PDA

View Full Version : How long do you have patience? as much as this guy?

Germanicus
10-10-2009, 10:21 PM
ct8qfEgRmOM

To be fair he held back as long as he could, i may have exploded sooner, but i will never know.

Beorn
10-10-2009, 10:23 PM
The guy would have got an upper cut to the jaw and a kick to the throat when he's trying to pick up his teeth. But as with all estates full of Chavs, you have to be careful. You can win most fights against them but the payback after you will always lose.

Loki
10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
LOL!! What a fucking loser. :rotfl:

Germanicus
10-10-2009, 10:29 PM
The guy would have got an upper cut to the jaw and a kick to the throat when he's trying to pick up his teeth. But as with all estates full of Chavs, you have to be careful. You can win most fights against them but the payback after you will always lose.

Yeah i know, but i was brought up on an estate, in my day it was if you were stupid enough to mess with someone on your own back yard you were asking for payback, anyway most people never mess with neighbors unless its serious, but this chav will get revenge i am sure.... he will wait till he goes out or on holiday and burgle the house or trash it..:coffee:

Germanicus
10-10-2009, 10:37 PM
This has got me remembering, years ago when i was a lot younger and i had a hair trigger temper, a young 16 year old was trying to smash a road sign up outside my house, i told him to stop, he gave me the finger, so i picked him and his bike up and threw him into the road.
He said "i'm going to get my dad and my brother" i said "go and get them i know your dad, i will wait right here for them"
To which they never turned up.
Years passed, and the16 year old grew up turned out to be the main hard drug dealer on our estate.... i never did get pay back from him... i wonder why?
Cos i knew where he lived, and he would get an even bigger pay back.

Beorn
10-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Haha! Is this thread going to turn into our most memorable fracas stories? :D

Phlegethon
10-10-2009, 11:05 PM
In certain environments stability and the illusion of tranquility can only be guaranteed through the concept of mutually assured destruction. Fortunately I have left that environment behind.

Grey
10-10-2009, 11:25 PM
What the hell is a chav and why's he trying to pick a fight?

Vulpix
10-10-2009, 11:50 PM
What the hell is a chav and why's he trying to pick a fight?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

with pictures:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

Phlegethon
10-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Council-housed and violent.