PDA

View Full Version : OH...I enjoyed this so much

dado
09-14-2013, 06:58 PM
atheists evolutionist making fools out of them selves in front of cameras :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ#t=924

dado
09-14-2013, 07:26 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing011.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCiOhNQcE4Q

Aunt Hilda
09-14-2013, 07:30 PM
:picard2: oh, dado. you're so simple it's charming.

riverman
09-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Hahahahahahahaha the usual...:bored:

dado
09-14-2013, 07:33 PM
:picard2: oh, dado. you're so simple it's charming.

now dont play smart or i'm gonna ask u all those same questions that biology professors couldnt answer :p

Aunt Hilda
09-14-2013, 07:35 PM
now dont play smart or i'm gonna ask u all those same questions that biology professors couldnt answer :p
I don't feel like wasting my time. it's like trying to not mix drinking-water and seawater, very difficult.

dado
09-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I don't feel like wasting my time. it's like trying to not mix drinking-water and seawater, very difficult.

hold on hold on...i heard new trick

how can u explain evolution of human eyes if we know they are prolly most complex part of human body and every change in human eyes anatomy causes blindnes ...so it would have to be some instant evolution so they could function propperly

Aunt Hilda
09-14-2013, 07:42 PM

how can u explain evolution of human eyes if we know they are prolly most complex part of human body and every change in human eyes anatomy causes blindnes ...so it would have to be some instant evolution so they could function propperly
as I said, not wasting my time.

dado
09-14-2013, 07:46 PM
as I said, not wasting my time.
i think u have no answers :rolleyes:...now run

Aunt Hilda
09-14-2013, 07:50 PM
i think u have no answers :rolleyes:...now run
make me little kitten :angryw

dado
09-14-2013, 07:56 PM
:( what kind of forum is this...i thought atheist love this kind of disscussions ;_;

Dombra
09-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Happy sharia! Ignorance is bliss!

Trun
09-14-2013, 08:01 PM
Bro I'm not atheist but I have some feeling the cat on your avatar can make a fool out of you.

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:01 PM
Moved this to Atheism, it doesn't belong in the Science section.

dado
09-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Moved this to Atheism, it doesn't belong in the Science section.

how come man...i raised here some scientific questions

Sblast
09-14-2013, 08:11 PM
I knew I recognized that voice, It's Baanana man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLqQttJinjo) :cool: and he hasn't given up it seems.
I like how PZ Myers trolls him :lol:.

The finches (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beak_of_the_Finch)are an beautiful example of a mathematically rigorous demonstration of neo-Darwinian evolution i.e. evolution by natural selection.
What Ray is asking for is so absurd you knows that according to Darwinian evolution it's impossible (observe changes that are beyond human lifespan). No philosopher of science will tell you science is about what's "observable", it's an important part but it's not what's it's about.
In physics we believe in the big bang, not because we've seen it. If you ask why we believe the "unobservable", it's because it makes sense as a whole well-defined theory that's accurately tested. We don't see any Newtonian forces or F=ma but we still believe in gravity because they are rigorously demonstrated it in experiments in which after we use induction (i.e. under the same conditions we same will happen again and again and again) to use it believably in engineering or any other application. To doubt evolution over time is as about as vain as to doubt about gravity over time.
The general mechanics of evolution are well demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt in hundreds of studies, concerning what we know our past (paleontology, geology, genetics), the Darwinian story doesn't only make perfect sense, the chances it didn't happen are very low.

"create a seed from nothing" is the part where I stopped :crazy:.

dado
09-14-2013, 08:17 PM
I knew I recognized that voice, It's Baanana man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLqQttJinjo) :cool: and he hasn't given up it seems.
I like how PZ Myers trolls him :lol:.

The finches (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beak_of_the_Finch)are an beautiful example of a mathematically rigorous demonstration of neo-Darwinian evolution i.e. evolution by natural selection.
What Ray is asking for is so absurd you knows that according to Darwinian evolution it's impossible (observe changes that are beyond human lifespan). No philosopher of science will tell you science is about what's "observable", it's an important part but it's not what's it's about.
In physics we believe in the big bang, not because we've seen it. If you ask why we believe the "unobservable", it's because it makes sense as a whole well-defined theory that's accurately tested. We don't see any Newtonian forces or F=ma but we still believe in gravity because they are rigorously demonstrated it in experiments in which after we use induction (i.e. under the same conditions we same will happen again and again and again) to use it believably in engineering or any application. To doubt evolution over time is as about as vain as to doubt about gravity over time.
The general mechanics of evolution are well demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt in hundreds of cases, about what we know our past (paleontology, geology, genetics), the Darwinian story doesn't only make perfect sense, the chances it didn't happen are low.

"create a seed from nothing" is the part where I stopped :crazy:.

so u cant create a big bang...how about small bang http://yoursmiles.org/bsmile/fun/b0247.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/b-fun.php?page=2)

yes ...please, please...i wanna see it

Smaug
09-14-2013, 08:18 PM
I'll give you a very simple example so you can understand how the investigation process works:

You have been really bitchy in the past few days and everybody is through with you. After a discussion I punch you in the face you will get a black eye. Three days after I punched you, your friend comes to you and sees your black eye. He didn't see me punching you, but based on observations of your general behaviour and knowing that black eyes happen when people are punched he concludes that you have entered in a fight with someone.

Let's change "your friend" by "scientist", "discussion" by "event" and "black eye" by "evolution". It is not hard to connect the points. Following the Scientific Method of observation and reflection all the evolutionist ideas become very clear and logical.

Furnace
09-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Allahu snackbar!

dado
09-14-2013, 08:19 PM
I'll give you a very simple example so you can understand how the investigation process works:

You have been really bitchy in the past few days and everybody is through with you. After a discussion I punch you in the face you will get a black eye. Three days after I punched you, your friend comes to you and sees your black eye. He didn't see me punching you, but based on observations of your general behaviour and knowing that black eyes happen when people are punched he concludes that you have entered in a fight with someone.

Let's change "your friend" by "scientist", "discussion" by "event" and "black eye" by "evolution". It is not hard to connect the points. Following the Scientific Method of observation and reflection all the evolutionist ideas become very clear and logical.
evololution of an human eye?

