PDA

View Full Version : Peace plan for balkans!!!!

Ice
09-04-2013, 08:32 PM
PEACE PLAN FOR BALKANS!!!!

The problems in Balkans don’t seem to come to an end. All these separations into small nations are just ridiculous. People living in these tiny countries are still not satisfied. Also getting into the EU-Club is not a solution to end the dilemma throughout the Southeast region. So I came to the conclusion that there has to be an action plan in order to get rid of all these problems. To manage this Turkey will have a big part in this action plan alongside with Serbia and Greece.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/660/zw1o.jpg

1) Turkey will get the Western Thrace as well as half of Bulgaria,
2) Greece will get Macedonia as well as the rest of Bulgaria although some areas of Bulgaria will be shared with Turkey.
3) The whole Albania will be belonging to Greece. But the whole Western Thrace will get into Turkish control.
4) Serbia will get all its lost areas/parts such as Kosovo, Montenegro, Croatia (apart from Bosnia).

***All the Turks as well as Muslims living in Balkans will be protected by Turkish governments and no harm will come to them. They will possess their own country that will be protected , financed and helped by Turkish government. They will be also getting enough military power as well as weapons to defend themselves just in case if they will be butchered just like in the history, they should be able to defend themselves.

***Due to peace plan there will be no problems with Serbs, since they will not be forced to become Muslims, they can carry on practising their own religion as long as they will let Muslim minorities live in peace in Balkans.

***There will be slavery, since today’s Western Europe’s wealth is based on slavery from the past. Apart from the areas living Turks, Non-Turk but Muslims, Greeks and Serbs, rest of the Balkans will be changed into slavery business. The laws done during Romans as well as Ottoman times will be used. There will be merchandisers such as dealing with selling of slaves.

I know it sounds barbaric but through this sort of solution the peace will be back to Balkans. Turks got knowhow while Serbs got can-do-attitude and Greeks are facing a financial crisis, so this plan will certainly work out

Shah-Jehan
09-04-2013, 08:50 PM
:rotfl: Your threads are pretty funny:lol:

Trun
09-04-2013, 08:50 PM
You, dear sir, are a moron.

ALSh
09-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Worst thread in history ??

Pleurat
09-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Yes my anatolian friend, but maybe your anatolids can do this when we will die, not after that.

La Misse
09-04-2013, 08:59 PM
The 'wars and conflicts for Balkan people are just like air... We just can't live without them.

armenianbodyhair
09-04-2013, 09:02 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101001033227/finalfantasy/images/thumb/6/60/Facepalm.png/463px-Facepalm.png

bimo
09-04-2013, 09:06 PM
trolling thread , also why you as a turk are only anti-bulgarian and pro-greek and serb ?

bimo
09-04-2013, 09:18 PM
fuck off all

another solution is divide balkan only between bulgaria albania and croatia , bye turkey bye greece and bye serbia , eh icebreaker ? :wave:

Ice
09-05-2013, 02:02 AM
trolling thread , also why you as a turk are only anti-bulgarian and pro-greek and serb ?

Don't take it personally, it's just business.

Insuperable
09-05-2013, 02:07 AM
This is the one and the only plan for the permanent peace on Balkans

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/3396/m76k.gif

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:24 AM
This is the one and the only plan for the permanent peace on Balkans

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/3396/m76k.gif

That should happen when you are in Croatia :P

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:25 AM
You, dear sir, are a moron.

That seems to be the case. Not just because of this troll thread by the way.......

Insuperable
09-05-2013, 03:28 AM
That should happen when you are in Croatia :P

And what do you think where I am? :p

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:30 AM
And what do you think where I am? :p

I'm not sure. You're confused about your identity so I can't really say that you are living in that country because that's where you are from :D :P

I think I remember you saying that you live in Bosnia and Herzegovina so I will go with that.

Insuperable
09-05-2013, 03:31 AM
I'm not sure. You're confused about your identity so I can't really say that you are living in that country because that's where you are from :D :P

I think I remember you saying that you live in Bosnia and Herzegovina so I will go with that.

Correct. The biggest shithole in the Europe.

Insuperable
09-05-2013, 03:34 AM
@Berberis12

Will you stop giving me thumbs down on every damn post? You gave me 35 of them in the last three hours. Is that enough for the time being?

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Correct. The biggest shithole in the Europe.

I wouldn't call it that, simply because it's economy is crap. Bosnia has alot to offer. I just seriously hope that your typical Bosniak is not like hurrem Sultana, dado and others who are really devout muslims and disregard their ethnicity for their religion.

Crn Volk
09-05-2013, 03:35 AM
lol at turkey-serbia-greek alliance....

Pontios
09-05-2013, 03:37 AM
I rather even have Greece to lose the rest of Macedonia then to have Turks come in further into Europe... At least I will know the land is under Orthodoxy and not Islam.

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:38 AM
I rather even have Greece to lose the rest of Macedonia then to have Turks come in further into Europe... At least I will know the land is under Orthodoxy and not Islam.

Wrong Albanians in Macedonia will be majority eventually and will make sharia the law of the land :D mwuahahahahahhahah

Pontios
09-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Wrong Albanians in Macedonia will be majority eventually and will make sharia the law of the land :D mwuahahahahahhahah

Is that right? :lol:

Perhaps you will see what genocide really means then, the Serbs went soft on you. :lol: There was already one war of Islam vs Orthodoxy on the Balkans... It didn't go so well, don't make the same mistake twice. ;)

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 03:42 AM

Perhaps you will see what genocide really means then, the Serbs went soft on you. :lol: There was already one war of Islam vs Orthodoxy on the Balkans... It didn't go so well, don't make the same mistake twice. ;)

I was obviously joking, but you take it too far to say "The serbs went soft on you" as if to regard the lives of thousands of innocent people as worthless and not important.

