PDA

View Full Version : There is no place for cyrillic in Croatia

Gorštak
09-02-2013, 06:26 PM
In Croatia, minorities have right to have signs on their own script in area where is huge number of them.
Vukovar is a city symbol of Croatia war, Croatians heroically defended Vukovar for months before Serbs conquered city, declared it as "Serbs city" and committed terrible crimes on Croats.
After Serbs defeat, Vukovar again became Croatian city. After return of Vukovar Serbs, there is enough of them to ask for their right to have signs on their script, and they asked for that.
Idea to have signs on cyrillic in Vukovar was shocking for Croats. They made huge protests against it.
http://www.zaslike.com/files/awyqfzayrgxtoqu79jty.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/3fuoid1jd2vxsrcc3uo7.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/p3khalziiw9uuz4plhnd.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/s6qqy6nmkheikrvmpx.jpg

While President Ivo Josipovic is trying to explain to the people that the law which passed a few years ago must be respected, Croats says that they are ready for drastic methods but Serbs script will not be in Vukovar.
Frequent provocations by Serbs in Croatia made situation even worse
http://www.zaslike.com/files/t25jyhy8pfxkmmcj23w.jpg

Authorities made couple of signs on cyrillic in Vukovar, and let's just say it didn't end well.

They all are destroyed today with couple injured officers.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Good job Croats:thumb001:

Who needs to see those ugly letters.....

armenianbodyhair
09-02-2013, 06:36 PM
LOL

Guapo
09-02-2013, 09:42 PM
LOL

Whats so funny? Wow, bykobap was over 50% serb before the war. It was always a serb city. I was born there.

armenianbodyhair
09-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Whats so funny? Wow, bukobap was over 50% serb before the war. It was always a serb city. I was born there.
I am laughing at the pathetic behavior of these people.

Guapo
09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
I am laughing at the pathetic behavior of these people.

It is but no surprise from croats

Minesweeper
09-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Who gives a fuck what they think, Croatia is in EU now. People are last to decide. Sooner or later new plate will be put on the wall. xD

armenianbodyhair
09-02-2013, 09:50 PM
It is but no surprise from croats
They want to join the EU and they think they are so modern and European and the second they have to tolerate the fact that Serbs live there they act like fucking animals. They are some of the most racist mother fuckers on the planet, and they are in denial of who they really are and no one in the West cares because they kiss EU ass until they are blue in the face. This is the reason why they are my least favorite country in Europe (and probably the world), even more than Belgium (which should not even be a country).

Shah-Jehan
09-02-2013, 09:52 PM
They want to join the EU and they think they are so modern and European and the second they have to tolerate the fact that Serbs live there they act like fucking animals. They are some of the most racist mother fuckers on the planet, and they are in denial of who they really are and no one in the West cares because they kiss EU ass until they are blue in the face. This is the reason why they are my least favorite country in Europe (and probably the world), even more than Belgium (which should not even be a country).
Aren't you a little Croatian too?:bored:

Guapo
09-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Veey well said, they are hypocrites and slaughtered thousands of serbs in ww2 but cried murder in 1991. There is no difference between a serb and croat.

Guapo
09-02-2013, 09:59 PM

Arent you a little annoying

Alenka
09-02-2013, 10:02 PM
They all are destroyed today with couple injured officers.
This news made your day, right?

It's tragic to see people thrive on conflict.

armenianbodyhair
09-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Hmm I wonder what the assholes that are the subject of this article would think about that. But you know what even if you asked them they wouldn't be able to hear you over their chanting "death to serbs" at every possible sporting event.

Guapo
09-02-2013, 10:04 PM

Hes a seljak with no life

Mraz
09-02-2013, 10:08 PM
This is the reason why they are my least favorite country in Europe (and probably the world), even more than Belgium (which should not even be a country).

Why the hate for Belgium? It produces the best beer and the best chocolate in the world, you shouldn't listen to American propaganda :O

Guapo
09-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Why the hate for Belgium? It produces the best beer and the best chocolate in the world, you shouldn't listen to American propaganda :O

Beer, yes.

Gorštak
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM

Lol, I love cyrillic, I also feel offended when somebody destroy signs on cyrillic:p

Anyway two new sings are made and new 1000 cops came in Vukovar to protect it, whille Croats from entire state are on road to Vukovar
http://www.zaslike.com/files/d1vhwk1srrh54yct0h.jpg

http://www.zaslike.com/files/rvyqcuais9smtah2lfmb.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/ssabcvrv8tbbfhg1m4n.jpg

Ivan Kramskoď
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
WTf !!!
They don't have an other enemy in croatia like gypsies or perhaps future asylum seekers from the third world to hunt than their serbs brothers??