Smaug
09-14-2013, 08:21 PM
evololution of an human eye?

What's with the Human eye?

Sblast
09-14-2013, 08:25 PM
so u cant create a big bang...how about small bang/QUOTE]

I can fart and create a small fireball with a lighter, not sure about creating a universe in it's early stages.
Do you understand that if there are certain rules we know are correct we can extend it's application? In Evolutionary theory we don't only extended known rules, we have more observable evidence to point at it's occurrence over time. It's really an ingenuous and beautiful explanation (God by the way done't explain nothing, which isn't our current topic, but we can open it up if you want).

[QUOTE=dado;1905501]well better said eyes in general...in order for eyes to function properly all elements of eyes anatomy must be there on its place...and u cant expain that with evolution

Google is your best friend. Michael Behe tried this as a general strategy, it was presented and rejected (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg).

dado
09-14-2013, 08:28 PM
What's with the Human eye?
well better said eyes in general...in order for eyes to function properly all elements of eyes anatomy must be there on its place...and u cant expain that with evolution

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Alright, I watched the video.

OMG, how stupid those students are! Come on ask me the same questions, one by one.

dado
09-14-2013, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=dado;1905455]so u cant create a big bang...how about small bang/QUOTE]

I can fart and create a small fireball with a lighter, not sure about creating a universe in it's early stages.
Do you understand that if there are certain rules we know are correct we can extend it's application? In Evolutionary theory we don't only extended known rules, we have more observable evidence to point at it's occurrence over time. It's really an ingenuous and beautiful explanation (God by the way done't explain nothing, which isn't our current topic, but we can open it up if you want).
yeaaah...i watched that one...but still my favorite of all times is independence day

Dombra
09-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Even if you are an ignorant goat herder and does not believe in evolution, how do you know planes can fly when you cant build one?

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:33 PM
well better said eyes in general...in order for eyes to function properly all elements of eyes anatomy must be there on its place...and u cant expain that with evolution

Eyes evolved very early, long before mammals even did (fish also have eyes).

dado
09-14-2013, 08:33 PM

OMG, how stupid those students are! Come on ask me the same questions, one by one.
please show us evidence that one specie can evolve into new specie

Smaug
09-14-2013, 08:34 PM

Of course we can. Some species of Cnidarians, one of the most primitive animals, are known for having an early stage of specialization of some of their nervous cells to get differences between light and dark, what can be considered an early and primitive eye. Complex eyes as ours took millions of years to be developed.

dado
09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Eyes evolved very early, long before mammals even did (fish also have eyes).

really...even such simple eyes like fish eyes had to be created in instant...all its parts to function properly

justme
09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Athiest want to control people.

Sblast
09-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Even if you are an ignorant goat herder and does not believe in evolution, how do you know planes can fly when you cant build one?

He can't see a plane flying from Tel Aviv to New York, he can only see the plane take off and land, hence MAGIC.
Other people have been on the plane and did see it, they understand the rules that govern it, but it's still MAGIC because you can't see it happen like this is the past or future cases.
Someone should name religious apologetic escapes to basic issues in philosophy (problem of induction) as a fallacious appeal tactic.

really...even such simple eyes like fish eyes had to be created in instant...all its parts to function properly

Google, not repetition, is a very good friend of yours.
Or if you're feeling lazy, my favorite nature dude (David Attenborough) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTg3TrDyZ20

Insuperable
09-14-2013, 08:40 PM

Atheists say that for the theists too. So it is a straw then. This is a stupid argument.

Dombra
09-14-2013, 08:41 PM

You mean like the religious dont want to do? :rolleyes:

dado
09-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Of course we can. Some species of Cnidarians, one of the most primitive animals, are known for having an early stage of specialization of some of their nervous cells to get differences between light and dark, what can be considered an early and primitive eye. Complex eyes as ours took millions of years to be developed.
eyes dont work like that...in order to see u actually must have complete eyes anatomy...there is no room for evoolution...

eyes cant wait for evolution to create bit by bit human eye....even if that was true how come evolution went in same direction when it come to human eyes, so now humans have same eyes anatomy....or how come evolution went in same direction developing dog eyes...so they are different than human eyes....fish eyes etc etc

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:43 PM
please show us evidence that one specie can evolve into new specie

We cannot observe it within our lifetimes, because it takes too long. But it can definitely be seen if you look at the history of human races. Genetic research shows that we all came out of Africa, and then we obviously evolved into different races when we settled in different environments for thousands of years. We look different today, yet we share a common ancestor. It's genetically proven.

http://3.design-milk.com/images/2009/11/mobile-evolution-1.png

justme
09-14-2013, 08:44 PM
You mean like the religious dont want to do? :rolleyes:

Athiest are trying to say religion is forcing people to believe in god, but athiest are doing the same.

It's vice-versa

Annihilus
Everything in the universe evolves, even the gods

Loki
eyes dont work like that...in order to see u actually must have complete eyes anatomy...there is no room for evoolution...

eyes cant wait for evolution to create bit by bit human eye....even if that was true how come evolution went in same direction when it come to human eyes, so now humans have same eyes anatomy....or how come evolution went in same direction developing dog eyes...so they are different than human eyes....fish eyes etc etc

Eyes evolved very early among our ancestors, when they still were fish.

Smaug
09-14-2013, 08:47 PM

That is evolution mate. These early Cnidarian's eyes were selected and kept in the generations that came after because they were a positive feature. Since we all have common ancestors, not only me and you, but us and our dogs, and us and our dogs and those Cnidarians, our eyes have a common source, a common root.

With the passage of millions of years those simple cells that could only distinguish from light and dark evolved into more sophisticated structures capable of capting light, sending them to the brain, and creating the images we see.

Smaug
09-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Eyes evolved very early among our ancestors, when they still were fish.

No, before the fish, when we were still jellyfish (Cnidarians).

Dombra
09-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Athiest are trying to say religion is forcing people to believe in god, but athiest are doing the same.

