PDA

View Full Version : Is this too thin in your opinion??

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Actually i like my body proportions, but someone says i should gain some weight (i won't, anyway):

safinator
09-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Too much clothes to judge :cool:

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Too much clothes to judge :cool:

take it or leave it ;D i'm that way!!! 1,73 for 53 kg...i think it's ok, but many people say i'm too thin...

Drawing-slim
09-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Yes you're. Jeans and that type of shirt is suppose to make you look thicker, and visibly you still look thin. Start eating some burritos or something.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Yes you're. Jeans and that type of shirt is suppose to make you look thicker, and visibly you still look thin. Start eating some burritos or something.

i eat like a piranha my friend...but then bike and jogging every day....bike is not a choise (i don't have a car), and then jogging not to feel guilty ;D
Seriously, i eat very much, but maybe i burn even more and quickly.

Accountant
09-23-2013, 12:19 PM
60kg would suit your height very well. Eat more and exercise so that a healthy amount of your added weight will be muscle.

Graham
09-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Don't you jog though? I'd rather be fit & thin, than average build & unhealthy.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:23 PM
60kg would suit your height very well. Eat more and exercise so that a healthy amount of your added weight will be muscle.

That's what i already do, a lot. Eat everything possible and then burn it with exercise....the point is that i'm studying daily a lot, i feel like it takes all my energies...i'm also working a lot....maybe too hyperactiv. Btw -again- i like my body proportions.

Benacer
09-23-2013, 12:26 PM
I think you're pretty thin, but that's not a bad thing. If you're satisfied, then that's all that matters. :)

Armand_Duval
09-23-2013, 12:27 PM
To be honest youre too thin IMO.

Drawing-slim
09-23-2013, 12:28 PM
i eat like a piranha my friend...but then bike and jogging every day....bike is not a choise (i don't have a car), and then jogging not to feel guilty ;D

No doubt that you must feel in shape and healthy. Some people just can't put on weight I guess. you look good, but 10-20 pounds more i think will be ok.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Damn no one wants me the way i am :(
I feel so good with that weight, and i see myself as "normal", not skinny (actually my pants are size S, not XS).

Accountant
09-23-2013, 12:32 PM
That's what i already do, a lot. Eat everything possible and then burn it with exercise....the point is that i'm studying daily a lot, i feel like it takes all my energies...i'm also working a lot....maybe too hyperactiv. Btw -again- i like my body proportions.

Eat even more and exercise a bit less then. Burning everything is not the goal here!

Your proportions are all right but having thicker thighs certainly wouldn't hurt.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:32 PM
No doubt that you must feel in shape and healthy. Some people just can't put on weight I guess. you look good, but 10-20 pounds more i think will be ok.

ok, thank you :)
Anyway it's really hard for me to gain weight, first for my genetics then for my life style...i have to move a lot every day, plus i play sport...i guess i'll never change :) But curvy women are more liked, for sure...

Accountant
09-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Damn no one wants me the way i am :(
I feel so good with that weight, and i see myself as "normal", not skinny (actually my pants are size S, not XS).

S stands for small, skinny & slutty. What you need is M aka magnificent.

Queen B
09-23-2013, 12:35 PM
You look thin, but healthy thin, don't worry :)

cally
09-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Thin but not tooo thin I think :)

Drawing-slim
09-23-2013, 12:40 PM
ok, thank you :)
Anyway it's really hard for me to gain weight, first for my genetics then for my life style...i have to move a lot every day, plus i play sport...i guess i'll never change :) But curvy women are more liked, for sure...
Actually even if you don't move much at all some people just can't get weight and its not a bad thing.
My mother has been a skinny lady all her life. Of curse she never exercise etc, and eats everything, but always been healthy.
The good thing about this, she is 70 and I swear she is in better shape than me, moves faster quicker on her feet than young people or her daughters I think, it's amazing and its not even comparable with her age group of ladies that are in wheelchairs and can't move.
So see it as blessing.

