PDA

View Full Version : Help! Am I european enough according to all these calculations?

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Eurogenes K9 Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the Eurogenes K9 model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes blog. We appreciate him making this excellent tool available here.

A map showing the K9 populations is available HERE.

Population descriptions are available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 575 Delta-Q: 1.063307e+01 Elapsed Time: 29.55 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 22.95%
Southwest Asian 9.13%
North Amerindian + Arctic -
Siberian 0.10%
Mediterranean 31.92%
East Asian -
West African -
North European 35.90%

Eurogenes K12 Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the Eurogenes K12 model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes blog. We appreciate him making this excellent tool available here.

A map showing the K12 populations is available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 500 Delta-Q: 2.722693e-03 Elapsed Time: 30.53 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 21.70%
Southwest Asian 8.43%
Siberian -
Mediterranean 24.48%
East Asian -
West African -
Volga-Ural 3.87%
South Baltic 9.98%
Western European 19.02%
North Sea 12.53%

Eurogenes K36 Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the Eurogenes K36 model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes Genetic Ancestry Project blog.

Kit Number: Iteration: 325 Delta-Q: 2.422005e+00 Elapsed Time: 67.60 seconds

Population
Amerindian -
Arabian 0.12%
Armenian 4.62%
Basque 1.41%
Central_African -
Central_Euro 5.55%
East_African -
East_Asian -
East_Balkan 10.89%
East_Central_Asian -
East_Central_Euro 3.39%
East_Med 15.58%
Eastern_Euro 1.79%
Fennoscandian 0.25%
French 2.81%
Iberian 12.58%
Indo-Chinese -
Italian 14.05%
Malayan -
Near_Eastern 1.11%
North_African 0.16%
North_Atlantic 5.76%
North_Caucasian 3.16%
North_Sea 6.56%
Northeast_African -
Oceanian -
Omotic -
Pygmy -
Siberian -
South_Asian -
South_Central_Asian -
South_Chinese -
Volga-Ural -
West_African -
West_Caucasian 3.55%
West_Med 6.65%

EUtest Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the Eurogenes EUtest model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes Ancestry Project blog.

Kit Number: Iteration: 725 Delta-Q: 2.012081e-02 Elapsed Time: 37.85 seconds

Population
SOUTH_BALTIC 9.99%
EAST_EURO 3.79%
NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 15.83%
ATLANTIC 15.36%
WEST_MED 18.78%
EAST_MED 22.42%
WEST_ASIAN 9.77%
MIDDLE_EASTERN 4.05%
SOUTH_ASIAN -
EAST_AFRICAN -
EAST_ASIAN -
SIBERIAN -
WEST_AFRICAN -

Jtest Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the Eurogenes Jtest model, created by Davidski (Polako). Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at his Eurogenes Ancestry Project blog.

Kit Number: Iteration: 700 Delta-Q: 4.954901e-03 Elapsed Time: 42.07 seconds

Population
SOUTH_BALTIC 9.89%
EAST_EURO 3.22%
NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 15.40%
ATLANTIC 14.50%
WEST_MED 17.92%
ASHKENAZI 6.93%
EAST_MED 20.57%
WEST_ASIAN 8.74%
MIDDLE_EASTERN 2.83%
SOUTH_ASIAN -
EAST_AFRICAN -
EAST_ASIAN -
SIBERIAN -
WEST_AFRICAN -

Pleurat
09-08-2013, 11:16 AM
no

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:19 AM

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:22 AM
no
What's enough!? In comparison to average the rest of Albanians?!

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Dodecad V3 Admixture Proportions

The Dodecad V3 (dv3) admixture calculator is courtesy of Dienekes Pontikos and was developed as part of the Dodecad Ancestry Project; more information here.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 7.218135e-03 Elapsed Time: 49.75 seconds

Population
East_European 8.48%
West_European 28.55%
Mediterranean 34.83%
Neo_African -
West_Asian 21.48%
South_Asian -
Northeast_Asian 0.13%
Southeast_Asian -
East_African -
Southwest_Asian 5.82%
Northwest_African 0.71%
Palaeo_African -

Pct. Calc. Option 1
Pct. Calc. Option 2

Web site and contents ©Copyright 2011-2013 by GEDmatch, Inc.
Genealogy and DNA data remains the property of the submitter.
Each Admixture Proportions 'calculator' model remains the property of its developer.

Loki
09-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Of course you are. Overwhelmingly.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:36 AM
HarappaWorld Admixture Proportions

This utility uses the HarappaWorld model, created by Zack. Questions and comments about this model
should be directed to him at harappa@zackvision.com or to his HarappaWorld blog.
We appreciate him making this excellent tool available here.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 2.302235e+00 Elapsed Time: 66.78 seconds

Population
S-Indian -
Baloch 7.52%
Caucasian 28.18%
NE-Euro 27.89%
SE-Asian -
Siberian -
NE-Asian -
Papuan 0.34%
American -
Beringian -
Mediterranean 27.90%
SW-Asian 8.13%
San -

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Of course you are. Overwhelmingly.