It's vice-versa

pl0xx tell one country where the atheistgovernment is killing people for believing and IŽll listen

dado
09-14-2013, 08:50 PM
We cannot observe it within our lifetimes, because it takes too long. But it can definitely be seen if you look at the history of human races. Genetic research shows that we all came out of Africa, and then we obviously evolved into different races when we settled in different environments for thousands of years. We look different today, yet we share a common ancestor. It's genetically proven.

http://3.design-milk.com/images/2009/11/mobile-evolution-1.png

that is right...u cant prove it

as far as races...that really doesnt explain how all these different species of animals we have today, came to exist

Sblast
09-14-2013, 08:52 PM

as far as races...that really doesnt explain how all these different species of animals we have today, came to exist

Evolution by natural selection explains (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPCqYxB4d4) the variety of life on earth.

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:53 PM

What I said is proof enough already.

Races took a relatively short time. Now imagine, if in such a short time people can change so much, how much can they change over millions and billions of years?

Also, the fact that all animals basically have the same design is an indicator that they have common ancestry. All animals have eyes, legs, arms, noses, mouths.

justme
09-14-2013, 08:54 PM
pl0xx tell one country where the atheistgovernment is killing people for believing and IŽll listen

Lol they don't have to kill... More like "mind game" is the "correct" word.

Annihilus
09-14-2013, 08:55 PM
What I said is proof enough already.

Races took a relatively short time. Now imagine, if in such a short time people can change so much, how much can they change over millions and billions of years?

Also, the fact that all animals basically have the same design is an indicator that they have common ancestry. All animals have eyes, legs, arms, noses, mouths.

The fact that you can eat them is prove enough

dado
That is evolution mate. These early Cnidarian's eyes were selected and kept in the generations that came after because they were a positive feature. Since we all have common ancestors, not only me and you, but us and our dogs, and us and our dogs and those Cnidarians, our eyes have a common source, a common root.

With the passage of millions of years those simple cells that could only distinguish from light and dark evolved into more sophisticated structures capable of capting light, sending them to the brain, and creating the images we see.
no they dont have same root...but they have same designer and creator...and that is where similarity comes from...we have this patern...all eyes have same principals of functioning

if they were result of some random development that wouldnt be the case

and eyes cant develop bit by bit...through out millions of years cause we would have blind people...and dogs and fishes

Oneeye

You keep going on and on about the complexity of eyes, and yet I doubt you even have the vaguest idea about how phototransduction, or any transduction of the nervous system for that matter, works.

Annihilus
09-14-2013, 08:56 PM
no they dont have same root...but they have same designer and creator...and that is where similarity comes from...we have this patern...all eyes have same principals of functioning

and eyes cant develop bit by bit...through out millions of years cause we would have blind people...and dogs and fishes

Fish living in caves where no sunlight penetrates loose their eyes

dado
09-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Evolution by natural selection explains (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPCqYxB4d4) the variety of life on earth.

it is theoretical explanations that is not supported with evidence

Loki
09-14-2013, 08:57 PM
when we were still jellyfish (Cnidarians).

Ah, those were the days :)

dado
09-14-2013, 08:58 PM
You keep going on and on about the complexity of eyes, and yet I doubt you even have the vaguest idea about how phototransduction, or any transduction of the nervous system for that matter, works.
why do i have to be an expert to know that if just one tiny part of eyes is missing its dissfunctional

Trun
09-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Some species of Cnidarians, one of the most primitive animals, are known for having an early stage of specialization of some of their nervous cells to get differences between light and dark

Unlike some members of Apricity when it comes to hair and skin colour.

dado
09-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Fish living in caves where no sunlight penetrates loose their eyes

yes and if u dont use your legs they are going to atrophy...how does that answer my question about new species

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:01 PM
I think Bulgarians evolved from Roma-like people.

Annihilus
09-14-2013, 09:02 PM
yes and if u dont use your legs they are going to atrophy...how does that answer my question about new species

If that where to happen enough generations, you would be born without legs

Dombra
09-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Lol they don't have to kill... More like "mind game" is the "correct" word.

If your will is strong enough you wont mind some mind games

Much like how atheists dont mind religious propaganda :thumb001:

dado
09-14-2013, 09:07 PM
If that where to happen enough generations, you would be born without legs
:D...u r not serious are u...cause that is whole new level when it comes to pseudo science...is that what they teach u now in schools...cause when i was there, they were more resonable...i mean sure in my school days they would tell u that u became from monkeys...but when u would ask them why we still have monkeys...why didnt they all evolve as species on lesser level than humans...then they had no answer

Annihilus
09-14-2013, 09:11 PM
nvm

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:11 PM
:D...u r not serious are u...cause that is whole new level when it comes to pseudo science...is that what they teach u now in schools...cause when i was there, they were more resonable...i mean sure in my school days they would tell u that u became from monkeys...but when u would ask them why we still have monkeys...why didnt they all evolve as species on lesser level than humans...then they had no answer

We didn't come from monkeys.

dado
09-14-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm dead serious, keep this going and you will branch off into a new species without higher brain function

i see u r allready there :)...how long did it took u to devolve into brainless chimp

Trun
09-14-2013, 09:15 PM

It fits evolution theory perfectly - complex species evolving from simple species.

dado
09-14-2013, 09:16 PM
We didn't come from monkeys.

i agree :thumb001:...and u were right tranfering this into atheism...cause evolution is deffinitely not science

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:17 PM
i agree :thumb001:...and u were right tranfering this into atheism...cause evolution is deffinitely not science

There is not a single scientist that believes we came from monkeys.

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:18 PM
http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.10744444.3554/fc,550x550,white.jpg

Archduke
09-14-2013, 09:22 PM

I don't know why you had to insult Bulgarians again. It seems that not Twitch is the problem.

Bulgarians will start hating you if you continue with your ridiculous posts about us. Is that what you want?

Oneeye
09-14-2013, 09:23 PM
why do i have to be an expert to know that if just one tiny part of eyes is missing its dissfunctional

It helps your case to actually know what you're talking about. Nevermind phototranductions, you seem to lack knowledge of even the anatomy of the eye.

Nobody is going to take a person's challenge seriously when that someone hasn't even bothered to learn the basics of the subject. You're asking "how" when you don't even know "what." You lack any knowledge about eyes, it is plain to see. So excuse us for lacking interest in tackling your question about the evolution of the eye, given that it would be over your head anyways. Especially since it is clear that you have no actual interest in learning about how the eye functions at all.

