PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming for you, Llithuanians!

Gorštak
09-09-2013, 05:49 PM
So today on Eurobasket Bosnia needed to win over Lithauanias with 10 points to go in next round, and we had 16 points advantage in last minutes, even though Lithuanias would go in next round anyway, even when they saw they will lose thay did everything to stop us to win with 10 points, they made screams after every point like it was point for world cup
title, so many time outs and so aggressive defense in last moments while your fans where celebrating every point like also it is for world cup title.

It ended 78 - 72 for us.
Oh Lithuanians, I can't wait first next time to notice one of you(and with ugliest surnames in Europe I will surely notice you), I will beat him so badly that he will remember me for entire life.
Also, if some nation start war against Lithuanians, I will personally make my own volunteers unit and come to fight you.

Minesweeper
09-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Bring more negroes and you will pass to the next round. lol

el22
09-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Bring more negroes and you will pass to the next round. lol

So you agree that it's a sport for blacks

Minesweeper
09-09-2013, 06:52 PM
So you agree that it's a sport for blacks

No, you haven't understood the irony.

el22
09-09-2013, 06:57 PM
No, you haven't understood the irony.

OK, explain it to me

Gorštak
09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
OK, explain it to me

We have one black dude in team(who was our worst player on tournament anyway), and he is so proud because there is no any black dude in Serbia team.
Capito?

el22
09-09-2013, 07:05 PM
We have one black dude in team(who was our worst player on tournament anyway), and he is so proud because there is no any black dude in Serbia team.
Capito?

You've got the wrong black then, because it's still a sport for blacks.

Gorštak
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
You've got the wrong black then, because it's still a sport for blacks.

Bad luck.
All those blacks, and we take the only one who doesn't know to play basketball.

Hercus Monte
09-09-2013, 07:14 PM
So today on Eurobasket Bosnia needed to win over Lithauanias with 10 points to go in next round, and we had 16 points advantage in last minutes, even though Lithuanias would go in next round anyway, even when they saw they will lose thay did everything to stop us to win with 10 points, they made screams after every point like it was point for world cup
title, so many time outs and so aggressive defense in last moments while your fans where celebrating every point like also it is for world cup title.

It ended 78 - 72 for us.
Oh Lithuanians, I can't wait first next time to notice one of you(and with ugliest surnames in Europe I will surely notice you), I will beat him so badly that he will remember me for entire life.
Also, if some nation start war against Lithuanians, I will personally make my own volunteers unit and come to fight you.
it's nice that you care. I really couldn't give a toss about basketball.

justme
09-19-2013, 09:29 PM
I wish Kosovo was allowed to play... It's a shame they can't... FIBA is mainly controlled by Serbs.

Anyways I'd support Lithuania over Slavic countries any day, but if they were against Croatia Bosnia or Bulgaria I wouldn't care who wins

Shah-Jehan
09-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Take Karl with you

Gorštak
10-13-2013, 01:13 PM
For two days we need to win against Lithuania in football, game that doesn't mean anything to you but for us is game that in case of win we go on World Cup, don't dare to again be our butcher.

Petros Houhoulis
10-13-2013, 08:54 PM

It ended 78 - 72 for us.

Fuck you bitch. The Lithuanian surnames are Thracian, your Muslim everything is ugly.

You couldn't possibly find Lithuania on the map, less so in a military expedition, and by the time you would have gotten there you'd be screwed by half of Europe.

...Not to mention that Lithuania is a member of the E.U. and NATO, which means that people all over Europe would be fucking every hole of yours, even your ears, if you even dared to think attacking Lithuania.

Above all though, you people who don't cease priding of your whiteness, you are virtually negroes next to the Baltic folks.

I still wonder why all Albanian and Bosniak Muslims waste so much time priding of their pale arseholes. Do you expect to draw the attention of the horny Saudis in order to sell them your pale daughters or what really? Don't you have anything else to pride about? Something that you did and not something that you were born to?

Petros Houhoulis
10-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Bad luck.
All those blacks, and we take the only one who doesn't know to play basketball.

You ain't the smartest of the lot, are you?

Shah-Jehan
10-13-2013, 09:09 PM
You ain't the smartest of the lot, are you?

Petros, I think you lack maturity even though you are 38 years old, you've got a whole lot of lesson to learn from the Great Khan...

Stop Giving me random thumb downs...

Gorštak
10-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Fuck you bitch. The Lithuanian surnames are Thracian, your Muslim everything is ugly.

You couldn't possibly find Lithuania on the map, less so in a military expedition, and by the time you would have gotten there you'd be screwed by half of Europe.

