PDA

View Full Version : Please classify me ! Where would you place me?

Nico14
09-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Guess my origin, and where would you "Place" me (country and so on) :) Look at the pics! Don't be shy guys!

Neanderthal
09-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Amerid influenced Atlantid + Dinarid.

daniboy
09-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Atlantid
You can fit in Spain or Portugal
Maybe as well in the Balcans :)

Ozzy
09-10-2013, 07:47 PM
So you're BritishRacingGreen's friend, I take it? A real life friend, or an internet pal? Says you live in Brasil, but he lives in Sweden. Confusing. lol

You basically reminded me (and still do) of a darker, more SE-euro/med/spanish looking Edward Norton, superficially, anyway. There's something foreign about you, even if it's subtle. I agree with Daniboy.

WOOHP
09-10-2013, 07:50 PM
You look mostly Iberian.

BritishRacingGreen
09-10-2013, 07:54 PM
So you're BritishRacingGreen's friend, I take it? A real life friend, or an internet pal? Says you live in Brasil, but he lives in Sweden. Confusing. lol

You basically reminded me (and still do) of a darker, more SE-euro/med/spanish looking Edward Norton, superficially, anyway. There's something foreign about you, even if it's subtle. I agree with Daniboy.

Well, he insisted upon creating his own thread :)

Atlantic Islander
09-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Atlantid.

Nico14
09-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Well, he insisted upon creating his own thread :)

That's right ! :)

Interesting replies so far ! KEEP THEM COMING (origin and country that I would fit in :))

Sikeliot
09-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Atlantid. Since you're Brazilian you probably have some Portuguese ancestry.

Roy
09-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Atlantid/Dinarid. I don't see any Amerindian.

Nico14
09-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I have absolutely no amerindian in me what so ever, that I can say ! But I find it interesting that someone would think that? :p Is it because of a facial feauture maybe? Hellhammer?

Ozzy
09-11-2013, 12:17 AM
That's right ! :)

Interesting replies so far ! KEEP THEM COMING (origin and country that I would fit in :))

Nothing wrong with that. Swedish or Brazilian, I do think you'd fit much better in such a country as opposed to most European countries, even though you look European compared to the stereotypical mixed race/mestizo/mullato Brazilians that I've mostly come in contact with.

EDIT: Y'know what, you do mainly just look European to me, but just a bit darker than the average Atlantid type posted here.. I get a Portugese sort of vibe from you. Maybe you do have some Portugese ancestry and it's shown up more so in your appearance than your Brazilian ancestry?

Vasconcelos
09-11-2013, 12:25 AM
I disagree with anyone who simply says "Atlantid", he's not one (or at least not just that). Chin is too small/short, jaw too small.

Smaug
09-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Atlantid. You look indeed like a darker Edward Norton :P

Armand_Duval
09-11-2013, 12:41 AM
You look atlanto med to me, atlantid is a more nordized version of an atlanto med and thats a no, no, for you.

Being this then I see atlanto med plus some alpinid strain? that I see in your chin area which is V shaped and maybe a dinarization in your profile pict, however I dont discard an amerind input which somehow could overlap with the alpinid strain or maybe I am mistaking it as alpinid.

In any case, non caucasoid admixture should be very minor we can say you look fully caucasoid.

Cheers.

Ozzy
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
You look atlanto med to me, atlantid is a more nordized version of an atlanto med and thats a no, no, for you.

Being this then I see atlanto med plus some alpinid strain? that I see in your chin area which is V shaped and maybe a dinarization in your profile pict, however I dont discard an amerind input which somehow could overlap with the alpinid strain or maybe I am mistaking it as alpinid.

In any case, non caucasoid admixture should be very minor we can say you look fully caucasoid.

Cheers.

I agree with this guy's post. I didn't consider Atlanto-Med. You do look more Meddish to me. :)

Hadouken
09-11-2013, 12:51 AM
atlanto med + minor dinarid

imo you fit in iberia , italy and some parts of balkan

Armand_Duval
09-11-2013, 12:51 AM
I have absolutely no amerindian in me what so ever, that I can say ! But I find it interesting that someone would think that? :p Is it because of a facial feauture maybe? Hellhammer?

Maybe because in our region your phenotype is relatively common, whether or not they are admixed, many people with your features are just taken as mestizos.

Youre also tan so that also get us baised.

Neanderthal
09-11-2013, 01:52 AM

Tell you what, i'll post tomorrow.

Nico14
09-11-2013, 11:19 AM
HINT to everyone : I am not from Brazil I only used Brazil to confuse you guys and to get different opinions (because Brazil is very mixed) haha!

PS. I am all european (not portoguese and not spanish as most of you seem to think :thumb001:) But keep on coming with guesses! What nationality do you think I am? :)

Sikeliot
09-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Dark German maybe?

EDIT: Nevermind. If you are close friends with someone living in Sweden then you're probably a dark Swede. And to be honest, I can see it.

Ozzy
09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I don't know. Curious to know your ancestry, broski. I think you could pass better for Iberian countries but could probably pass in more Central Euro countries. Something about your nose. You look Europid, I think I was seeing things that may not be there. You're a tough one for me.. lol

Maybe others will disagree and say you could pass in Northern Europe, but I've never seen anyone from that region who really looks like you, I don't think. Most people here only have online photos and immigrants in real life to go by, and none of the immigrants I know looked similar. I don't think it's the pigmentation throwing me off, but maybe it is, I've been a fool over lesser things.

If anything, you're Atlanto-Med with maybe a slight Dinaric/Keltic influence. I'm sure there's a Med influence in places like Norway at least.. And maybe you have ancestry there? It's surely possible.

Rouxinol
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Italy?