Why just the eye? Why not how muscles constrict, or how ears hear? Do you think the eye is more complicated simply because there is light being reflected?

dado
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
There is not a single scientist that believes we came from monkeys.
yes they do

picture we all saw in our biology textbooks
http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/courses/EEB210/evolution.jpg

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't know why you had to insult Bulgarians again. It seems that not Twitch is the problem.

Bulgarians will start hating you if you continue with your ridiculous posts about us. Is that what you want?

I was just joking! :) I hoped you wouldn't take me seriously :P

Loki
09-14-2013, 09:25 PM
yes they do

That's a joke picture, obviously. Here is the truth:

Humans and apes both evolved from the same simian ancestor.

Oneeye
09-14-2013, 09:27 PM
yes they do

There are no monkeys in that picture.

dado
09-14-2013, 09:29 PM
It helps your case to actually know what you're talking about. Nevermind phototranductions, you seem to lack knowledge of even the anatomy of the eye.

Nobody is going to take a person's challenge seriously when that someone hasn't even bothered to learn the basics of the subject. You're asking "how" when you don't even know "what." You lack any knowledge about eyes, it is plain to see. So excuse us for lacking interest in tackling your question about the evolution of the eye, given that it would be over your head anyways. Especially since it is clear that you have no actual interest in learning about how the eye functions at all.

Why just the eye? Why not how muscles constrict, or how ears hear? Do you think the eye is more complicated simply because there light being reflected?

are u saying that it is actually possible that human eye as we know it today 20 000 years ago had different anatomy and functioned quite normally...i dont like to pretend to be the expert,that is the only reason why i dont use google like u to play smart

Smaug
09-14-2013, 09:29 PM

No, it is evolution. Before the true eye there were Ocelli, that are primitive eyes that can only distinguish between light and dark. The Box Jellyfish is the first and only Cnidarian known to have true eyes, four in total, plus 20 ocelli.

Another thing is that other Cnidarians have a diffuse Nervous System, but the Box Jellyfish is the only one that has all its nervous cells concentrated in the top of its umbrella-head in a ring shape, being considered a proto-brain.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Avispa_marina_cropped.png/473px-Avispa_marina_cropped.png

Ah, those were the days :)

Yes, we could burn others.

Archduke
09-14-2013, 09:31 PM
I was just joking! :) I hoped you wouldn't take me seriously :P

You know that when one joke is repeated numerious times, it ain't funny anymore.

dado
09-14-2013, 09:33 PM
That's a joke picture, obviously. Here is the truth:

Humans and apes both evolved from the same simian ancestor.
what...well this is the first picture that comes out when u google human evolution

and how do u explain that we dont have live samples of these transitional forms betwen primates and humans...i mean i'm quite sure if they existed they were higher forms than monkey and there for more capable for survival in this ruthless battle for survival of the most capable living forms

Loki
You know that when one joke is repeated numerious times, it ain't funny anymore.

Alright, I won't again :picard2:

Gypsy!!! :D

Annihilus
http://p.twimg.com/A2ID2sSCAAAvBFt.jpg:large

Oneeye
09-14-2013, 09:40 PM
are u saying that it is actually possible that human eye as we know it today 20 000 years ago had different anatomy and functioned quite normally...i dont like to pretend to be the expert,that is the only reason why i dont use google like u to play smart

I've learned what I know from Anatomy & Physiology classes that I've taken...I still have the textbook if I am rusty on anything. However, I wish YOU would do some Googling.

20,000 years is a bit short for a timeframe, don't you think?

dado
09-14-2013, 09:44 PM
I've learned what I know from Anatomy & Physiology classes that I've taken...I still have the textbook if I am rusty on anything. However, I wish YOU would do some Googling.

20,000 years is a bit short for a timeframe, don't you think?

u just take your time...i gues if u say 100 000 yrs it will sound more convincing...u can take time span u wish...it doesnt change the fact that u and nobody else can prove such thing is possible

Shah-Jehan
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
http://p.twimg.com/A2ID2sSCAAAvBFt.jpg:large

Oh I see, your memories of Khazaria are still vibrant...

Cail
09-14-2013, 09:50 PM

You could at least try to google before asking things like this.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye

It's a well-studied phenomenon.

Cail
09-14-2013, 09:55 PM
it doesnt change the fact that u and nobody else can prove such thing is possible

And you can prove that your imaginary friend is real? That some "almighty being" capable of creating worlds and life is possible? Lmao.

Evolution is science and has methodology to prove a lot of different things. Religion is bullshit and has not ever proven ONE single claim of the multitude it makes.

Annihilus
09-14-2013, 09:56 PM
u just take your time...i gues if u say 100 000 yrs it will sound more convincing...u can take time span u wish...it doesnt change the fact that u and nobody else can prove such thing is possible

Lol are you saying that god can't do it that way?

dado
09-14-2013, 10:00 PM
And you can prove that your imaginary friend is real? That some "almighty being" capable of creating worlds and life is possible? Lmao.

Evolution is science and has methodology to prove a lot of different things. Religion is bullshit and has not ever proven ONE single claim of the multitude it makes.
religion is not science...but if we compare it with evolution...it sure hell sounds more resonable and logical

but creationism is of course pure science

Smaug
09-14-2013, 10:01 PM
You haven't answered to me.

dado
09-14-2013, 10:02 PM
You haven't answered to me.

me ?...well sorry i prolly skiped it...i dont know what was the question

Cail
09-14-2013, 10:05 PM
religion is not science...but if we compare it with evolution...it sure hell sounds more resonable and logical

but creationism is of course pure science

LMAO. I rest my case, this one is beyond redemption.

Smaug
me ?...well sorry i prolly skiped it...i dont know what was the question

Not a question, just my argumentation:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?93670-OH-I-enjoyed-this-so-much&p=1905740&viewfull=1#post1905740

Gorštak
dado is such a shame, when I see that he is same nation as me I get desire to be Albanised.

Quasimodem
09-14-2013, 10:09 PM
LMAO. I rest my case, this one is beyond redemption.