Stefan_Dusan
09-23-2013, 12:42 PM
You have a model figure with what looks like large breasts. Your body is fine. Women are not supposed to be the same shape otherwise life would be boring. Safi is right though, it's hard to judge with that shirt. Wear a bra and nothing else next time so we can give educated opinion

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:43 PM
i'm exactly 1,73 for 52-53 kg and -believe me- i don't look unhealthy at all.
Those charts are unrealiable, imo......it's very subjective, me for exemple with 5-7 kilos more i don't look proportioned at all but rather fat...it all depends from body type imo, i'm a typical ecto/meso (i reality my bone structure is quite robust).

ALSh
09-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeh u are thin and u should eat more.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Me every evening, believe it or not:

http://cdn.ilcinemaniaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/un-americano-a-roma-3.jpg

WOOHP
09-23-2013, 12:49 PM
take it or leave it ;D i'm that way!!! 1,73 for 53 kg...i think it's ok, but many people say i'm too thin...

Sounds ideal to me, not that I'm a woman ofc :P.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but your boobs are near perfection(to me) when it comes to their size, judging by the picture.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Sounds ideal to me, not that I'm a woman ofc :P.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but your boobs are near perfection(to me) when it comes to their size, judging by the picture.

they are :cool:

Drawing-slim
09-23-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but your boobs are near perfection when it comes to their size, judging by the picture.Indeed.

ALSh
09-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Me every evening, believe it or not:

http://cdn.ilcinemaniaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/un-americano-a-roma-3.jpg

Well,then u have a fast metabolism. These kind of people eat a lot but still remain thin :shrug:

tEhSaint
09-23-2013, 12:57 PM
You look just fine, don't change. Although I believe it's hard to maintain this height/weight ratio (talking from personal experience :P ) .

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:58 PM
^ that's it, same like my father and granma. It's very hard for me to gain weight, and i use to eat very very much. Anyway it's a matter of taste, i'm a typical slender woman and i don't think one can change totally his body type.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 12:58 PM
@ Alsh: that's it, same like my father and granma. It's very hard for me to gain weight, and i use to eat very very much. Anyway it's a matter of taste, i'm a typical slender woman and i don't think one can change totally his body type.
@ The saint: certainly height will be always shorter, that's for sure -______-

WOOHP
09-23-2013, 01:02 PM
^ that's it, same like my father and granma. It's very hard for me to gain weight, and i use to eat very very much. Anyway it's a matter of taste, i'm a typical slender woman and i don't think one can change totally his body type.

"Sadly", this is the case for me too. I have during the 20-ish years of my life never really thought about what to eat and what not to eat, what's healthy, what's too fattening and so on because it's so freaking hard for me to gain weight.

Ice
09-23-2013, 01:04 PM
http://kids.flevoland.to/kleuren/lichaam/images/skelet.gif

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 01:04 PM
"Sadly", this is the case for me too. I have during the 20-ish years of my life never really thought about what to eat and what not to eat, what's healthy, what's too fattening and so on because it's so freaking hard for me to gain weight.
I like being slender but honestly i don't like slender guys, i mean i like robust ones....but certainly is better than being flabby :P

Vogon Poet
09-23-2013, 01:05 PM
You're thin, but not too thin -- and that's just how I like it. Your legs are delicious. :dev

WOOHP
09-23-2013, 01:09 PM
I like being slender but honestly i don't like slender guys, i mean i like robust ones....but certainly is better than being flabby :P

That's why to me this is quite troubling, but to females I presume it's something positive.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 01:10 PM
^ just work out to get broad shoulders....women love that ;)

Graham
09-23-2013, 01:16 PM

I've changed my mind. Too thin.

Joking

larali
09-23-2013, 01:18 PM
I used to be like that until I had babies. Now I gain weight. I didn't think it could happen to me. So watch out.

But no, I don't think you are too thin.

Vogon Poet
09-23-2013, 01:31 PM
On a more serious note; I wouldn't worry too much about the weight/height ratio. Like you I am rather tall and I weigh proportionally little, despite the fact that I enjoy eating quite a bit.

