PDA

View Full Version : Originals Jews were a mix of North Africans, Arabs, Mesopotamians and Levantines

Behrouz
09-24-2013, 12:41 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedEY4Y3lTUVBaaFp0bC1zZlBDcTZEY lE#gid=0

Original Jews were a mix of Egyptians (North Africans), Arabs, Mesopotamians and Levantines.
http://imagesup.net/?di=1313800253499

Ashkenazi_D
Southwest_Asian 13.9 (Ancient Semitic component / Original Jewish)

Gedrosia 2.1 (Mesopotamia)
Caucasus 38.3 (Ancient Jewish/Levant + Mesopotamia + Khazar converts)

Atlantic_Med 25.9 (European Converts + Ancient Levant)
North_European 13 (European + Khazar converts)

South_Asian 0.9 (Ancient admixture, possibly comes from Mesopotamia)

Northwest_African 4.7 (Egyptian / North African / Ancient Jewish)
East_African 0.2 (Egyptian / North African / Ancient Jewish)
Sub_Saharan 0

East_Asian 0.5 (Khazar converts)
Siberian 0.5 (Khazar converts)
Southeast_Asian 0

Sephardic_Jews
Southwest_Asian 16.2 (Ancient Semitic component / Original Jewish)

Gedrosia 5.7 (Mesopotamia)
Caucasus 38.1 (Ancient Jewish/Levant + Mesopotamia)

Atlantic_Med 26.5 (European converts + Ancient Levant)
North_European 6.1 (European converts)

South_Asian 0.4 (Negligible, just noise)

Northwest_African 6.2 (Egyptian / North African / Ancient Jewish)
East_African 0.7 (Egyptian / North African / Ancient Jewish)
Sub_Saharan 0

East_Asian 0
Siberian 0.2 (Negligible, just noise)
Southeast_Asian 0

ariel
09-24-2013, 12:51 PM
LOL

these admix coming from north african admix and dating back to 2000-2500 last years after the fall of the cannanite civilization-including the ancient israelite culture

recent study by Moorjani et al. [8], estimated that Jewish admixture with African genes ended much earlier (~75 generations ago) than other Levantines (Muslims) (~32 generations ago). However, it is not known if this different admixture history is the result of out-migration from the region and the discontinued gene flow from neighboring populations or if it is a result of cultural isolation in a predominantly Christian (~100–650 CE) and later Muslim (~650 CE-present) environment. Would today's Christians from the Levant also show older dates for cessation of African admixture than other Levantines, reflecting cultural/genetic isolation from their surrounding neighbors?

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1003316

We found that Christians have the oldest admixture dates (2,375-2,025 years ago, y.a) with bounds coinciding with the decline of Phoenicia and the control of the region by the Hellenistic rulers. The time since the observed Druze admixture (1,275-1,025 y.a) closely precedes the development of the Druze faith and their divergence from other Muslims. The Muslims appear to have maintained contact with populations carrying sub-Saharan genes until 675-625 y.a

ariel
09-24-2013, 12:55 PM
stop lying, the ancient israelites were pure levantines.same as their canaanite brothers in the levant.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Ancient Israelits were pure Hebrews the descendants of Israel (Jacob) they were semites.

Behrouz
09-24-2013, 01:04 PM
LOL

these admix coming from north african admix and dating back to 2000-2500 last years after the fall of the cannanite civilization-including the ancient israelite culture

I agree with you. North African admixture was a part of Ancient Jewish genome.

stop lying, the ancient israelites were pure levantines.same as their canaanite brothers in the levant.

Then where does north african admixture come from?

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Ancient Israelits were pure Hebrews the descendants of Israel (Jacob) they were semites.

jacob never existed is only myth. the were canaanite levantines.

semites not exist as a race,

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:08 PM
I agree with you. North African admixture was a part of Ancient Jewish genome.

jewish are not the same as israelites, israelites is about the kingdom of king david 1000-500 bc. the modern RABBINIC judaism form at the time of the hashmonaim dynasty 200 BC .

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Israel (Jacob) existed and no semites are not a race they are the descendants of Shem. They are part of the Adamite Race (white race).

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:13 PM
israel (jacob) existed and no semites are not a race they are the descendants of shem. They are part of the adamite (white race).

show me proof who jacob exist...

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Israelits

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Israelits

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Because we can trace all Adamites back to Noah. Proof pffffff were is the proof for your claimings ?