Yeah, trying to teach this guy about evolution is kind of like trying to teach these guys, I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-NnGI-SYwg

dado
09-14-2013, 10:12 PM
No, it is evolution. Before the true eye there were Ocelli, that are primitive eyes that can only distinguish between light and dark. The Box Jellyfish is the first and only Cnidarian known to have true eyes, four in total, plus 20 ocelli.

Another thing is that other Cnidarians have a diffuse Nervous System, but the Box Jellyfish is the only one that has all its nervous cells concentrated in the top of its umbrella-head in a ring shape, being considered a proto-brain.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Avispa_marina_cropped.png/473px-Avispa_marina_cropped.png

Yes, we could burn others.

i never said all life forms have complex eyes...god wasnt so gracious with all life forms as he was with humans :)...my claim was that there is no way that development of an eye cant be explained by a slow process like evolution....if there were changes they had to be instant

Smaug
09-14-2013, 10:17 PM
i never said all life forms have complex eyes...god wasnt so gracious with all life forms as he was with humans :)...my claim was that there is no way that development of an eye cant be explained by a slow process like evolution....if there were changes they had to be instant

Why did these changes have to be instant? Based on what are you claiming this? Between the first ocelli and the Human eyes there are millions of years.

dado
09-14-2013, 10:19 PM
and somebody plese respond to this question that was directed to loki but he couldnt answer

and how do u explain that we dont have live samples of these transitional forms betwen primates and humans...i mean i'm quite sure if they existed they were higher forms than monkeys and there fore more capable for survival in this ruthless battle for survival of the most capable living forms

dado
09-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Why did these changes have to be instant? Based on what are you claiming this? Between the first ocille and the Human eye there are millions of years.

well try to remove any part of human eye and tell me how do u see

Smaug
09-14-2013, 10:24 PM

You don't. And the same will happen if I remove the ocelli of a jellyfish, how does it prove the changes had to be instant? If I remove a piece from my car's engine will it prove that humans went from the horse to the Ferrari instantly?

Quasimodem
09-14-2013, 10:24 PM

Here's the general idea about why this line of reasoning is flawed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HVrjKcvrU

Loki
09-14-2013, 10:30 PM
and somebody plese respond to this question that was directed to loki but he couldnt answer

and how do u explain that we dont have live samples of these transitional forms betwen primates and humans...i mean i'm quite sure if they existed they were higher forms than monkeys and there fore more capable for survival in this ruthless battle for survival of the most capable living forms

Live samples? Because there aren't anymore, some of them evolved into current species, but most of them went extinct along the way.

dado
09-14-2013, 10:31 PM
You don't. And the same will happen if I remove the ocelli of a jellyfish, how does it prove the changes had to be instant? If I remove a piece from my car's engine will it prove that humans went from the horse to the Ferrari instantly?

correct...that is way gradual development of eyes is not possible...i agree engines also have to be complete fully before put nto a car...engines and eyes have another common characteristic...they are created

dado
09-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Live samples? Because there aren't anymore, some of them evolved into current species, but most of them went extinct along the way.
what... monkeys were more capable to survive than homoerectus

Smaug
09-14-2013, 10:37 PM
correct...that is way gradual development of eyes is not possible...i agree engines also have to be complete fully before put nto a car...engines and eyes have another common characteristic...they are created

You are very simplistic. Eyes are not like a Lego, in which you can remove some pieces but the structure will still be there. Eyes are a much more complex thing, the eyes humans have are better than dogs' eyes, that are better than Cnidarians' eyes. If you remove a part of a human eye you wont be reducing its complexity and going backwards in the evolution timeline, you will just be mutilating it.

Loki
09-14-2013, 10:38 PM
what... monkeys were more capable to survive than homoerectus

Yes. But we also believe that Homo erectus could be an ancestor of humans ... so that means they (or some of them) evolved into human beings.

Being large and brainy doesn't mean the animal will necessary survive better, that's a false idea from you.

dado
09-14-2013, 10:48 PM
You are very simplistic. Eyes are not like a Lego, in which you can remove some pieces but the structure will still be there. Eyes are a much more complex thing, the eyes humans have are better than dogs' eyes, that are better than Cnidarians' eyes. If you remove a part of a human eye you wont be reducing its complexity and going backwards in the evolution timeline, you will just be mutilating it.
u r being simplistic...who said eyes r legos..all i want to say that all parts of an human eye had to be in its place in order for it to be functional...there is no place for gradual development of certain parts...

dado
09-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Yes. But we also believe that Homo erectus could be an ancestor of humans ... so that means they (or some of them) evolved into human beings.

Being large and brainy doesn't mean the animal will necessary survive better, that's a false idea from you.

finally....u believe...no science...proved my point..i thank u very much

Smaug
09-14-2013, 10:51 PM
u r being simplistic...who said eyes r legos..all i want to say that all parts of an human eye had to be in its place in order for it to be functional...there is no place for gradual development of certain parts...

All the things are in its place because of eons of evolution and selection. We had cousins that had things in other places and they didn't survive. And you are being arrogant. Who said we are the pinacle of evolution? Maybe there are better places for our parts to be than in its curret layout.

Oneeye
09-14-2013, 10:52 PM
dado is such a shame, when I see that he is same nation as me I get desire to be Albanised.

I have to admit that I am thrilled that he isn't Murican.

Loki
09-14-2013, 10:52 PM
finally....u believe...no science...proved my point..i thank u very much

:picard2:

dado
09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
All the things are in its place because of eons of evolution and selection. We had cousins that had things in other places and they didn't survive. And you are being arrogant. Who said we are the pinacle of evolution? Maybe there are better places for our parts to be than in its curret layout.
i think u are also believer just like loki...thats fine...i am all for freedom of beliefs, i just donrt like pseudo science

Dandelion
09-14-2013, 10:59 PM
I have to admit that I am thrilled that he isn't Murican.

Well, in Europe most creationists are muslims, sadly. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more in Bosnia than in Serbia or Croatia.

