PDA

View Full Version : Classify this stereotypically Upper Silesian/SW Pole

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 08:41 AM
From Katowice.
http://s13.postimg.org/va5i5rdfb/Mariusz.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
09-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Half khazarian jew, half albanian e v13.

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 08:46 AM
Half khazarian jew, half albanian e v13.
Stop trolling. :rolleyes:

Prisoner Of Ice
09-17-2013, 08:48 AM
I am not trolling, look at the head shape.

Pole or lithuanian + red hair = khazarian jew. Head shape like that means e1b v13 is present virtually 100% of the time.

lol some delusional butthurts in this thread.

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Pole or lithuanian + red hair = khazarian jew. Head shape like that means e1b v13 is present virtually 100% of the time..
This is why i don't spend time on TA that much because of delusional anthronerds like you.

just
09-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Balto-Cro-Magnonoid with a Nordid influence.

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Bump.

Roy
09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
He can't pass as Lower Silesian :rolleyes: ...

Maybe can, but his face is very indicative and have seen many variations about this guy among Upper Silesians. Almost clones of him. :)

West Baltid with average Nordid/Norid. influence.

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 03:27 PM
He can't pass as Lower Silesian :rolleyes: ...

Maybe can, but his face is very indicative and have seen many variations about this guy among Upper Silesians. Almost clones of him. :)

West Baltid with average Nordid/Norid. influence.
I'm surprised that he can pass as an atypical Lower Silesian because Lower Silesia border with Upper Silesia, but I suppose people from border areas can look different, even though there's overlap. I wonder why Upper Silesians look foreign to your eyes. Could it be Germanic influence in Upper Silesians that Lower Silesians often lack?

Geni
09-17-2013, 03:29 PM
it looks like Albanian..

ALSh
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
XX still alive :eek:

:P

Roy
09-17-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm surprised that he can pass as an atypical Lower Silesian because Lower Silesia border with Upper Silesia, but I suppose people from border areas can look different, even though there's overlap. I wonder why Upper Silesians look foreign to your eyes. Could it be Germanic influence in Upper Silesians that Lower Silesians often lack?

You look a little bit more Germanic; maybe because of Germans who live in Opolszczyzna and some assimilation? I am not expert on it.
It could be skewed feeling from my side, nevermind. But this guy despite being unrelated looks like he could be even father of this girl (Katarzyna Sochacka from Mam Talent) ... Still majority of people look Slavic / don't pass my German radar in my highly subjective perception. It could be also influenced by their local culture and history. Maybe they're very homogeneous and that's what confuses me.

http://d.naszemiasto.pl/k/r/34/ca/4cee8159976f2_o.jpg

http://d.naszemiasto.pl/k/r/4b/c5/4cf01ab40b482_o.jpg

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 04:22 PM
You look a little bit more Germanic; maybe because of Germans who live in Opolszczyzna and some assimilation? I am not expert on it.
It could be skewed feeling from my side, nevermind. But this guy despite being unrelated looks like he could be even father of this girl (Katarzyna Sochacka from Mam Talent) ... Still majority of people look Slavic / don't pass my German radar in my highly subjective perception. It could be also influenced by their local culture and history. Maybe they're very homogeneous and that's what confuses me.
I think the eviroment can affect people's appearance. I don't know how to explain, but environment factors are many and varied, including diet, climate can affect phenotype. Also, it might be due to migration and asslimation that can affect phenotype.

Katarzyna Sochacka
She look pretty typical for her region, indeed, but she is blonder than the average Poles from Upper Silesia who are mostly light brown and medium brown hair with variation.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-17-2013, 09:46 PM
it looks like Albanian..

He does, that head shape has to come from somewhere, and it's the e1b 13 in albanians austrians and a few other groups nearby that causes it.

It's hilarious but sad to see that people freak out from pointing out the fucking obvious. if you don't want real answer don't post it. And if you are a stupid shit posting a family member or something maybe you should not do it at all. Let alone do it then freak out because of the answer.

Roy
09-17-2013, 09:50 PM
He does, that head shape has to come from somewhere, and it's the e1b 13 in albanians austrians and a few other groups nearby that causes it.

It's hilarious but sad to see that people freak out from pointing out the fucking obvious. if you don't want real answer don't post it. And if you are a stupid shit posting a family member or something maybe you should not do it at all. Let alone do it then freak out because of the answer.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh. :fponder: :notworth: :rofl_002:

Smaug
09-17-2013, 09:55 PM
I thought Silesians were dark-ish like Roys.

Roy
09-17-2013, 10:00 PM
I thought Silesiabs were dark-ish like Roys.

Topic is about Upper Silesians; I am from Lower Silesia. Anyway Poles are usually light; basically regardless of region.

Smaug
09-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Topic is about Upper Silesians; I am from Lower Silesia. Anyway Poles are usually light; basically regardless from region.

Oh I see. By the way I hope you didn't get offended, I just meant you are daker than this man. There's nothing wrong with being of a dark ethnicity, I mean, I'm Welsh!

Roy
09-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Oh I see. By the way I hope you didn't get offended, I just meant you are daker than this man. There's nothing wrong with being of a dark ethnicity, I mean, I'm Welsh!

No, I am not. :) :p

Mans not hot
09-17-2013, 10:47 PM

Lol, piss off.

YeshAtid
11-01-2013, 01:38 AM
I am not trolling, look at the head shape.

Pole or lithuanian + red hair = khazarian jew. Head shape like that means e1b v13 is present virtually 100% of the time.

lol some delusional butthurts in this thread.
?