Here I am thinking you can change. A hopeless case is hopeless. :rolleyes:

Pontios
09-05-2013, 04:17 AM
I was obviously joking, but you take it too far to say "The serbs went soft on you" as if to regard the lives of thousands of innocent people as worthless and not important.

Here I am thinking you can change. A hopeless case is hopeless. :rolleyes:

I was talking about Muslims in the Balkans in general. Not only Albanians fought the Serbs because of religion, and most of the ones that died weren't innocent, and there was no genocide in the first place, I am sure you heard this from me many times. :lol: If there was any genocide, it was towards the Serbs.

Gorštak
09-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrians, Bosniaks, Slovenians and I guess Bulgarians and Greeks just want to live peacefully in their states.
Only Serbs and Albanians are the problem, they want to take territories from other states.
But I would not still put Serbs and Albanians in same pocket, we in past saw for what crimes are Serbs capable to do just to make their
bloody ambitions come true, while Albanians are still just big mouth.

iNird
09-05-2013, 04:33 AM
This is a troll thread so I only have one thing to say.

K3b@B

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Turkey Greece & Serbia, the most heavily mixed people in the world, the biggest loser nations in the world, the ugliest people the world has ever seen, most inferiority complexed people, the worst sounding languages they speak which makes a donkey sound like Mozart in comparison, and most annoying thing of all, all these three shity nations had all these lands under their control at one point or another, for a long time too! But they managed to lose it like the colossal natural born losers that they're.

Scholarios
09-05-2013, 04:47 AM
Turkey Greece & Serbia, the most heavily mixed people in the world, the biggest loser nations in the world, the ugliest people the world has ever seen, most inferiority complexed people, the worst sounding languages they speak which makes a donkey sound like Mozart in comparison, and most annoying thing of all, all these three shity nations had all these lands under their control at one point or another, for a long time too! But they managed to lose it like the colossal natural born losers that they're.

I'm better looking than you.

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm better looking than you.
That I'm sure of. Everyone is. Me and you do not represent our whole nations
If you thought even for one second the stuff that I say is based on my vanity, then you're way way off.

Insuperable
09-05-2013, 04:51 AM

Who can take you seriously!?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?64097-Have-Albanians-really-be-given-credit-for-their-contributions-to-Europe-and-the-Mankind

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Who can take you seriously!?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?64097-Have-Albanians-really-be-given-credit-for-their-contributions-to-Europe-and-the-Mankindlisten nordid god! non of this concerns you. Mind your own god damn business. When i speak of Vikings then you can say some.

Scholarios
09-05-2013, 05:17 AM
That I'm sure of. Everyone is. Me and you do not represent our whole nations
If you thought even for one second the stuff that I say is based on my vanity, then you're way way off.

I'm just messing with you because you are saying stupid stuff. the Turks are a lost cause, but you guys should not be...

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrians, Bosniaks, Slovenians and I guess Bulgarians and Greeks just want to live peacefully in their states.
Only Serbs and Albanians are the problem, they want to take territories from other states.
But I would not still put Serbs and Albanians in same pocket, we in past saw for what crimes are Serbs capable to do just to make their
bloody ambitions come true, while Albanians are still just big mouth.
Now why would you insult albanians like this!?
How are albanians just a "big mouth"?

If the wars in ex-Yugoslavia were to be compared to a chess match, Albanians plaid a world class game. And a world class chess player is not known to be just a big mouth.
You Bosnians however, lost more people then all other republics of ex-Yugoslavia combine, including Serbia.

Considering Kosovars were the biggest underdogs out of all to win their indepedence, lost the absolute minimum in comparison. And that's just brilliance. They out-plaid you Bosnians also, not just Serbs.

Not just Albanians I Kosovo, but Albanians inside Albanians tappled the communist regime with the least amount of deaths then any communist country in the world.

These are traits of superiority and not just a big mouth. Simply capable of outplaying their opponents.as these facts clearly show.

Skerdilaid
09-05-2013, 05:38 AM

If the wars in ex-Yugoslavia were to be compared to a chess match, Albanians plaid a world class game. And a world class chess player is not known to be just a big mouth.
You Bosnians however, lost more people then all other republics of ex-Yugoslavia combine, including Serbia.

Considering Kosovars were the biggest underdogs out of all to win their indepedence, lost the absolute minimum in comparison. And that's just brilliance. They out-plaid you Bosnians also, not just Serbs.

Not just Albanians I Kosovo, but Albanians inside Albanians tappled the communist regime with the least amount of deaths then any communist country in the world.

These are traits of superiority and not just a big mouth. Simply capable of outplaying their opponents.as these facts clearly show.

Brother leave the Bosnians alone.......They need to feel superior once in a while hence they like to use the term Siptar. In reality all the Yugos pissed themselves in front of Albo's of Ex Yugo even though we had no power whatsoever.

SO the big mouths are them, and they only say this in internet.

Trun
09-05-2013, 05:42 AM
lol at turkey-serbia-greek alliance....