Smaug
09-14-2013, 11:00 PM
i think u are also believer just like loki...thats fine...i am all for freedom of beliefs, i just donrt like pseudo science

Don't diverge from the discussion. Answer to my argumentation.

dado
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Don't diverge from the discussion. Answer to my argumentation.

what argumentation...i tell u human eye must be complete from begining..u say in the begining it was half finished so human had to wait for hundreds thousands of yours for eyes to repair it self...and that process is not over...we should expect our eyes to appear at certain point on our ass cause that is perfect position

Smaug
09-14-2013, 11:08 PM
what argumentation...i tell u human eye must be complete from begining..u say in the begining it was half finished so human had to wait for hundreds thousands of yours for eyes to repair it self...and that process is not over...we should expect our eyes to appear at certain point on our ass cause that is perfect position

Very well then. Since we both recognize we are going nowhere with this discussion, all there's left to say is good night.

Shkembe Chorba
09-14-2013, 11:09 PM

The students are incredible stupid. I hope the average American student is different from what I saw in the video, but from my friends' stories looks like it is true.

Give them some geography and history pls!!!1

dado
09-14-2013, 11:11 PM
The students are really incredible stupid. I hope the average American student is different from what I saw in the video, but from my friends' stories looks like it is true.

Give them some geography and history pls!!!1
so u have answers :confused:

hail to bugaria and their educational system...

Shkembe Chorba
09-14-2013, 11:21 PM
No need to provoke mate

I wrote the comment while watching the second movie by Ray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

^ @1:30

About Evolution vs. God, I am not taking the atheist side lol :)

dado
09-14-2013, 11:24 PM
smart man :thumb001:

Dandelion
09-14-2013, 11:39 PM
No need to provoke mate

I wrote the comment while watching the second movie by Ray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

^ @1:30

About Evolution vs. God, I am not taking the atheist side lol :)

Stupidity is infinite here. Seems the idiocracy scenario already is happening in some dark corners of the ('developed') world (not talking about some third world shithole).

Sblast
09-15-2013, 08:07 AM

You've been replied several times on evolution of the eye and evolution isn't about perfect, its about getting away with what it can.

Loki
09-15-2013, 08:30 AM
what argumentation...i tell u human eye must be complete from begining..u say in the begining it was half finished so human had to wait for hundreds thousands of yours for eyes to repair it self...and that process is not over...

Of course, humans didn't have to wait for eyes. When humans started appearing, all animals had eyes already. For a very long time.

we should expect our eyes to appear at certain point on our ass cause that is perfect position

I agree :lol:

Petros Houhoulis
09-15-2013, 03:44 PM

All animals have eyes, even cats like you. Too bad that as a cat you lack a proper brain...

Petros Houhoulis
09-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Bro I'm not atheist but I have some feeling the cat on your avatar can make a fool out of you.

Good point: "Dado is more stupid than the cat in his avatar", but it doesn't beat my point of "Hoca more stupid than the donkey he is riding"...

dado
09-15-2013, 09:27 PM
You've been replied several times on evolution of the eye and evolution isn't about perfect, its about getting away with what it can.

none of u answered any of my questions
and i amm gonna add video so u can understand better...some of u r very thick head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDAY39Zd9M

dado
09-15-2013, 09:30 PM
any way...Darwin is quite known as scientific charlatan...he had quite a few laughable theories

here is one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3darzVqzV2o

the biggest Daewins lie is ,well not lie but manipulation, as future will show , will be evolution

Graham
09-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Am gonna blow your mind Dado..

Humans share about 55% DNA with a banana. They're our distant cousins. More than half of our DNA structure was sorted, at the banana stage.

dado
09-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Am gonna blow your mind Dado..

Humans share about 55% DNA with a banana. They're our distant cousins. More than half of our DNA structure was sorted, at the banana stage.
yeas...our creator used same material and same codes

Loki
09-15-2013, 10:00 PM
and i amm gonna add video so u can understand better...some of u r very thick head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDAY39Zd9M

Right ... so because you (or we) are unable to understand it (yet), how does it automatically point to the existence of a creator?

Here's an even more difficult question for you: Who created God?

Pontios
09-15-2013, 10:01 PM

God has no beginning and no end... Period. It's hard for us to understand because we live in time, but God has no time.

Loki
09-15-2013, 10:16 PM
God has no beginning and no end... Period. It's hard for us to understand because we live in time, but God has no time.

That's impossible. Even more impossible than an eye developing out of nothing in 2 seconds.

Maybe God was created by another, higher god? Or maybe the aliens are gods who created us?

Pontios
09-15-2013, 10:17 PM
That's impossible. Even more impossible than an eye developing out of nothing in 2 seconds.

Maybe God was created by another, higher god? Or maybe the aliens are gods who created us?

Like I said, hard for some humans to understand...

Graham
09-15-2013, 10:24 PM

Don't add infinity to a situation, it complicates it more. haha.. Face two parallel mirrors together. With infinite definition, When does it end?? Eh eh eh! Never.

Infinite monkeys, in infinite time, would create the work of Dado.

dado
09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Right ... so because you (or we) are unable to understand it (yet), how does it automatically point to the existence of a creator?

nobody created god..he is eternal...you know ...its easy for me to believe in one big miracle like existence ofall powerwull force than to believe in evolution that reaches for miracles over and over again...it shouldnt be thought to kids in science classes cause its far from science

dado
09-15-2013, 10:31 PM

yes well we will never know...i just want to put evolution where it belongs...alongside other religions

Loki
09-15-2013, 10:58 PM
yes well we will never know...i just want to put evolution where it belongs...alongside other religions

Evolution is not a religion, it's a theory. And a very logical one at that. If you open your eyes you will see it in nature.

Vasconcelos
09-15-2013, 11:02 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcy63tjHsW1qdqix8o1_500.jpg

dado
09-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Evolution is not a religion, it's a theory. And a very logical one at that. If you open your eyes you will see it in nature.

what is logical about something becoming out of nothing...with no cause

and that something has installed program in it...program we call dna...what is logical about claim that rocks were created out of gases as result of some big bang..i havent heard yet what they say how did the gasses came to exist...u know whats sad...poor darwin Made just one big lie....but it is sad to see all these other evolutionist lies being assossieted with that poor english charlatan

Loki
09-15-2013, 11:09 PM
what is logical about something becoming out of nothing...with no cause

What's logical about an eternally existing god?