Thing is that I have good genes when it comes to height and weight, rapid metabolization and I lead an active lifestyle. At the same time all my friends comment on the size and robustness of my chest and shoulders (as well as my overall size) and my physique can look rather imposing.

Things like BMI might be valid for most people, but there are also many outliers whose health diagnosis based on only those measurements alone would give you the wrong conclusions. Based on my height/weight ratio most people would have thought me different than I am. So I guess we're that sort of outlier who doesn't really conform to these norms. Hope that helps.

morski
09-23-2013, 01:35 PM
On a more serious note; I wouldn't worry too much about the weight/height ratio. Like you I am rather tall and I weigh proportionally little, despite the fact that I enjoy eating quite a bit.

Thing is that I have good genes when it comes to height and weight, rapid metabolization and I lead an active lifestyle. At the same time all my friends comment on the size and robustness of my chest and shoulders (as well as my overall size) and my physique can look rather imposing.

Things like BMI might be valid for most people, but there are also many outliers whose health diagnosis based on only those measurements alone would give you the wrong conclusions. Based on my height/weight ratio most people would have thought me different than I am. So I guess we're that sort of outlier who doesn't really conform to these norms. Hope that helps.

Rapid metabolization leads to easier weight gain actually.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 01:35 PM
maybe this is clearer:

Maybe i'm mad, but i don't see myself skinny at all.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 01:37 PM

BMI is just a ridicolus system, imo. According to it i should weight 10 kilos more, but even a blindman would see how unrealiable is it....and i'm not even gracile as body type, but meso/ecto....The truth is that us -human beings- are all different and it's impossible to put so many different types in the same categories.

Vogon Poet
09-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Rapid metabolization leads to easier weight gain actually.

Isn't that because of the foods they tend to eat, however? All I know is that I have an awesome digestive system.

Ice
09-23-2013, 01:41 PM
I like a woman you can grab onto something..

asingh
09-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Maybe i'm mad, but i don't see myself skinny at all.

You are fine. Even if you are considered "thin" by societal gauge it does not matter. As long as you are comfortable to understand what you are and are healthy; carry on.

Manifest Destiny
09-23-2013, 02:09 PM
It's thin, yes. But if you're eating a normal diet rather than starving yourself to be at that weight, it's perfectly fine.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 02:10 PM
^ indian wisdom, i agree with you :thumb001:

cally
09-23-2013, 02:11 PM
maybe this is clearer:

People calling you too thin are just jealous of your body :p

Manifest Destiny
09-23-2013, 02:16 PM
People calling you too thin are just jealous of your body :p

Not necessarily.

I don't think she's too thin, nor would she be too heavy if she gained some weight. I think she looks nice the way she is, but she's definitely on the thin side of "normal". But, like I said, the important thing is that she's not starving herself to be at that weight. Some people are just naturally thin no matter how much they eat and exercise.

Skerdilaid
09-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I think for your height you are in ideal weight. If you gain more weight you would look a lot larger, which I think a lot of guys would not be into that.

cally
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Not necessarily.

I don't think she's too thin, nor would she be too heavy if she gained some weight. I think she looks nice the way she is, but she's definitely on the thin side of "normal". But, like I said, the important thing is that she's not starving herself to be at that weight. Some people are just naturally thin no matter how much they eat and exercise.

I meant people she knows in real life :) But yeah I agree as long as she eats balanced and nutritious meals she should be ok :)

dado
09-23-2013, 02:21 PM
normal would be 65 kilos at least

Manifest Destiny
09-23-2013, 02:24 PM
I think for your height you are in ideal weight. If you gain more weight you would look a lot larger, which I think a lot of guys would not be into that.