Prisoner Of Ice
09-24-2013, 01:18 PM

Doubtful, because ancient levant was stocked full of E clades and that's the only result we have so far for really ancient levantine DNA. Original jews came out of Ur in messopotamia, that's what we know historically. Everything else should have been mixing that occurred during migration out of messopotamia + time in captivity.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:26 PM
here my proofs

ancient hebrew language -a canaanite language

Hebrew is classed with Phoenician in the Canaanite subgroup, which also includes Ammonite, Edomite, and Moabite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Hebrew

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:30 PM
The early Israelites were therefore to be seen as the native peasantry of Canaan

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_canaan_bimson.html

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Languages nothing ethnically.Hebrew was our first language.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:32 PM
have not any proof foe the exodus, or for joshua invasion.

the ancient israelites were just another canaanite kingdom of the iron age same as amon, moab edom and the phoenician city states.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Languages nothing ethnically.Hebrew was our first language.

The early Israelites were therefore to be seen as the native peasantry of Canaan

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/article_canaan_bimson.html

The theories discussed here fall into two main groups: those which assume that Israel entered the land of Canaan from outside, and those (now the majority) which assume that Israel was to a great extent indigenous to Canaan

Benacer
09-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Because we can trace all Adamites back to Noah. Proof pffffff were is the proof for your claimings ?

You should know that the Noah story was a modification of the Mesopotamian myth of Atrahasis/Utnapishtim. In this story the gods (or Enlil) decide to destroy mankind, but the god Ea disagrees and warns Atrahasis/Utnapishtim to build a boat to save his family and all of the animals. In the end the gods decide not to ever try to destroy humanity this way again.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Just another interpretation.

Benacer
09-24-2013, 01:39 PM

A much older one too.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:39 PM

this based on language, culture archeology and historicall records....there not have any proof for joshua or mosess. sorry.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm online with my handy I can't post proofs.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm online with my handy I can't post proofs.

because have not any proof is only myth.

Cleitus
09-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Haha I will open a thread and show you the truth my brainwashed friend.

Behrouz
09-24-2013, 01:52 PM
this based on language, culture archeology and historicall records....there not have any proof for joshua or mosess. sorry.

What did the ancient Jews look like physically? What do you think was the main component of Jews? Enlighten us please.

ariel
09-24-2013, 01:54 PM
What did the ancient Jews look like physically? What do you think was the main component of Jews?

they look levantines without any arabian or north african admix. about the component is probably the levantine component- med component.

curupira
09-24-2013, 01:58 PM
The Samaritans (Shomronim) probably resemble the most the original ancient Israelites:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70191-Samaritans-(Shomronim)&highlight=Shomronim

ariel
09-24-2013, 02:01 PM
The Samaritans (Shomronim) probably resemble the most the original ancient Israelites:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70191-Samaritans-(Shomronim)&highlight=Shomronim

the samaritans are levantine-mesootamian mix

Archaeologists Aharoni, et al., estimated that this "exile of peoples to and from Israel under the Assyrians" took place during ca. 734 BC to 712 BC.[50] The authors speculated that when the Assyrians conquered the northern kingdom of Israel, resulting in the exile of many of the Israelites, a subgroup of the Israelites that remained in the Land of Israel "married Assyrian and female exiles relocated from other conquered lands, which was a typical Assyrian policy to obliterate national identities."[49] The study goes on to say that "Such a scenario could explain why Samaritan Y chromosome lineages cluster tightly with Jewish Y lineages, while their mitochondrial lineages are closest to Iraqi Jewish and Palestinian mtDNA sequences." Non-Jewish Iraqis were not sampled in this study; however, mitochondrial lineages of Jewish communities tend to correlate with their non-Jewish host populations, unlike paternal lineages which almost always correspond to Israelite lineages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

curupira
09-24-2013, 02:55 PM
^ But Assyrians, as a Semitic speaking neighbouring population, would already be quite close to the original Israelites, wouldn't they?

ariel
09-24-2013, 02:57 PM
^ But Assyrians, as a Semitic speaking neighbouring population, would already be quite close to the original Israelites, wouldn't they?

no, levantines are different people and more related to sardinians,

Mason8
09-24-2013, 05:42 PM
I think matching genetic survey data to archaeological and anthropological history involves a lot of conjecture, and doesn't reflect the construction of Judaism as a culture, not just an ethnicity.

Whatever the genetic makeup of the earliest Jews might have been is irrelevant. A Jew is a Jew, regardless of genetics, if their mother was Jewish, or if they properly converted to Judaism according to the halachah.

Behrouz
09-24-2013, 06:36 PM
I think matching genetic survey data to archaeological and anthropological history involves a lot of conjecture, and doesn't reflect the construction of Judaism as a culture, not just an ethnicity.

Whatever the genetic makeup of the earliest Jews might have been is irrelevant. A Jew is a Jew, regardless of genetics, if their mother was Jewish, or if they properly converted to Judaism according to the halachah.

But ariel says Yemenite Jews are not Jews because they are not white enough.

ariel
09-24-2013, 06:53 PM
But ariel says Yemenite Jews are not Jews because they are not white enough.

all i said who they are arabian convertedto judaism. historical fact.