Skerdilaid
09-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Religious folks are like a cats, you can't put them in their backs;)

dado
09-15-2013, 11:23 PM
What's logical about an eternally existing god?

there is no logic when it comes to god...its something beyond our cognitive capabilities...our knowledge is based on our senses...how we know it exists...because of me,u, and everything around us...everything around us indicated that there is a creator of all this...we dont know much about him,of course im not taking into consideration different religious books that offer some insight

Loki
09-15-2013, 11:30 PM
there is no logic when it comes to god...its something beyond our cognitive capabilities...our knowledge is based on our senses...how we know it exists...because of me,u, and everything around us...everything around us indicated that there is a creator of all this...we dont know much about him,of course im not taking into consideration different religious books that offer some insight

I think you deserve many virgins in paradise one day.

Insuperable
09-15-2013, 11:30 PM

Can you comprehend an infinite regression? Can you comprehend the idea that something (scientifically speaking) was always there and always existed out of which our Universe was born and little by little an awareness risen? Why is it more logical to think there is an eternal quantum medium or singularity or whatever you want which always existed or that our Universe always existed, but undergoes cycles
vs the eternal intelligence? To me the both ideas are difficult to comprehend not just the idea of God.

dado
09-15-2013, 11:33 PM
I think you deserve many virgins in paradise one day.

till then bosnian whores will have to serve the purpose :(

Loki
09-15-2013, 11:37 PM
till then bosnian whores will have to serve the purpose :(

Just marry LunaRose

Loki
09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Can you comprehend an infinite regression? Can you comprehend the idea that something (scientifically speaking) was always there and always existed out of which our Universe was born and little by little an awareness risen? Why is it more logical to think there is an eternal quantum medium or singularity or whatever you want which always existed or that our Universe always existed, but undergoes cycles
vs the eternal intelligence? To me the both ideas are difficult to comprehend not just the idea of God.

Here is another one: we could all be part of a huge complicated computer simulation. Like the Matrix. Maybe we don't even exist, and are virtual.

Insuperable
09-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Here is another one: we could all be part of a huge complicated computer simulation. Like the Matrix. Maybe we don't even exist, and are virtual.

You laughed at Hrulj recently for saying something similar, can't remember properly.

Graham
09-15-2013, 11:49 PM
You laughed at Hrulj recently for saying something similar, can't remember properly.

Cogito ergo sum "I think, therefore I am" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito_ergo_sum)

dado
09-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Just marry LunaRose
betweeen u and me...she is strange...i'm not so sure she is girl

Shah-Jehan
09-15-2013, 11:50 PM
betweeen u and me...she is stange...i'm not so sure she is girl

:laugh: LOL

Philo
09-16-2013, 01:16 AM

It's called the simulation argument.

Sblast
09-16-2013, 06:22 AM

"Commonsense" :lol:, you won't digest classical mechanics with "commonsense", science isn't about commonsense, it's about overcoming it. You should advice a biologist (http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/) or study biology, not "commonsense".
What we call eyes started in single-celled organisms, where simple input of dark/bright could change to their survival (you can even go back to plants if you want)- you don't need a retina, optic nerve or visual cortex for it to function this way.
Why not evolve a single hand and then another? I don't know but genetics seems to be symmetrical in it's coding (I haven't studied genetics).

Vojnik
09-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Dado, you have the right idea. Just the wrong religion.

dado
09-16-2013, 01:37 PM
"Commonsense" :lol:, you won't digest classical mechanics with "commonsense", science isn't about commonsense, it's about overcoming it. You should advice a biologist (http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/) or study biology, not "commonsense".
What we call eyes started in single-celled organisms, where simple input of dark/bright could change to their survival (you can even go back to plants if you want)- you don't need a retina, optic nerve or visual cortex for it to function this way.
Why not evolve a single hand and then another? I don't know but genetics seems to be symmetrical in it's coding (I haven't studied genetics).
the problem with neards like u is that once u memorise book,u dont think criticaly about its content...it doesnt matter if it doesnt make sense as long as u get good grades

Petros Houhoulis
09-16-2013, 04:02 PM
the problem with neards like u is that once u memorise book,u dont think criticaly about its content...it doesnt matter if it doesnt make sense as long as u get good grades

So writes the cat which believes in the Qu'ran... In a critical way of course!!!

Oneeye
09-16-2013, 05:40 PM
It's been a couple days, Dado. Have you familiarized yourself with the functioning of the eye for us to have an actual conversation about it yet?

Annihilus
09-16-2013, 06:53 PM

That is the same shifting as introducing a god.

Loki
09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
That is the same shifting as introducing a god.

I know. i.e. equally possible.

dado
09-16-2013, 11:17 PM
It's been a couple days, Dado. Have you familiarized yourself with the functioning of the eye for us to have an actual conversation about it yet?

...my intention wasnt to discuss about eyes ...but evolutin of eyes

Oneeye
09-16-2013, 11:19 PM
...my intention wasnt to discuss about eyes ...but evolutin of eyes

How can you understand the history of the automobile engine without knowing how a motor works?

dado
09-16-2013, 11:28 PM
How can you understand the history of the automobile engine without knowing how a motor works?

i know main parts of the eye...but my medical english is not the best...and i dont want to use gtranslate every second
if u have to say something about evolution,i'm ready to discuss with anybody

Loki
09-16-2013, 11:32 PM
It would be interesting to know how this octopus's camouflaging abilities evolved:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?93932-This-Disappearing-Ghost-Octopus-is-Crazy-Awesome-VIDEO

Petros Houhoulis
09-18-2013, 03:41 PM
i know main parts of the eye...but my medical english is not the best...and i dont want to use gtranslate every second
if u have to say something about evolution,i'm ready to discuss with anybody

Do you know which color is the one that the eye recognizes the easiest, and which color is the one the eye recognizes the hardest?

MissProvocateur
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry dado, but I am completely incapable of taking someone who puts "..." after every sentence and uses "u" instead of "you" seriously, so I apologize if I come off as insulting.