...Not to mention that Lithuania is a member of the E.U. and NATO, which means that people all over Europe would be fucking every hole of yours, even your ears, if you even dared to think attacking Lithuania.

Above all though, you people who don't cease priding of your whiteness, you are virtually negroes next to the Baltic folks.

I still wonder why all Albanian and Bosniak Muslims waste so much time priding of their pale arseholes. Do you expect to draw the attention of the horny Saudis in order to sell them your pale daughters or what really? Don't you have anything else to pride about? Something that you did and not something that you were born to?

Well, at least Greece isn't so far, I'm pretty sure theoretically in case that Greece be in some war there will be unit of Bosnia volunteers on the other side, I mean, you send Greeks Volunteers Guard in our war, we must return the favor.
This is what we think about you swarthy Orthodox dogs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5lChtNHqwc

Hercus Monte
10-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Well, at least Greece isn't so far, I'm pretty sure theoretically in case that Greece be in some war there will be unit of Bosnia volunteers on the other side, I mean, you send Greeks Volunteers Guard in our war, we must return the favor.
This is what we think about you swarthy Orthodox dogs:
why are you guys so mean to each other? what happened to friendly sportsmanship?

Shah-Jehan
10-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Petrov, you've supposedly got old bones but, not a mature mind perse...

Gorštak
10-13-2013, 09:19 PM
why are you guys so mean to each other? what happened to friendly sportsmanship?

Well, I came here semi serious to write something that doesn't have anything with swarthy Orthodox dogs from Greece, so I don't know why is he replying to me anyway.

Hercus Monte
10-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Bosniaks riot after winning. :rolleyes: (I feel bad for sweden because most of the Bosniaks are going to go to sweden after rioting)

http://gs.delfi.lt/images/pix/bosniu-fanai-po-pergales-verzesi-i-aikste-ir-mete-kedes-63048184.jpg

http://ifoto.delfi.lt/show_display.php?id=4927471&width=1000&height=1000&mode=-1http://ifoto.delfi.lt/show_display.php?id=4927470&width=2000&height=2000&mode=-1http://ifoto.delfi.lt/show_display.php?id=4927469&width=1000&height=1000&mode=-1http://ifoto.delfi.lt/show_display.php?id=4927498&width=2000&height=2000&mode=-1http://ifoto.delfi.lt/show_display.php?id=4927474&width=1000&height=1000&mode=-1

Gorštak
10-15-2013, 09:54 PM
That is not a riot.
That is just a celebration. We will pay damage and everything is ok.
Our fans act really fine in last couple of years, they are not problem.
In the other hand, before:bounce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PAFMhmx18

Hercus Monte
10-15-2013, 10:07 PM
That is not a riot.
That is just a celebration. We will pay damage and everything is ok.
Our fans act really fine in last couple of years, they are not problem.

that's not how we celebrate things here. we usually leave the stadium peacefully, get pissed and then go beat members of the other team(this way the police wont catch us). you Bosniaks have much to learn.

Gorštak
10-15-2013, 10:20 PM
that's not how we celebrate things here. we usually leave the stadium peacefully, get pissed and then go beat members of the other team(this way the police wont catch us). you Bosniaks have much to learn.

Hey, I don't support those type of things, I'm actually surprised, but I guess it was too much emotional night.
This is first time in last couple of years that our fans did something like that.
And I guess they were pissed because after you kicked out our basketball team, you almost did the same to the football team.
And you Baltic people, just like Scandinavians, have totally different temperament than we from Balkan.

RussiaPrussia
10-15-2013, 10:23 PM
I wish Kosovo was allowed to play... It's a shame they can't... FIBA is mainly controlled by Serbs.

:cry

korkolola
10-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Hey, I don't support those type of things, I'm actually surprised, but I guess it was too much emotional night.
This is first time in last couple of years that our fans did something like that.
And I guess they were pissed because after you kicked out our basketball team, you almost did the same to the football team.
And you Baltic people, just like Scandinavians, have totally different temperament than we from Balkan.

Temperament is not an excuse to behave badly & disrespectfully in a country that you're only a guest at. Throwing chairs at policemen, wtf? Luckily for your ultras, our football ultra's community is not very strong, organized or willing to fight someone. If it was a basketball match your ultras would need to book buses and security to get them out of the stadium safely.

Wasn't it Lithuania who provided special meals for your football players?

Gorštak
10-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Temperament is not an excuse to behave badly & disrespectfully in a country that you're only a guest at. Throwing chairs at policemen, wtf? Luckily for your ultras, our football ultra's community is not very strong, organized or willing to fight someone. If it was a basketball match your ultras would need to book buses and security to get them out of the stadium safely.

Wasn't it Lithuania who provided special meals for your football players?

