PDA

View Full Version : Should we, as jews, have a right to massacre the Palestinians for what the Germans did to us?

Formozgan
09-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Do you agree with the moral statement of this thread? Do you believe that as a Jew I have the right to massacre and scapegoat to Palestinians? Is it ethically right to punish a people for the wrongdoings of other nations?

http://archive.4chon.net/new/1890859/thumb_1333638320113.png

Formozgan
09-10-2013, 09:21 AM
oooy veeeeyyyy

Dombra
09-10-2013, 09:26 AM
You have no right to slaughter the palestinians for what the Germans did.

You do have rights to slaughter some palestinians/kebab to protect your nation from people who has dedicated their lives to destroy Israel.

Formozgan
09-10-2013, 09:29 AM
You have no right to slaughter the palestinians for what the Germans did.

You do have rights to slaughter some palestinians/kebab to protect your nation from people who has dedicated their lives to destroy Israel.

Shalom goy. The question is, should we establish an state where the palestinians/pakis/arabs/kebabs live or perhaps we should establish ourselves in Germany? What of the 2 is the most moral?

RandoBloom
09-10-2013, 09:33 AM
You are sick

SkyBurn
09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Disclaimer

OP is not Jewish, he is Persian :)

Dombra
09-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Shalom goy. The question is, should we establish an state where the palestinians/pakis/arabs/kebabs live or perhaps we should establish ourselves in Germany? What of the 2 is the most moral?

Germany would seem like the most moral. However, in reality it would be nohing more than mindless revenge

Israel was actually the natural option, palestine was barely ppopulated and nothing had been done ovee there.

Ice
09-10-2013, 09:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

:D

Formozgan
09-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Germany would seem like the most moral. However, in reality it would be nohing more than mindless revenge

Israel was actually the natural option, palestine was barely ppopulated and nothing had been done ovee there.

So do you think doing it somewhere over Germany would be vengeful, but displacing the inhabitants who shared our sacred historical homeland is not? Or at least some kind of "an eye for an eye" aimed at a third person?

Pontios
09-10-2013, 10:03 AM
No, I am a "Nazi, Antisemite, racist, fascist, scum, swine, monster," who believes it's wrong what Israelis do to the Palestinians...

Mason8
09-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Do you agree with the moral statement of this thread? Do you believe that as a Jew I have the right to massacre and scapegoat to Palestinians? Is it ethically right to punish a people for the wrongdoings of other nations?

http://archive.4chon.net/new/1890859/thumb_1333638320113.png

First of all nobody's massacring anyone. It's unfortunate that there are casualties in the conflict, but there are-- on both sides.

And while sometimes Israeli military personnel have individually made some poor choices, overall, the Israeli armed forces shows more restraint than not. The times when they don't get all the attention, and the couple of errors or individual abuses get turned into Palestinian propaganda, and stripped of context and blown out of proportion. Most other militaries in similar situations would never consistently be as restrained as the Israeli military usually is.

Second of all the Palestinian problem is not the result of the Shoah. Trying to portray it as such is just anti-Zionist propaganda. Zionism began long before the Shoah, and we have every right to have a state in our own ancestral homeland.

The Palestinian Arabs could easily have avoided the conflict by accepting the 1947 UN Partition plan. Or any of the various peace negotiations we've offered them over the years, up to the 1999 deal that would've given them 97.5% of the land they asked for and made up the other 2.5% in a land swap, plus recognition, financial aid, and other concessions. Instead they turned it down and started another intifada. They've had opportunity after opportunity for peaceful resolution of the conflict: they've thrown it away every time. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Smeagol
09-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Lol.

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 03:35 AM
My Murica masta say it's moral, so it's moral.

riverman
09-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Oops, voted wrong, your poll is a trick question

randomguy1235
09-11-2013, 03:43 AM

Except that there were a substantial amount of inhabitants in Palestine... Why couldn't a Jewish nation have been created in any other unpopulated region?

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Except that there were a substantial amount of inhabitants in Palestine... Why couldn't a Jewish nation have been created in any other unpopulated region?