I am not an atheist, but your arguments are biased. Religion was created to answer questions we couldn't answer, and as we develop scientifically, religion is also shaped by these discoveries. You keep talking about the complexity of eyes without even knowing the basic structure of them, do some research and you'll see that eyes evolved over millions of years, thousands of generations, not from one day to the other. Genetic mutations are very common among animals, and if they were helpful for survival, they were passed on to offspring and so on and so forth. I will elaborate a little more when I get home and I can actually type instead of texting on my cellphone.

dado
09-18-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry dado, but I am completely incapable of taking someone who puts "..." after every sentence and uses "u" instead of "you" seriously, so I apologize if I come off as insulting.

I am not an atheist, but your arguments are biased. Religion was created to answer questions we couldn't answer, and as we develop scientifically, religion is also shaped by these discoveries.
but this is not about religion...its creations vs evolutionary fairy tale..i dont know if u have watched videos i posted...it is veary simplistically explained why evolution of eyes s not possible...but evolution of eyes is just one piece of puzzle that doesnz fit in
the others are...i'll mentione just few most obvious

!.causal permise-nothing comes from nothing
2.worlds population we have today doesnt fit into evolutionary concept
3.entropy (the tendency of matter to go towards greater disorder)
4.we never see the shifting between shapes in the fossil record...etc

You keep talking about the complexity of eyes without even knowing the basic structure of them, do some research and you'll see that eyes evolved over millions of years, thousands of generations, not from one day to the other. Genetic mutations are very common among animals, and if they were helpful for survival, they were passed on to offspring and so on and so forth. I will elaborate a little more when I get home and I can actually type instead of texting on my cellphone.mutations in DNA happen fairly often, but all known mutations in animal and plant germ cells are neutral, harmful, or fatal...no positive mutations were ever recorded

Natural selection would not choose parts that did not have all their components existing, in place, connected, and regulated because the parts would not work...how is some half finished eye better than complete eye

and if evolution is responsible for deveopment of eye...how come it went in just one direction so all humans today have same eye anatomy if we exclude some ilnesses or negative mutationes...negative mutationes happen all the time,positive ones never

Loki
09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
dado, vote in this poll :laugh:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94263-What-is-the-most-likely-to-happen

dado
09-18-2013, 11:04 PM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/91/91600gh602qs7z8.gifdonde esta esa senorita...es mui mamasita...verdadera cosita

Scandalf
10-03-2013, 08:54 PM
3.entropy (the tendency of matter to go towards greater disorder)

This has been the most interesting argument against evolution (the others being a bit retarded).
And it would be a very valid point but since the Earth is not a "closed system", the second law of thermodynamics does not pose a problem towards the theory of evolution.

Cail
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM

Where does your God come from?

Scandalf
10-03-2013, 09:31 PM

Wait! That's the Abiogenesis Hypothesis. In that case life would have spontaneously developed from matter. But that is just a hypothesis, it is NOT part of the Theory of Evolution!!!

dado
10-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Wait! That's the Abiogenesis Hypothesis. In that case life would have spontaneously developed from matter. But that is just a hypothesis, it is NOT part of the Theory of Evolution!!!

it is part of evolution

Scandalf
10-03-2013, 10:57 PM
it is part of evolution

No it is not! Evolution is a process, not a starting point! Evolution is proven, Abiogenesis is not.

dado
10-04-2013, 10:59 AM
No it is not! Evolution is a process, not a starting point! Evolution is proven, Abiogenesis is not.

proven :lmao

Scandalf
10-04-2013, 11:04 AM
proven :lmao

:cool: Proven :thumb001:

dado
10-04-2013, 11:13 AM
:cool: Proven :thumb001:

can i call u monkey

Scandalf
10-04-2013, 11:42 AM
can i call u monkey

You offend my anciestors!
Call me slime, please :)

Cail
10-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Where does your God come from?

Still waiting for an answer.

dado
10-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Still waiting for an answer.

your brain specs are too shity to understand concept of god

Cail
10-04-2013, 09:55 PM
your brain specs are too shity to understand concept of god

Your own words - "nothing comes from nothing". Now that you can't answer a question you use ad hominems.

Eh, why do I even bother, you're a loon anyway. Believing in some shit etc, what sort of logic could I expect of a creature like that.

dado
10-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Your own words - "nothing comes from nothing". Now that you can't answer a question you use ad hominems.

Eh, why do I even bother, you're a loon anyway. Believing in some shit etc, what sort of logic could I expect of a creature like that.

i can offer you only religious explanation...you cant apply human categories such as birth or any kind of begining on god

god is exception...these rules apply only on things he created

Cail
10-04-2013, 10:22 PM
i can offer you only religious explanation...you cant apply human categories such as birth or any kind of begining on god

god is exception...these rules apply only on things he created

So it is an object to which no rules apply and no proof of its existence can be given by definition. How convenient.

What you fail to understand is that the only reason you believe in this particular version of ignorant superstitions is because you've been indoctrinated since birth. If you were brought up by Scientologists or rabid Communists or some other breed of fanatics, you would be indoctrinated in their shit just as well. All of your ideas have been taught to you, and you can't EVER test them in any objective or logically sound way. Your entire belief system is based on what someone else told you, or what you've read in a book that someone told you is important/true. , ever.

dado
10-04-2013, 11:17 PM
So it is an object to which no rules apply and no proof of its existence can be given by definition. How convenient.

What you fail to understand is that the only reason you believe in this particular version of ignorant superstitions is because you've been indoctrinated since birth. If you were brought up by Scientologists or rabid Communists or some other breed of fanatics, you would be indoctrinated in their shit just as well. All of your ideas have been taught to you, and you can't EVER test them in any objective or logically sound way. Your entire belief system is based on what someone else told you, or what you've read in a book that someone told you is important/true. , ever.

not really...i was indoctrinated much more in comunist schools...so...if it is indoctrination i would be atheist and admire to hitchens or one of those scamers...but no...i think with my own head....dont take anybodys words for granted...for you on the other hand,words of hitchins and dawkinsa are like words of god him self...you dont question them,you take them for granted

Shkembe Chorba
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bd16d753b04b582869977552a9601c29/tumblr_mu3ytdKHQK1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg