PDA

View Full Version : New 9/11 Footage Surfaces

Sol Invictus
10-09-2009, 12:17 AM
http://thecameraplanetarchive.magnify.net/video/Over-There-NYT

Paperwork flying down like snowflakes thousands of yards away, and yet they found the passport of the highjackers in the debri… what a joke.

Beorn
10-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Cor! That plane don't half wallop into that tower! But VA, the video does show the paper coming down as whole. I know it is asking much to assume that a passport would survive the internal fireball and the external fires of the tower, but if a piece of paper can float down for a passer-by to read the text, then surely a passport could.

Sol Invictus
10-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Cor! That plane don't half wallop into that tower! But VA, the video does show the paper coming down as whole. I know it is asking much to assume that a passport would survive the internal fireball and the external fires of the tower, but if a piece of paper can float down for a passer-by to read the text, then surely a passport could.

I understand where you are coming from, but the papers flying out of a gaping wound in the building be sucked out by the force of wind (supposedly also in an inferno hot enough to melt steel but leave paper completely intact). I doubt that a passport, sitting in a luggage compartment, surrounded by hundreds of tons of jet fuel should magically leap through an inferno and land right next to the towers. It just doesn't make sense.