Besause Israel is historical homeland of Jew people.
Shalom!

alb0zfinest
09-11-2013, 03:47 AM
Lol interesting choices to say the least, but I choose number 2. I am not a Nazi but I am completely against what the Israeli govt is doing to the Palestinians. And how does what happened in world war 2 have anything to do with Palestinians? A group of people commit genocide on you, so now you must commit ethnic cleansing to people that have done nothing to you? what kind of "logic" is this?

riverman
No, I am a "Nazi, Antisemite, racist, fascist, scum, swine, monster," who believes it's wrong what Israelis do to the Palestinians...

Your comments are getting less interesting and more base the more you post.

Wadaad
Only in self defense situations, like this

http://www.cherifo.com/Beast/IsraeliCoward.jpg

alb0zfinest
09-11-2013, 03:48 AM
My Murica masta say it's moral, so it's moral.

whos a good boy? you, yes you are, good boy. Now sit :D

randomguy1235
09-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Besause Israel is historical homeland of Jew people.
Shalom!

Palestine is the "home" of Southern Levantine peoples, not exclusively for Jews (many of whom have little genetic affinity to the Levant)

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 03:50 AM
whos a good boy? you, yes you are, good boy. Now sit :D

What can I say
http://www.zaslike.com/files/gzkzm7ktxsujtgoxmou.jpg

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Palestine is the "home" of Southern Levantine peoples, not exclusively for Jews (many of whom have little genetic affinity to the Levant)

Well then raise modern huge army, invest in education of young people that they can make strong diplomacy in future, screaming "Allahu Ekbar" and throwing rocks on their tanks seems ineffective till now.

alb0zfinest
09-11-2013, 03:55 AM
What can I say
http://www.zaslike.com/files/gzkzm7ktxsujtgoxmou.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6cCkeUXQoc
/Your argument is invalid.
Enjoy dat Erdogan and Saudi ass bro :D

Wadaad
09-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Well then raise modern huge army, invest in education of young people that they can make strong diplomacy in future, screaming "Allahu Ekbar" and trowing rocks on their tanks seems ineffective till now.
Yes! also, clean nuclear energy so that they dont rely on the Israeli grid

http://www.viralnomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Wonka-plain.png

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 03:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6cCkeUXQoc
/Your argument is invalid.
Enjoy dat Erdogan and Saudi ass bro :D

Why are you so buthurt now.

alb0zfinest
09-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Why are you so buthurt now.

Lol butthurt? Not even. Does Lepa Brena look serious to you :D

7eleven
09-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Lol wtf

Gorštak
09-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Lol butthurt? Not even. Does Lepa Brena look serious to you :D

This song I like more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AunTaoMnFz8

Pontios
09-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Your comments are getting less interesting and more base the more you post.

More base? :confused:

Of course my posts won't satisfy everyone... They aren't supposed to be entertaining.

Fortis in Arduis
09-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Rights are taken not given, so why are you asking the question?

7eleven
09-11-2013, 04:51 AM

Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and Mizrahim all have a lot of Levantine DNA afaik

Anglojew
09-11-2013, 04:54 AM
The Palestinians have grown 10 fold in 65 years. Some genocide

Formozgan
09-11-2013, 05:16 AM
The Palestinians have grown 10 fold in 65 years. Some genocide

The jews got a state since the Holocaust. Some genocide.

Pontios
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
The jews got a state since the Holocaust. Some genocide.

All of Europe destroyed, millions dead, Germany split into two parts, poverty and destruction everywhere, and out of all of this, emerges a new state called Israel, and millions of $ are poured into it...

Nobody besides the Jews won anything from WWII...

SkyBurn
09-11-2013, 09:58 AM
All of Europe destroyed, millions dead, Germany split into two parts, poverty and destruction everywhere, and out of all of this, emerges a new state called Israel, and millions of $ are poured into it...

You do realise that the Jewish population was decimated, and those who weren't killed lost absolutely everything? They left their countries, which had fed them traumatic experiences and pain, with absolutely nothing. What a victory.

Anglojew
09-11-2013, 10:40 AM

Trust a Greek to be jealous based on a false proposition. Ironic since Greece is currently begging for billions to be poured into it.

It's like me saying the Greeks won from the fall of Byzanium because they got Coffee and Kabbabs.

Aquafina
09-12-2013, 05:19 AM
Are you a Persian Jew?