PDA

View Full Version : French fotballers

WOOHP
09-07-2013, 11:59 PM
All (white)football players with a French surname. Where would they fit the best?

http://i.imgur.com/a48l50G.jpg

daniboy
09-08-2013, 12:00 AM
some of them look scandinavian
the first girl at right looks swedish, and the girl below her looks greek

WOOHP
09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
some of them look scandinavian
the first girl at right looks swedish, and the girl below her look greek

Yes these fotballers, especially some of the female ones have an unusual Scandinavian touch.

Dandelion
09-08-2013, 12:11 AM
At risk of getting it wrong (I'd be damned were they to turn out from Flanders and the Netherlands :picard1:) I'm guessing Germany.

EDIT: Damned be I, they are listed as French. Well, I think their phenotypes are closest to the ones you'll find in Germany.

WOOHP
09-08-2013, 01:30 AM
At risk of getting it wrong (I'd be damned were they to turn out from Flanders and the Netherlands :picard1:) I'm guessing Germany.

EDIT: Damned be I, they are listed as French. Well, I think their phenotypes are closest to the ones you'll find in Germany.

Lol, why did you think they were Germans?

Dandelion
09-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Lol, why did you think they were Germans?

Logical deduction by the options (didn't read the title). No real reason.

aherne
09-08-2013, 05:52 AM

Don't be! They can all pass easily as Germans. Only as a group they look somewhat different...

Anyway, these faces only show that France is as Northern European country as much as Germany is. Of course I'm talking about real French / German, not immigrant scum.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Most of them can pass as Germans.