PDA

View Full Version : Pig heads on place of future mosque

Gorštak
09-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Article is on German, on place where Bosniaks are making mosque for themselves
It's from May month
http://derstandard.at/1336435257155/Graz-Unbekannte-deponierten-Schweinekoepfe-vor-Bauplatz-fuer-Moschee

This is made by some retards, real Austrians were always friendly towards us, and there is even "Square of Bosniaks" in Austria.
Bosniaks are anyway one of best integrated immigrants in Austria.

alb0zfinest
09-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Why does it matter so much? Not like the the pig is going to come back alive and kill them all.

Skerdilaid
09-17-2013, 01:56 AM
Ehhhhhhhhh Nice!

I think they shouldn't let people build Mosques in Western Europe. If some Albanians and Bosnians want to hug the carpet five times a day, let them do it at home where now one sees them. Why do they need a Mosque?

Guapo
09-17-2013, 02:01 AM
it was die Gigolo

Skerdilaid
09-17-2013, 02:06 AM
He probably did to impress his white buddies:D

Prisoner Of Ice
09-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Now I want some bacon. Why do you torment me?

PS austrian melonheads are related to albanians, of course they like them. They are both heavy on the hitler haplogroup (e1v-v13), which comes from ancient pharaohs I guess.

Skerdilaid
09-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Now I want some bacon. Why do you torment me?

PS austrian melonheads are related to albanians, of course they like them. They are both heavy on the hitler haplogroup (e1v-v13), which comes from ancient pharaohs I guess.

What are you on about Melonhead?:laugh:

Gorštak
09-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Of course, there are always "mosques will be used that they inside make plans how to kill us" comments, but I see there are also some wise people

Nur, die bosnischen Muslime sind in der Regel keine Radikalfanatiker sondern durchaus aufgeschlossene Menschen. Warum ausgerechnet auf sie? - Wahrscheinlich wars den Tätern wurscht. Sie haben einfach nur auf das Etikett "Islam" geschaut und los gings.

Anyway if I understand properly, Bosniaks financed this all alone on land in their property, without state money.

Skerdilaid
09-17-2013, 02:20 AM
Of course, there are always "mosques will be used that they inside make plans how to kill us" comments, but I see there are also some wise people

Anyway if I understand properly, Bosniaks financed this all alone on land in their property, without state money.

Still this should not be allowed!

Most of Western Europe is heading toward atheism and only a small percentage practices religion. Why should they let emigrants who go there to work and seek for better life impose a foreign culture into their country? Islam in general is non tolerant on others so this would only create more problem in the future for the host country.

Gorštak
09-17-2013, 02:28 AM

Most of Western Europe is heading toward atheism and only a small percentage practices religion. Why should they let emigrants who go there to work and seek for better life impose a foreign culture into their country? Islam in general is non tolerant on others so this would only create more problem in the future for the host country.
:zzz

Just because more Christians want to be atheists, doesn't mean that Muslims also have to do that to be trendy.
And you know, Europe is, or at least pretend to be more tolerant than rest of world, so it give religious freedoms to all.
As for me personally, I would ban making new religious buildings if it is not really necessary(big area without any for some religous group that lives there), there is enough of them in this world, old ones have some historical value, and church bells and Islamic call for pray should be more quiet, noise is killing me.

Austo
09-17-2013, 05:39 PM

Austria is not.

Gorštak
09-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Austo, I'm disappointed.
After all "Bosniaken kommen", "Platz der Bosniaken" etc., we got pig heads on place on our future mosque.

Austo
09-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Austo, I'm disappointed.
After all "Bosniaken kommen", "Platz der Bosniaken" etc., we got pig heads on place on our future mosque.

These writings was the opinion of 1 man.
All i know about Bosnia is that all Christians from there claim to be Serbian. Dont expect to be welcomed in Austria.

Gorštak
09-18-2013, 05:47 PM
These writings was the opinion of 1 man.
All i know about Bosnia is that all Christians from there claim to be Serbian. Dont expect to be welcomed in Austria.

You seems that you don't have a clue about your government.
Austria is probably top3 biggest friends of Bosnia in diplomacy. But I see you're not even a shadow of real old fashioned genteel Austrian, you're probably redneck who vote for HC Strache.

Blackout
09-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Austria is not.

Are you really a Catholic, or do you just call yourself one? :confused:

Petros Houhoulis
09-18-2013, 05:59 PM

Why should wise people not place pig heads in future mosque sites? Is it illegal? Or does the Qu'ran forbid that???

:zzz

Just because more Christians want to be atheists, doesn't mean that Muslims also have to do that to be trendy.