I apologise in their name, if that means something to you.

Hercus Monte
10-15-2013, 10:38 PM
I apologise in their name, if that means something to you.
you don't have to apologize, as long as you pay for trashing our back yard it's fine.

Gorštak
10-15-2013, 10:48 PM
you don't have to apologize, as long as you pay for trashing our back yard it's fine.

It should be done.

Petros Houhoulis
10-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Petros, I think you lack maturity even though you are 38 years old, you've got a whole lot of lesson to learn from the Great Khan...

Stop Giving me random thumb downs...

You just received another thumb down, and no, my thumb downs are far from random. Muslims are fair prey... If you want to know why, enlighten yourself in the Islam section.

Petros Houhoulis
10-15-2013, 10:59 PM

I cannot describe 4~5 centuries of Muslim rule in one sentence. Nevertheless, the Bosnians are the last supporters of 'rrrDOGan in Europe as well as of the Neo-Ottoman aspirations...

...The Albanians on the other hand, have kicked the Turks' arse out of this forum...

Petros Houhoulis
10-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Well, I came here semi serious to write something that doesn't have anything with swarthy Orthodox dogs from Greece, so I don't know why is he replying to me anyway.

Because of Pan-European solidarity. You threaten one of us, you threaten all of us. Period.

Gorštak
10-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Because of Pan-European solidarity. You threaten one of us, you threaten all of us. Period.

When I kick some dog on street, I expect also pan- dogs solidarity from your side.

And btw I forget to add for those hooligans, there were thousands of our fans in Lithuania, and bad things were made only by one small part of them.

Stefan_Dusan
10-15-2013, 11:12 PM
I thought for sure this was started by JustMe lol

Hercus Monte
10-15-2013, 11:24 PM
And you Baltic people, just like Scandinavians,
don't compare us to scandinavians, people might start thinking we're wannabe scandinavians like estonians.

Gorštak
10-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Our media say that your police act as assholes and didn't allowed to our fans to celebrate on pitch together with players
http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/policija-sprijecila-slavlje-navijaca-i-igraca/115852

Hercus Monte
10-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Our media say that your police act as assholes and didn't allowed to our fans to celebrate on pitch together with players
http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/policija-sprijecila-slavlje-navijaca-i-igraca/115852

you're not allowed to act out of order or stand out of line, we're very organised people.

Gorštak
10-16-2013, 12:19 AM
you're not allowed to act out of order or stand out of line, we're very organised people.

It's better to be more relaxed.

korkolola
10-16-2013, 12:21 AM
It's better to be more relaxed.

is it?

Gorštak
10-16-2013, 12:36 AM
is it?

Who am I to judge you.
Only man from Bosnia who live in Lithuania(Vilnius, with his Lithuanain wife) said about you for media:
"Lithuanians are very decent people.
That's something we need more. Here your car is safe, you don't even have to lock it.
They would nevery destroy something that is nice in the state or city propert. Lithuanians are good people.
Only bad thing is that they have too many drunkards, they are lying on streets. That is only ugly thing to see here.
State should be blamed. When you got a child in family, state only give you 500 euros. Once.
In the other hand, alcoholics are on welfare, state every month give them 350 euros, and they just use it to buy more alcohol:p"

korkolola
10-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Who am I to judge you.
Only man from Bosnia who live in Lithuania(Vilnius, with his Lithuanain wife) said about you for media:
"Lithuanians are very decent people.
That's something we need more. Here your car is safe, you don't even have to lock it.
They would nevery destroy something that is nice in the state or city propert. Lithuanians are good people.
Only bad thing is that they have too many drunkards, they are lying on streets. That is only ugly thing to see here.
State should be blamed. When you got a child in family, state only give you 500 euros. Once.
In the other hand, alcoholics are on welfare, state every month give them 350 euros, and they just use it to buy more alcohol:p"

You did not get my point but nevermind. Congratulations, bye.

Gorštak
10-16-2013, 12:54 AM
You did not get my point but nevermind. Congratulations, bye.

Bye and see you again, cold Scandinavians.

Petros Houhoulis
10-17-2013, 04:45 AM
When I kick some dog on street, I expect also pan- dogs solidarity from your side.

And btw I forget to add for those hooligans, there were thousands of our fans in Lithuania, and bad things were made only by one small part of them.

The shitstorm was about your threats and declarations of war against the Lithuanians, not your fans' attitude.

Petros Houhoulis
10-17-2013, 04:47 AM
don't compare us to scandinavians, people might start thinking we're wannabe scandinavians like estonians.

Told 'ya he can't find Lithuania on the map!