Don't fuck with me Loki. I want the truth, you know I want the truth! You know I don't give a shit either way:D
I want the complete truth in detail, so I know what philosophy and personal ideology to create and stick to it:D based on my genetic make-up,lol

Loki
09-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Don't fuck with me Loki. I want the truth, you know I want the truth! You know I don't give a shit either way:D
I want the complete truth in detail, so I know what philosophy and ideology to create and stick to it:D based on my genetic make-up,lol

I'm telling you the truth! What is different in you than, for example, in Greeks? Not much at all. You are fairly standard Greco-Albanian.

Jackson
09-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Well if you are an Albanian you are part of Europe. It just so happens that people in some parts of Europe are more related to some people outside Europe than to some others within Europe. Theres no hard and fast line between what is Europe and what isn't Europe from a genetic perspective.

Pleurat
09-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Those results are not important at all Drawing..... me, Duksfall, Anarchist, Horten got low north european percentages but we are all blond and blu eyed..... You have more cacuasian than the average albanian ( west asian).

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Those results are not important at all Drawing..... me, Duksfall, Anarchist, Horten got low north european percentages but we are all blond and blu eyed..... You have more cacuasian than the average albanian ( west asian).
Now It makes sense why I am so pro-Chechen cause without knowing anything about them. Just blindly!lol

Loki
09-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Now It makes sense why I am so pro-Chechen cause without knowing anything about them. Just blindly!lol

Maybe rashka was right all along and you came from the Caucasus! :lol:

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Maybe rashka was right all along and you came from the Caucasus! :lol:

So I am about near 30% Chechen. To bad I'm not more since Chechens are the only true men on this modern world today. I'm not even joking that I've have always thought this. My endless posts and admiration of them through time can prove this!lol and was totally pure genuine.

Thrax
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
We have pretty similar results.

Pleurat
09-08-2013, 11:53 AM
So I am about near 30% Chechen. To bad I'm not more since Chechens are the only true men on this modern world today. I'm not even joking that I've have always thought this. My endless posts through time can prove this!lol

the only true men of this earth are the albanian highlanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKXYLR9Ij4

Loki
09-08-2013, 11:54 AM
So I am about near 30% Chechen. To bad I'm not more since Chechens are the only true men on this modern world today. I'm not even joking that I've have always thought this. My endless posts and admiration of them through time can prove this!lol and was totally pure genuine.

You know that Chechens are European, right? Chechnya is in Europe, and so is Georgia.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 11:55 AM
the only true men of this earth are the albanian highlanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKXYLR9Ij4
Yes, but include some Chechen mix in it, than you got superman.

Hevo
09-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Keep in mind that the Gedmatch calculators focuses on much deeper ancestry than the Ancestry Composition at 23andMe.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 12:28 PM
In every calculation I do show around 30% Northern European, north eastern in some others, what's your percanteges on that I wonder!?

Pleurat
09-08-2013, 12:30 PM
In every calculation I do show around 30% Northern European, north eastern in some others, what's your percanteges on that I wonder!?

I have like 28%.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 12:32 PM
I have like 28%.
What's the rest. What's your west Caucasian and Mediterranean!?

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Well if you are an Albanian you are part of Europe. It just so happens that people in some parts of Europe are more related to some people outside Europe than to some others within Europe. Theres no hard and fast line between what is Europe and what isn't Europe from a genetic perspective.

You says "related", but out of 600 DNA relatives I have non outside Europe. Even in turkey Istanbul relatives they show to be of Albanian origin!? All my DNA relative show to be in Europe continent and USA.

Jackson
09-08-2013, 01:41 PM
You says "related", but out of 600 DNA relatives I have non outside Europe. Even in turkey Istanbul relatives they show to be of Albanian origin!? All my DNA relative show to be in Europe continent and USA.

That's because most of it is more ancient. But you are related to everyone else, just at different distances. I'm related to you.

Azalea
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
You know that Chechens are European, right? Chechnya is in Europe, and so is Georgia.

You can argue about them being geographically European, but since this is a topic about genetics, you may want to mention that they are clearly distinct from other European peples.

Jackson
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM

That's because most of it is more ancient. But you are related to everyone else, just at different distances. I'm related to you.

Azalea
09-08-2013, 01:44 PM
This looks like a secret attention whoring topic TBH. Why don't you show us which nations are the closest to you? It will show you right away if you are average or not.

Also, send your data to McDonald if you haven't done that already.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 01:47 PM

I am?!
Anyway, but on the list of DNA relatives clearly it states "distant relatives" and I have tons tons of majority I would say Northern Europe relatives as far as numbers, so why don't I have any distant relatives in caucus or ME then!?

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 01:51 PM
This looks like a secret attention whoring topic TBH. Why don't you show us which nations are the closest to you? It will show you right away if you are average or not.

Also, send your data to McDonald if you haven't done that already.
I have done that so stop annoying me! I'm not an attention whore,it's the fucking opposite.
I show top countries greece Albania Romania Montenegro.
What makes you think I'm being an attention whore when infact I'm being incredibly insecure and openly unsure about everything!