Indeed. The only land shared by Greeks and Turks now have a guarded wall standing along it :D

Stefan_Dusan
09-05-2013, 05:48 AM
LOL your peace plan brought another Balkan apricity war :eek:

Crn Volk
09-05-2013, 06:15 AM

Really? Macedonians won independence without a shot being fired, and we lost less lives in the 2001 conflict with you guys, so I guess we are pretty good chess players too. The Montenegrins can also claim this apart from the loss of their soldiers lives serving on the Serbian side during those wars and any NATO bombs that fell on them

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Really? Macedonians won independence without a shot being fired, and we lost less lives in the 2001 conflict with you guys, so I guess we are pretty good chess players too. The Montenegrins can also claim this apart from the loss of their soldiers lives serving on the Serbian side during those wars and any NATO bombs that fell on them
Hold your horses. It doesn't work that way. You're brothers with Serbs, plus albos were the underdogs in your conflict as well. they were the rebels light armed and still kicked your ass.

Crn Volk
09-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Hold your horses. It doesn't work that way. You're brothers with Serbs, plus albos were the underdogs in your conflict as well. they were the rebels light armed and still kicked your ass.

Our relationship with the serbs is complicated. Sure we are allies against albo expansionism and are Orthodox Slavic nations, but they occupied us and tried to turn us into Serbs by force in the past. As for your rebels, let's just say things would be different without NATO involvement.

Scholarios
09-05-2013, 06:29 AM
This is Albania every time they got a big Empire behind em'

http://shirtoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/superfly.jpg

and without:

http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges/03_The-World-since-1900/14_The-Bush-Clinton-90s/pictures/STP-170_Albanian-refugees-to-Bari-Italy_1991.jpg

Gorštak
09-05-2013, 08:40 AM

It's misunderstanding.
I wanted to say that Serbs proven that they're ready to destroy, kill, rape, comit crimes that made entire world shocked without any regret if they belive it will do good for their national interests, while I don't belive that Albanians are ready to go so far.
I think that you should not take that as insult.

Pleurat
09-05-2013, 08:51 AM

I will personally come and rape your mother and sister in front of you and than I will burn you and your father alive, i will also cut the throats and rape the skins of all your people very soon.

Albanians didn't fight with serbs because of the religion you mongrel, do you have so much turkish and arab blood so that you do not understand that?

I will recreate myself a second SS Skanderbeg , will burn alive all the orthodox mongrels like you. Allahu Ekber son of a arab whore.

Pleurat
09-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Our relationship with the serbs is complicated. Sure we are allies against albo expansionism and are Orthodox Slavic nations, but they occupied us and tried to turn us into Serbs by force in the past. As for your rebels, let's just say things would be different without NATO involvement.

Yes of course FYROM wouldn't exist if NATO and Ukraine wouldn't give hundreds of helicopters and intervene in order for you to not get raped more, turkish rat from Australia.

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 09:05 AM
It's misunderstanding.
I wanted to say that Serbs proven that they're ready to destroy, kill, rape, comit crimes that made entire world shocked without any regret if they belive it will do good for their national interests, while I don't belive that Albanians are ready to go so far.
I think that you should not take that as insult.
That's very true. I explained this on another Bosnian thread. "The confession of a monster" I do t care if it comes across as Albanians are more "soft" nature wise, we're surely most humane/civilized, history proves this

KrashNick
09-05-2013, 09:18 AM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh40/Akeem37/ThisThreadSucks1.jpg

Ice
09-05-2013, 09:54 AM
LOL your peace plan brought another Balkan apricity war :eek:

The method of ottomans is tried and true. It is not perfect, it's just the best we have. And to abandon it, with its skeptical protocols is the pathway to a dark age.

Leliana
09-05-2013, 10:02 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19218646.jpg

Ice
09-05-2013, 10:33 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rqol1f.jpg

CrystalMaiden
09-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I see some logic in here...

Who wouldn't mind Bulgarian-Albanian slaves?

Gorštak
09-05-2013, 11:20 AM

I wounder what Albanians think to do with all of those Macedonians when Macedonia become third Albanian state, they're not so cruel to just kill them, maybe they will sell tham as slaves to Arabs?

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I was talking about Muslims in the Balkans in general. Not only Albanians fought the Serbs because of religion, and most of the ones that died weren't innocent, and there was no genocide in the first place, I am sure you heard this from me many times. :lol: If there was any genocide, it was towards the Serbs.

:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::pica rd1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:: picard1:
Are you kidding? how are innocent civilians trying to live their lives guilty?
Look up Kosovo ethnic cleansing, since you lack basic information.
hahahahah genocide towards the Serbs lol, here I am thinking you have no sense of humor.
IF i just killed Greeks right now for being Orthodox and me being "muslim" than by your definition if you were a muslim the guy would be a hero and the Greeks being killed would be guilty.

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 02:14 PM
This is Albania every time they got a big Empire behind em'

http://shirtoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/superfly.jpg

and without:

http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges/03_The-World-since-1900/14_The-Bush-Clinton-90s/pictures/STP-170_Albanian-refugees-to-Bari-Italy_1991.jpg

I fail to see how immigrants trying to have better lives for their children relate to "Albanians when they have a big superpower on their side"
:rolleyes:

bimo
09-05-2013, 02:17 PM

said from a bosnian sound like a compliments , if bulgarians are slaves bosnian what are ?