Pure ja
10-17-2013, 05:28 PM

Actually, estonians are not wannabe scandinavians.
Germanic scandinavians are wannabe nordics. Estonians were here in the Nordics first. We are the pre- and post-swiderians of Kunda people. From since Allerod.

Hercus Monte
10-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Actually, estonians are not wannabe scandinavians.
Germanic scandinavians are wannabe nordics. Estonians were here in the Nordics first. We are the pre- and post-swiderians of Kunda people. From since Allerod.
I was actually referring to a certain estonian, who cant help but stress estonian cultural connections to sweden, and swedes from Saaremaa. not the nordic-ness of estonia.

Hercus Monte
10-22-2013, 09:56 PM
:laugh:

Bosnian supporters end up in Latvia instead of Lithuania

According to the Latvian media, a group of Bosnian supporters who wanted to attend a qualifying match for the World Cup between Lithuania and Bosnia ended up in Latvia instead of Lithuania.
Fans of the BiH national team, lead by Haris Tresnjo, wanted to go watch the match live and support their team, but ended up in the wrong country. Haris who is a foreigner himself, said, “Me and few of my friends went to the match to cheer for Bosnia, but instead of Lithuania, we ended up in Latvia.
“We f****d up when we bought the tickets for the trip, and we did notice we were going to the wrong state. When got there, we saw that there was silence, there were no other fans anywhere.”
“We asked some people in English, where are everybody and where is the football match played. We told them we came from BiH to cheer for our team, but they just laughed at us and told us that we were very far from the stadium.
“A younger guy then approached us and explained that we are in the wrong country, and that the match is not played in Latvia but in Lithuania. We wandered a bit more through the capital, just to make sure” he said.
Harris went on to admit that he couldn’t quite distinguish between Latvia and Lithuania.
However, the group did make the most of their trip. They found a cafe that broadcasted the match and cheered their team as they beat Lithuania 1-0.
“I will surely remember this stupidity until the rest of my life,” Haris concluded.

Gorštak
10-23-2013, 01:46 AM
:laugh:

Bosnian supporters end up in Latvia instead of Lithuania

According to the Latvian media, a group of Bosnian supporters who wanted to attend a qualifying match for the World Cup between Lithuania and Bosnia ended up in Latvia instead of Lithuania.
Fans of the BiH national team, lead by Haris Tresnjo, wanted to go watch the match live and support their team, but ended up in the wrong country. Haris who is a foreigner himself, said, “Me and few of my friends went to the match to cheer for Bosnia, but instead of Lithuania, we ended up in Latvia.
“We f****d up when we bought the tickets for the trip, and we did notice we were going to the wrong state. When got there, we saw that there was silence, there were no other fans anywhere.”
“We asked some people in English, where are everybody and where is the football match played. We told them we came from BiH to cheer for our team, but they just laughed at us and told us that we were very far from the stadium.
“A younger guy then approached us and explained that we are in the wrong country, and that the match is not played in Latvia but in Lithuania. We wandered a bit more through the capital, just to make sure” he said.
Harris went on to admit that he couldn’t quite distinguish between Latvia and Lithuania.
However, the group did make the most of their trip. They found a cafe that broadcasted the match and cheered their team as they beat Lithuania 1-0.
“I will surely remember this stupidity until the rest of my life,” Haris concluded.

People always make fun about how they can't see difference beetwen Latvia and Lithuania, I'm pretty sure those are on same trace.
Not really funny for me.

Petros Houhoulis
10-23-2013, 04:40 PM
People always make fun about how they can't see difference beetwen Latvia and Lithuania, I'm pretty sure those are on same trace.
Not really funny for me.

Quit the Quran and go take some geography lessons you ^!@#$^%&*^%$#@@!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@##$%^&*^%$#@

Gorštak
10-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Quit the Quran and go take some geography lessons you ^!@#$^%&*^%$#@@!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@##$%^&*^%$#@

I will pray for your Kafir soul.

Petros Houhoulis
10-23-2013, 06:47 PM
I will pray for your Kafir soul.

Well, at least you can find this prayer in the Quran eh?

...Or you are gonna waste an hour like I did just trying to find where the hell did that Isocrates put that quote about the Athenian colonies in Macedonia? Because if it takes so much time, just go eat some pork kebab instead...

Actually, eat that pork kebab and forget the prayers and crap...

P.S.

I am really curious, with how many L's do you Bosniaks spell Lllithuania??? More or less than the Welllsh use for Wallles???

...Too bad neither Bosnia nor Herzegovina has an L...

Hercus Monte
10-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Not really funny for me.
I guess it's more like an Inside joke for us. when we tell people we're from Lithuania, foreigners sometimes say ''ahh, Riga, Riga!!'' as if that's our capital :p