PDA

View Full Version : Classify François Philippot

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:58 AM
FN's vice-president.

http://www.franceinfo.fr/sites/default/files/imagecache/462_ressource/2012/07/24/685523/images/ressource/philippot.jpg
http://cdn-lejdd.ladmedia.fr/var/lejdd/storage/images/media/images/philippot3/8861855-1-fre-FR/philippot.jpg
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/image/74vx80eai-659d/570/320/2274148.jpg
http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/sites/jeanmarcmorandini.com/files/styles/liste-centrale-grande/public/philippot_0.jpg
http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/wsfile/5471320303163.jpg

Kastrioti1443
09-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Atlanto-alpin

Atlantic Islander
09-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Alpine-Med.

Roy
09-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Alpinoid-Med with something almost approaching Baskid.

guyinsf
09-20-2013, 06:43 PM
He looks like he's got some non-white dna in him or maybe just extreme southern European heritage. Doesn't quite look fully French.

Kastrioti1443
09-20-2013, 06:47 PM
He looks like he's got some non-white dna in him or maybe just extreme southern European heritage. Doesn't quite look fully French.

He is fully french mate, just in the first picture he is either tanned or the lightening is just too bad.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM

You forgot to take your daily medicines.

Neanderthal
09-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Alpo-Med.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 07:15 PM
He is fully french mate, just in the first picture he is either tanned or the lightening is just too bad.

He's a dinaricized Alpinid for the most part. That guyin(sane) judges anyone who doesn't fit into his wonderland of "Nordishness" as non-European or "extreme Southern European".

Mark
09-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Dinarized Alpino-Med.

Neanderthal
09-20-2013, 07:26 PM
I actually see the Dinarid and perhaps something else, Pontid? but I know this is nonsensical.

Anthropologique
09-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Alpine - Med.

He is fully native European. Believe me, I saw him in person once.

WOOHP
09-20-2013, 09:01 PM
You forgot to take your daily medicines.

More Iberians creating threads about Frenchmen. How wonderful.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:10 PM

Just as you creating threads about French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and whatnot (oh, and loads of posts about "Iberians") when all you are is a mentally ill "American" of unknown ancestry. Now, mind your own business and don't pollute my classification threads with your mental diahrrea. It stinks.

Atlantic Islander
09-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Just as you creating threads about French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and whatnot (oh, and loads of posts about "Iberians") when all you are is a mentally ill "American" of unknown ancestry. Now, mind your own business and don't pollute my classification threads with your mental diahrrea. It stinks.

He's a paranoid freak.

WOOHP
09-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Just as you creating threads about French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and whatnot (oh, and loads of posts about "Iberians") when all you are is an mentally ill American of unknown ancestry. Now, mind your own business and don't pollute my classification threads with your mental diahrrea.

The thing is though I don't follow an agenda - on the contrary to you and other Iberians obsessed with the French. No wonder why you picked an Alpino-Med-Dinarid up for classification.
It's quite obvious.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:15 PM
The thing is though I don't follow an agenda - on the contrary to you and other Iberians obsessed with the French. No wonder why you picked an Alpino-Med-Dinarid up for classification.
It's quite obvious.

I've picked ethnic French of all kinds and sorts that occur in France. See my post history of French people. You're obsessed.

WOOHP
09-20-2013, 09:19 PM
I've picked ethnic French of all kinds and sorts that occur in France. See my post history of French people. You're obsessed.

I've seen your posts about the French the last few days. You're quite obsessed with the them. You're a Portuguese imposter with a French flag in your profile. Sick.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:22 PM
I've seen your posts about the French the last few days. You're quite obsessed with the them. You're a Portuguese imposter with a French flag in your profile. Sick.

Yes, I am studying French culture, which I admire and I have no problems to admit it. Unlike you, I am a cultured individual, while you are merely a useless fool who spends his days on a forum crying over Iberians. Your lack of culture and education is agonizing. Go seek some help and please don't get out of your room alone, it might be dangerous to general safety. Now, gtfo.

WOOHP
09-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Yes, I am studying French culture, which I admire and I have no problems to admit it. Unlike you, I am a cultured individual, while you are merely a useless fool who spends his days on a forum crying over Iberians. Your lack of culture and education is agonizing. Go seek some help and please don't get out your room, it might be dangerous to general safety. Now, gtfo.
Yes. You live in an imaginary world. The hatred you feel towards Frenchmen and France was quite obvious in your posts the last few days. You do have an obsession and you do follow an agenda just like most of your fellow Iberians.
Ofc I'm not expecting you to confess all of sudden.

Sigh... another Moor in France. Sad.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Yes. You live in an imaginary world. The hatred you feel towards Frenchmen and France was quite obvious in your posts the last few days. You do have an obsession and you do follow an agenda just like most of your fellow Iberians.
Ofc I'm not expecting you to confess all of sudden.

Sigh... another Moor in France. Sad.

LOL! Keep on dreaming, dear.

Anthropologique
09-20-2013, 09:29 PM
LOL! Keep on dreaming, dear.

The idiot is deranged. Sick puppy.

Anthropologique
09-20-2013, 09:31 PM
He's a paranoid freak.

He's transmitting from a Swedish insane asylum. LMAO!! He needs to de deported to that s$#thole he grew up in known as Detroit.

Benacer
09-20-2013, 09:36 PM

As if you hadn't created your share of threads on Iberians yourself, including a classification one in which you accidentally threw in the picture of an Indian woman. :rolleyes:

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:39 PM
As if you hadn't created your share of threads on Iberians yourself, including a classification one in which you accidentally threw in the picture of an Indian woman. :rolleyes:

He wants to forbid me of posting Dinaro-Med or Alpino-Med French people... It's fine only if one posts Sub-Nordids or North Atlantids or whatever (which I did hundreds of times). I think the behavior of this mentally deranged/retarded individual is going way off the limits of the tolerable, but the forum seems to be open to every sort of fools...

WOOHP
09-20-2013, 09:52 PM
He wants to forbid me of posting Dinaro-Med or Alpino-Med French people... It's fine only if one posts Sub-Nordids or North Atlantids or whatever (which I did hundreds of times). I think the behavior of this mentally deranged/retarded individual is going way off the limits of the tolerable, but the forum seems to be open to every sort of fools...

NNo one has forbid you to post dark Frenchmen, it's just that it's quite obvious why you created this thread. This is some kind of "payback" towards the French for what's happend the last few days. Pathetic.

Rouxinol
09-20-2013, 09:56 PM
NNo one has forbid you to post dark Frenchmen, it's just that it's quite obvious why you created this thread. This is some kind of "payback" towards the French for what's happend the last few days. Pathetic.

Take it as you wish. That's not the truth. Anyway, the purpose of this thread has been accomplished - classify François Philippot - hence thread closed.

Thanks for collaborating.