Gorštak
09-02-2013, 10:54 PM
WTf !!!
They don't have an other enemy in croatia like gypsies or perhaps future asylum seekers from the third world to hunt than their serbs brothers??

Nope, sorry immigrant from Siberia to France, those who you call their brothers attacked their state not so long ago, not any asylum seekrs.

Go to Vukovar and say to some Croat that Serbs are his brothes if you dare, those are pics from Vukovar and Vukovar Croats not so long ago
http://www.zaslike.com/files/47xet5i9t3xt9e1jg6.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/n9mb9uqqm2mkmytawcdv.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/uzt10xkj1742suctoy.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/1vlfei125p1stobb8vv.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/72815sz00c0gpel5ikef.jpg
http://www.zaslike.com/files/k6zx2hun1ecbgpnbwhck.jpg

Kiyant
09-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Reminds me when someone broke our signs in cyrillic in Turkey(but not with thousands of people) not like i love cyrillic but we used it to better intergrate my people in Turkey.

Insuperable
09-03-2013, 06:25 AM
They want to join the EU and they think they are so modern

No reason to think that. That is just something you think.

and European

No more no less than what other Europeans think

and the second they have to tolerate the fact that Serbs live there they act like fucking animals.

This has little to do with Serbs living there, but has to do with Cyrillic signs around the city of Vukovar which people don't want to see after they went through. While I do understand you don't like the behavior of those people you could notice that it were all men who belong to older generations who probably during 1990s fought against Serbs, lost somebody, PTSD...They are just not as wise as you in the US are unfortunately.

and they are in denial of who they really are

Again I don't understand why do you speak out of your ass. They perfectly know who they are.

and no one in the West cares

My heart hurts for West not caring:cry2:

This is the reason why they are my least favorite country in Europe (and probably the world), even more than Belgium (which should not even be a country).

You just broke my heart because I really cared what you think :cry2:

armenianbodyhair
09-03-2013, 06:42 AM
No reason to think that. That is just something you think.

No more no less than what other Europeans think

This has little to do with Serbs living there, but has to do with Cyrillic signs around the city of Vukovar which people don't want to see after they went through. While I do understand you don't like the behavior of those people you could notice that it were all men who belong to older generations who probably during 1990s fought against Serbs, lost somebody...They are just not as wise as you in the US are unfortunately.

Again I don't understand why do you speak out of your ass. They perfectly know who they are.

My heart hurts for West not caring:cry2:

You just broke my heart because I really cared what you think :cry2:
Do not fucking talk to me about what they went through. I can tell you things that will make your pathetic skin crawl, but I won't because I don't even want to think about it. Furthermore that does not excuse their behavior, because if it did, they would have real fucking problems on their hands, not just made up bullshit because they are too fucking bigoted to wake the hell up. You can't have your cake and eat it to, you can't join the EU and then act like animals, the war is over. Evil fucking scumbags.

Insuperable
09-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Do not fucking talk to me about what they went through. I can tell you things that will make your pathetic skin crawl, but I won't because I don't even want to think about it.

I sada ti faca

Furthermore that does not excuse their behavior, because if it did, they would have real fucking problems on their hands, not just made up bullshit because they are too fucking bigoted to wake the hell up.

Well, nothing excuses any "behavior", now does it, but still people kill each other and don't fight over the Internet in the real life, but we can always bring in the discussion "does not excuse their behavior" argument for lulz

You can't have your cake and eat it to, you can't join the EU and then act like animals, the war is over. Evil fucking scumbags.

The war is over, but people there are just not that wise to heal their wounds. They act like animals non the less, but I can't blame them for just not wanting Cyrillic signs because Serbs asked for them and plus, don't know how true is this, according to people there most of them live in Serbia, but are simply checked in Croatia.

Anyhow I don't see why you bring this stupid EU argument. Is the government against the signs? No. Did the government complied to the requests of Serbs? Yes. This people who "act like animals" are mostly veterans and other people who fought in the war, the people who were the most louder against the entrance into the EU so your argument fails. Don't think that some other nation in the EU would be more wiser in this kind of situation, after all their generations which experienced war against their own people would be gone by now.

Bitch

@Black Swan

Don't open any kind of threads anymore which have something to do with Serbs and wars! Keep the hatred to yourself.

armenianbodyhair
09-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I sada ti faca

Well, nothing excuses any "behavior", now does it, but still people kill each other and don't fight over the Internet in the real life, but we can always bring in the discussion "does not excuse their behavior" argument for lulz

The war is over, but people there are just not that wise to heal their wounds. They act like animals non the less, but I can't blame them for just not wanting Cyrillic signs because Serbs asked for them and plus, don't know how true is this, according to people there most of them live in Serbia, but are simply checked in Croatia.

