PDA

View Full Version : Entertain me, peasants!

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Last night I was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in my right lung. Hospitals are boring. If I die, I don't want to die bored. Ask me questions, post funny pictures, etc.

Begin!

Shah-Jehan
08-30-2013, 07:35 PM
can you speak German?

Acquisitor
08-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Last night I was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in my right lung. Hospitals are boring. If I die, I don't want to die bored. Ask me questions, post funny pictures, etc.

Begin!

here is a rude joke.

(from Russia with love)

A patient visits a doctor and hears he has AIDS, so he asks the doctor:

"what kind of a treatment do you recommend for this disease?"

the doctor thinks for a while and says:

"mnnn try taking mud baths"

the patient looks excited and says:

"wow cool, will that help???"

the doctor shakes his head and says:

"mnn no, but your body will get used to the soil..."

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 07:39 PM
My mom taught me a bit of German when I was a kid, but I forgot most of it due to lack of practice. I've started relearning it over the last few weeks, now that my work schedule has changed and I have more free time.

Elsa
08-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Why did you decide to come back to Apricity?

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 07:45 PM
I hadn't thought about this place for years. I found a reference to this forum while Googling something else, so I decided to log in and see what was happening.

Loki
08-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Last night I was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in my right lung.

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that :(

Do you know what caused it?

Shah-Jehan
08-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Do you think American is an ethnicity like some people think?

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that :(

Do you know what caused it?

I'm assuming it was an international Jewish conspiracy. :p

Honestly, we don't know. Usually it's older people or people who have spent 12 hours sitting on a plane or something. I'm young, healthy, and active. I literally had no symptoms until yesterday afternoon when my back started to hurt above my right kidney. I assumed it was a kidney stone, but it turned out to be this.

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Do you think American is an ethnicity like some people think?

No. American, Canadian, Mexican, Brazilian, etc. are nationalities, not ethnicities. The New World doesn't work the same as the Old World.

Shah-Jehan
08-30-2013, 07:54 PM
No. American, Canadian, Mexican, Brazilian, etc. are nationalities, not ethnicities. The New World doesn't work the same as the Old World.
IK but, some members here think American is an ethnic identity:laugh:

Tifa Lockhart
08-30-2013, 08:04 PM
That is very painful, no one wants to die, I hope you can live. Well lets begin.
What will you like to do if your trapped in a box? I wonder.. Because my old toys are trapped in a box, how will you feel?
Funny pictures.. I got it!
http://cdn.lolzbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny_picdump_132_640_12.jpg

Loki
08-30-2013, 08:19 PM
What is the prognosis? Do you expect to recover fully?

Balmung
08-30-2013, 08:21 PM
IK but, some members here think American is an ethnic identity:laugh:

Well lets be honest here. There are many members here who will say the same thing about European countries. That one Italian guy said Italian is not an ethnicity and neither is French. Some will say the same about the British.

Everyone needs to make up their minds.

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 08:34 PM
What is the prognosis? Do you expect to recover fully?

I should be just fine. I just have to rest for a few days and take blood thinners for a few months.

Blackout
08-30-2013, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcztgMsbHjI

CrystalMaiden
08-30-2013, 09:11 PM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6079/6139450820_92a37c859b_z.jpg

Don Arb
08-30-2013, 09:20 PM
I thought u were joking men, well dont worry its not serious, my uncle have teh same problem, enjoy life dont think about death.

Manifest Destiny
08-30-2013, 10:13 PM
I thought u were joking men, well dont worry its not serious, my uncle have teh same problem, enjoy life dont think about death.

It actually is serious. I honestly could have died had they not found it.

Blackout
08-30-2013, 10:15 PM
It actually is serious. I honestly could have died had they not found it.

Dresden, i really hope you get better. Your definitely in my prayers. Just out of curiosity do you think about the afterlife at all?

Manifest Destiny
08-31-2013, 12:58 AM
Dresden, i really hope you get better. Your definitely in my prayers. Just out of curiosity do you think about the afterlife at all?

Thank you. I appreciate it. The fact that they caught it before I had a stroke or heart attack is a good thing. It means I'm not at too much risk now. It still hurts, though.

I have thought about the afterlife in the past, but not regarding this issue. I came to the hospital assuming that I'd be suffering from something minor, like a sore back or kidney stone. I wasn't expecting something so potentially deadly. If I do die, I'll hopefully spend all eternity haunting certain members here... :p

Proctor
08-31-2013, 01:30 AM
Hope you get better soon man!

Blackout
08-31-2013, 01:48 AM
If I do die, I'll hopefully spend all eternity haunting certain members here... :p

Hah! Hopefully it wont come to that! ;)

Manifest Destiny
08-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Hah! Hopefully it wont come to that! ;)

I just got home from the hospital. It looks like certain people are safe from my haunting...unless I have a bad reaction to the blood thinners or something.

Blackout
08-31-2013, 08:17 PM
I just got home from the hospital. It looks like certain people are safe from my haunting...unless I have a bad reaction to the blood thinners or something.

Hah! Good to hear! ;)

To celebrate, here's a film:

An American Haunting (2005)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg0NjYzOTUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODkyMDMyMQ@@._ V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-1743-An-American-Haunting

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxcfXDBqpUQ