairy fuckers! and for sure far hairier than Africans.

I am talking about experience. I see different type of people everyday in my life since I have lived in ethnically diverse places.
Regarding the hairiness of South Euros, they are significantly West Asian. West Asians are the hairiest race, this could be the reason why they are hairier.

Check out these Indians:

http://blogs.pjstar.com/eye/files/2013/03/kumbh027.jpg

Anglojew
08-28-2013, 10:26 PM
While you're correct in your opinion of rapid Muslim growth rates, thanks largely to western Healthcare, many Syrian Christians have had to flee in that timeframe. Also you're not taking into account US immigration. The situation is even more dire given this and the thought that most of the increase are from cousin marriages in Muslim countries eg inbreds.

EyeOfTheTiger
04-27-2014, 05:17 PM
lol. iran's fertillity rate stands on 1.8%, same goes with turkey with 1.9%, and caucasian muslims having less than 2%.