Anyhow I don't see why you bring this stupid EU argument. Is the government against the signs? No. Did the government complied to the requests of Serbs? Yes. This people who "act like animals" are mostly veterans and other people who fought in the war, the people who were the most louder against the entrance into the EU so your argument fails. Don't think that some other nation in the EU would be more wiser in this kind of situation, after all their generations which experienced war against their own people would be gone by now.

Bitch
LOOOOOOOOOOL

No I think other EU nations would be a lot more civilized than this, plus it is not as if the Serbs are new immigrants there now is it? These idiots are like little kids who their mama took away their toys and put them in a time out. It's completely fucking delusional for them to think there is some Serbian conspiracy to take over, people want to live in peace and feel welcomed where they are and they can't do that if there existence isn't recognized. They are complete hypocrites. It always starts with something like this, oh they're just breaking the signs, its okay they're not killing anyone, it's a dangerous road, especially for people that are this dumb, if they keep this up there will always be tension, it will never end.

Insuperable
09-03-2013, 07:57 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOL

No I think other EU nations would be a lot more civilized than this, plus it is not as if the Serbs are new immigrants there now is it? These idiots are like little kids who their mama took away their toys and put them in a time out. It's completely fucking delusional for them to think there is some Serbian conspiracy to take over, people want to live in peace and feel welcomed where they are and they can't do that if there existence isn't recognized. They are complete hypocrites. It always starts with something like this, oh they're just breaking the signs, its okay they're not killing anyone, it's a dangerous road, especially for people that are this dumb, if they keep this up there will always be tension, it will never end.

I just don't understand why do you speak so much out of your ass. Nobody is having any take over conspiracies on their mind. As I have said the problem here is not about Serbs living there, but simply about Cyrillic and Cyrillic signs only which Croats don't want to see, especially in the city of Vukovar. Smaller places around Vukovar have Cyrillic signs. If they wanted to kill anyone it would most likely happen years before, after the war, now wouldn't it bitch? Maybe you think that Serbs would start killing someone because of signs so let us not generalize.

Serbs actually leave in peace in Vukovar and the surroundings, are welcomed and have a normal life despite their 1990s lives
DUŠAN Uglješić - employed in Vukovar Syrmia in PP Tovarnik , was arrested for his involvement in an armed rebellion and returned to work, live in Tovarnik

BOŠKO ČULIĆ - employed in Vukovar Sirmium in PP Tovarnik , was arrested for participating in an armed rebellion and returned to work lives in Tovarnik :

MIRKO VLAŠIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar in PP Island near Vinkovci , was arrested for participating in an armed rebellion , lived in Vukovar ;

RADENKO TADIĆ - employed in Vukovar -Sirmium in PP Markušica lives in Podvinje end Markušica has completed 7 graders participated in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia ;

DALIBOR LACMANOVIĆ - employed in PU Kildare , in PP Dalj , lives in Borovo The resort has only completed primary school , took part in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia ;

MICHAEL Resanović - employed in PU Vukovar in PP Tovarnik , lives in Serbia , participated in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia ;

MIJO Dobras - employed in PU Kildare , to help in the Primorje-Gorski Kotar PU , PP Mali Losinj , Cres police department , took part in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia ;

MILAN ŠARIĆ - employed in PU Kildare , to help in the Primorje-Gorski Kotar PU , PP Mali Losinj

BOŠKO PLAVŠIĆ - employed in Vukovar -Sirmium PP Tovarnik , participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , lives in Batajnica near Belgrade ;

MILENKO KORAĆ - employed in PU Vukovar , PP Tovarnik , participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , a member of the " White Eagles " wearing Chetnik flag won the Vukovar I sang "Slobodan send us salad will slaughter the meat we Croats " living in Mirkovci end Vinkovci ;

Milorad Delić - employed in PU Vukovar , PP Tovarnik , participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , lives in Ruma , Serbia;

Miroslav Dopuđa - employed in PU Vukovar , PP Tovarnik , participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , lives in Sid ;

LJUBIŠA KOMASOVIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar , PP Tovarnik , participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , during the "Flash" was arrested as a police officer , " SAO Krajina" , a fake driver's license , lives in Tovarnik ;

SRĐAN JAKIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar , Vukovar PP , took part in an armed rebellion against Croatia , he was on the force , " White Eagles" tank gunner , address unknown ;

MIODRAG VUČKOVIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar , Vukovar PP , took part in an armed rebellion against Croatia , he was on the force , " White Eagles" , address unknown ;

