PDA

View Full Version : Guess her ethnicity and classify

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 12:10 PM
http://c0875922.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/40366.story_x_large.jpg
http://it.worldphoto.org/_assets/images/9_The-Plight-of-the-Hazara-people_Asef.jpg

aherne
09-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Turanid mainly with Baltid or Aryan influence.

Pleurat
09-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Depigmented mongol

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 12:27 PM
She is an ehtnic Hazara girl from Quetta, Pakistan. Its the region with the highest R1b frequency in that region. The Hazara have about 35% R1b.

RussiaPrussia
09-12-2013, 12:28 PM
She is an ehtnic Hazara girl from Quetta, Pakistan. Its the region with the highest R1b frequency in that region. The Hazara have about 35% R1b.

well she does have not

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 12:33 PM
well she does have not
Learn English.

Stormer99
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM
She has a similar look to a lot of Siberians.

Sky earth
09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
She doesn't look like a typical Hazara and this has nothing to do with it that she looks half Caucasoid. The Caucasoid admixture of Hazaras is mainly of Iranic West Asian origin but this girl looks like a half North European admixed Udmurt or Bashkir. She fits better in the Volga-Ural region of Russia and she looks Turano-Balto-Tungid.

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 03:40 PM
She doesn't look like a typical Hazara and this has nothing to do with it that she looks half Caucasoid. The Caucasoid admixture of Hazaras is mainly of Iranic West Asian origin but this girl looks like a half North European admixed Udmurt or Bashkir. She fits better in the Volga-Ural region of Russia and she looks Turano-Balto-Tungid.
Its the opposite, the Caucasoid admixture of Hazaras is mainly of Turkic origin.

Sky earth
09-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Its the opposite, the Caucasoid admixture of Hazaras is mainly of Turkic origin.

I don't think so. The West Asian genes of Turkics comes mainly from Eastern Iranic peoples like Parthians, Sogdians, Bactrians, Choresmians and some Scythian tribes.... Tocharians who take a great part on the ethnogenesis of Uigurs were also probably genetically West Asian. This has nothing to do with Iranocentrism as Central Asia was also populated by Eastern Iranians. The first Turks were probably a mix between Siberian, Eastern Asian and North European components but the West Asian component came later with the intermingling of Iranian tribes in Central Asia. An Lushan a famous general who rebelled against the Tang Dynasty was also half Tujue on his maternal side and half Sogdian on his paternal side.

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't think so. The West Asian genes of Turkics comes mainly from Eastern Iranic peoples like Parthians, Sogdians, Bactrians, Choresmians and some Scythian tribes.... Tocharians who take a great part on the ethnogenesis of Uigurs were also probably genetically West Asian. This has nothing to do with Iranocentrism as Central Asia was also populated by Eastern Iranians. The first Turks were probably a mix between Siberian, Eastern Asian and North European components but the West Asian component came later with the intermingling of Iranian tribes in Central Asia. An Lushan a famous general who rebelled against the Tang Dynasty was also half Tujue on his maternal side and half Sogdian on his paternal side.
Mmmmhhh, sounds like BS.

Sky earth
09-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Mmmmhhh, sounds like BS.

Well I can't help you when you think that it sounds like BS but according to you everything which is not Turkocentristic sounds like BS so I don't really worry about that. It's not my problem when you can't accept the truth that Central Asia was also populated by Eastern Iranic peoples. History isn't that simple sorry.

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Well I can't help you when you think that it sounds like BS but according to you everything which is not Turkocentristic sounds like BS so I don't really worry about that. It's not my problem when you can't accept the truth that Central Asia was also populated by Eastern Iranic peoples. History isn't that simple sorry.
Scythians were Turks. So easy, deal with it :wink

Sky earth
09-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Scythians were Turks. So easy, deal with it :wink

In my opinion "Scythians" were a collective term for different steppe nomads of mostly Eastern Iranic, Turkic, Slavic and even Finno-Ugric origin. It's not my fault that most historians, linguists, turkologists, Iranologists and scholars see them as mostly Eastern Iranians today. So you can also deal with that.:p

Proto-Shaman
09-12-2013, 10:18 PM
In my opinion "Scythians" were a collective term for different steppe nomads of mostly Eastern Iranic, Turkic, Slavic and even Finno-Ugric origin. It's not my fault that most historians, linguists, turkologists, Iranologists and scholars see them as mostly Eastern Iranians today. So you can also deal with that.:p
Well, at least I can understand your point of view. It reflects my point of view, 5 years ago.