Azalea
09-08-2013, 01:54 PM
I have you dumb fuck, I'm not an attention whore, the fucking opposite.
I show top countries greece Albania Romania Montenegro.
What makes you think I'm being an attention whore when infact I'm being incredibly insecure and and openly unsure about everything!
Dumb fuck? You are too dumb to use a simple internet calculator but you have the guts to call me a dumb fuck? It takes very little to find out if you are average Albanian or not - and even less to find out if you are 'European' enough. But apparently this is very hard for you. That's what I call a dumb fuck.

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
You can argue about them being geographically European, but since this is a topic about genetics, you may want to mention that they are clearly distinct from other European peples.

Not really. The "West Asian" component is found throughout most of Europe, especially southeastern Europe. If that's not European it would mean that Greeks are not European, for example. Which would be a silly thing to say.

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Dumb fuck? You are too dumb to use a simple internet calculator but you have the guts to call me a dumb fuck? It takes very little to find out if you are average Albanian or not - and even less to find out if you are 'European' enough. But apparently this is very hard for you. That's what I call a dumb fuck.Well, you Must be, to dare acuse me of atention whoring when I'm clearly not.
As far as using computer tools and shit, even my nephews know a whole lot more then me, this however does not mean they're smarter nor wiser than me. Hold your horses.

Azalea
09-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Not really. The "West Asian" component is found throughout most of Europe, especially southeastern Europe. If that's not European it would mean that Greeks are not European, for example. Which would be a silly thing to say.
This doesn't make sence what so ever. Going by your logics, the Northern European component is actually Central Asian and we can consider Central Asians as Europeans because they have such a high frequency of this component. Does this make sence to you? Don't think so.

Western Asian people are clearly distinct from Europeans genetically. Europeans having some Western Asian ancestry doesn't change anything about this. (besides, the only Europeans who have high West Asian admix are the Greeks who have origin in Western Asia!)

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:19 PM
This doesn't make sence what so ever. Going by your logics, the Northern European component is actually Central Asian and we can consider Central Asians as Europeans because they have such a high frequency of this component. Does this make sence to you? Don't think so.

Western Asian people are clearly distinct from Europeans genetically. Europeans having some Western Asian ancestry doesn't change anything about this. (besides, the only Europeans who have high West Asian admix are the Greeks who have origin in Western Asia!)

That's according to YOUR logic, lol! R1a is very dense in India. Does that mean Europeans that carry R1a are non-European? Of course not.

Azalea
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
That's according to YOUR logic, lol! R1a is very dense in India. Does that mean Europeans that carry R1a are non-European? Of course not.

How is this my logic? You say that the Western Asian component is European because it's common in Europeans too. So this is your logic, not mine. If you apply this logic (YOUR logic) to the Western Asian component, you have to apply it to other components also. Otherwise this logic is besides being very dumb also very hypocrite. Anyway, let me see if I can show you how stupid it is to think like this.

The Northern European component peaks in Europe but it's also very common in Central Asia, in high frequencies even. So if the Western Asian component is European even though it peaks in populations who are clearly distinct from Europeans, then you might consider Central Asians as Europeans too. Because they have Northern European admixture.

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:29 PM
How is this my logic? You say that the Western Asian component is European because it's common in Europeans too. So this is your logic, not mine. If you apply this logic (YOUR logic) to the Western Asian component, you have to apply it to other components also. Otherwise this logic is besides being very dumb also very hypocrite. Anyway, let me see if I can show you how stupid it is to think like this.

The Northern European component peaks in Europe but it's also very common in Central Asia, in high frequencies even. So if the Western Asian component is European even though it peaks in populations who are clearly distinct from Europeans, then you might consider Central Asians as Europeans too. Because they have Northern European admixture.

The fact that West Asian peaks outside of Europe doesn't mean it is non-European/non-white. West Asian can correctly be described as Eurasian. It occurs both in Europe and West Asia. It's also an integral part of the genetic makeup of most Europeans.

It is also said that West Asian is fairly close to North European, for some reason. That's interesting.

Insuperable
09-08-2013, 02:33 PM

Greeks are European, but just not white like the rest of Balkan people. To be white you have to have Graham's genome or something like that.

I mean with all that Cauasus and SWA, how can someone be white?

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Greeks are European, but just not white like the rest of Balkan people. To be white you have to have Graham's genome or something like that.

Solin trolling again, GREAT :picard2:

Azalea
09-08-2013, 02:36 PM
The fact that West Asian peaks outside of Europe doesn't mean it is non-European/non-white. West Asian can correctly be described as Eurasian. It occurs both in Europe and West Asia. It's also an integral part of the genetic makeup of most Europeans.

It is also said that West Asian is fairly close to North European, for some reason. That's interesting.

Why are you being so idotic about this? Components are named after the region they peak in. This obviously doesn't mean that having Western Asian ancestry makes you non-European. This component may as well be present in Europe since ancient times. However, this is not what the discussion is about. You claimed that Caucasian people - who, again, are very distinct from Europeans genetically - are European because Europeans happen to have West Asian admixture. Even though it's clear as water that they are not Europeans genetically! So like I said, this is the same logic as considering Central Asians to be Europeans because they happen to have Northern European admixture.

So if you change West Asian in EuroAsian, then you have to change the name of the Northern European component in EuroAsian also because it's common in both Asia and Europe.

Insuperable
09-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Solin trolling again, GREAT :picard2:

I am serious on this one

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Why are you being so idotic about this? Components are named after the region they peak in. This obviously doesn't mean that having Western Asian ancestry makes you non-European. This component may as well be present in Europe since ancient times. However, this is not what the discussion is about. You claimed that Caucasian people - who, again, are very distinct from Europeans genetically - are European because Europeans happen to have West Asian admixture. Even though it's clear as water that they are not Europeans genetically! So like I said, this is the same logic as considering Central Asians to be Europeans because they happen to have Northern European admixture.

So if you change West Asian in EuroAsian, then you have to change the name of the Northern European component in EuroAsian also because it's common in both Asia and Europe.

Where did I say that? :eek:

Azalea
09-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Where did I say that? :eek:

I said that Caucasians are genetically distinct from Europeans and you responded with 'Not really, the Western Asian component is found in Europe also'. With this you were implying that just because Europeans have Western Asian admixture, Caucasians are Europeans too.

Loki
09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I said that Caucasians are genetically distinct from Europeans and you responded with 'Not really, the Western Asian component is found in Europe also'.

Yes, that is true. And they're not genetically distinct from Europeans, since most Europeans carry West Asian genes (some substantially).

With this you were implying that just because Europeans have Western Asian admixture, Caucasians are Europeans too.

Nope, I didn't imply that. Faulty logic on your part or a misunderstanding.

Anyway West Asian = Aryan ubermensch ;)

Blackout
09-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Afraid not. The only thing left for you to do is to commit 'Hara Kiri'. Its the only way to redeem yourself... :lol:

Gorštak
09-08-2013, 02:46 PM
You nigga.

Pjeter Pan
09-08-2013, 02:47 PM
How much do these tests cost? And how long for the results to come in? I might take it one day.

Azalea
09-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes, that is true. And they're not genetically distinct from Europeans, since most Europeans carry West Asian genes (some substantially).

Nope, I didn't imply that. Faulty logic on your part or a misunderstanding.

Anyway West Asian = Aryan ubermensch ;)

No, it's not my fault. When I say that Caucasians are distinct from Europeans genetically, and you respond to me with 'No, not really because Western Asian admixture is common in Europeans too', then it's just normal for someone to interpret this as 'Caucasians are Europeans because Western Asian admix is common in Europe too'.

Loki
09-08-2013, 03:02 PM
No, it's not my fault. When I say that Caucasians are distinct from Europeans genetically, and you respond to me with 'No, not really because Western Asian admixture is common in Europeans too', then it's just normal for someone to interpret this as 'Caucasians are Europeans because Western Asian admix is common in Europe too'.

If you say so, but now I've clarified my meaning to you.

Anthropologique
09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Your autosomal DNA metrics read European enough, IMHO. I'm sure your appearance is that of a standard Balkan person.

Anthropologique
09-08-2013, 03:12 PM
West Asian markers do manifest some differences from east to west.

HispaniaSagrada
09-08-2013, 03:13 PM
dfgdf

Anthropologique
09-08-2013, 03:15 PM
LMAO!!

Anthropologique
09-08-2013, 03:16 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Fire Haired
09-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes ur European many European people from ur area get those results. But they have blood that is not European if u get what i am saying. All the aust dna tests i have looked at find similar groups that area distributed a similar way. The only unqique to Europe in globe13 and others is called north euro i have also heard Atlantic Baltic and northeast euro. All of them are distrusted the same way.

I am going to use globe13 percentages Germany and British isles around 59%, France 44-55%, Iberia 37-40%, north Italy 34%, central Italy 25-30%, south Italy 20-25%, Sardine 16%, East of Germany and north of Romania Balto Slavic speaking east Europeans 68-70%, Finnish and Sami 78-80%, Russians 70-75%. east of Germany south of Ukriane and north of Greece usely around 44%, Bulgaria at the lowest 38.8%, then in Greece 24.2%.

The reason why west of poland of that has less north euro than east of germany a pretty big differnce about 10%. is because of med it is more popular west of poland. The reason why Greece has so much less north euro than Bulgaria and other southeast Europeans is much higher west Asian and southwest asian. southeast europe and Italy period have much higher percentages of southwest Asian and west Asian it is centered in southern Italy and Greece most likley from Greco Roman age old Mediterranean world.

Pretty much it seems the group they call North Euro is what defines being European. That doesnt make sense to me becuase it should be dominte in all europeans when it is not. Why do 59% north in germany and the rest from the mid east(med, west asian, southwest asian) then why arent germans brown skinned and hwy do they have almost 40% yellow hair which is lmost non exstint in the mid east. Aust dna samples from Mesolithic hunter gather Europeans show they were dominted by North Euro with some med probably from inter marriage with farmers. Aust dna samples from neloithic farmers show they were dominted by Med with a little north euro probably from inter marriage with hunter gathers.

before farming spread all Europeans probably had 100% north Euro. Like how native Americans have 100% the group they call native american. Europeans were a isolated ethnic group like native Americans. More evidence is similart between mtDNA from Paleolithic and Mesolithic samples all over Europe and that their only for sure y dna haplogroup is hg I.

