RussiaPrussia
09-05-2013, 08:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2IQ0AR9qw

Anglojew
09-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Legendary

Loki
09-05-2013, 08:06 AM
lol she's hilarious. Palin for president!

Annihilus
09-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Lol epic!

CrystalMaiden
09-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Finally a US official saying a sane thing :o

Annihilus
09-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Finally a US official saying a sane thing :o

She is not that official bit, but still thumbs up :D

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 08:21 AM
she is so fucking dumb and annoying.

armenianbodyhair
09-05-2013, 08:23 AM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Loki
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM

The dumber they are, the better for the rest of us in the world. At least she is honest about what she thinks and wants.

Annihilus
09-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Palin is not dumb, would be foolish to think she is

Drawing-slim
09-05-2013, 08:28 AM
The dumber they are, the better for the rest of us in the world. At least she is honest about what she thinks and wants.

I'm surprised you people fail to see how dumb brainwashed annoying this person is. Specially you Loki. Well I do t blame you since most people in this thread live outside US. she is just really dumb, and not even a good person.

RussiaPrussia
09-05-2013, 08:29 AM

she just speaks what mainstream american people think and not what the media thinks thats why shes so popular

Loki
09-05-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm surprised you people fail to see how dumb brainwashed annoying this person is. Specially you Loki. Well I do t blame you since most people in this thread live outside US. she is just really dumb, and not even a good person.

I realise that, but dumber could mean more harmless. In this case, for certain.

Manifest Destiny
09-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Yet she's 100% right about this...

Meanwhile, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning leftist president of ours is lobbying to get us into another war.

Leliana
09-05-2013, 09:46 AM
She actually has a point, a good one! :) We should erect a huge wall around all Muslim countries and then they could kill each other until no one is alive. Then we can take the empy lands and colonize it with Western advanced civilization.

The Neanderthals died out, so why not the Muslim dimwits?

Ice
09-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Female version of naom chomsky :D

SkyBurn
09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
She actually has a point, a good one! :) We should erect a huge wall around all Muslim countries and then they could kill each other until no one is alive. Then we can take the empy lands and colonize it with Western advanced civilization.

I don't think that would be a humane solution :(

I do think that foreign countries do have a moral obligation to save innocent men, women and children being destroyed because of selfish power struggles. Turning a blind eye isn't a good solution. However, intervening with militaristic mother-knows-best sentiments may prove to be unnecessarily harmful. I think it needs more time and a better international consensus.

Manifest Destiny
09-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I don't think that would be a humane solution :(

I do think that foreign countries do have a moral obligation to save innocent men, women and children being destroyed because of selfish power struggles. Turning a blind eye isn't a good solution. However, intervening with militaristic mother-knows-best sentiments may prove to be unnecessarily harmful. I think it needs more time and a better international consensus.

You can't jump into the middle of a war between a tyrant and jihadis without being militaristic, unless you want your own people to get slaughtered.

SkyBurn
09-05-2013, 09:56 AM
You can't jump into the middle of a war between a tyrant and jihadis without being militaristic, unless you want your own people to get slaughtered.

I'm aware. That's why I said that the decision for military action needs more time and international discussion.

Manifest Destiny
09-05-2013, 09:59 AM
I'm aware. That's why I said that the decision for military action needs more time and international discussion.

I don't think there needs to be a discussion at all, to be honest. It's not our problem so we shouldn't intervene.

Americans shouldn't risk their children to save Syrian children.

SkyBurn
09-05-2013, 10:09 AM
I don't think there needs to be a discussion at all, to be honest. It's not our problem so we shouldn't intervene.

Americans shouldn't risk their children to save Syrian children.

If you walked past a drowning Syrian child, would you jump in and save them, even if it may prove to be a bit dangerous?

If you said yes, then congrats! You have a somewhat normative form of morality. Intervention in Syria (although obviously far more complicated and grand scale than my example) is an extension of this innate human instinct to save the innocent.

If you said no, then I suggest that you stop reading Ayn Rand, and realise that soldiers have signed up to the army while knowing the dangers. If global governments decide to intervene, then a few shall be harmed so that many can live.

As you can see, I'm very fond of Utilitarianism. I can understand your perspective too, but that's just how I see it :)

Manifest Destiny
09-05-2013, 07:52 PM
If you walked past a drowning Syrian child, would you jump in and save them, even if it may prove to be a bit dangerous?

What if I died during the rescue attempt? Would the government of Syria send weekly checks to my wife to help pay our mortgage and buy food? If not, I'd be putting my family at unnecessary risk.

Nothing against the Syrian kid, but there's a limit to how much I will risk my life and my family's well-being for the sake of a stranger.

If you said yes, then congrats! You have a somewhat normative form of morality. Intervention in Syria (although obviously far more complicated and grand scale than my example) is an extension of this innate human instinct to save the innocent.

What about the human instinct to let retards be retards? Assad and the rebels are both scum here.

If you said no, then I suggest that you stop reading Ayn Rand, and realise that soldiers have signed up to the army while knowing the dangers. If global governments decide to intervene, then a few shall be harmed so that many can live.

Soldiers signed up to help Al Queda take over a foreign government? I bet they'd beg to differ.

As you can see, I'm very fond of Utilitarianism. I can understand your perspective too, but that's just how I see it :)

Fair enough. But I'm simply not interested to risk the future of my family for the sake of random strangers from other countries.

SilverKnight
09-05-2013, 10:45 PM
finally that bitch said something smart.

Philo
09-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I read the title like "Sarah Palin let Allah free to sort it out in Syria". Learn your punctuation please, PrussiaRussia.

But I agree with her :D

Why are you insulting Neanderthals?