According to one of her posts, she's like 5'8" and 116 pounds. She could easily gain another 20-25 pounds and still be in the "normal" range of weight.

asingh
09-23-2013, 02:28 PM
^ indian wisdom, i agree with you :thumb001:

If you really want to bury this forever, just get a thyroid test done (the simple test is done via a blood sample to measure the hormone secretion levels, where as the complex one introduces an invasive radioactive (orally), I think Iodine with an isotope variant is used and the presence in the gland is analyzed. Has a low half-life). The simple battery will tell you if it is hyper. That can cause abnormal natural thinness at times (with normal diet), but is coupled with a plethora of other physiological symptoms: excessive perspiration, hand tremors, repetitive anxiety, hair fall (brittle), and general muscular weakness. I doubt you have any of this. Be healthy and happy.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 02:30 PM
According to one of her posts, she's like 5'8" and 116 pounds. She could easily gain another 20-25 pounds and still be in the "normal" range of weight.

yes, i still would be normal. Btw i see no reason to gain weight: i'm healthy, proportioned, and i like feeling "light" when i go out and have to be quick at work...with just 2-3 kilos more i feel heavy and uncomfortable. So at the end i think that i have an ideal weight now...for my taste. Probably men are more into "pin up" types, but i don't care about it.

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 02:31 PM
If you really want to bury this forever, just get a thyroid test done (the simple test is done via a blood sample to measure the hormone secretion levels, where as the complex one introduces an invasive radioactive (orally), I think Iodine with an isotope variant is used and the presence in the gland is analyzed. Has a low half-life). The simple battery will tell you if it is hyper. That can cause abnormal natural thinness at times (with normal diet), but is coupled with a plethora of other physiological symptoms: excessive perspiration, hand tremors, repetitive anxiety, hair fall (brittle), and general muscular weakness. I doubt you have any of this. Be healthy and happy.
I don't have it, i'm 1000% sure (made many health tests in my life) :)

Manifest Destiny
09-23-2013, 02:32 PM
yes, i still would be normal. Btw i see no reason to gain weight: i'm healthy, proportioned, and i like feeling "light" when i go out and have to be quick at work...with just 2-3 kilos more i feel heavy and uncomfortable. So at the end i think that i have an ideal weight now...for my taste. Probably men are more into "pin up" types, but i don't care about it.

I'm not saying you should gain weight. I'm just saying you could gain weight and still not be considered "fat".

iNird
09-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Well you're thin, idk about too thin. Hard to tell.

don't worry you will age and your metabolism will slow down. So better to be thin than average weight or above average especially for females.

Tropico
09-23-2013, 02:37 PM
No don't gain fat gain muscle if anything. Become toned.

Insuperable
09-23-2013, 02:47 PM
To me you are just fine (would bang category;)), but that is maybe because I do prefer slimmer women.

Leadchucker
09-23-2013, 03:44 PM
You look mahhhvelous dahlin

orangepulp
09-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Yes, I think you are thin but not tooo thin. I think 60-67 kg is good for your height ( 173 cm)

Windischer
09-23-2013, 03:54 PM
as the guy said, we need to see more ;)

but yeah, youre ok. perfectly ok. :thumbs

Armand_Duval
09-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Those charts are unrealiable, imo......it's very subjective, me for exemple with 5-7 kilos more i don't look proportioned at all but rather fat...it all depends from body type imo, i'm a typical ecto/meso (i reality my bone structure is quite robust).

I think you have this problem of self perception.

If you put on 5 kilos it would be ok, you coudnt possibly look fat with 5 kilos more.....:picard1: I see something wrong with you.

Honestly your legs look like those legs of an anorexic woman, I mean no offense to you Im just trying to help you out because we are talking about something you can solve, Im sure 4-5 kilos more would make you look really well.

Blackout
09-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Your lifestyle sounds kinda healthy to be honest. ;)

I.D, i could lift you with one hand no problem! :lol:

The Alchemist
09-23-2013, 05:22 PM
I think you have this problem of self perception.

If you put on 5 kilos it would be ok, you coudnt possibly look fat with 5 kilos more.....:picard1: I see something wrong with you.