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2013, 02:24 PM
fuck off all

another solution is divide balkan only between bulgaria albania and croatia , bye turkey bye greece and bye serbia , eh icebreaker ? :wave:
If we all just act as obnoxiously as we possibly can I am sure we will solve all the world's problems instantly.

bimo
09-05-2013, 02:28 PM
If we all just act as obnoxiously as we possibly can I am sure we will solve all the world's problems instantly.

don't take this my post seriously , was just for fun and trolling the OP :P

Pontios
09-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I will personally come and rape your mother and sister in front of you and than I will burn you and your father alive, i will also cut the throats and rape the skins of all your people very soon.

Albanians didn't fight with serbs because of the religion you mongrel, do you have so much turkish and arab blood so that you do not understand that?

I will recreate myself a second SS Skanderbeg , will burn alive all the orthodox mongrels like you. Allahu Ekber son of a arab whore.

Oh really? :lol: And which way will you cross the border, over the fence or? :lol:

Trying to fight a Fascist with Fascism is a bit ironic. :lol:

Pontios
09-05-2013, 06:32 PM
:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::pica rd1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:: picard1:
Are you kidding? how are innocent civilians trying to live their lives guilty?
Look up Kosovo ethnic cleansing, since you lack basic information.
hahahahah genocide towards the Serbs lol, here I am thinking you have no sense of humor.
IF i just killed Greeks right now for being Orthodox and me being "muslim" than by your definition if you were a muslim the guy would be a hero and the Greeks being killed would be guilty.

Innocent civilians don't have weapons in their hands...

Pleurat
09-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Oh really? :lol: And which way will you cross the border, over the fence or? :lol:

Trying to fight a Fascist with Fascism is a bit ironic. :lol:

What facist are you mongrel raped by turks???? You are an arab gypsy with no father, a rape off spring. What a mongrel.

Vogon Poet
09-05-2013, 07:00 PM

:rotfl::rotfl::biggrin

Pontios
09-05-2013, 07:12 PM
What facist are you mongrel raped by turks???? You are an arab gypsy with no father, a rape off spring. What a mongrel.

You of all nationalities should not be calling others Arab gypsies. :lol:

StonyArabia
09-05-2013, 07:56 PM
The real peace would be not by dividing and taking lands. Rather real peace in Balkans will come from the new generations who want to build a future for themselves that's where it should stem from.

Kiyant
09-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Quite interesting to watch this

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Innocent civilians don't have weapons in their hands...

:picard2: I'm not talking about the UCK. I'm talking about the 15,000 civilians massacred by Serbs and many thousands of bodies not yet found (probably dead). But than again You would actually have to know something about the event to know this.

alb0zfinest
09-05-2013, 08:12 PM

Pontios
09-06-2013, 03:27 AM
:picard2: I'm not talking about the UCK. I'm talking about the 15,000 civilians massacred by Serbs and many thousands of bodies not yet found (probably dead). But than again You would actually have to know something about the event to know this.

I don't know of any such events that happened... Sorry.

Óttar
09-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Here's an idea. Serbs, Croats, Bosnians and other assorted mountain niggers stop fighting. Stupid artificial religious boundaries.

Crn Volk
09-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Here's an idea. Serbs, Croats, Bosnians and other assorted mountain niggers stop fighting. Stupid artificial religious boundaries.

Only when americans stop with their mass-shootings....

iNird
09-06-2013, 03:49 AM

Kastrioti the legend.

:D

justme
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM

The problems in Balkans don’t seem to come to an end. All these separations into small nations are just ridiculous. People living in these tiny countries are still not satisfied. Also getting into the EU-Club is not a solution to end the dilemma throughout the Southeast region. So I came to the conclusion that there has to be an action plan in order to get rid of all these problems. To manage this Turkey will have a big part in this action plan alongside with Serbia and Greece.

2) Greece will get Macedonia as well as the rest of Bulgaria although some areas of Bulgaria will be shared with Turkey.
3) The whole Albania will be belonging to Greece. But the whole Western Thrace will get into Turkish control.
4) Serbia will get all its lost areas/parts such as Kosovo, Montenegro, Croatia (apart from Bosnia).

***All the Turks as well as Muslims living in Balkans will be protected by Turkish governments and no harm will come to them. They will possess their own country that will be protected , financed and helped by Turkish government. They will be also getting enough military power as well as weapons to defend themselves just in case if they will be butchered just like in the history, they should be able to defend themselves.

***Due to peace plan there will be no problems with Serbs, since they will not be forced to become Muslims, they can carry on practising their own religion as long as they will let Muslim minorities live in peace in Balkans.

***There will be slavery, since today’s Western Europe’s wealth is based on slavery from the past. Apart from the areas living Turks, Non-Turk but Muslims, Greeks and Serbs, rest of the Balkans will be changed into slavery business. The laws done during Romans as well as Ottoman times will be used. There will be merchandisers such as dealing with selling of slaves.

I know it sounds barbaric but through this sort of solution the peace will be back to Balkans. Turks got knowhow while Serbs got can-do-attitude and Greeks are facing a financial crisis, so this plan will certainly work out

This does NOT sound like a "peace plan" but more like a plan to ethnically wipe Albanians off the map.

I'm sorry...? What religious war...? Last time I checked a lot of Catholic and ORTHODOX Albanians were helping Albanians from Kosovo(who are mainly Muslim and some Catholic) against Serbs... So what religious war are you taking about...?

Pleurat
09-09-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm sorry...? What religious war...? Last time I checked a lot of Catholic and ORTHODOX Albanians were helping Albanians from Kosovo(who are mainly Muslim and some Catholic) against Serbs... So what religious war are you taking about...?