TOMO spirits - employed in Vukovar -Sirmium , PP Tovarnik , took part in an armed rebellion against Croatia , trapped in a " flash" as a police officer , " SAO Krajina" , lives in Tovarnik ;

MILJENKO Kosjerovo - employed in Vukovar- Sirmium PU , PP Tovarnik , before the war , he worked in Duga Resa took part in an armed rebellion against Croatia , stole the weapons and fled the Krajina , lives in Tovarnik ;

Milisava ANATACKOVIĆ - employed in Vukovar- Sirmium PU , PP Vukovar , was involved in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia , has allegedly killing in 1992. , " Racketeer " , apparently in 2001. was involved in racketeering private firms " Jakopec ";

ZORAN ADŽIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar has only primary school , he participated in an armed rebellion against Croatia , lives in Tordinci ;

Dragan VIŠEKRUNA - employed in PU Vukovar lives in the island ;

DUŠAN RADANOVIĆ - he was a member of the Border Police , now working in the border police in Ilok , his family lives in Serbia took part in an armed rebellion against the Republic of Croatia ;

ZORAN MOSLAVARA - was Krajina police officer abused trapped civilians took part in an armed rebellion against Croatia , now works in Ilok , basic officer ;

Vinko VIDAKOVIĆ - Negoslavci, was a member of the special police of Krajina , working in Vukovar in the traffic police ;

ZORAN CVETKOVIĆ - from Markušica was Krajina police officers, working in Vukovar in the traffic police , living in the occupied Croatian apartment;

BRANISLAV Ponjevići - from BRŠADIN , 91 Together with his brother Simo moved to Belgrade Police Department , returned on a mission to the area of Vukovar to organize a rebellion , now works in PP Vukovar, lives in the village of Borovo Croatian apartment;

MILAN JOVIĆ - from Rajic end Novska was Krajina Milicionar in Okuĉani , now works in PP Vukovar .

NADA LJUBOJEVIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar- Sirmium , lives in The resort Bohr , who was born in Orahovice where she lived until 1991st In her home there Chetnik headquarters , her brother was wounded in the Chetniks as Milicionar 5A0 Krajina , now living in Serbia , married to Danilo Ljubojević who works as assistant chief PP Vukovar, 1991st escaped from Nasice, during Krajina as a Chetnik was assistant secretary of SUP for personnel issues ;

SLAĐAN BOGDANOVIĆ - Borovo Selo , employed in Vukovar- Sirmium PU , PP Island , Chetnik militia Krajina ;

CHILD SAVURDIĆ - employed in PU Vukovar- Sirmium , a native of Clay, 1991st participated in the taking of Croatian soldiers , Chetnik on the barricades ;

DURO LALIĆ - from Vukovar , in order of Vukovar -Sirmium , before the war he worked in Borovo , participated in the Chetnik rampage Vukovar, his cousin honored Arkan ;

Milovan Ždrnja - working in PU Vukovar- Sirmium in " VUPIK " Vukovar seen with the Chetniks to treat the captured Croats accused of abuse of civilians , was the commander of the militia in the Marine Corps , organizer Chetnik robberies Bogdanovci ;

MILORAD CVJETIČANIN - employed in PU Vukovar- Sirmium , a member of the Chetnik militia , living in Serbia .

SLOBODAN ZAGREGIO - employed in PU Vukovar- Sirmium , Chetnik Milicionar in Krajina , was wounded during the robbery Croatian house in Vukovar during the guerrilla rampage.

Ivan Kramskoď
09-03-2013, 09:07 AM
sorry immigrant from Siberia to France
Sorry to dissapoint yout but my ancestors used to live in east ukraine, belarus, baltic states and around the moscow region and not siberia.

Scholarios
09-03-2013, 09:18 AM
It seems these guys have quite a few problems with the people who used to live there:

Croats destroy memorial to Ustashe victims for for 3rd time (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15054206-croats-destroy-memorial-plaque-to-ustashe-concentration-camp-victims-for-3rd-time)

Vojnik
09-03-2013, 09:28 AM
I wish Macedonians did this to signs in the Albanian language right across western Macedonia. I see why Croats see offence to this sort of stuff.

Gorštak
09-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Let there be no misunderstanding, I don't support this behavior of Croats, but I understand them.
Protesters in Vukovar say they will not try to destroy signs today because they have information that cops have order to do whatever it takes to stop it.
Also it seems that most of protesters come from other cities, whille Croats from Vukovar are indifferent. Mayor of Vukovar asked them to not allow that Vukovar "become the new Beirut" and that real patriots remove from their ranks those who just use this situation to attack the current government and get a few political points.
http://www.zaslike.com/files/vvadb0c3rwlxa60ylf3.jpg