With 5 kilos more i look "fleshy", i don't mean obese but fleshy, not in shape....You should see me in real life to can jugde, i guess. I'm naturally slender and long limbed and -believe me- with 5 kilos more my face becomes round like a ball and my ass like a fire-baloon....So am i. Someone looks better more "fleshy", someone more slender, it all depends from body type.
Now tell me that Adriana Lima is anorexic....No, she's slender and tonic, just a perfect body (i'm not that tonic unfortunately).
Honestly your legs look like those legs of an anorexic woman, I mean no offense to you Im just trying to help you out because we are talking about something you can solve, Im sure 4-5 kilos more would make you look really well.

Windischer
09-23-2013, 05:54 PM
dont listen to those guys who are used to chubby bigass wiminz
where i live, beauty standards are pretty high compared to the west. youre okay ;)

Armand_Duval
09-23-2013, 06:21 PM
With 5 kilos more i look "fleshy", i don't mean obese but fleshy, not in shape....You should see me in real life to can jugde, i guess. I'm naturally slender and long limbed and -believe me- with 5 kilos more my face becomes round like a ball and my ass like a fire-baloon....So am i. Someone looks better more "fleshy", someone more slender, it all depends from body type.
Now tell me that Adriana Lima is anorexic....No, she's slender and tonic, just a perfect body (i'm not that tonic unfortunately).

Then if youre so sure of how you look then why to ask?...:confused:

I think deep inside you now there is something wrong going on. As I told you if you put on 5 kilos more it would make you 58 and for 173, 58 kilos is still underweight so I dont see you looking fat at all, honest to god I think it is time to look out for help.

One very common characteristic of the anorexia is a distorted self perception, ths patient looks at the mirror and sees a fat woman while she is in fact extremely thin.

I dont think youre being totaly honest regarding your feeding habits, I think you're not eating well.

morski
09-23-2013, 09:53 PM

I think deep inside you now there is something wrong going on. As I told you if you put on 5 kilos more it would make you 58 and for 173, 58 kilos is still underweight so I dont see you looking fat at all, honest to god I think it is time to look out for help.

One very common characteristic of the anorexia is a distorted self perception, ths patient looks at the mirror and sees a fat woman while she is in fact extremely thin.

I dont think youre being totaly honest regarding your feeding habits, I think you're not eating well.

That's not true.

Trun
09-23-2013, 10:06 PM
"Thin" is subjective. Everyone has a different body construction. I'm 1.88 and 70 kg but most people think I am around 75. If I were 90, which is normal for guy my height, I would probably look like a monster, or more likely, overweight.

morski
09-23-2013, 10:20 PM
"Thin" is subjective. Everyone has a different body construction. I'm 1.88 and 70 kg but most people think I am around 75. If I were 90, which is normal for guy my height, I would probably look like a monster, or more likely, overweight.

You've got a rather good structure. Some physical exercise with a nice diet will certainly agree with you.

EDMONDI
09-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Its not that you are skinny. It's that you lack a big butt and thighs.

morski
09-23-2013, 10:23 PM

She's got a bit of a swimmer's body. Seems attractive to me.

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 10:48 AM

only niggaz like big butts :P :P

Corvus
09-24-2013, 10:54 AM
It seems your metabolism is pretty fast (many women would envy you for that)
Even though you could easily handle 3-5 kg more, your proportions still look very female,
so not too skinny

Nevertheless I would rather suggest you to refrain from too much cardio workout like running,
perhaps you should do some core and abdomninal exercises instead

I have been running far too much my whole life and asked myself the reasons why I am skinny,
now I almost totally skipped it and replaced it by strength training and all of a sudden I look way healthier
Ofc I am male but in my eyes also women should not be afraid of doing some strength training as well

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 10:55 AM

:picard2:

Anorexia?!?! Are you damn aware of what you're talking about???? :picard2:
It's the biggest bullshit i ever read, even people in real life who "criticized" by slenderness never used that term....sorry for you, you're highly misinformed...
Maybe you're used to see very fleshy women in real life, i'm perfectly normal even if on the "slender" side....it's not the case to post "more accurate" pics of me, believe me with swimsuit everyone tell me i look healthy and feminine...I'm sure of what i'm saying, do you want to know more than myself about my health condition?!? You're very out of the way...
1,73 for 53 is more than normal, you haven't understood yet that there's a difference between robust built and slender one, my bones are pretty "light", that's why my weight is realivitely light....