In the who am i aust dna test from geno 2.0 my dad got 35% north Euro, 40% med, 15% southwest asian, 5% native american, 3% sub shara, and 2% Oceania. I doubt the last three but that makes no sense i know i am more european than mid eastern. The med group is the most confusing. All over Caucasian groups North Euro, west asian, and southwest asian show obvious areas they are centered in and originated. But Mediterranean is everywhere. I think they may have been trying to find a med group and there might be European versions i dont know.

Overall i would say with those results there is no doubt ur ancestry is from modern Europe. But what about Mesolithic-Paleolithic Europe which really defines what Europeans are. It seems like modern Europeans became totallly mixed starting with the spread of farming into Europe 9,000ybp. So the med farmers from the mid east came mixed with the north euro hunter gathers. Then u have indo Europeans who migrated out of Russia and Ukriane and probably mainly of hunter gather ancestry. They migrate across Europe. modern western Europeans today might be mainly descended of Mesolithic Europeans that doe snot mean from Mesolithic western Europeans could be eastern who knows. So many people in Europe have conquered and been conquered and migrated like crazy since the Neolithic age.

British isles almost only decended from celtic and Germanic invaders (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?92232-British-ancestry-almost-all-from-Celtic-and-Germanic-Conqueres)

Anthropologique
09-08-2013, 08:17 PM
@HispaniaSagrada

If I "shooked" ... LMAO. You aren't dealing with a genius, that's for certain.

HispaniaSagrada
09-08-2013, 08:27 PM
dfgd

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Your autosomal DNA metrics read European enough, IMHO. I'm sure your appearance is that of a standard Balkan person.

Standard balkan look is just depressing and ill not settle for it. No thank you:D
At this point I'll rather take full on Chechen look, those Chechen Boston brothers looked better than Balkanites anyway, for sure:D

Shah-Jehan
09-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Yes you are...

ALSh
09-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Well, i hope rashka won't see this thread lol :p

Drawing-slim
09-08-2013, 08:51 PM

Are you joking me man?? Who are you kidding?
I was in a balkan restaurant & bar yesterday, at least 30 people were there. Serbs, Bulgarians, Macedonians, group of Albanians tosk & gheg.
Not a Single person looked whiter than me in that place! infact I was the whitest than anyone of all those balkan niggers there. If that says anything. So giving me "the rest of Balkans are white and I'm not" its just an unfunny joke to me.

Skerdilaid
09-08-2013, 08:55 PM
I was in a balkan restaurant & bar yesterday, at least 30 people were there. Serbs, Bulgarians, Macedonians, group of Albanians tosk & gheg.
Not a Single person looked whiter than me in that place! infact I was the whitest than anyone of all those balkan niggers there. If that says anything. So giving me "the rest of Balkans are white and I'm not" its just an unfunny joke to me.

:lol:

Insuperable
09-08-2013, 09:05 PM

I should have written "...Greeks are European, but not white, just like the rest of Balkans...". I actually meant that all Balkan people are not white.

I mean just look at your genome.

riverman
09-08-2013, 09:16 PM
if you're counting Caucasus as Asian, then no, you're almost half Asian, if you're counting it as European, you're mostly European, afaik from those figures.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Yes, you're European.

KrashNick
09-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Ofc you are European , some of those bastards here are just jealous :D

Drawing-slim
09-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I should have written "...Greeks are European, but not white, just like the rest of Balkans...". I actually meant that all Balkan people are not white.

I mean just look at your genome.
In a sense I do agree with you. On the other hand, I have only under 10% ME/SW Asian.
Looking at this from a general American public perspective which is the best way because they are naive and blunt, cuz they judge simply by looks. (And I never thought you were trolling btw)

Americans would call an "Italian American" italian, or a "Greek American" greek, a "Serb American" serbia , Spanish etc etc
But when it comes to a German American, or swede American, Norwegian American etc, they will simply call them white.

Now..regarding my around 30% Caucasus though, rolling stone magazine carried a cover story with the Boston bomber titled "just another white kid next door" pretty much that was the controversy tittle.
So I really don't know what to think here, and rightfully so, because if that kid was, let say, Greek or Italian or Balkanite, do you think they would have gone that route!? I mean trying to sell it as the "white kid next door"!? Or would they have sticked to their usual label, "Italian" "Greek" etc

I say this with comfort because simply being "White looking" in that classic sense is not that important at all, nor do I personally find it fashionable nor do i desire that look in me in anyway. No way would I wanna be that kinda white!
That would be a curse, forced to bang only Asian women my whole life:D

Stefan_Dusan
09-10-2013, 12:36 PM
I actually get similar results for the Caucasus on some tests. On one test I got 10-15% Berber (Moroccan) or something like that. On another test I get 30% North-Atlantic. On another I get about 20% Celto_Germanic. I literally went through all the tests possible one day and I concluded they don't know what they're calculating. I think they look at some reference populations and split your genes between them.