What does "trendy" has to do with Atheism? Have you see any trendy fashionista declaring himself/herself Atheist because "It's in fashion"???

And you know, Europe is, or at least pretend to be more tolerant than rest of world, so it give religious freedoms to all.

We should have tolerance for pigs, dogs and other animals. We should stop tolerating idiots.

As for me personally, I would ban making new religious buildings if it is not really necessary(big area without any for some religous group that lives there), there is enough of them in this world, old ones have some historical value, and church bells and Islamic call for pray should be more quiet, noise is killing me.

Your Islamic stupidity is killing you, noise might brake your ear drums in worst case scenario...

Austria is probably top3 biggest friends of Bosnia in diplomacy. But I see you're not even a shadow of real old fashioned genteel Austrian, you're probably redneck who vote for HC Strache.

Them Austrians have realized recently that Islam is no good at all... Forget the ancient traditions, we all know now that the Muslim people are a potential threat for everybody, ESPECIALLY THEMSELVES...

Don Arb
09-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Leliana is having orgasm right now!

Gorštak
09-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm not threat to anybody.
Just if somebody try to hurt me, I would kill him:shrug:

YeshAtid
09-18-2013, 06:04 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Austo
09-18-2013, 06:05 PM

Government is not people!

Austo
09-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Are you really a Catholic, or do you just call yourself one? :confused:

I am.

That dont mean that i have to agree with all about it.

Blackout
09-18-2013, 06:21 PM
I am.

That dont mean that i have to agree with all about it.

Why shouldn't you accept everything? For example if drinking 'Alcohol' was considered a sin, you cannot say you reject this. Rather you should accept its wrong what your doing.

Petros Houhoulis
09-18-2013, 06:32 PM
I'm not threat to anybody.
Just if somebody try to hurt me, I would kill him:shrug:

Does the pigs' head in the construction site of the mosque "hurt" you, or a cartoon of the prophet "hurts" you???

We have to be careful not to hurt your feelings now, or else we should prepare to kill you in self-defense...

Blackout
09-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Does the pigs' head in the construction site of the mosque "hurt" you, or a cartoon of the prophet "hurts" you???

We have to be careful not to hurt your feelings now, or else we should prepare to kill you in self-defense...

Alot of people here like to talk about 'pigs' as if Muslims are allergic to them.

During the 90's we were non practicing (i sometimes ate non halal meat), and our business involved buying large amounts regularly. I still know alot of the cuts for example gammon, tenderloin, rack, bacon etc. So if someone tried to leave such a thing and i saw it, i would pick it up and throw it back at the b!tch! Would need to wash my hands however.

Leaving such things on the site of a religious building, is just a sign of disrespect (nothing more nothing less). The people who get caught and beaten up should not complain, because they were the ones looking for trouble.

Petros Houhoulis
09-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Alot of people here like to talk about 'pigs' as if Muslims are allergic to them.

During the 90's we were non practicing (i sometimes ate non halal meat), and our business involved buying large amounts regularly. I still know alot of the cuts for example gammon, tenderloin, rack, bacon etc. So if someone tried to leave such a thing and i saw it, i would pick it up and throw it back at the b!tch! Would need to wash my hands however.

Leaving such things on the site of a religious building, is just a sign of disrespect (nothing more nothing less). The people who get caught and beaten up should not complain, because they were the ones looking for trouble.

Fair enough. I like your idea because it resembles the Lakedemonian laws: If a thief was caught, the punishment was severe. If he was able to steal and yet escape, he went unpunished.

My trouble is that a group of Muslims have the habit of cutting the heads of those who feel that have insulted Islam...

Dombra
09-20-2013, 04:26 PM
I should decorate the city mosque with some pig heads over here.

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 04:29 PM
I should decorate the city mosque with some pig heads over here.

But you're Swedish;)

Dombra
09-20-2013, 04:33 PM
But you're Swedish;)

Swedes too have to be nice and decorate our mozleman citizens mosques with pigheads and molotovs :thumb001:

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Swedes too have to be nice and decorate our mozleman citizens mosques with pigheads and molotovs :thumb001:

I know that you also have Mosques, but I mean be real, you're Swedish;)

Manifest Destiny
09-20-2013, 04:35 PM
This is good news. Keeping Islam in nations that are already Islamic is better for Austrians and all Europeans. :cool:

Mazik
09-20-2013, 04:42 PM
I know that you also have Mosques, but I mean be real, you're Swedish;)

And you're a boy that uses steroids to get muscles :laugh: which you admitted in the chat before.

