PDA

View Full Version : Hiding the Evidence Of Mass Immigration; UK Government Scraps The Census!!

Anglojew
09-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Proving that the Conservatives are just as bad as Labour the UK government does the unthinkable and scraps the census after 200 years. This means we can no longer keep accurate tabs on immigration levels and suits their multiculturalist agenda (Vote UKIP and support the EDL!);

The national census which attempts to count everyone in the country is to be abolished after more than 200 years, it was announced yesterday.
Ministers hope to save half a billion pounds or more by replacing the 10-yearly census with a less rigorous system of counting national numbers.
But critics warned a cheap census substitute would endanger efforts to keep tabs on the scale of immigration or to learn whether levels of illness are rising or falling.
They point out that the last full national census carried out in 2011 found half a million immigrants undetected by other means and that abolition of the census would mean such big population jumps could go undiscovered in future.
The end of the full-scale census would also mean that national records considered vital by genealogists and historians would not be available in future centuries.
One plan for the future is an online version of the census, which would still be called a census, and which would be run once a decade.
But, unlike the historic census, it would hope to gather details on only two thirds of the population.
Facts about the other third - likely to be more than 22 million people by the date the next population count is due in 2021 - would have to be added in using methods that the Office for National Statistics has yet to work out.
Another possibility would be to abandon the once-a-decade census system entirely and instead try to produce an annual population estimate from other information held by the state.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430251/Census-scrapping-plans-spark-immigration-fears.html#ixzz2fnfQnLkD

Anglojew
09-24-2013, 09:27 AM
I've got to say I pity English kids today. Their country has been occupied by foreigners, Muslims and Marxists. It's disgusting and makes me fully support the EDL. Their government has abandoned them preferring to fund the education and healthcare of foreigners than them. I hope the Queen sacks the government like she did in Australia in 1975.

Tommy Robinson for PM

Chieftain
09-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I've got to say I pity English kids today. Their country has been occupied by foreigners, Muslims and Marxists. It's disgusting and makes me fully support the EDL.

Supporting the EDL is by no way going to help the country's situation by no means, as the English Defence League is not interested in preserving English heritage, but more like to compete with muslims, and most of the time they're either waging war on Facebook on Muslims, or running from cities after being literally thrown out, and of course whining in the medias on how heroic they are, and how bad muslims are, and don't get me wrong, I do not support Muslims by no means, but this is how EDL operates.

The English Defence League has also registered through it's members african individuals and ex-muslims, plus it's also involed with religion, and religion should absolutely stay out of a country's decisions about the future, as it might only mess it up. Time from time you get to see jewish rabbis trying to initiate massive conflicts with their loud mouths and hiding behind the bushes when the storm approaches.
Point is, EDL is not interested about white nationalism and english cultural preservation, it's only anti-muslim, and Tommy Robinson(it's leader) has confirmed he's a proud zionist and he supports zionism and that zionists fund his activities.
I really doubt that a bunch of drunk and angry lads will resolve the immigration problem in the UK, as it's not even a political party with a proper schedule/agenda, more like a guerrila street fighting firm, resembling somehow to the IRA.

As white europeans, we've always been able to rely on our brain/intellect capacities and we have always solved our inner problems by using our intelligence, and we intend to use our intelligence again, by proposing new immigration laws to end illegal immigration from Asia/Africa and to halt to a certain degree the legal one, especially from the Eastern European countries, members of the EU who are currently mass-exploiting the Schengen area rights to enter Britain anytime and never leave, also causing problems to the demographics and especially the economy.We must come up with a political party who is not based on religion/anger but rather based on wise actions of rationality that will implement totally new immigration rules.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Supporting the EDL is by no way going to help the country's situation by no means, as the English Defence League is not interested in preserving English heritage, but more like to compete with muslims, and most of the time they're either waging war on Facebook on Muslims, or running from cities after being literally thrown out, and of course whining in the medias on how heroic they are, and how bad muslims are, and don't get me wrong, I do not support Muslims by no means, but this is how EDL operates.

The English Defence League has also registered through it's members african individuals and ex-muslims, plus it's also involed with religion, and religion should absolutely stay out of a country's decisions about the future, as it might only mess it up. Time from time you get to see jewish rabbis trying to initiate massive conflicts with their loud mouths and hiding behind the bushes when the storm approaches.
Point is, EDL is not interested about white nationalism and english cultural preservation, it's only anti-muslim, and Tommy Robinson(it's leader) has confirmed he's a proud zionist and he supports zionism and that zionists fund his activities.
I really doubt that a bunch of drunk and angry lads will resolve the immigration problem in the UK, as it's not even a political party with a proper schedule/agenda, more like a guerrila street fighting firm, resembling somehow to the IRA.

As white europeans, we've always been able to rely on our brain/intellect capacities and we have always solved our inner problems by using our intelligence, and we intend to use our intelligence again, by proposing new immigration laws to end illegal immigration from Asia/Africa and to halt to a certain degree the legal one, especially from the Eastern European countries, members of the EU who are currently mass-exploiting the Schengen area rights to enter Britain anytime and never leave, also causing problems to the demographics and especially the economy.We must come up with a political party who is not based on religion/anger but rather based on wise actions of rationality that will implement totally new immigration rules.
Basically it's like tea party, a sham party to keep a real splinter party from forming.

Man I am sick of all this nonsense. They just don't give a shit if the whole world turns to overpopulated impoverished mess so long as they are one grushnik ahead of the masses.

Anglojew
09-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Obviously I'm not going to support a Neo-Nazi party If that's your basic problem with the EDL?