Pay more attention to what they predict for your populations. In first place the tests predicted for me Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Bulgarian and sometimes Italian (Tuscan), Romanian. That was more accurate.

Queen B
09-10-2013, 01:58 PM

I m black? That's new :cool:

Loki
09-10-2013, 02:03 PM
That would be a curse, forced to bang only Asian women my whole life:D

What's so bad about that? :cool:

Graham
09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Have collected some reuslts from K36. For you to compare have posted some up.. :P If I have your numbers wrong just tell me.

East Central -- Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus
18.36 Bosniak
10.77 Uncut(serb)
-------------------------
8.24 Thraex
6.83 Vojnik
6.28 Raine Dad
6.24 paschalisb
5.66 Raine
5.21 Grc
4.58 Grc
4.48 Safi
4.35 Inird
4.09 Grc
3.63 Geni
3.56 Dusk
3.38 DrawLive

Eastern Europe -- Russia
12.11 Bosniak
9.81 Uncut(srb)
8.20 Vojnik
6.95 Thraex
6.79 Raine
6.68 Grc
3.75 Inird
3.50 Dusk
3.26 Raine Dad
1.87 DrawLive
1.82 Geni
0.68 Safi
0.56 Grc
0.28 paschalisb
0.01 Grc

East Balkan -- Romania, Bulgaria
12.56 Inird
11.74 Dusk
11.40 Vojnik
10.90 DrawLive
10.33 Safi
9.62 Raine
9.29 Uncut(srb)
9.14 Bosniak
8.79 Thraex
8.24 Geni
7.44 Raine Dad
7.00 paschalisb
6.76 Grc
6.65 Grc
5.05 Grc
Italy -- Tuscany, North Italy
26.99 Inird
24.97 Safi
23.81 Dusk
23.06 Raine Dad
21.58 Raine
21.41 Grc
18.89 Geni
18.23 Uncut(srb)
18.08 Grc
16.68 paschalisb
16.43 Thraex
16.42 Grc
14.1 DrawLive
13.05 Bosniak
11.29 Vojnik
East Med -- Lebanese Christian, Druze, Cypriot
16.39 Geni
15.68 DrawLive
13.34 Safi
11.76 Raine Dad
11.73 Inird
10.76 Grc
10.62 paschalisb
10.41 Raine
8.95 Grc
8.60 Dusk
8.20 Vojnik
6.98 Grc
5.29 Uncut(srb)
5.06 Thraex
4.65 Bosniak

Near East -- Palestinian, Syrian, Lebanese Muslim
11.56 Grc
8.76 Dusk
8.59 paschalisb
8.49 Safi
8.17 Thraex
8.03 Grc
6.65 Grc
6.45 Vojnik
5.82 Geni
5.24 Raine
5.08 Inird
4.24 Raine Dad
3.75 Bosniak
3.35 Uncut(srb)
1.00 DrawLive

Drawing-slim
09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
What's so bad about that? :cool:

Well, if you don't mind to be treated just like a piece of meat, then nothing:D

Drawing-slim
09-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Have collected some reuslts from K36. For you to compare have posted some up.. :P If I have your numbers wrong just tell me.

East Central -- Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus
18.36 Bosniak
10.77 Uncut(serb)
8.24 Thraex
6.83 Vojnik
6.28 Raine Dad
6.24 paschalisb
5.66 Raine
5.21 Grc
4.58 Grc
4.48 Safi
4.35 Inird
4.09 Grc
3.63 Geni
3.56 Dusk
3.38 DrawLive

Eastern Europe -- Russia
12.11 Bosniak
9.81 Uncut(srb)
8.20 Vojnik
6.95 Thraex
6.79 Raine
6.68 Grc
3.75 Inird
3.50 Dusk
3.26 Raine Dad
1.87 DrawLive
1.82 Geni
0.68 Safi
0.56 Grc
0.28 paschalisb
0.01 Grc

East Balkan -- Romania, Bulgaria
12.56 Inird
11.74 Dusk
11.40 Vojnik
10.90 DrawLive
10.33 Safi
9.62 Raine
9.29 Uncut(srb)
9.14 Bosniak
8.79 Thraex
8.24 Geni
7.44 Raine Dad
7.00 paschalisb
6.76 Grc
6.65 Grc
5.05 Grc
Italy -- Tuscany, North Italy
26.99 Inird
24.97 Safi
23.81 Dusk
23.06 Raine Dad
21.58 Raine
21.41 Grc
18.89 Geni
18.23 Uncut(srb)
18.08 Grc
16.68 paschalisb
16.43 Thraex
16.42 Grc
14.1 DrawLive
13.05 Bosniak
11.29 Vojnik
East Med -- Lebanese Christian, Druze, Cypriot
16.39 Geni
15.68 DrawLive
13.34 Safi
11.76 Raine Dad
11.73 Inird
10.76 Grc
10.62 paschalisb
10.41 Raine
8.95 Grc
8.60 Dusk
8.20 Vojnik
6.98 Grc
5.29 Uncut(srb)
5.06 Thraex
4.65 Bosniak

Near East -- Palestinian, Syrian, Lebanese Muslim
11.56 Grc
8.76 Dusk
8.59 paschalisb
8.49 Safi
8.17 Thraex
8.03 Grc
6.65 Grc
6.45 Vojnik
5.82 Geni
5.24 Raine
5.08 Inird
4.24 Raine Dad
3.75 Bosniak
3.35 Uncut(srb)
1.00 DrawLive
Would be nice to see all these people's northern EU and Caucasus percentages though:P
In some chart here I get over 35% north euro.