And also, young Bosniak's can't even beat up Swedish pensioners. Here's an article about a 19 year old Bosnian that instigated a fight with a 64 year old man in Malmö. The Bosniak later ended up in the hospital.
http://www.exponerat.info/19-aring-skulle-ge-gubbjaveln-stryk-men-gubbjaveln-var-svartbaltare/

Austo
09-20-2013, 04:44 PM

Its the fault of sozial democrats that you/my country has so many immigrants. Its wrong to fight muslims. The problem are the social democrats.

Manifest Destiny
09-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Its the fault of sozial democrats that you/my country has so many immigrants. Its wrong to fight muslims. The problem are the social democrats.

It's not wrong to fight the Muslims. People just need to realize that Muslim invaders are only part of the problem. Their own countrymen who collaborate with the invasion also need to be addressed.

Minesweeper
09-20-2013, 04:50 PM
LOL@Muslim who thinks Austrians should love him because his land was once ruled by Franz Joseph. :laugh:

Austo
09-20-2013, 04:57 PM
It's not wrong to fight the Muslims. People just need to realize that Muslim invaders are only part of the problem. Their own countrymen who collaborate with the invasion also need to be addressed.

If you fight the muslims the media will make you look like a violent racist, and that will make even more people social democrats.

Manifest Destiny
09-20-2013, 04:59 PM
If you fight the muslims the media will make you look like a violent racist, and that will make even more people social democrats.

If you fight the social democrats because of the Islamic issue it will also make you look like a racist. Do what is right and deal with the media after you've won.

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 04:59 PM
And you're a boy that uses steroids to get muscles :laugh: which you admitted in the chat before.

And also, young Bosniak's can't even beat up Swedish pensioners. Here's an article about a 19 year old Bosnian that instigated a fight with a 64 year old man in Malmö. The Bosniak later ended up in the hospital.
http://www.exponerat.info/19-aring-skulle-ge-gubbjaveln-stryk-men-gubbjaveln-var-svartbaltare/

Someone called Nikola can be only Serb, not Bosniak.
So I'm not suprised he got his ass kicked.

As for Bosniaks in Sweeden, even your state secretary is one:icon_lol:
http://www.government.se/sb/d/14559

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 05:03 PM
LOL@Muslim who thinks Austrians should love him because his land was once ruled by Franz Joseph.

Well, you and Asto the redneck HC Strache voter can cry together, I'm still grateful to real old style Austrians who helped us in diplomacy during war againt Orthodox fanatics:laugh:

Minesweeper
09-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Well, you and Asto the redneck HC Strache voter can cry together, I'm still grateful to real old style Austrians who helped us in diplomacy during war againt Orthodox fanatics:laugh:

You are old style yourself, very old style, so old in fact, I'll be free to call you relic of the past. It's not your fault time has stopped somewhere in 1914 in village where you grew up. :laugh:

Manifest Destiny
09-20-2013, 05:14 PM

These were the old style Austrians:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 05:14 PM
You are old style yourself, very old style, so old in fact, I'll be free to call you relic of the past. It's not your fault time has stopped somewhere in 1914 in village where you grew up. :laugh:

Don't force me to post data from Kingdom of Yugoslavia how many Bosniaks live in cities and who live in villages and vukojebinama, I'm just an exception:laugh:

And long live Mr. Alois Mock, real Austrian who played key role in lobbying for Bosnia in
nineties:whistle:

Minesweeper
09-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Don't force me to post data from Kingdom of Yugoslavia how many Bosniaks live in cities and who live in villages and vukojebinama, I'm just an exception:laugh:

You should explain why this forum attracted so many rural Bosniaks, like you and Hrulj. You're rare exceptions, after all. xD

And long live Alois Mock, real Austrian who played key role in lobbying for Bosnia in
nineties:whistle:

and Karl von Habsburg, right? :D

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 05:27 PM
You should explain why this forum attracted so many rural Bosniaks, like you and Hrulj. You're rare exceptions, after all. xD

and Karl von Habsburg, right? :D

Let be cursed everybody who was involed in killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Austo
09-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Let be cursed everybody who was involed in killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

He was killed by a Bosniak

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 05:37 PM
He was killed by a Bosniak

http://www.zaslike.com/files/k36v8m4bfpzjvk3uxrg.jpg

He was killed by Serb terrorist Gavrilo Princip.

Austo
09-20-2013, 05:45 PM
He was killed by Serb terrorist Gavrilo Princip.

Immigrating to serbia doesnt make him serbian

Gorštak
09-20-2013, 05:51 PM
Immigrating to serbia doesnt make him serbian

Do you understand that he was ethnic Serb:picard1:
And he was connected with Serbs nationalist terrorist group Crna Ruka(Black Hand), he killed Archduke for interests of Serbia.