Do no talk with this mongrel, he is an idiot who lives in 8th century orthodox byzantine fairytales. a lot of catholic albanians helped UCK in 1998.

justme
09-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Do no talk with this mongrel, he is an idiot who lives in 8th century orthodox byzantine fairytales. a lot of catholic albanians helped UCK in 1998.

I know they were a lot of Catholic Albanians who helped UÇK, what kills Greeks and Serbs the most is seeing Christian Albanians (especially in Greece and Albania) celebrating Kosovo's independent day.

Anyways this "Balkan Peace Plan" sounds more like a plan to ethnically wipe Albanians off the map.

La Misse
09-09-2013, 12:15 PM
MY family is Catholic and my grandfather provided home and food for 3families from Kosovo for 3months.
Who gives a fuck about religion when its about you own blood?!

Pecheneg
09-09-2013, 01:30 PM

Sounds good.
Old methods seem like the only way to put an end to this issue.

RandoBloom
09-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Nah. All we need is to disarm Serbia and forbid them from owning weapons or having an army. Demilitarize them totaly, both as country and as nation. Same for Greeks.
And there you have it, peacefull Balkans

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Sounds good.
Old methods seem like the only way to put an end to this issue.

Keep masturbating to those plans, but good luck with them being carried out.

CrystalMaiden
09-09-2013, 01:40 PM
So when can we implement this plan for Aljbania?

el22
09-09-2013, 02:06 PM
http://8tr.s3.amazonaws.com/i/000/429/575/nobody-cares_317034-8534.jpg

alb0zfinest
09-09-2013, 05:18 PM

O your still mod, never mind now I can't say what I wanted to say.

Ice
11-14-2013, 01:25 AM
The method of ottomans is tried and true. It is not perfect, it's just the best we have. And to abandon it, with its skeptical protocols is the pathway to a dark age.

Krampus
11-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Don't take it personally, it's just business.

Your moms asshole was just business too.

alb0zfinest
11-14-2013, 01:31 AM
Your moms asshole was just business too.

Business? I thought she took it in for free?

Ice
11-14-2013, 01:31 AM
Get it out you little whore

Krampus
11-14-2013, 01:33 AM
Get it out you little whore

Seriously telling me to get over something that I know will never happen? YOU should be the one getting over this plan.

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 12:19 PM

http://www.nowayrofl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/demotivationalfunnyhumorimagelolmeme-2cd577030b1264b0e4d67252d3414779_h.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
12-15-2014, 12:26 PM
My peace plan for the Balkans is: Pack the Turkoboys in ice and send them back to Central Asia where they belong...

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 12:30 PM
My peace plan for the Balkans is: Pack the Turkoboys in ice and send them back to Central Asia where they belong...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140729090009/polandball/images/0/02/Tumblr_mvmb4tXUbR1szo7eyo1_1280.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0

Hithaeglir
12-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Leave us out of your balkano-plans :D

Pjeter Pan
12-15-2014, 12:31 PM

Fuck I miss you :(

Linebacker
12-15-2014, 12:37 PM
If anyone wants territory from Bulgaria he will not be getting any without a fight.

You want land,you better bring a big ass army,because you will have another thing coming.

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 12:39 PM
If anyone wants territory from Bulgaria he will not be getting any without a fight.

You want land,you better bring a big ass army,because you will have another thing coming.

or a lot of money. Remember, Capitalism? Common EU market?

Linebacker
12-15-2014, 12:45 PM
or a lot of money. Remember, Capitalism? Common EU market?

If it worked that way Albania would be Greek a long time ago.They have enough money to buy your whole net worth and GDP.

You were saying?

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 12:47 PM
If it worked that way Albania would be Greek a long time ago.They have enough money to buy your whole net worth and GDP.

You were saying?

http://i.imgur.com/xOJ7c.gif, you bad boy, you

Linebacker
12-15-2014, 12:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xOJ7c.gif, you bad boy, you

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/old-spice-guy-head-nod.gif

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 12:52 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/old-spice-guy-head-nod.gif

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/Philosoraptor-soap-floor-388932.jpeg

:lol:

Linebacker
12-15-2014, 12:55 PM
http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/Philosoraptor-soap-floor-388932.jpeg

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwdPoqPQeeg

Kalimtari
12-15-2014, 01:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwdPoqPQeeg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/39/cf/57/39cf573420a099c307b2cc815ec88d04.jpg

Governor
12-15-2014, 01:45 PM
First be strong like Russia or Us then we accept your peace of terms dear little mud-prick, now keep your idea stay away from west and don't try to get out from your cave.

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 08:16 AM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140729090009/polandball/images/0/02/Tumblr_mvmb4tXUbR1szo7eyo1_1280.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0

Ah, Byzantine ecclesiastic music! Perhaps the quickest way to pacify the soul.

This is why the Muslims copied it in Islam. It makes wonders for troubled people who are almost always in strife over something.

Ironically, it has been the key recruiting tool of the Muslims as well. They use it to cast a spell upon you, and they they send you to blow up yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NYp17AniOE

Such a beautiful thing used in such an atrocious way...

Ice
12-16-2014, 09:41 AM
First be strong like Russia or Us then we accept your peace of terms dear little mud-prick, now keep your idea stay away from west and don't try to get out from your cave.

This is not about turkey, this is about peace and stability in the balkans. I personally support serbs 100% regarding kosovo. If i was a serb i'd be pissed too. They ripped off serbia's heart just because albanians breed like rats. Greeks have to work for germans the rest of their life. The thing is they don't produce anytying except pistachio or ouzo. All they do is depending on tourism and maritime transport.

The reason i've come up with this plan is because greeks and serbs were always loyal to turks. I think it's about time they rule over balkans and not the imperial usa/uk,russia or france/germany.

Linet
12-16-2014, 09:52 AM
The reason i've come up with this plan is because greeks and serbs were always loyal to turks. I think it's about time they rule over balkans and not the imperial usa/uk,russia or france/germany.

Were not first the Serbs that revolted against Turks http://mmii.info/icons/OldManLink/other_smileyMatrixFight.gif and after them the Greeks? :chin:
...Are we learning the history of alternative universes here? :1099:

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 10:14 AM
This is not about turkey, this is about peace and stability in the balkans. I personally support serbs 100% regarding kosovo. If i was a serb i'd be pissed too. They ripped off serbia's heart just because albanians breed like rats. Greeks have to work for germans the rest of their life. The thing is they don't produce anytying except pistachio or ouzo. All they do is depending on tourism and maritime transport.

What do Turks produce really, beyond Pistacchio and ouzo? Get serious you fool!

We were never loyal to the Turks. We hate your guts. Get the fuck out of Europe, and planet Earth or the entire universe if possible...

Ice
12-16-2014, 10:58 AM
What do Turks produce really, beyond Pistacchio and ouzo? Get serious you fool!

We were never loyal to the Turks. We hate your guts. Get the fuck out of Europe, and planet Earth or the entire universe if possible...

Relax, i didn't want to disrespect greek economy. I'm just saying how are you supposed to pay billions of debt? Are they giving you those money to help you, or to get their money back with huge interest. I think europe is punishing you, just like they did in 1204. Now they control your body, soon they will control your soul too.

Btw, many people give all the credit to italians about renaissance. They forget the importance of ptolmy's world map. Byzantine refugees brought this atlas to italy. Imho, this one atlas (and the only byzantine contribution to renaissance) is more important than da vinci's,michelangelo's, raphael's and donatello's works together..

Your church was loyal to us, it spread greek culture/language in the balkans, but it helped us also to controll rebellions and maintain peace for centuries. The serbs were loyal fighters. During timur-beyazid war, they helped the ottomans more than the turcomans did. Balkan historians(except Iorga) are not trustful according them there is no balkan history before russian expansion into balkans. But there was! You can't erase the period between 14th to 18th century from history books. I advise you to read ilber ortayli and halil inalcik's works. Nicolae Iorga isn't bad either.

Böri
12-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Balkan Turks lived some many centuries there and they civilized people. Then they took lands and deported them. They also killed many. More lands should be ours but now this is too late I think. This is gone but we can have good relation with Orthodox nation in Balkan.

Borna
12-16-2014, 11:34 AM
How many more Turks people from Balkans have to kill for you to realize you never belonged here and that you can not claim anything ?

finþaų
12-16-2014, 11:45 AM
A "peace plan for the Balkans" would have to involve killing just about every single Balkanite, except for perhaps one or two ethnic groups. I don't advocate this final solution, just saying.

Böri
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
If Turkey evil country, Turkey would do same as Russians in Eastern Ukraine. You organize riots with Turkish and other Muslims in Bulgaria and you start civil war and send military. But Bulgaria is ally with Turkey and this is betrayal. So Turkey wouldnt do this. Also many Muslims Turkish Bulgarians live in North, this is Razgrad Deliorman region close to Romania and not Turkish border.

щрбл
12-16-2014, 12:16 PM
Turks in Bulgaria do not want to be part of Turkey in general.

Böri
12-16-2014, 12:19 PM

This is because since end of communism Bulgarians mostly treat them friendly and gently. They respect them and this is good.

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 10:53 PM
Relax, i didn't want to disrespect Greek economy. I'm just saying how are you supposed to pay billions of debt?

We have more than a trillion of oil and gas reserves under the Aegean, Cretan and Ionian seas. All we have to do is convince the Europeans to shoot the Turks if you try to claim it, and they shall be more than happy to oblige.

Are they giving you those money to help you, or to get their money back with huge interest. I think Europe is punishing you, just like they did in 1204. Now they control your body, soon they will control your soul too.

There was no united Europe at 1204 and those who backstabbed us were the Venetians. Europe could not conceive that 1204 would lead the Turks in Vienna some day. When they realized their mistake, they supported us in our struggle against you, and they shall keep doing so. Take a look at Dresden and other German cities, where hatred against everything Muslim is growing by the day. In any case, why should we let you control our soul instead of them? Did you treat us any better? Certainly not...

Btw, many people give all the credit to italians about renaissance. They forget the importance of ptolmy's world map. Byzantine refugees brought this atlas to italy. Imho, this one atlas (and the only byzantine contribution to renaissance) is more important than da vinci's,michelangelo's, raphael's and donatello's works together..

We know what we did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance

Your problem is that some Greek scholars remained in the Ottoman empire, but what did they achieve? What have the Turks ever done for the good of humanity? The Europeans took our scholars, learned from them and advanced not only themselves, but the entire human race. You Turks have never done anything close to what they did, and if you look at Sultan Mad dog, the prospects are far from promising...

Your church was loyal to us, it spread Greek culture/language in the balkans, but it helped us also to controll rebellions and maintain peace for centuries.

Religion has always been used to keep the populace dumb and pacified. It was not different during the Ottoman rule.