Prisoner Of Ice
09-24-2013, 10:58 AM
As long as you eat a decent amount and don't have bulimic tendencies then you can't be too thin. Looks like a very nice figure to me.

Though I must say you are quite developed for an eleven year old!

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 10:58 AM
It seems your metabolism is pretty fast (many women would envy you for that)
Even though you could easily handle 3-5 kg more, your proportions still look very female,
so not too skinny

Nevertheless I would rather suggest you to refrain from too much cardio workout like running,
perhaps you should do some core and abdomninal exercises instead

I have been running far too much my whole life and asked myself the reasons why I am skinny,
now I almost totally skipped it and replaced it by strength training and all of a sudden I look way healthier
Ofc I am male but in my eyes also women should not be afraid of doing some strength training as well

The point is that after running for only 30 min 3/4 times a week it feels like heaven after it, i can see my muscles become toned day after day, plus i can eat like a monster and i don't gain one single gramm....it's fine, and especially i feel so relaxed and "light" after running, all my anxieties and thoughts fly away like clouds....I could never live without running out down in the park.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 11:01 AM
Eat more Nuts,Chiken,beans,Fish and Vegetables.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Probably you eat to light things.

Corvus
09-24-2013, 11:02 AM
The point is that after running for only 30 min 3/4 times a week it feels like heaven after it, i can see my muscles become toned day after day, plus i can eat like a monster and i don't gain one single gramm....it's fine, and especially i feel so relaxed and "light" after running, all my anxieties and thoughts fly away like clouds....I could never live without running out down in the park.

Well if you have an affection for it then keep it up. Running also has a psychological element which can be explained by the release of hormones like dopamin. And ofc it also it is very effective when it comes to cardio stengthening and it burns an awful amount of calories. So you can really allow yourself to eat a huge amount of carbohydrates afterwards (which is also recommandable to refill your glykogen depots)

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Well if you have an affection for it then keep it up. Running also has a psychological element which can be explained by the release of hormones like dopamin. And ofc it also it is very effective when it comes to cardio stengthening and it burns an awful amount of calories. So you can really allow yourself to eat a huge amount of carbohydrates afterwards (which is also recommandable to refill your glykogen depots)

I know many "experts" would criticize me, but i eat tons of bread and pizza after it (at evening), even "suessigkeiten" of all sorts, bon bons...not every day of course, but often. Proteins as well.
Yes i like it too much and i never want to give it up, plus i have to say i go everywhere by bike and some afternoons i work as waitress (i have 2 very "active" mini jobs)....so let's say i move 15 hours a day, then ask me why i have 0% fat :D :D

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Eat more Nuts,Chiken,beans,Fish and Vegetables.

i eat everything possible except meat, never liked it unfortunately :( only very few, once a month....

La Misse
09-24-2013, 01:19 PM
You got the body of a model! Don't listen to the others(girls) if they say that you are too thin than they are jealous and want you to be fat.

:)

asingh
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
I know many "experts" would criticize me, but i eat tons of bread and pizza after it (at evening), even "suessigkeiten" of all sorts, bon bons...not every day of course, but often. Proteins as well.
Yes i like it too much and i never want to give it up, plus i have to say i go everywhere by bike and some afternoons i work as waitress (i have 2 very "active" mini jobs)....so let's say i move 15 hours a day, then ask me why i have 0% fat :D :D

Most would kill for this. Be happy..!

Highball
09-24-2013, 02:46 PM

So??? Not a good picture, no supermodel pictures?