Drawing-slim
09-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Just noticed that south Italians and Sicilians score much higher Caucasus on average over 30%. I thought I was one of the few Europeans to score this high, which is not even as high as Sicilians and south Italians
Why you giving me shit here for my 20+% on my average Kastrioti & solin?
What's Albania's average score on Caucasus!? Couldn't find it..

riverman
09-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Just noticed that south Italians and Sicilians score much higher Caucasus on average over 30%. I thought I was one of the few Europeans to score this high, which is not even as high as Sicilians and south Italians

Can you tell what "caucusas" means on the test? Mark gets high caucusas also, for instance, but isn't your caucusas reading different from his?

then if I get high caucusas, wouldn't it be different from either? eh..

Drawing-slim
09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Can you tell what "caucusas" means on the test? Mark gets high caucusas also, for instance, but isn't your caucusas reading different from his?

then if I get high caucusas, wouldn't it be different from either? eh..
Obviously I don't know shit when it comes to all this, that's why I opened this thread.
It's says west Asian which is Caucasus. How am I suppose to know the difference from marks or anyone's else's Caucasus!?

Insuperable
09-14-2013, 11:07 PM

I am giving shit to all southern Europeans

Drawing-slim
09-14-2013, 11:16 PM
I am giving shit to all southern Europeans

I swear I don't mind solin. Infact I was been very sincere when I PM-ed you once and said hoping to piss you off so you can be really blunt and honest with me.
This is all a pathetic joke to worry or be timid and insecure from the truth. Whatever the truth may be.
If I was a pure African gypsy etc genetically I would much rather know.

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Isn't Iteration supposed to be 1000 in all calculations? I think you copy pasted before it finished calculating.

You're most likely correct. I did everything from my phone. And Yes I did copy paste really fast just about everything in here switching from one calculator to a Another. Plus I don't know what that 1000 number means..
Some results I posted should be correct/complete though, no!?

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 08:42 AM
1000 means it finished calculating.

If those are finished calculations, then yes.
Nope, most likely they're not finished. Then again, i waited till it posted the whole stats of percentages. But I'm playing cards right now so will get around it later. Thanks for pointing this out btw.

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 09:29 AM
K9 Population descriptions are available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 5.220211e-01 Elapsed Time: 47.39 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 22.95%
Southwest Asian 9.13%
Siberian 0.09%
Mediterranean 31.92%
East Asian -
West African -
North European 35.90%

K10 Population descriptions are available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 1.519723e-01 Elapsed Time: 44.63 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 22.57%
Southwest Asian 8.75%
Siberian -
Mediterranean 26.70%
East Asian -
West African -
East European 13.53%
North Atlantic 28.43%

K11 Population descriptions are available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 1.608366e-03 Elapsed Time: 46.59 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 22.15%
Southwest Asian 8.57%
Siberian -
Mediterranean 26.21%
East Asian -
West African -
Volga-Ural 4.65%
South Baltic 11.56%
North Atlantic 26.85%

K12 Population descriptions are available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 1.220242e-03 Elapsed Time: 48.60 seconds

Population
South Asian -
Caucasus 21.70%
Southwest Asian 8.43%
Siberian -
Mediterranean 24.48%
East Asian -
West African -
Volga-Ural 3.87%
South Baltic 9.98%
Western European 19.02%
North Sea 12.53%

A map showing the K12b populations is available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 3.031716e-02 Elapsed Time: 53.88 seconds

Population
Western European 24.39%
Siberian 0.44%
East African -
West Central Asian 1.25%
South Asian -
West African -
Caucasus 19.96%
Finnish 0.42%
Mediterranean 26.46%
Southwest Asian 9.30%
North European 17.74%
East Asian -

A map showing the K13 populations is available HERE.