The Greek culture has been spread all over the Balkans long before any Turks have been anywhere near Europe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jire%C4%8Dek_Line

In any case, the Greek religion did not spread Greek culture significantly. The real spread of the Greek culture was undertaken by the Greek merchants, and only during the last centuries of the Ottoman domination, when Greek trade was thriving.

The serbs were loyal fighters. During timur-beyazid war, they helped the Ottomans more than the turcomans did. Balkan historians(except Iorga) are not trustful according them there is no balkan history before russian expansion into balkans. But there was! You can't erase the period between 14th to 18th century from history books. I advise you to read ilber ortayli and halil inalcik's works. Nicolae Iorga isn't bad either.

Man, I don't give a shit about Iorga. We have millenia of history. We have Socrates and Aristotle. The lands which are now Turkey have produced more Greek geniuses than Turkish geniuses. Why doesn't Sultan Mad dog never mention any famous Turkish scientist, and he keeps promoting "Muslim scientists" in general? Yet, all of the Muslim scientists ever cannot even get close to the Pagan Greek scientists who were born and lived in what is now Turkey! What does that prove to you?

I am sorry, but we shall not follow you in failure, especially when we are certainly smarter and better than you. In fact, our biggest misfortune, is you...

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Balkan Turks lived some many centuries there and they civilized people. Then they took lands and deported them. They also killed many. More lands should be ours but now this is too late I think. This is gone but we can have good relation with Orthodox nation in Balkan.

The Turks are uncivilized, and have not civilized any people ever. As a matter of fact all of the Turkish words for high culture originated from Persian and Arabic, at least until Kemal Pasha, and these civilizations are not particularly impressive to any European...

Ballist
12-16-2014, 11:28 PM
I'd rather go to war and die 20,000 to 80,000 again than let the Serbs take my Dardania away from me. And if Greece even touches Albania, count me in as the first volunteer.

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 11:39 PM
If Turkey evil country, Turkey would do same as Russians in Eastern Ukraine. You organize riots with Turkish and other Muslims in Bulgaria and you start civil war and send military. But Bulgaria is ally with Turkey and this is betrayal. So Turkey wouldnt do this. Also many Muslims Turkish Bulgarians live in North, this is Razgrad Deliorman region close to Romania and not Turkish border.

That's what you did in Cyprus. You couldn't do it in Bulgaria because Greece had united with Bulgaria against the Turkish threat during the Turkish attempt to destabilize Greece at 1987:

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/29/world/greeks-and-turks-ease-aegean-crisis.html

GREEKS AND TURKS EASE AEGEAN CRISIS
By ALAN COWELL, Special to the New York Times
Published: March 29, 1987

[*=center]
(http://www.nytimes.com/adx/bin/adx_click.html?type=goto&opzn&page=www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day&pos=Frame4A&sn2=72270860/53be7632&sn1=93b70d48/1e2e0a6c&camp=FoxSearchlight_AT2014-1911130-Dec&ad=12.1_EXODUS_120x60&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eexodusgodsandkings%2Ecom%2 F%3Futm%5Fsource%3DNYTimes%26utm%5Fmedium%3Dpaid%2 6utm%5Fcampaign%3Dexodustix)

The crisis between Greece and Turkey over oil-drilling rights in the Aegean appeared to ease today, and Greece withdrew its demand for the temporary closing of a major United States naval installation.
The developments seemed to pull Greece and Turkey, who are nominal allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, back from the brink of hostilities. On Friday both sides threatened military action in a test of wills over the right to drill for oil in disputed Aegean waters. [ In Washington, a State Department spokesman said ''we are pleased'' that Greece had withdrawn its demand that the American installation be closed. ] The critical development in easing the crisis, foreign diplomats said, came Friday night when Prime Minister Turgut Ozal of Turkey, under pressure from the United States and other NATO nations, ordered a Turkish seismic research vessel to avoid the disputed waters around three Greek Aegean islands, Lesbos, Lemnos and Samothrace.
Turkish officials in Ankara said Greece had given an assurance that it would not drill for oil in other disputed Aegean waters around the island of Thasos. In the Turkish version of events, Ankara believed that Greek drilling would start there today and moved Friday to pre-empt it.

A spokesman for the Turkish Foreign Ministry, Yalim Eralp, said that the Greeks had given up their idea and that ''if they do not enter the disputed waters, then neither shall we.''