Nico14
09-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Lol im not swedish/german my friend. Yes i have swedish friends but does it make me look swedish haha?

Ozzy
09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Lol im not swedish/german my friend. Yes i have swedish friends but does it make me look swedish haha?

I wouldn't completely trust Sike's judgement of Northern Euros, as much as I love the guy. He may be spot-on with every other group he takes interest in, but he's posted a typically Southern-Euro looking dude with light hair and eyes and was tricked into thinking that he might've looked Northern in spite of his features. <_<

Sikeliot
09-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Italy?

If so, he's definitely not Sicilian that much I can tell you.

North Italian? Croat?

WOOHP
09-11-2013, 02:03 PM
I'll guess you as a Croat or Bosniak considering you live in Sweden.

Roy
09-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Serb?

Sikeliot
09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Croat is likely since his first post or second was about Istria.

Nico14
09-11-2013, 02:35 PM
That's why I didnt put Sweden as country, you would directly think im from balkan without even thinking about it!

TRUTH IS IM SERBIAN / HUNGARIAN so some
OF you were close !

However I dont feel very Serbian by the way that I look, nor hungarian (i beleive im 25% hungarian)

PlanA
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
There is no Amerindian in you.

You look completely European. Western European countries would be my guess.

Leon_C
09-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Atlanto-Med, some other minor influences but Atlanto-Med is dominant. You look a bit like your friend, BritishRacingGreen.

Sikeliot
09-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Since he is Serbian maybe he is Pontid or North Pontid, since they are similar to Atlantid

Nico14
09-11-2013, 02:55 PM
If you ask me, I dont look like a slav or a typical serb i dont even think I look eastern european at all !!! What do yall guys think?

PlanA
09-11-2013, 03:00 PM
If you ask me, I dont look like a slav or a typical serb i dont even think I look eastern european at all !!! What do yall guys think?

I agree with you, that's why I guessed you as Western European, basically any country that is not Slva nor in Mediterannean region. If you said you are English or German or Swiss, I would never have a doubt about it, since you don't have that "Slavic" look nor Med look, but you look completely Euro.

As what nations are you keep getting guessed in reality?

BritishRacingGreen
09-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Since the region of Vojvodina historically has been populated by Germans, Hungarians and other Balkan folk, couldn't it be that the influences differ from other Serbs?

Nico14
09-11-2013, 05:40 PM
BUMP!

Nico14
09-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Do yall think I fit in as a serbian or eastern european for that matter??

WOOHP
09-12-2013, 11:57 AM
You look more pan-Southern European. Possibly central Euro too.

Nico14
09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
You look more pan-Southern European. Possibly central Euro too.

What does the pan mean?

WOOHP
09-12-2013, 12:06 PM
What does the pan mean?

That you can fit in most southern European countries. From Spain to Italy, to Balkan.

Thrashed
09-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Guess my origin, and where would you "Place" me (country and so on) :) Look at the pics! Don't be shy guys!

I'm placing you in Spain,Portugal or Italy .. you can also pass for Bulgarian or Greek.

Armand_Duval
09-12-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm placing you in Spain,Portugal or Italy .. you can also pass for Bulgarian or Greek.

^^^^ This.

Somehow I see you fitting In those places, also in Rumania, however central europe is a No for you, you dont look anything like a German, at least not like an average one, what you told us about serv and hungarian makes perfect sense and I agree you dont have the typical slav vibe you look more of a westener to me tho.

Cheerio.

Nico14
09-12-2013, 08:15 PM
^^^^ This.

Somehow I see you fitting In those places, also in Rumania, however central europe is a No for you, you dont look anything like a German, at least not like an average one, what you told us about serv and hungarian makes perfect sense and I agree you dont have the typical slav vibe you look more of a westener to me tho.

Cheerio.

What if I was in Mexico? would people look at me like i'm an Alien? ;)

Ozzy
09-12-2013, 08:43 PM
You could probably fool some, and not others. You definitely have a pan-southern look. (Pan = all-inclusive/universally generic)..

Most Mexicans that I've seen look mainly amerindian/native american looking/George Lopez-ish to me with varying degrees of other foreign influences, so I definitely wouldn't say you look Mexican.. But I don't know if there is a European minority there. Probably.

Armand_Duval
09-13-2013, 01:05 AM
What if I was in Mexico? would people look at me like i'm an Alien? ;)

Not at all, actually as I said before your phenotype isnt rare in Mexico, Im not saying it is average either only it is not rare. Phenotypes that stick out in Mexico are those ones very nordic, germanic or blacks.

You could probably fool some, and not others. You definitely have a pan-southern look. (Pan = all-inclusive/universally generic)..

Most Mexicans that I've seen look mainly amerindian/native american looking/George Lopez-ish to me with varying degrees of other foreign influences, so I definitely wouldn't say you look Mexican.. But I don't know if there is a European minority there. Probably.

Dude imagine that I said: Most americans I've seen are aframs so based on this I guess all the americans are black....:picard1:

Mexico is a mestizo nation and many mestizos look plainly caucasoid so OP woundnt stick out at all and that without taking into account the white minority.

Furthermore OP's phenotype could even get mistaken as mestizo in Mexico, because of those many mayoritarly caucasoid looking mestizos I talked before that is why Hellhammer thought you had this amerind input.

Being this, if OP were seen in Mexico nobody would think he is not a Mexican.

The ones who are immidiately pointed out as "gringos" in mexico are the Anglosaxon, Nordic and Germanic types but not OP.

Browse throughout this thread and see what Im talking about.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?71668-People-of-Mexico

Swearengen
09-13-2013, 01:06 AM
You look Spanish.

Swearengen
09-13-2013, 01:09 AM

nah man you don't. I'm surprised.

Smeagol
09-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Atlantic.