PDA

View Full Version : Classify Serbs from Montenegro

Vojnik
09-18-2013, 10:03 AM
http://www.panacomp.net/galerija_slika/folklor/bokeljska_nosnja-montenegro-traditional-costumes-of-boka.jpg

Kastrioti1443
09-18-2013, 10:06 AM
They all look pontid.

Zmey Gorynych
09-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Pontid with a minor Alpinoid influence for the guy on the left, Alpino-Pontid for the girl and Dinarid with Alpinoid and maybe Pontid influences for the guy on the right. Girl in the background (profile) looks like a pred Pontid with minor Alpinoid influence. Girl on the left (only half a face) is most likely a Dinarid or Dinaro-Pontid with an Alpinoid influence. Girl with the hat and a sly look is probably Pontid with a CM influence. Balkanoid all of them.

Twistedmind
09-18-2013, 10:32 AM
http://www.panacomp.net/galerija_slika/folklor/bokeljska_nosnja-montenegro-traditional-costumes-of-boka.jpg

:confused:

They are from Montenegro coast (You could read it on title of picture). Typical people from Novi Sad dont look like that BTW, I agree with Zmey's classifications.

Vojnik
09-18-2013, 10:50 AM
:confused:

They are from Montenegro coast (You could read it on title of picture). Typical people from Novi Sad dont look like that BTW, I agree with Zmey's classifications.

Honest mistake. :)

Do they still look like Serbs to you? To me they do.

dado
09-18-2013, 10:52 AM

i like that sexy look of the girl in the backgroud

Twistedmind
09-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Honest mistake. :)

Do they still look like Serbs to you? To me they do.

Yes. They look like Litoral Montenegins (who are Serbs). Serbs from Vojvodina have much less Med influence, and look more Central European than Balkanoid.

Mans not hot
09-18-2013, 11:00 AM
They look Goral or Czech-Slovak.

Roy
09-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Very Meddish looking (all of them). They would maybe even fit better in Italy than in Poland

They look Goral or Czech-Slovak.

I don't think so.

Trun
09-18-2013, 11:01 AM
They can easily fit in Macedonia.

Gorštak
09-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Man, seriously, why are Serbs darker than us, is there any logical explanation?
I have some my own theories, but you would not like it:tongue

Vojnik
09-18-2013, 11:06 AM
They can easily fit in Macedonia.

With no problems at all.

Methmatician
09-18-2013, 11:09 AM

Have you seen your avatar?

Twistedmind
09-18-2013, 11:09 AM

Good question. :D

http://bosnjak-ks.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/man_0.jpg

Mans not hot
09-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Very Meddish looking (all of them). They would maybe even fit better in Italy than in Poland

I don't think so.
They look Central European, not Med.

Trun
09-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Serbs from Vojvodina have much less Med influence, and look more Central European than Balkanoid.

Cause they are mixed with Hungarians and Germans. Serbs from Hercegovina and Montenegro have the tr00est Serb look.

Twistedmind
09-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Cause they are mixed with Hungarians and Germans. Serbs from Hercegovina and Montenegro have the tr00est Serb look.

Hm, acctually, neither is correct. Serbs from Montenegro are most mixed with Paleo-Balkanic population. Serbs from Hercegovina do not look like Montenegrins, and Litoral Montenegrins are mixed with Italians, who rulled Boka for 300 years. Why do you comment Serbian history and regional differences when, no offense, you have no clue.

Trun
09-18-2013, 11:20 AM
and Litoral Montenegrins are mixed with Italians, who rulled Boka for 300 years.

They are my favorite Serbs cause they are swarthy like teh Alboz.

Vojnik
09-18-2013, 11:27 AM

You guys and Serbs are the exact same thing, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Is their a clear ethnic border which separates Serbs from Bosnian Muslims? You have intermixed for centuries.

Roy
09-18-2013, 11:28 AM
They look Central European, not Med.

I prefer to stay with my view :p

Hm, acctually, neither is correct. Serbs from Montenegro are most mixed with Paleo-Balkanic population. Serbs from Hercegovina do not look like Montenegrins, and Litoral Montenegrins are mixed with Italians, who rulled Boka for 300 years. Why do you comment Serbian history and regional differences when, no offense, you have no clue.

Hmmm ... there's a reason behind it I guess.

Gorštak
09-18-2013, 11:32 AM
You guys and Serbs are the exact same thing, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Is their a clear ethnic border which separates Serbs from Bosnian Muslims? You have intermixed for centuries.

Serbs and Bosniaks see difference between each others. We don't look the same, some does, but some of us look like Poles, Hungarians etc, that doesn't mean anything.

Kastrioti1443
09-18-2013, 11:36 AM
lol you dp93, gypsy shit, do not give me thumbs down

Drawing-slim
09-18-2013, 12:00 PM
They are my favorite Serbs cause they are swarthy like teh Alboz.

Bullshit. Minesweeper must be one of 4 total Serbs in the planet who are light.
I never seen a light Serb abroad, Europe or USA.

Trun
09-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Minesweeper must be one of 4 total Serbs in the planet who are light.

Who are the other three?

Drawing-slim
09-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Who are the other three?

Just a generous guess. Might not be any.
Never seen a light Serb abroad and I'm not kidding.

Plus, who are you to talk about albos being dark bro? You looked like a Pakistani geek in one photo you posted.

Kastrioti1443
09-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Just a generous guess. Might not be any.
Never seen a light Serb abroad and I'm not kidding.

Because you have seen vlachs, not serbs.:rolleyes:

Drawing-slim
09-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Because you have seen vlachs, not serbs.:rolleyes:

I don't care what they're I play cards with couple Serb guys, nice guys. One is tall, at least 6'5" but dark, really dark. And the other is short and dark as well. But all Serbs I've come across I'm not kidding that they all happened to be dark or what!?

Kalimtari
09-18-2013, 01:24 PM
their national dress indicates them being Croats (Boka)

Rastko
09-18-2013, 01:34 PM
their national dress indicates them being Croats (Boka)

Could be the case, but there is not many Croats left in Boka. Those from mountains came down and Serbified Boka. :)

Kalimtari
09-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Could be the case, but there is not many Croats left in Boka. Those from mountains came down and Serbified Boka. :)

there are still some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPesEJc8dk

Rastko
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
there are still some

Yes I know. Boka is also known as ''gulf of Croatian saints''. The article on wikipedia about them is very good, but it's not translated.

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeljski_Hrvati

You can try to read it using translator.

Kalimtari
09-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Yes I know. Boka is also known as ''gulf of Croatian saints''. The article on wikipedia about them is very good, but it's not translated.

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeljski_Hrvati

You can try to read it using translator.

A ča mi triba translator, to te ja pitan. :D

kvarc
09-18-2013, 06:33 PM

why don`t you quote Boka Kotorska asembly, mostly made up from catholics, from the 19th century when they reply to Ban Jelacic in cyrilic letter that they are Serbs and not Croats as he claims

cally
07-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Pontid-Alpine with some East Med