With Turkey stepping back from a possible confrontation, analysts said, Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou of Greece felt able, without losing face, to lift his demand that the United States suspend operations at the naval base near Athens.
''The Greek Government has withdrawn its request for the base operations at Nea Makri to be suspended,'' a United States Embassy spokesman told reporters.
A Greek spokesman, Yannis Roubatis, said the reasons for the demand ''no longer existed.''
Mr. Papandreou sought to justify his action against the base - one of 4 major and about 20 smaller American installations in Greece - by accusing Washington of encouraging Ankara to challenge Greek oil rights in the Aegean.
Greece was said to have told American officials that they were satisfied with the Turkish Prime Minister's statements and were thus withdrawing their demand for suspension of American operations at the base. Base Operation Did Not Stop
The base, near Marathon Bay, with about 350 mainly American personnel, is an important communications installation for the Navy. Despite the Greek demand on Friday, officials said, operations did not cease.
The Navy also has a major base on the island of Crete, and the United States maintains a logistics and communications base at Athens airport. Greece receives military aid of $500 million in credits in return for allowing the American installations.
Mr. Papandreou told reporters today that he felt ''restricted optimism'' about the crisis, a sentiment echoed by other Greek leaders after meetings with the Prime Minister. ''The climate is calmer today,'' said the Communist Party leader, Harilaos Florakis.
On Friday, Turkey said it was sending the Sismik 1 research vessel with an escort of warships into waters claimed by Greece to look for oil. Greek and Turkish armed forces were reported on alert, and both sides said they would use force if obstructed by the other.
The crisis brought a major surge of tension on NATO's southeastern flank, prompting NATO ambassadors as well as the Reagan Administration to urge restraint on both sides. Hoarding of Canned Goods
The developments inspired nervousness among Greeks, who crammed supermarkets Friday to stock up on canned foods, as if expecting the worst. ''On the Brink of Aegean War,'' the English-language Athens News said in a banner headline.
Friday night, however, Prime Minister Ozal said the Sismik 1 would remain in Turkish waters.
''If Greece interferes with our vessel in any way, and this is what Papandreou is saying, we will act in the same way against him,'' Mr. Ozal said. ''As a result, it could be cause for war.''
But he added, referring to Greece, ''We are waiting for the first move from them.''
The Sismik 1 was reported to have sailed today from the Turkish port of Canakkale in the Dardanelles. It was said to have been escorted by warships. But the semi-official Anatolian News Agency in Turkey said it restricted its soundings to Turkish waters in the Gulf of Saros.
The Sismik 1, converted to seismic research after being seized from smugglers in the 1970's, figured in a similar crisis in 1976. Athens Nationalizing Consortium
The newest crisis erupted after Greece announced plans to nationalize a Canadian-led consortium that planned to drill for oil 11 miles east of the Greek island of Thasos. Greece maintains the right to extend its present territorial waters to 12 miles from 6, but Turkey says such an extension would be a cause for war.
Greece has about 2,500 islands in the Aegean, and an extension of territorial waters around them to 12 miles would give Athens control of 71 percent of the sea, compared with 43 percent now. That would also make it impossible for Turkish shipping to reach the Mediterranean without crossing Greek waters.
The two sides also dispute the extent of each other's continental shelf.
When the crisis began building, Turkey said Greece's plan to nationalize the North Aegean Petroleum Corporation showed that Athens had broken an agreement with Ankara to refrain from drilling until their disputes were resolved.
Greek officials, by contrast, depicted the nationalization plan as a way of preventing the consortium from causing an international incident by drilling under a concession that expires on April 1.
Two days ago, Turkey issued licenses to the state-owned Turkish Petroleum Company permitting it to explore in areas that Athens says lie largely within Greek territorial waters. Regarded as a Standoff
Diplomats based in Athens depicted the easing of tension today as a standoff that cost Turkey a loss of face. The United States was also believed to be angered at being drawn into the dispute.
Mr. Papandreou has often threatened to close all American bases in Greece, and he repeated the threat Friday, saying they would be shut down if his country moved closer to war with Turkey.
He demanded the suspension of base operations under a 1983 agreement permitting him to do so to protect national interests. The agreement is to expire next year, and the Prime Minister has given no explicit commitment to renewing it. The newest episode, diplomats said, seemed likely to make negotiations on a renewal more difficult. $ ? ---- WASHINGTON IS PLEASED
WASHINGTON, March 28 (Special to the New York Times) - A State Department spokesman said today that ''we are pleased'' that Greece withdrew its demand for the suspension of operations at the United States naval installation at Nea Makri.
On Friday in Brussels, Lord Carrington, the Secretary General of NATO, urged Greece and Turkey to avoid the use of force and offered to act as a mediator.
The State Department spokesman, Bruce Ammerman, said: ''We understand that Turkey has accepted this offer. We hope both allies will take advantage of this opportunity to seek a peaceful solution to their dispute.''
Another State Department official said Turkey's decision not to have its ship sail into contested waters was ''a definite standdown.''

Petros Houhoulis
12-16-2014, 11:43 PM
I'd rather go to war and die 20,000 to 80,000 again than let the Serbs take my Dardania away from me. And if Greece even touches Albania, count me in as the first volunteer.

Did you even realize that Ices' plan was to hand Albania to Greece, and the Greeks' reaction has been to tell Ice to fuck off, together with his plans?

Where did you get the idea that we Greeks dream of chasing half naked aboriginals in the Albanian mountains??? What for??? Don't you send us your hookers anyway???

Ballist
12-16-2014, 11:50 PM
Did you even realize that Ices' plan was to hand Albania to Greece, and the Greeks' reaction has been to tell Ice to fuck off, together with his plans?

Where did you get the idea that we Greeks dream of chasing half naked aboriginals in the Albanian mountains??? What for??? Don't you send us your hookers anyway???

Sorry, thanks. But the Greek military seems to itch for Albanian land. I'm sure you like our hookers and the prices, especially since the Euro is going down the toilet.

Incal
12-17-2014, 12:25 AM

Who on his sane mind would like that?

Linet
12-17-2014, 08:54 AM

This is because since end of communism Bulgarians mostly treat them friendly and gently. They respect them and this is good.

Turkey is in the category of the bully http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/gun.gif....It would never harm or anger anyone stronger and especially a neighbouring giant like Russia :valkyrie: but it would harass, kill, genocide, rape, violate, steal and claim the lands, people and culture of any country is weaker than it at any given time http://www.counter-factual.net/upload/images/smilies/purge.gif....