PDA

View Full Version : Adoption of AIDS/HIV Children

Ultra
08-31-2013, 12:19 AM
I got reminded the other day of when I heard about ladies on the radio adopting AIDS/HIV infected African Negro children, to feel humane and good about themselves. Do you think it is right? They actually said they had the oppurtunity to adopt healthy ones, but felt sorry for the AIDS ones and adopted themselves instead.

I myself see great health risks in this, if kids get hurt in daycare and early school etc and future risk of these Africans HIV children becoming rapists, since they are overrepresented as perpetrators in sexual crimes here in Sweden at least. That makes it double damage to the rape victim. :(

Shah-Jehan
08-31-2013, 12:21 AM
Nope, it poses serious health concerns...

Ultra
08-31-2013, 12:22 AM
It's a big NO for me. To import more HIV/AIDS into this county which will undoubtly spread? No thanks!!!

Dessy
08-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Its a big no, we need HIV to become extincted...... before liberals start to promote the importants of being HIV postive

Ultra
08-31-2013, 05:07 PM
Bump.

Furnace
08-31-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes ofc, we need to be biologically enriched.

Neanderthal
08-31-2013, 05:14 PM
This is idiotic; I don't get the sympathy for the ill or the retards, there are plenty of healthy intelligent kids without a home and the leftist have to adopt the unfit just to feel good about themselves, selfish pricks.

larali
08-31-2013, 05:14 PM
I want to adopt, but I personally could not take the risk of adopting an HIV infected child.

I've known people (online) who have done that. There are treatments available that make it less of a hazard. The children need homes just like any others. I have great respect for people who take on that burden.

Aredhel
08-31-2013, 06:09 PM
No, I wouldn't adopt a child with AIDS, I guess many people just would do it to be "kind hearted" and feel happy with themselves.