You eat and you exerciser, you sound like your healthy, if you like your body, it is not too thin then is it?

Queen B
09-24-2013, 03:02 PM

Working and working out does the job. If you were a lazy ass and sitting all day, you would probably (not be fat) but gain some weight.

I am 174, and 2 years ago, I reached 66 kg. I wasn't fat, just extra kg in my tummy and ass ( i only gain there).
Last year I reached 60 just by working my ass off, while I ate almost double of what I ate before.
Now I m 58, and I even eat more than last years. But I walk more than 1 hour per day, and I work from 8 to 16 hours per day (and weekends).

Queen B
09-24-2013, 03:03 PM
- double post -

Austo
09-24-2013, 04:49 PM
i dont see much, post some skin.

The Alchemist
09-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Working and working out does the job. If you were a lazy ass and sitting all day, you would probably (not be fat) but gain some weight.

I am 174, and 2 years ago, I reached 66 kg. I wasn't fat, just extra kg in my tummy and ass ( i only gain there).
Last year I reached 60 just by working my ass off, while I ate almost double of what I ate before.
Now I m 58, and I even eat more than last years. But I walk more than 1 hour per day, and I work from 8 to 16 hours per day (and weekends).

It proves that the secret of being slender is work, work and work and also studying and playing sports!!
Yes i agree, once i reached 58-59 when i was teenager and depressed, for 2 years i only ate nutella and chips and was in bed all the day, never went out....i was even 59 kg (almost) and if i find out a pic you can see that i didn't look good...i had an enormous round face and also fire-baloon alike butt, who likes something like that?!?
It's clear: i'm not that type who looks good when fleshy.....i know some women of my height (1,73) and they still look good and proportioned with 60-63 kg....it's not my case, i feel very uncomfortable being more than 53. 52-53 is perfect for me.

Queen B
09-24-2013, 07:12 PM
It proves that the secret of being slender is work, work and work and also studying and playing sports!!
Yes i agree, once i reached 58-59 when i was teenager and depressed, for 2 years i only ate nutella and chips and was in bed all the day, never went out....i was even 59 kg (almost) and if i find out a pic you can see that i didn't look good...i had an enormous round face and also fire-baloon alike butt, who likes something like that?!?
It's clear: i'm not that type who looks good when fleshy.....i know some women of my height (1,73) and they still look good and proportioned with 60-63 kg....it's not my case, i feel very uncomfortable being more than 53. 52-53 is perfect for me.

It depends of where you gain weight. If you get it all around your body, even curvy when well propotioned, is good. If you don't and get it only in butt or in tummy (like i do), its not good

I find your weight good, you look healthy , so don't worry. Even though I haven't seen you fatter, I agree that in case you only gain weight in one place , it won't suit you. I know from myself.

RussiaPrussia
09-24-2013, 07:14 PM
you look normal people are just getting used to obesity

Aurora
09-24-2013, 08:58 PM
We are the same height and when I weighed 116 lbs people told me all the time I was too thin. I think you look a bit thinner than I did at 116 lbs. I was happy too at that weight but I did gain some and am now 125lbs. which is good too.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
you look normal people are just getting used to obesity

This. Women who do even a little cardio and don't have problems with food or with hormones are often pretty thin, especially if they have the slim build in the first place.

The Alchemist
09-25-2013, 05:44 PM
To those insanes who say i'm anorexic....it's a big offence to all normal girls, my darlings. I'm normal, more than normal. And even quite curvy.

Mark
09-25-2013, 08:23 PM
You look trim, lean and healthy. Usually, if someone is too thin, it can show in the face giving way to a gaunt look.

The Alchemist
09-26-2013, 06:55 AM
You look trim, lean and healthy. Usually, if someone is too thin, it can show in the face giving way to a gaunt look.
My face is pretty round, and the reason i look so bad with some kilos more is that my face first becomes very fat and round...must be an alpinid feature. I feel fine now ;)

Gorštak
09-26-2013, 07:01 AM
No at all, I love thin girls.