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 1.015877e-01 Elapsed Time: 55.85 seconds

Population
North European 33.55%
West African -
Mediterranean 33.10%
Northeast African 0.09%
North Eurasian 0.28%
South Asian -
Southwest Asian 6.84%
Pygmy -
Caucasus 17.66%
East Siberian 0.23%
East Asian -
Amerindian -
West Central Asian 8.24%

Eurogenes K36 Admixture Proportions
Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 2.216222e+00 Elapsed Time: 191.70 seconds

Population
Amerindian -
Arabian -
Armenian 4.64%
Basque 1.42%
Central_African -
Central_Euro 5.57%
East_African -
East_Asian -
East_Balkan 10.90%
East_Central_Asian -
East_Central_Euro 3.39%
East_Med 15.72%
Eastern_Euro 1.92%
Fennoscandian -
French 2.84%
Iberian 12.62%
Indo-Chinese -
Italian 14.10%
Malayan -
Near_Eastern 0.93%
North_African 0.16%
North_Atlantic 5.77%
North_Caucasian 3.26%
North_Sea 6.57%
Northeast_African -
Oceanian -
Omotic -
Pygmy -
Siberian -
South_Asian -
South_Central_Asian -
South_Chinese -
Volga-Ural -
West_African -
West_Caucasian 3.53%
West_Med 6.66%

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Dodecad V3 Admixture Proportions

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 7.218135e-03 Elapsed Time: 49.70 seconds

Population
East_European 8.48%
West_European 28.55%
Mediterranean 34.83%
Neo_African -
West_Asian 21.48%
South_Asian -
Northeast_Asian 0.13%
Southeast_Asian -
East_African -
Southwest_Asian 5.82%
Northwest_African 0.71%
Palaeo_African -

World9 Admixture Proportions

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 4.436759e-03 Elapsed Time: 45.36 seconds

Population
Amerindian -
East_Asian -
African -
Atlantic_Baltic 49.18%
Australasian 0.07%
Siberian 0.27%
Caucasus_Gedrosia 21.81%
Southern 28.63%
South_Asian -

World9 Admixture Proportions
Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 4.436759e-03 Elapsed Time: 45.36 seconds

Population
Amerindian -
East_Asian -
African -
Atlantic_Baltic 49.18%
Australasian 0.07%
Siberian 0.27%
Caucasus_Gedrosia 21.81%
Southern 28.63%
South_Asian -

Dodecad K7b Admixture Proportions
Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 6.693587e-05 Elapsed Time: 36.00 seconds

Population
South_Asian -
West_Asian 22.29%
Siberian 0.24%
African -
Southern 28.86%
Atlantic_Baltic 48.58%
East_Asian -

Dodecad K12b Admixture Proportions

Kit Number: Iteration: 1000 Delta-Q: 1.569138e-03 Elapsed Time: 49.33 seconds

Population
Gedrosia 5.84%
Siberian 0.24%
Northwest_African 0.88%
Southeast_Asian -
Atlantic_Med 31.15%
North_European 24.56%
South_Asian -
East_African -
Southwest_Asian 8.09%
East_Asian -
Caucasus 29.25%
Sub_Saharan -

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Anyway, enough charts for now (cuz im in a good intense action game)
I noticed in one chart it specifies "Caucasus gedrosia" 20+%, and I looked up images on google to find out where the region is, shows some people that look nordid compare to 70% of Europeans:D

Damião de Góis
09-15-2013, 10:01 AM
The only thing that stands out is your high Caucasus/West Asian. But in a southeast european context that doesn't stand out.

Drawing-slim
09-15-2013, 10:07 AM
The only thing that stands out is your high Caucasus/West Asian. But in a southeast european context that doesn't stand out.
Thank you. I need all the opinions from you guys as I can get. Obviously I have not done any home work at all on this genetics stuff.

One question I have though; it specifies in one board "20+% Caucasus gedrosia"?! I'm asking simply to find out any clues what population my Caucasus percentile comes from. If it is possible to pin down that in anyway!?

Damião de Góis
09-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Thank you. I need all the opinions from you guys as I can get. Obviously I have not done any home work at all on this genetics stuff.

One question I have though; it specifies in one board Caucasus gedrosia!? I'm asking simply to find our any clues what population my Caucasus percentile comes from. If its possible to pin down that in anyway!!

Like i said that's normal for Southeast European countries. The fact that they are closer to the Caucasus region might be the explanation.

Equilibrium
09-15-2013, 10:53 AM

One question I have though; it specifies in one board "20+% Caucasus gedrosia"?! I'm asking simply to find out any clues what population my Caucasus percentile comes from. If it is possible to pin down that in anyway!?

The Eurogenes K36 test has the highest resolution, meaning more clusters. It has 3 Caucasus clusters:

North_Caucasian = (Adygei, Balkar, Chechen, Kumyk, Lezgin, North Ossetian) = 3.16%
West_Caucasian = (Abkhasian, Georgian) = 3.55%
Armenian = (Armenian) = 4.62%

So around 11% of your West-Asian admixture is divided into South and North Caucasus. The rest of your West-Asian is probably in the East-Med component. Your South-West-Asian is also mostly in the East-Med, the rest is divided in Arabian and Near-Eastern components.

Arabian = (Saudi Arabia, Yemeni, Yemeni Jewish) = 0.12%
East_Med = (Cypriot, Lebanese Christian, Druze) = 15.58%
Near_Eastern (Jordanian, Lebanese Muslim, Palestinian, Syrian) = 1.11%

Your Eurogenes K36 results

Arabian 0.12%
Armenian 4.62%
Basque 1.41%
Central_Euro 5.55%
East_Balkan 10.89%
East_Central_Euro 3.39%
East_Med 15.58%
Eastern_Euro 1.79%